Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4309, mastina wrote:
In post 4294, Cerberus v666 wrote:mastina, you don't matter that much. Trust me.
You can't fucking believe that I don't matter and simultaneously push the idea that I'm fucking scum. The two are mutually exclusive ideas. And yes I do fucking matter, because I am the only power player who is scumreading Almost50 still, in spite of YOU HAVING LAID OUT A DAMN FUCKING GOOD REASON HE SHOULD BE SCUM.

With me being scumread by everyone.
You literally CAN'T say I don't fucking matter, either.
mastina, there are two worlds I"m discussing.

One where you're scum.

One where you aren't.

You're attempting to claim that actions scum have taken vindicate you; I say they don't, because in the world where you are not scum, you do not matter(in the way you're implying you matter), and thus those points do nothing to make it more likely that you are town.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:10 am

Post by mastina »

Like.
Cerb loses towncred by the fucking minute.

Because he absolutely.
Should.
Fucking.
Know.
Better.

Than this shit.

At every fucking step of the way.

He should fucking know me.
He fucking knows how I play and he fucking knows that this isn't how I play as scum.
He fucking knows that I don't get this fucking upset as scum.
He fucking knows that there's a real fucking chance of me being proven conftown--one he should be fucking leaping at.
He fucking knows that I'm not the one who was immune to the nightkill because Nozomi Tojo has no such flavor for abilities and I am basically proven to be Nozomi Tojo through my power to Torque.
He fucking knows that I don't have viable scumbuddies. Fuck hunting for a team, he should fucking know that alone makes me town.
He fucking knows that Chito and Yuuri don't REALLY fit as scumbuddies and that the suspicion there in a game that's been open for less than 24 hours is absolute shit given that it is based basically entirely on said fucking 24 hours ignoring what came prior.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4325, Cerberus v666 wrote:You're attempting to claim that actions scum have taken vindicate you; I say they don't, because in the world where you are not scum, you do not matter(in the way you're implying you matter), and thus those points do nothing to make it more likely that you are town.
And what if I fucking said.
That actions scum have taken absolutely DO fucking vindicate me, and it is BECAUSE of those fucking actions that I fucking matter?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4324, mastina wrote:
In post 4322, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Mastina: Scum roleblockers x2: Unlikely,
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING ON FUCKING VOTING ME WHEN MY N2 POWER IS A FUCKING ROLEBLOCKER.
How limited was your roleblocker? Only women, right?

Can you use it repeatedly?

Also, did you target us on N2? I seem to remember you said you targeted Toog?

Again, did *anyone* do anything to interfere with my action on Gamma on N2? Or anything that would have affected Gamma in a way that may have made my action ineffectual?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4298, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4292, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4280, mastina wrote:
In post 4223, Pink Ball wrote:just want to see mastina flip scum so Joan has to actually play the game
Yeah well newsflash.

I'm fucking flipping town.

Because I am fucking town.

So guess what you get after my flip?

You get to fucking deal with a vidicative Joan.
Who tells you "I TOLD YOU SO".
Over.

And over.

And fucking over again.

Because she did fucking tell you so.
And she was absolutely fucking right to tell you so.
And you'll be able to do NOTHING about it.

Because she was. absolutely. RIGHT.
Nothing you can say then will ever change that.

Have fun, jackass.
Why calling me names?
I dunno, why are you calling me names?
I haven't
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4305, mastina wrote:
In post 4292, Pink Ball wrote:Why calling me names?
BECAUSE YOU FUCVKING DESERVE NO FUCKING LESS THAT THAT YOUR ASS

I,
AM.
FUCKING.
TOWN.

I SHOULD NOT be lynched here.

Not in any fycking woruld.
There's no justification, I've been respectful to you and your D1 play on me was untasteful. Stop doing it.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mastina, have you ever known me to actually lynch someone without properly gauging the situation and coming to a conclusion that they're strongly probable to be scum by my standards?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4318, mastina wrote:
In post 4313, Near x Mello wrote:Nope youre well within your scum range.
Oh really.

Fucking prove it.

Name a single fucking game.

Where I am even fucking REMOTELY.

EVEN FUCKING A SINGLE FUCKING IOTA.

Even fucking a LITTLE FUCKING BIT.

Like this fucking game.

I'll fucking wait.

Because you know what you'll find?

JACKSHIT.

Because this is not my fucking scumplay.

