Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Chara »

still have a really hard time mustering a scumread on Enter, which makes me want to say he's town here. i'm comfortable enough with that in the absence of a scumcase on Enter or Succinct. i could towncase him but i'll only put in the energy to do that if it's really necessary. i think all of his stances make a lot of sense given his mafia philosophy and every bit of his progression is available for perusal. perhaps the worst thing i can say about his ISO is the lack of reassessment on some things. i also don't see him as scum with u2/Xtoxm at all, so if that flips scum i might as well locktown Enter/Succinct.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

That actually helps a lot

I'm only worrying about that slot because if I'm wrong, I think I have to spend too much time proving it to be able to take the proper precautions if they're scum

Assuming I'm correct in who they are at least
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 2584, Nimueh wrote:Ank is being a WOAT in this game and I’m really this close to losing it on her rn.
For the record Nimueh if you wish to avoid outing your identity, don't use phrases exclusively used by your main. There's only one scummer I know who uses that term, and knowing this I can confidently deduce you're town.
In post 2491, skitter30 wrote:ngl i'm paranoid about succinct doing that to me here too
I'd aim to pocket Ank before you, respectfully.
In post 2540, Ankamius wrote:Idk whether to be upset or disappointed that you don't understand how I approach the game yet
You do whatever you feel you need to.
I'm somewhat baffled you felt the need to act like my main.

Equally as baffling:
In post 2570, Ankamius wrote:Low priority sorts:
Succinct
Knowing who I am and having me as a low-priority sort. I'd think I'd be your highest. However, speaking of :
In post 2570, Ankamius wrote:Townbin:
xRECKONERx
Since I've seen xRECKONERx content, this I can now agree on.
In post 2552, xRECKONERx wrote:actually fuck flubber is town so i need to bump him way up and then figure out who else goes in the scumpile
Why.
In post 2560, xRECKONERx wrote: (specifically, the indignation at not being spoonfed a game summary + the entirety of the case on flubb being 'meta')
To clarify, I needn't have a game summary to generate reads/content. However, I was specifically asked for thoughts on the gamestate; to give said feedback, I needed that info, and had desired that angle since replacing in.
In post 2557, Flubbernugget wrote:Scum reading me bc "meta" and that's it.
My read's more complex than that. It's actually closer to this:
In post 2628, Ankamius wrote:It's a gamestate read, his alignment holds a pretty big key to solving it I think. His actions indicate a scum agenda that I suspect is in play this game and him flipping scum would go a long way towards proving that.
It's a high information high scum equity lynch
In post 2452, Ankamius wrote:2. NMSA got the overall town's eye and was pushed up to L-2 or L-1 with very little counterpushing other than Reck wanting to push lurkers
3. I replaced back in on this account (Branson is an alt of mine) and started scumming up on purpose to try to move the pressure around and to get more info to work with
4. At some point tris fakehammered (I think NMSA?). I started pushing Brigitte very shortly after this point (I'm still purposely scumming up at this point)
5. Tictac-slot gets somewhat wagoned as a lurker slot. It doesn't get too far iirc
6. Eventually Brigitte and I 1v1 and the wagon on her starts to take off from there. Note that a wagon on me was pretty much constant up to this point since I was on Branson.
7. tictac remains a wagon until Brigitte provokes Reck and he starts hard-pushing her
8. Replacement spam throughout this; lady angel flakes out and urap2 gets replaced at the same time not too long after the fakehammer I believe, tictac flakes a bit after that, then Enter leaves a bit after that
9. a tris counterwagon sprouts up when the Brigitte pressure starts to let up (primarily me backing off the push despite revoting her very shortly after unvoting)
10. When both are at L-3, we push the Brigitte wagon through
11. THE GAME DIES
This perfectly fits with scum letting town self-destruct.
Which I believe we have, given unfolding events.

