Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4247, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4244, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4238, Pink Ball wrote:The one's on PenguinPower's avi. It's the only place I recognize them since I haven't seen the anime

How fucking hard is it to open up your pm's, look at your role, and just type out the name of your character?

@Joan: You just said you don't believe Elena is scum. Yet you're pushing for her lynch. How is that "trying to prevent a mislynch of any kind"?
And how is you pushing for mastina's lynch any better? Assume mastina is town: do you believe her alignment would automatically change just because you all scumread her?
??

Because I'm not the one claiming to be being a hypocrite by pushing for something they believe will be a mislynch while claiming to be trying to prevent a mislynch of any kind? I'm just trying to solve the game, and believe a mastina lynch makes town more likely to win than not.

@PB: I had no idea what that anime was, or what those characters were.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4250, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4247, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4244, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4238, Pink Ball wrote:The one's on PenguinPower's avi. It's the only place I recognize them since I haven't seen the anime

How fucking hard is it to open up your pm's, look at your role, and just type out the name of your character?

@Joan: You just said you don't believe Elena is scum. Yet you're pushing for her lynch. How is that "trying to prevent a mislynch of any kind"?
And how is you pushing for mastina's lynch any better? Assume mastina is town: do you believe her alignment would automatically change just because you all scumread her?
??

Because I'm not the one claiming to be being a hypocrite by pushing for something they believe will be a mislynch while claiming to be trying to prevent a mislynch of any kind? I'm just trying to solve the game, and believe a mastina lynch makes town more likely to win than not.

@PB: I had no idea what that anime was, or what those characters were.
Unless you are 100% sure that mastina is scum, there is a possibility that you're pushing a mislynch.
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4147, Amzela wrote:Wait. Weren’t Elena and Martina working together because Elena thought Mastina was loved? And now Mastina is saying to lynch Elena for the sake of getting people off her back?
You apparently have incredibly poor reading comprehension.

Yesterday, the one and only reason I was defending Elena was so that she could use her role.
She used her role.
I thus have no reason to defend her today.
Yesterday, I promised I would lynch her today.
I am lynching her today.

I still don't think she's scum.

But because she's in the poe pool, there's still many people scumreading her, and her flip will conftown Pink Ball (who is, notably, bulletproof, thus, UNKILLABLE conftown), there's no better lynch than her in spite of me personally thinking she's not scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4148, Near x Mello wrote:Mastina and elena are supposedly suspecting each other today, but you'll find that they still wont vote each other
In post 4116, mastina wrote:
In post 4104, Elena Fisher wrote:I was a female
Okay so I'm outing this now.

Elena claimed in our neighborhood that her N3 power was a Strongman Weak Visitor--
Strongman meant she couldn't fail; Weak meant that if she targeted scum, she'd be dead.

She asked if she should keep the role or discard it.
We told her to keep the role.

Torque suggested either Pink Ball or Joan as targets.
Elena agreed to target Pink Ball.

But that was before Pink Ball had that thingy happen to him, so I was waiting on Elena to tell us if she did target him or if she switched her target.

VOTE: Elena Fisher.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4249, Joan of Arc wrote:No. I am not okay with being mislynched. Or with mastina potentially being mislynched.

But I've asked multiple times for those who scumread her to explain why, and all we've got is crickets. So you can bet I will fight my bottom dollar to stop you from fucking this up, unless every single one of you explains why exactly do you scumread her in public.
I asked a yes or no question, the rest I don't care.

By the way, you proposing lynching Elena for conftowning me but not agreeing with being lynched to conftown mastina sums up how shitty you've been playing :)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4249, Joan of Arc wrote:No. I am not okay with being mislynched. Or with mastina potentially being mislynched.

But I've asked multiple times for those who scumread her to explain why, and all we've got is crickets. So you can bet I will fight my bottom dollar to stop you from fucking this up, unless every single one of you explains why exactly do you scumread her in public.
I really want to just say "No you" to this, because as far as I can tell you've vehemently refused to give any reasons for *any* of your reads, town or scum.

So, yeah.

I think I'll just do that. :P

No, you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4150, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4148, Near x Mello wrote:they still wont vote each other
scratch, apparently mastina voted Elena
but still
"Apparently my theory is wrong...
...But I'll do no reevaluation in spite of it being shown wrong."
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mastina, is there any reason to think PB and you aren't scum together, with PB having claimed BP so as to manipulate Elena Fisher into "confirming" them while someone else manipulated or otherwise interfered with Elena's action?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4254, Pink Ball wrote:

I asked a yes or no question, the rest I don't care.