You know what play this IS?

This is fucking Tales of You 2.0.
And the thing about this is.
As scum.
I can fake individual aspects of my towngame.

As scum, I can actually show SIGNIFICANT swathes of it--enough to fool most people into generally believing it's me as town. Making moves that appear as town.

But in spite of my fucking competence as scum.

In spite of how fucking good I am as scum.

I can't make an absolute literally flawless recreation of EVERY aspect of my towngame.
I can't fucking replicate everything.
I can hit many of the right notes. Heck, I broke records in team mafia for hitting all the notes of my towngame, but even then I didn't have literally EVERYTHING there.
In part because part of my towngame is hitting notes of my scumgame, and in that game, I avoided hitting those notes deliberately. (In other words as town I have aspects of my scumgame; lacking aspects of my scumgame is thus, ironically, a scumtell and I fully admit that was the case for team mafia which was all the towngame aspects with none of the scumgame aspects. I kinda sorta lowkey suspect in fact, that this is Ellibereth's tell on me. Because as scum I make a conscientious effort to avoid my scumtells which is absent from my towngame where I don't give a fuck if I'm hitting notes of my scumgame.)

But this fucking game.

Over the course of the entirety of the game.

Has hit.
Literally.
Every.
Fucking.
Townpoint.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:20 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4328, Cerberus v666 wrote:How limited was your roleblocker? Only women, right?
Only women and once I target a player with it, I can never again target that same player with it.

Mind you, you'll recall, Vedith's roleblocker had an almost identical restriction of only women.
In post 4328, Cerberus v666 wrote:I seem to remember you said you targeted Toog?
Correct. Because I wanted to fucking kill him.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

UNVOTE: mastina
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Near x Mello »

seriously
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:25 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4330, Pink Ball wrote:There's no justification, I've been respectful to you
There's no fucking world where people being respectful of me at this point think I'm scum.
In post 4330, Pink Ball wrote:your D1 play on me was untasteful.
I had good fucking reasons which I communicated to my neighborhood.

You want the original PM?

It's basically this:
Spoiler: Original PM
(PT Quote Removed)
The reason for this, more or less, is
because
I have doubts on my scumread.

Severe doubts--more than I've let on.

A LOT more than I've let on.

If 50% were dead null, 51% slight scum, then with Vedith as the hallmark at 50% (and all players not-Vedith thus being lower, e.g. Gamma in the like 45ish% range), Pink Ball's 52.5%.

Almost dead null, doubts.

The reason for the strong push is because strong pushes help me sort players better than any other method.

I, genuinely, feel every point I've raised about Pink Ball is valid. I am not stretching. Looking at my points as objectively as I can, each and every one of them feels like they are objectively valid, that they are objectively good points to raise.

But just because a point is good, does not mean the point is
right

Yet my ability to tell if a good point is right or not is under-developed. I need to push the point, expose it to others to see, and get feedback, input on it. In other words, you can think of my push as a gigantic form of a reaction test--off of how others (and Pink Ball) respond to the issue, I'm hoping to get better grounding on whether I am genuinely onto something or if I made a good point that happened to be wrong.

The more I see, the more I think the latter, but while we're at the pivotal point, I haven't seen enough to push it over the edge yet; we're at the critical stage, the most important part, where the fight has basically climaxed. And from
that
, I am hoping to get an accurate read.

More than that, too.

I am also hoping to have a candidate to replace Pink Ball, ideally. If Pink Ball is, genuinely, not scum...
someone
else probably is. I don't know who it'd be. It's okay for me to not know, but I vastly prefer to know, obv.

I wouldn't push Pink Ball if I didn't hold suspicion on him, even lacking a replacement to push. But I'm still not sure. I'm at the doubting stage, but not a reversal yet. Because I can't tell if his emotional outburst is "right for the wrong reasons" or borderline insanity at just the level of wrongness. Not yet, anyway. It's getting there. I'll be able to tell within 48 hours, I feel, thread conditions allowing.

I do want this in my neighborhood ASAP, but I can't afford the chance of it leaking out since there's at least a 35% chance my neighborhood has a scum member who could report it to the scumteam, and at least an 80% chance the scumteam has a member on it that could use this knowledge to nullify my intentions without alerting me to this fact.