If scum were influential in the events described, I'd expect there to be clear evidence, but those events all look like they originate from town.
In post 2530, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2479, Nimueh wrote:I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Entirely regardless of Ank's case, this is just ridiculous. Even on the off chance that Nim is town, which I highly doubt, one misread doesn't mean you can never claim to read someone accurately again.
To wit, this is scum sitting on the sidelines, letting the fight play out without a meaningful contribution.
In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
As is this.
In post 2590, Ankamius wrote:
In post 300, northsidegal wrote:
It was hard to notice given that the sun was still directly overhead, but many of the lights weren't working as well.
Votecount 1.4
NotMySpamAccount (5):
u r a person 2 , tris , tictac , Brigitte , Enter
skitter30 (2):
Chara , Bronson
Brigitte (1):
NotMySpamAccount
Enter (1):
xRECKONERx

Not voting (4):
Nimueh, Ankamius, skitter30 , Flubbernugget

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).
@Mod: This VC is incorrect; Lady Angel is still voting Brigitte at this point and you have my slot as voting skitter30 and not voting at the same time.
I'd also say the NMSA wagon was likely entirely town. There's a
small
outside chance Xtoxm's scum, but the other names're solidly town. In other words:
In post 2591, Ankamius wrote:Interesting note A: The NMSA wagon gained steam and the amount of other 'wagons' drastically increased (and additionally the strength of wagons decreased) over time while NMSA was in the spotlight. This makes me think NMSA is town and scum are either helping push that wagon or looking to reduce the information gained from that flip.
I got the exact opposite impression; the other wagons're scum scrambling for a counterwagon to their scumbuddy.

Creature = Nimueh
>
skitter30 = Ankamius = xRECKONERx = Chara = tris
> Xtoxm > Elbirn > NotMySpamAccount
>
Flubbernugget

Where I'm at.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't understand the skitter townread
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2652, Succinct wrote:
In post 2540, Ankamius wrote:Idk whether to be upset or disappointed that you don't understand how I approach the game yet

Equally as baffling:
Succinct
Knowing who I am and having me as a low-priority sort. I'd think I'd be your highest. However, speaking of :
In post 2570, Ankamius wrote:Townbin:
xRECKONERx
Since I've seen xRECKONERx content, this I can now agree on.
I'm legitimately confused by both of these comments

Like there's a hint here that I have your identity pegged correctly, but both of these comments to me don't reflect how we generally interact with each other
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ignore the third

I had to crop manually and it's hard on a phone
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Actually that comment doesn't accurately reflect the first one in the quote

That I'm just confused about
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 2653, Ankamius wrote:I don't understand the skitter townread
I don't understand the skitter scumread. To me, skitter's play here's hitting every note I'd expect of her as town, with no warning signs of being scum. Regrettably, I currently can't figure out how to vocalize this; I'll let you know when I have.
In post 2654, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2652, Succinct wrote:

Equally as baffling:
Succinct
Knowing who I am and having me as a low-priority sort. I'd think I'd be your highest.
I'm legitimately confused by both of these comments
Like there's a hint here that I have your identity pegged correctly, but both of these comments to me don't reflect how we generally interact with each other
Your push against Nimueh's akin to a push I'd normally make: pushing someone you know won't be lynched, but will give more information to poe the scum. Your analysis of Nimueh being the eddie cane of the game was spot-on.

I should clarify it's not so much that I'm always a high-priority sort. It's more referring to:
In post 2651, Ankamius wrote:I'm only worrying about that slot because if I'm wrong, I think I have to spend too much time proving it to be able to take the proper precautions if they're scum
This is a genuine threat; given your paranoia and the amount of time/effort to counteract scum!Succinct, I'd think I'd be a higher priority, so you'd be able to (depending on your conclusion) either have peace of mind at not needing this, or enough time to shift gears and do this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ah

It's a case of I feel like I should be trying to sort the entire playerlist this game and sorting you directly is less useful towards that end than sorting other players and fitting you somewhere into where that takes me

That's essentially why I was able to build a solve after only sorting two players as scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

So I'm assuming you would be content with a Flubber + NMSA + Xtoxm solve currently?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@succinct: Flubber pings me as town bc of the votehops. they don't seem calculated, they seem to be occurring to flubber as he plays. idk if he could fake that as scum.

@nim: what's your read on me?
green shirt thursdays
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Elbirn »

I fucked off the entire weekend, what's happening
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Creature »

María, mi vida, mi amor.
No dejaré de quererte,
a balazos te perdí,
ya no volverás a verme.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2661, Elbirn wrote:I fucked off the entire weekend
Safely, right?
Sigh
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 2556, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2549, Ankamius wrote:Do you have evidence that she does it as scum

Absense of doing something as town is not a good argument unless there's a damn good reason it's scumindicative
This is where my playing under this account is hurting this game. :/

I demanded Skitter respond to my questions regarding the disparity between 1636 and 2514 for damned good reason. I understand why you don’t understand why this is such a big deal to me but trust me on this. It makes absolutely no sense for Skitter to ever sr me for “overreacting” to votes on me. I’m sorry, short of outting myself, I can’t explain my case better but I know what I know and that is scummy af to me. But like I said, on the chance I misreading her post, I want her to either confirm or debunk my suspicions of her based on that.
Now you know what it's like when someone's not answering your questions despite your demands.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Creature »

Yeh, Succint is town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Creature »

Damn, I'm so bored.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Creature »

In post 250, northsidegal wrote:
Had the Captain known that something like this was going to happen? It might explain her strange behavior.