By the way, you proposing lynching Elena for conftowning me but not agreeing with being lynched to conftown mastina sums up how shitty you've been playing :)
So what's so wrong with wanting to produce conftown? And as a matter of fact, you not wanting to be conftown is weird.
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4151, Near x Mello wrote:Dunn's killer probably is bp or scum have a doc or something
And speaking of the Dunnstral kill.
Either Dunnstral was directly killed, meaning scum killed someone who was opposed to the mastina lynch/supported an Almost50 lynch.
...Or Dunnstral died defending Elena, meaning scum tried to kill someone who was then-opposed to the mastina lynch/supported an Almost50 lynch.

Regardless of whether scum targeted Dunnstral or Elena, the result's the same.

Scum killed one of my fucking allies.

And you still think that I'm scum after that.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4255, Cerberus v666 wrote:

I really want to just say "No you" to this, because as far as I can tell you've vehemently refused to give any reasons for *any* of your reads, town or scum.

So, yeah.

No, you.
And why are you singling me out for this?

N x M slot must have given a mountain of evidence and reasoning for their reads, then, I guess.....

And calling me a hypocrite, but not him is kinda a dick move.
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4162, Torque wrote:1. Who was that person with a claimed kill immunity again
Pink Ball--but he can't be scum if Elena is town.
And flipping Elena proves that he's town.
In post 4162, Torque wrote:Did you not say your show had some kind of action elements or whatever you said? This isn't an accusation I'm just chirping her for calling Love Live anything but comedy and slice of life
I said my show was the greatest shonen action anime of all time, featuring tournaments (plural, because there's more than one Love Live! over the course of the show!) and even battles of sorts, which is all true! There's an intense focus on training, and plenty of rivalries. It really is the greatest shonen action anime of all time, and I will defend that opinion to the death.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Torque »

In post 4227, Torque wrote:Mastina, you don't know whether or not the person you give a tarot card to would receive a message from the mod, right?
mastina before you catchup from the back, this is kinda important
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4260, Joan of Arc wrote:

So, yeah.

No, you.

N x M slot must have given a mountain of evidence and reasoning for their reads, then, I guess.....

Again, he never stated that he was doing everything to prevent a mislynch while pushing someone who he publicly proclaimed he did not believe to be scum.

That's the hypocritical thing. Not the lack of reason for beliefs, but acting in a fashion contrary to your expressed goals and beliefs.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4163, Torque wrote:(BTW mastina, should I hint at what it does? Only the people in channel 48 will get the hint)
No, keep it a secret.
In post 4169, Torque wrote:If A50 made that blacklisting post as a wolf thats just awful mafia etiquette
well it's still awful mafia etiquette if he did that as town but it's true that town makes that kind of posts way more often so I kind of don't want to lynch there
My bet is Near x Mello wolf, other wolves could be Elena....Chito....idfk. I don't like to plan into the future
But the thing about that is.
Someone
has to be scum.
And Dunnstral thought it was Almost50.

Are you just going to ignore that the scum killed a low-profile player? That they killed Dunnstral who compared to big names like Reasonably Psychotic, myself, Near x Mello, Almost50, yourself, Chito & Yuuri, was essentially a non-element in the game?

Literally Dunnstral's most notable contribution to the game was his Almost50 suspicion.

And yes, the thing about Almost50's stunt is that it's awful mafia etiquette regardless of his alignment, and it's not something that I'll write off as town on the metric of "town do it more often than scum", because scum still fucking do it.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4263, Cerberus v666 wrote:

So, yeah.

No, you.

Again, he never stated that he was doing everything to prevent a mislynch while pushing someone who he publicly proclaimed he did not believe to be scum.

That's the hypocritical thing. Not the lack of reason for beliefs, but acting in a fashion contrary to your expressed goals and beliefs.
So you're saying he isn't a hypocrite at all?
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4172, Torque wrote:But lets say the scenario is Near x Mello scum, Elena town, Pink Ball town, Near x Mello mislynches Elena then kills Pink Ball. Is that really that awful for him
Pink Ball is bulletproof.

Scum
can't
kill him.