In post 4330, Pink Ball wrote: Stop doing it.
I'll fucking stop when people stop trying to fucking lynch me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4336, mastina wrote:
In post 4330, Pink Ball wrote:There's no justification, I've been respectful to you
There's no fucking world where people being respectful of me at this point think I'm scum.

It's basically this:
(PT Quote Removed)
because

If 50% were dead null, 51% slight scum, then with Vedith as the hallmark at 50% (and all players not-Vedith thus being lower, e.g. Gamma in the like 45ish% range), Pink Ball's 52.5%.

The reason for the strong push is because strong pushes help me sort players better than any other method.

I, genuinely, feel every point I've raised about Pink Ball is valid. I am not stretching. Looking at my points as objectively as I can, each and every one of them feels like they are objectively valid, that they are objectively good points to raise.

right

Yet my ability to tell if a good point is right or not is under-developed. I need to push the point, expose it to others to see, and get feedback, input on it. In other words, you can think of my push as a gigantic form of a reaction test--off of how others (and Pink Ball) respond to the issue, I'm hoping to get better grounding on whether I am genuinely onto something or if I made a good point that happened to be wrong.

The more I see, the more I think the latter, but while we're at the pivotal point, I haven't seen enough to push it over the edge yet; we're at the critical stage, the most important part, where the fight has basically climaxed. And from
that

More than that, too.

I am also hoping to have a candidate to replace Pink Ball, ideally. If Pink Ball is, genuinely, not scum...
someone
else probably is. I don't know who it'd be. It's okay for me to not know, but I vastly prefer to know, obv.

I wouldn't push Pink Ball if I didn't hold suspicion on him, even lacking a replacement to push. But I'm still not sure. I'm at the doubting stage, but not a reversal yet. Because I can't tell if his emotional outburst is "right for the wrong reasons" or borderline insanity at just the level of wrongness. Not yet, anyway. It's getting there. I'll be able to tell within 48 hours, I feel, thread conditions allowing.

I do want this in my neighborhood ASAP, but I can't afford the chance of it leaking out since there's at least a 35% chance my neighborhood has a scum member who could report it to the scumteam, and at least an 80% chance the scumteam has a member on it that could use this knowledge to nullify my intentions without alerting me to this fact.

mastina, one more fucking time: don't call me names. I don't care what's going on in the game, fuck off
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4331, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mastina, have you ever known me to actually lynch someone without properly gauging the situation and coming to a conclusion that they're strongly probable to be scum by my standards?
You've made it clear that you intend to vote me.

You've also made it clear you're not going to properly reign in Amzela, who will vote me even if you do not.

The only way she wouldn't is if you convinced her not to. Not saying, "don't vote her yet", but actually gave convincing arguments for why not to.

And you won't do that when you intend to vote me.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1613, Near x Mello wrote:Boon is town. He's doing the soliloquy thing he does whenever he is town.

Mastina is still scum.

~Mello
No explanation

In post 1617, Near x Mello wrote:I'm doing an executive decision, sorry Near.

VOTE: Mastina

~Mello
No explanation.
In post 3187, Near x Mello wrote:^subtly saying "this guy was wrong on severa, you shouldn't listen"

~Near
So you were wrong and still believe you're right on whatever you pursue next?
In post 3224, Near x Mello wrote:how does a mastina/rp/elena team sound, guys?

Mastina pushes rp but forgets about it and starts tunneling town, and keeps elena as a townread for bs reasons. Elena and rp already made sense as buddies. I like it.

~Near
"Mastina tunnels people and is scum because of it, yet when I do it, it's proof that I'm town, you guys!"
In post 3293, Near x Mello wrote:this lynch is stupid

theres no way both mastina and rp are town and theyre both content lynching this

~Near
No explanation.
In post 3303, Near x Mello wrote:page reminder that scumteam is mastina/rp/elena

everyone else is town

~Near
No explanation.
In post 3307, Near x Mello wrote:yes sn posts and the fact both mastina and rp are pushing them for shit reasons have made rp a townread