If she had known, what was she trying to do?
Votecount 1.3
NotMySpamAccount (5):
u r a person 2 , tris , tictac , Brigitte , Enter
skitter30 (2):
Flubbernugget , Chara
Brigitte (2):
Bronson , NotMySpamAccount
Enter (1):
xRECKONERx

Not voting (3):
Nimueh, Ankamius, skitter30

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).
Hi sweet
Sigh
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:46 am

In post 2588, tris wrote:@NMSA what are your reads on people now?
Hmm kinda mixed up cause my interest in this game kinda plummeted when activity did, so I'm not super confident with these but here ya go.

Nim is scum, I've made my arguments for this already. Pretty much my only strong read, especially since my sr on Brig fell through.
Elbirn idk, not enough to sort yet. null
Succinct, not sure, but a mild tr here bc of Enter
Xtoxm, same as above, slightly stronger tr bc of urap2 who I can maybe read slightly better from experience
skitter, was a tr, sheeped someone on a sr cause I was demotivated, null.
Chara, I have no clue, don't ask, I can't read the slot to save my life, null
reck, slight tr for tone, not much here
flubbernugget, not sure, I could see either, more involved interaction will help the read
tris, maaaayyybe a tiny sr for weird gut reasons, can't explain it
Creature, same as Elbirn
Apparently Branson is back instead of Ank, I have a lot of catching up to do, tr here, seems mildly legit
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:48 am

In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:where it's inevitable those scum will be lynched*

that was awkwardly worded, sorry
I usually default to scumslips are nai, but this one seemed different for some reason????
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Creature »

I know it's probably not nice, but:
In post 1845, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1844, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1840, Enter wrote:I've agonized over this for a while, and usually I'm really against replacing out, but I think it's just bad for me to try to play with a person that refuses to engage with me whatsoever.

@mod please replace me
Please reconsider. I really don’t want you to replace out. :(
Look, I’d rather replace out than you. if there’s no other way. Please don’t do this. :/
feels town
Sigh
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am

In post 2604, Ankamius wrote:Also of note is that the original NMSA wagon is the only time that all three of them aren't voting different people or unvoted entirely

Based on how scattered all the votes were in general even when there was a concentrated push on 1-2 slots, and considering they all never voted together even at the end of the day 1 wagons, that's indicative to me that there's something here

I believe tris is town and the wagon was mostly town lead (barring skitter, I think the unvote was a mistake if she was scum here)
Succinct wouldn't be scum with this
Neither would Chara
Nor xRECKONERx
Elbirn is probtown

Flubbernugget/Xtoxm/Nimueh > skitter30 > NMSA > Creature

This is roughly where I'm at
I like this, not sure why though
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Creature »

What's the VC like?
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2624, Chara wrote:Nim, you being flipped town doesn't help anything. at all, really. it would just be a way for you to get out of the game, just like Brigitte did. i'm interested in solving, not flipping players who want to be flipped. the fact that you want out makes you even less likely to be scum to me. proving you as town doesn't affect Ank's solve very much, so there's just no point in doing it.
if you want to leave this game, replace out. that's how it works. wanting to be lynched when you're town doesn't help anyone.
or, keep playing and keep pushing your reads even if you're being scumread. that's also part of being town.
First off, I agree with what you said earlier. I do owe Ank an apology. She is just playing the game and regardless of what I think of her read on me or how I feel about it, she didn’t deserve my being a jerk to her, so Ank, I’m sory.

Now. wrt to what you’re saying here. my replacing out doesn’t change her read on me, which is the entire point - to prove what I’m saying is the truth. And if you have no problem being wrongly lockscum read, I give you mad props for that but I don’t know how to deal with that. And I honestly don’t blame Brigitte, except that of course for the awful self-hammer. What you’re advocating here is a lot easier said than done.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2627, Chara wrote:good question. and followup are really weird posts because it's saying that u2 and i need to be the same alignment because we have superficially similar posting styles?
Yeah, that didn’t really make sense to me either.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”