Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You haven't been dodging others, that point was in regards to Xtoxm.

And its a bit suspicious if you interrogate others without ever answering a question yourself.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Oh. Well explain "baseless votes" and "tons of fluff" then. I want examples, especially the former since you'll be hard pressed to come up with one.

Your second point makes no sense, you said I wasn't the one dodging questions. And no, it's not suspicious, it's scumhunting.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Since dodging questions while interrogating others is such a good thing, I believe I will do just that by not providing you with any of the examples you want?

Now do you see why I don't like Xtoxm?
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Bahhhh. I wanted to hear more from james.

I wouldn't say xtoxm is harmless, and I don't think his lynch would be a great loss, but I still think snix is more likely to be scum. I've posted an entire case stating why, and if somebody would like to address it to convince me otherwise, please do, because so far nobody has (other than snix, somewhat) and I haven't changed my mind or forgot about it.

As I said before, there are a few instances that make me feel that xtoxm is more pro-town:
Post 26- discourages cop-hunting discussion
Ecto claims- switches vote whereas Snix doesn’t
Most recent posts- is starting to give actual content… sometimes…

And that’s all I’ve got really. The rest is not impressive. I still prefer lynching Snix today, but if everyone insists, I won’t be opposed to an xtoxm-lynch. It would actually be beneficial to know his alignment.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Since dodging questions while interrogating others is such a good thing, I believe I will do just that by not providing you with any of the examples you want?

Now do you see why I don't like Xtoxm?
I never said that was a good thing. You just said I wasn't dodging questions. Interrogating is good, dodging questions is bad. If I actually need to explain this to you then we are going to have a problem. And no, you will provide me with examples because otherwise your accusations are baseless. You can't say my accusations are baseless and expect to get away with not providing reasons yourself. Y'sure it's not just that you can't find any examples?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I wanted to hear more from James, too; he was my second suspect and his successor is not helping him any.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:You can't say my accusations are baseless and expect to get away with not providing reasons yourself. Y'sure it's not just that you can't find any examples?
Why have you not been on Xtoxm's case for exactly the same reason? Simply because you believed Snix was scum as well? That does not make his baseless votes okay, it's still scummy and I have yet to see you call him out on it. Anyways, my vote for him stands, and I will re-read you to see if I can find any more substance to your posts.

At any rate, at least the game is moving now.
-Napoleon I
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Eldritch Lord wrote:SL and perfect are finally out of their personal vendetta's (read: Near OMGUS-arguments with slight fact here and there [reminds me of FOX News]) with each other--that's a good thing.
Um what are you talking about; perfect NEVER suspected me so how could we be OMGUSing each other.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I meant OMGUS without the vote, like as in I hate you, so I hate you too.

Perhaps I should have said emotional posting. Sorry for the error.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

EL wrote:Why have you not been on Xtoxm's case for exactly the same reason?
Because he always makes baseless accusations, so it's not a tell.
That does not make his baseless votes okay, it's still scummy and I have yet to see you call him out on it.
It is not scummy, but it is also not okay.

Also, you have still failed to provide said examples. Your 706 COMPLETELY dodged my question. The irony.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

The irony I specifically mentioned, I want you to know what you've been letting Xtoxm get away with this entire game.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

Your point has been made; now answer me.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My votes are not baseless, nor are my accusations. I always have reasons for what I do.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 11:53 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Eldritch Lord wrote:I meant OMGUS without the vote, like as in I hate you, so I hate you too.

Uh I find perfect scummy, and I have clearly outlined my reasons why. It seems that you are trying to downplay my suspicions.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:My votes are not baseless, nor are my accusations. I always have reasons for what I do.
Expanding upon them publicly is important to the Town (since you are not cop--you have no reason to keep your suspicions hidden, especially throughout the entire game) if you do not do so, you are allowing people you view as scum to get away without getting even close to a lynch. This shows non-dedications and defeats the purpose of voting for them unless you're just bandwagon jumping--in which case failing to display your reasoning is an extremely suspicious move.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:I meant OMGUS without the vote, like as in I hate you, so I hate you too.

Uh I find perfect scummy, and I have clearly outlined my reasons why. It seems that you are trying to downplay my suspicions.
I still felt that you were losing the focus of the Town (it seems like you and perfect are almost playing your own game there for a while), and bringing you back into the mainstream was a good move on Snix's part.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Cephrir wrote:Your point has been made; now answer me.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Scigatt »

Sorry for not posting in a while.

Hmm...as to the innocence of Xtoxm, I picked up sometime at the end of D1 that it was probably a playstyle issue instead. I should probably have looked a bit more into it, but I suggest the EL do a bit of meta on Xtoxm, as that is one of the things that seems to clear him.

What do you think of the other players in this game, EL?

Mod, can we get a prod or replacement on perfect?
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:Your point has been made; now answer me.
I don't think you understand, the point of the entire accusation was to call you out on supporting xtoxm (or more generally, someone I think is scum), so that if you are scum/scumpair you'll hopefully be more cautious in the future about aligning with his baseless accusations and perhaps even do a re-read of his crappy contributions to this game to find that out of all the scum suspects he is probably the best, because even if he is Town (read: I don't think he is) we aren't losing a good townie in the slightest. My vote may change depending on re-reads/newer events.

I suppose now I can
unFoS: Cephrir
since this has all been explained (hopefully thoroughly enough so that there will be no confusion as to my intention). More coming on other players soon, Scigatt.
-Napoleon I
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:

I still felt that you were losing the focus of the Town (it seems like you and perfect are almost playing your own game there for a while), and bringing you back into the mainstream was a good move on Snix's part.
All my suspicions had been clearly laid out.
FoS: EL
especially if perfect is scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

EL wrote:I don't think you understand, the point of the entire accusation was to call you out on supporting xtoxm
So basically, what you're saying is that when you said this:
Baseless votes with tons of fluff in your posts.
And this:
And its a bit suspicious if you interrogate others without ever answering a question yourself.
And this:
Since dodging questions while interrogating others is such a good thing, I believe I will do just that by not providing you with any of the examples you want?
You were.... lying? Aaaaand....why?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Scroll up.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

I saw that. Were you making shit up or weren't you?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

If I was, would I admit it?

Of course not, now you can believe me or not, but in either case this conversation is pointless. Waiting to hear from some inactives still.
-Napoleon I
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by Cephrir »

No, it's not pointless. Were you or were you not making up suspicious things I'd done that I actually hadn't, and if not, provide some examples.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”