Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Lycanfire »

It's probably a testament to sanity if you're scumreading me after these two days...

Profii was on my shit list yesterday but for bad reasons. I need to read the thread over again and re-calibrate.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you've done pretty much nothing but tunnel Creature...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Early in the day Bujaber was sharing a lot of the same views I had or at least seeing things in a similar way. The connection with him and eyes was a stretch to begin with and I didn't see it as strong enough to scumread Bujaber off of. However he became inconsistent with this in the latter half of the day, more specifically after the idea that you and I had to be different alignments broke down. Overall I would say after that point he kind of became a town follower and just piped up on the 'town' side of arguments. Whatever the prevalent mentality for town was at the time. For example I brought a few points up early in the day that were either glossed over or ignored as I'm being either scumread or pushed to the scummy side of null by most slots. Bujaber then comes up with the same ideas later in the day but continues to scumread me for day play even though it's on the surface consistent with what he's viewing as important or relevant to the gamestate.

It doesn't come off as genuine since imo it would raise some red flags to me if I was seeing the game the same way as my top scumread since either I'm following a scum mindset or they aren't actually scum and I've been influenced to think so elsewhere.

So I don't really still have a townread on Bujaber. However my issue is that I feel he is a high risk high reward Lynch and if I'm wrong on Bujaber then it's a large loss to town. On top of that Im in a position where I don't have influence and the likelihood I get support against Bujaber without some slots changing their view on Bujaber since I'm the one pushing is very low.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:09 am

Post by profii »

In post 1481, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1473, RCEnigma wrote:Well maybe not, sashaddin and Profii have been pretty inseparable.
Say what? If that's the case, it ends here.
VOTE: Profii
what do you achieve by 'separating' us like that?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It was just an observation, it doesn't necessarily mean anything but the two of you have voted the same on every wagon.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1503, profii wrote:what do you achieve by 'separating' us like that?
Not "achieving" anything, I just wanted to vote you yesterday but I spent the night thinking of it. I admit I just did what I should've done yesterday anyways a bit too late, now it just looks dumb. I can live with it though.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1504, RCEnigma wrote:It was just an observation, it doesn't necessarily mean anything but the two of you have voted the same on every wagon.
Apart from the D1 Eyes/Roster wagons, I see that you are right. I did not understand inseparable in that way. Now it makes more sense to me.
Trust me I wasn't sheeping Profii (no offense).
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:24 am

Post by BuJaber »

Lol sasha doesn't want any connection to the leading wagon.

@RCE - that's unfair it was a long day and I don't remember everything that everybody says. Your most prominent opinion at that point of time was that overkill is scum. Considering I realized my misinderstanding and admited it before you did and you still continued to push him on the claim thing was scummy to me. But I admit I was consumed by wanting to flip either you or nero so much and not only did nero interactions with me make me scumread him less, there was so much more support for your lynch it made sense. Also because flippy was the only strong counterwagon and I wanted him to be replaced.

And you HAVE to see how scummy it is to start VCA on the flippy wagon and connect it to the jibril wagon before it goes through. You are not telling me what town benefits from doing that preemptively. Scum who joined the jibril wagon had no reason to also join the flippy wagon after you said that so your pool would have remained everyone on both wagons, unless flippy was scum.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:26 am

Post by BuJaber »

Creature you derailed the rce wagon and lynched a site flaker. Can you explain how that affects your d2 reads?

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nero who are your top townreads right now?

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"tell me who your town reads are so we can night kill them."

information fish DENIED!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 am

Post by BuJaber »

Ah yes the classic let's not share reads town play. Why should scum have any info am I right?

Fine I don't care. I got my answer you aren't townreading me that's all I needed to know.

I had a theory and I made some specific posts secretly addressed to you but you still scumread me so that didn't work. Was hoping for a cheat code on reading you

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If they were secrets why did you think I'd pick up on them?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:12 am

Post by profii »

Sash has gotta be town - if he was scum he would know I'm town, so he would know by voting me as soon as someone makes the comparison that it would come over really badly as 'distancing' but he didn't it anyway so he legit believes im scum - i.e. doesn't know who is scum, thus is town.

makes sense in my head

didn't like BuJ's comment - I struggle to read him but I think he is scum too
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:14 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1512, Nero Cain wrote:If they were secrets why did you think I'd pick up on them?
Arrogance I guess.

You spend more time talking to and about me than anyone else with the exception of maybe RCE, so I thought you were paying much closer attention to me than others.

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1513, profii wrote:Sash has gotta be town - if he was scum he would know I'm town, so he would know by voting me as soon as someone makes the comparison that it would come over really badly as 'distancing' but he didn't it anyway so he legit believes im scum - i.e. doesn't know who is scum, thus is town.

makes sense in my head

Yeah that makes sense but only from your pov, not for anyone who doesn't know your alignment.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it doesn't seem like you talk much with me.

So what were these things that were directed at me that I didn't get?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:24 am

Post by profii »

In post 1515, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1513, profii wrote:Sash has gotta be town - if he was scum he would know I'm town, so he would know by voting me as soon as someone makes the comparison that it would come over really badly as 'distancing' but he didn't it anyway so he legit believes im scum - i.e. doesn't know who is scum, thus is town.

makes sense in my head

Yeah that makes sense but only from your pov, not for anyone who doesn't know your alignment.
yeah and he voted on me when I had so many votes already so looks like my alignment may come to light pretty soon so a risk for scum!sash.
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1477, Nero Cain wrote:I guess my ordered POE list would be something like

Lycanfire
RCEnigma
BuJaber
profii
Enigma
rosterfoster
Flapjack (cop/vig this lurksack!)

VOTE: Lycan
Oof that’s harsh, I’ll get to game solving, bear with me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, your kinda nullish but it's not super hard for me to see a player that said they'd catch up then didn't catch up then read one page and join a town mislynch as scum play. I wanna hear some words.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:35 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nero
If you're scum it doesn't matter because I'm wrong anyway.
If you're town it might not be relevant anymore. Depends on how the day goes.

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1517, profii wrote:
In post 1515, BuJaber wrote:

makes sense in my head

yeah and he voted on me when I had so many votes already so looks like my alignment may come to light pretty soon so a risk for scum!sash.
So scum!sash wouldn't do this if you were scum and wouldn't do this if you were town?

"
"- Pine
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Flapjack »

True, well, I believe Nero is town, I don’t understand why Lycan is in the scum pool, he makes good cases and his push on creature was good. I get bad vibes from Creature and my previous slot also seemed to get those vibes because he was the one leading his wagon. Creature also said “I become conftown when I lynch scum, how did that go? It sure isn’t a reason to accuse him now, but out of all the people here I’d still go for creature. I don’t see Lycan’s tunnel as scummy, it would’ve been scum if a scum was being voted and he would keep accusing creature in order to justify his vote placement and why he doesn’t bus his scum team mate, but Creature lead the town mislynch. Are you accusing me for hammering after Creature told me everyone agrees with it except for roster?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am

Post by profii »

not what I am saying at all
schadd_
schadd_
he/it