Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1536, BuJaber wrote:Flapjack your predecessor was voting for creature but you voted for the wagon creature was leading, why?

Sasha why did you switch from creature to flippy if flippy was being pushed by creature?

Profii had a conflict of interest
In post 1537, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1521, BuJaber wrote:So scum!sash wouldn't do this if you were scum and wouldn't do this if you were town?
In the current situation, I imagine myself voting Profii whatever my alignment:
As town!Sash, I have enough to suspect him
As scum!Sash, I happily jump on a popular wagon. Oh wait, that's not my playstyle... :nerd:
Oh wait, that's exactly what you did though lmao

Safest lynch for today because of himself being hypocrite (don't mean it as an insult, but there's not another term for it) + BuJ's case presented above.

VOTE: Sasha
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we assume that Vedith was shot for claiming NOT PR, scum have only spent ONE-night pr hunting outside him. Seems like a little early to just give up.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Flapjack »

At this point I'll just look at Sasha's entire ISO and get his scum buddies from there until this wagon fills up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you feel about Profii, pancakes?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1481, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1473, RCEnigma wrote:Well maybe not, sashaddin and Profii have been pretty inseparable.
Say what? If that's the case, it ends here.
VOTE: Profii
Shady, this looks just like a new scum player, yeah, I'm never switching my vote
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sasha is town btw

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1578, Nero Cain wrote:How do you feel about Profii, pancakes?
While checking out the thread I've seen him being inactive, in both of the wagons he was at the middle which is my scum hunting spot for new - average players so I'll just put this as a scum lean + that post I just quoted which is extraaaaa shady and puts profii as Sashadin's scum buddy. I'll have to check out his ISO though, but for now, scum-lean.
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1580, Nero Cain wrote:Sasha is town btw
What makes you say that?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1555, RCEnigma wrote:If the flippy wagon has the same slots on it that the jibril wagon did and jibril flipped town do I think scum are on both? Yes and I will say as such. Why is it weird that slots I think are scum voted both wagons and I give reasoning for why I'm thinking it in the first place? It just makes sense that there would be a greater number of scum on those wagons than off those wagons considering the kill was off wagon.

RCE please help me by pointing out which part I am not explaining well because I have repeated this point several times and you keep repeating your VCA.

I have no problem with the VCA itself. I take issue with you saying it in thread before the flippy wagon has gone through. It was premature. It gives scum an out. It takes away any value town would have gained from the VCA in the first place.

I'll reread the stuff with overkill but I'm pretty sure we said the same thing to overkill because I remember he himself lumped us both together.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1582, Flapjack wrote:
What makes you say that?
I feel it in my gut.

Also, we are letting RCE buss Proffi today so yeah, that Sasha wagon ain't happening.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1584, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1582, Flapjack wrote:
What makes you say that?
I feel it in my gut.

Also, we are letting RCE buss Proffi today so yeah, that Sasha wagon ain't happening.
Guts don't work for me, you'll have to present a case. Does Nero usually base his reads off guts, guys? Can someone confirm?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nero we're done speaking until this game is over.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Can confirm, yes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean eh, maybe I should give my reasoning but I feel like its p solid and I don't want Bujaber to just kill him tonight so I kinda just wanna keep it to myself.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1581, Flapjack wrote:
In post 1578, Nero Cain wrote:How do you feel about Profii, pancakes?
While checking out the thread I've seen him being inactive, in both of the wagons he was at the middle which is my scum hunting spot for new - average players so I'll just put this as a scum lean + that post I just quoted which is extraaaaa shady and puts profii as Sashadin's scum buddy. I'll have to check out his ISO though, but for now, scum-lean.
You could just vote Profii if that's the case.
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Flapjack »

Pretty solid that Sashadin is town? Are you serious?

P-Edit: I'm not sure on Profii, why do you want my vote redirected? I said I'll have to check their ISO, I'm good with my vote as it is. Don't base your reads off guts boys and girls.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe there's no need to prematurely end the day, ya?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1583, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1555, RCEnigma wrote:If the flippy wagon has the same slots on it that the jibril wagon did and jibril flipped town do I think scum are on both? Yes and I will say as such. Why is it weird that slots I think are scum voted both wagons and I give reasoning for why I'm thinking it in the first place? It just makes sense that there would be a greater number of scum on those wagons than off those wagons considering the kill was off wagon.

RCE please help me by pointing out which part I am not explaining well because I have repeated this point several times and you keep repeating your VCA.

I have no problem with the VCA itself. I take issue with you saying it in thread before the flippy wagon has gone through. It was premature. It gives scum an out. It takes away any value town would have gained from the VCA in the first place.

I'll reread the stuff with overkill but I'm pretty sure we said the same thing to overkill because I remember he himself lumped us both together.
I don't know which part, I'm just not seeing it because the EoD wagons were pretty much identical anyways. So, why would they not vote if I'm suspicious of them when I'm highly suspicious in the first place?
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Flapjack »

I mean, it's only one vote on sasha, nobody's rushing
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1590, Flapjack wrote:Pretty solid that Sashadin is town? Are you serious?

P-Edit: I'm not sure on Profii, why do you want my vote redirected? I said I'll have to check their ISO, I'm good with my vote as it is. Don't base your reads off guts boys and girls.
I'm fine with you rereading, I'm the other way. I agree they could be together but am less sure on Sasha being scum than I am on Profii.
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1594, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1590, Flapjack wrote:Pretty solid that Sashadin is town? Are you serious?

I'm fine with you rereading, I'm the other way. I agree they could be together but am less sure on Sasha being scum than I am on Profii.
Why?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your vote puts him L-1. He could self-hammer. We could get one of those "lol" hammers from a scum buddy. Just b/c we are lynching him doesn't mean we have to rush to lynch him but you know RCE wanted a quick day phase.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1596, Nero Cain wrote:your vote puts him L-1. He could self-hammer. We could get one of those "lol" hammers from a scum buddy. Just b/c we are lynching him doesn't mean we have to rush to lynch him but you know RCE wanted a quick day phase.
Can someone do a vote-count? I voted without looking at it.

Wait, why would I worry about him self-hammering if he was town? That's playing against his win-con and it is a bannable offence, Nero, you're losing my town cred on you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1495, RCEnigma wrote:I'm fine with a short day regardless VOTE: Profii
'cause you know shutting down discussion is such a pro-town thing and all.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Flapjack »

Put this page in your bookmarks ladies and gents, interesting information on this page if Sasha flips scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”