That's the value.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4176, Near x Mello wrote:Torque idk what to say to you, the mere fact youre voting me shows youre brainless so yeah
keep defending obvscum
Wisdom I don't know what to say to you, the mere fact you're voting me shows you're brainless so yeah
Keep defending obvscum.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Mastina has been going "i dont kill people who scumread me, i kill people who townread me" since forever

Yet suddenly Dunn kill is supposed to clear her and point to others
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4264, mastina wrote:
In post 4163, Torque wrote:(BTW mastina, should I hint at what it does? Only the people in channel 48 will get the hint)
No, keep it a secret.
In post 4169, Torque wrote:If A50 made that blacklisting post as a wolf thats just awful mafia etiquette
well it's still awful mafia etiquette if he did that as town but it's true that town makes that kind of posts way more often so I kind of don't want to lynch there
My bet is Near x Mello wolf, other wolves could be Elena....Chito....idfk. I don't like to plan into the future
But the thing about that is.
Someone
has to be scum.
And Dunnstral thought it was Almost50.

Are you just going to ignore that the scum killed a low-profile player? That they killed Dunnstral who compared to big names like Reasonably Psychotic, myself, Near x Mello, Almost50, yourself, Chito & Yuuri, was essentially a non-element in the game?

Literally Dunnstral's most notable contribution to the game was his Almost50 suspicion.

And yes, the thing about Almost50's stunt is that it's awful mafia etiquette regardless of his alignment, and it's not something that I'll write off as town on the metric of "town do it more often than scum", because scum still fucking do it.
Eh, I had Dunnstral as a fairly likely kill last night, right after Chito.

All the other people can be easy paranoia lynches late game, no mater how townread we may become, we have...reputations, that are hard to shake.

Dunn was never getting lynched.
In post 4265, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4263, Cerberus v666 wrote:

So, yeah.

No, you.

So you're saying he isn't a hypocrite at all?
Dunno, I'm ignoring the fuck out of him. *shrug*
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4268, Near x Mello wrote:Mastina has been going "i dont kill people who scumread me, i kill people who townread me" since forever

Yet suddenly Dunn kill is supposed to clear her and point to others
Fair point.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

> Says 'I am ignoring the fuck out of him'
> quotes him in the very next post

:lol:
Alt of Plumber
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Joan of Arc - phos
mastina - Nozomi Toujou fromBokura no Live Kimi to no Life
Almost50 - KIRITO (Sword Art Online
Torque - Nadeshiko Kagamihara - Yuru Camp
Near x Mello -Steins gate dudes
Pink Ball - Penguins #1, #2 & #3 from Mawaru Penguindrum
Chito and Yuuri -Chito & Yuuri
Elena Fisher - hasn't claimed

Is this correct so far?

@Joan: *shrug* I read the things they say, but I certainly don't put much weight on them, because it's a bunch of repeating the same thing over and over again with very little additional information gained at any point, combined with a refusal to explain reads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:57 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4196, Cerberus v666 wrote:We should have had all the people target C&Y if we were trying to mechanically get conftown, that way we sacrifice one town for numerous conftown. Hell, it would have been even better because if we're confident C&Y is town, then we don't even need to lynch them, and scum can't kill them without losing mislynch options.
My plan was to target them tonight. You SHOULD be fucking JUMPING on this opportunity, Cerb.

Torque just confirmed that my power, when successful, was confirmed to him.
Meaning that when I target Chito and Yuuri tonight.
They will be able to fucking confirm I targeted them tonight.
Meaning that on D5.
I'd be conftown.

Because my action would be proven to have worked, on the claimed disloyal PGO.

You are planning to lynch someone who, come tomorrow, would be 100% conftown.

In post 4199, Cerberus v666 wrote:Why would you visit PB over C&Y?
Two reasons. In spite of Near x Mello's insistence otherwise, everyone in the neighborhood save for me had suspicions on Pink Ball--he was not a universal townread. Dunnstral had suspicions there; Elena had suspicions there; Torque had suspicions there.

Two, and more importantly--
In post 4162, Torque wrote:I suggested Pink Ball or Joan because I can potentially confirm (or deconfirm) Elena's ability but only if she visits those two.
Torque confirming Elena visited Pink Ball would give assurance beyond any shadow of a doubt that she did what she said she did.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4266, mastina wrote:
In post 4172, Torque wrote:But lets say the scenario is Near x Mello scum, Elena town, Pink Ball town, Near x Mello mislynches Elena then kills Pink Ball. Is that really that awful for him
Pink Ball is bulletproof.

Scum
can't
kill him.

That's the value.
Also, eh, scum clearly can kill them, right?

The strongman we saw could kill through protective actions, not passives(at least, that's how I read it, should pm the mod to confirm)...which means that unless scum was supposed to never be able to kill someone, then they likely have another way to break through bp...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”