My reads are the same as yesterday + mastina

~Near
No explanation.
In post 3318, Near x Mello wrote:eod2 was rc/ooba/rp

With rc flipping town that became ooba/rp/elena with mastina as a possibility but Elena+ooba didnt quite fit

and now im at mastina/rp/elena which fits perfectly

~Near
No explanation.
In post 3344, Near x Mello wrote:almost is town

I insist mastina/Elena/rp should contain the two remaining

~Near

No explanation.
In post 3413, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3411, mastina wrote:There's some incredibly damning reasons for Almost50 to be scum
almost is town
No explanation.
In post 3464, Near x Mello wrote:this is boring

mastina and elena are scum

everyone else is town

stop going after town and delaying this
No explanation.
In post 3498, Near x Mello wrote:Mastina insisted for the whole game that Severa was scum.
Mastina insisted for the whole game that toog was scum.
Is this not enough to establish that even if shes town, her reads should not be treated as gospel?
And yours should be?
In post 3506, Near x Mello wrote:I am not certain he is town and i dont want anyone to treat my reads as gospel

This is circular arguing and the reason i dont want to talk or play with you

You dont have actual reads, you just sheep people and attack playstyles

Make a single actual argument for almost scum, elena town or mastina town and ill respond to you. Until then youre back in ignore
Based on your postings till now, I think you do.
In post 3518, Near x Mello wrote:and more bullshit im not going to answer to

mastina needs rope.
No explanation.
In post 3546, Near x Mello wrote:Youve proven shit, youre playing exactly like you play as scum
No explanation.
In post 3560, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: mastina
No explanation.
In post 3620, Near x Mello wrote:no whats absolute shit is you trying to blah blah your way out of obvscum country
No explanation.
In post 3623, Near x Mello wrote:non point
okay, its after the vedith lynch so its not part of his stalling posts
but the overall point remains
"I am right even if parts of my case are out of whack, you guys!"
In post 3660, Near x Mello wrote:both are town
No explanation.
In post 3699, Near x Mello wrote:Because you were commited to your tunnel(s) and didnt want to stray
Pot calling the kettle black.
In post 3843, Near x Mello wrote:get back on mastina pink ball how hard is it
No explanation.
In post 3931, Near x Mello wrote:almost is town, dunn. you cant be so blind
No explanation.
In post 3983, Near x Mello wrote:why are you guys stupid and we cant fucking lynch mastina and Elena
No explanation.
In post 3984, Near x Mello wrote:Almost is fucking obvtown why the fuck would anyone aligned with town vote him here
No explanation.
In post 4087, Near x Mello wrote:no, almost is justified there. Hes obvtown yet people are allowing scum to push him.
No explanation.
In post 4142, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: mastina
No explanation.
In post 4148, Near x Mello wrote:Elena was the one that made mastina loved, amzela

Mastina and elena are supposedly suspecting each other today, but you'll find that they still wont vote each other

It cant be more obvious at this point
No explanation.
In post 4178, Near x Mello wrote:I dont care about her result on pb as pb is beyond obvtown

We lynch thr most obvious and most dangerous scum, ie.mastina
No explanation.
In post 4303, Near x Mello wrote:if you respect mastina's skills you should realize shes scum @joan
No explanation.
In post 4150, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4148, Near x Mello wrote:they still wont vote each other
scratch, apparently mastina voted Elena

but still
"I am wrong on one of my points, but I am still right, you guys!"
In post 4313, Near x Mello wrote:Nope youre well within your scum range.
No explanation

Seriously, how doesn't anyone see through their bullshit?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Near x Mello »

so mastina sees that shes in actual danger today and has put forth her big ate weapons

and judging by pb and cerb reactions, people are biting
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:30 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4337, Pink Ball wrote:mastina, one more fucking time: don't call me names. I don't care what's going on in the game, fuck off
The only names I've called you are variants of ass and I won't apologize for those when voting me is exactly that.

You're conftown, and going down the road of voting me is nothing less.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4341, mastina wrote:
In post 4337, Pink Ball wrote:mastina, one more fucking time: don't call me names. I don't care what's going on in the game, fuck off
The only names I've called you are variants of ass and I won't apologize for those when voting me is exactly that.

I'm not asking for an apology, I'm asking you to stop doing it. Don't start acting like Joan where I should know that you're town or not, I don't know 'cause I'm town. Shut the fuck up
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4340, Near x Mello wrote:so mastina sees that shes in actual danger today and has put forth her big ate weapons
Yes.

Name a single fucking time I've done that as scum.

I can list dozens of fucking times I've done it as town. Not once as scum.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4329, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4298, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4292, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4280, mastina wrote:
In post 4223, Pink Ball wrote:just want to see mastina flip scum so Joan has to actually play the game
Yeah well newsflash.

I'm fucking flipping town.

Because I am fucking town.

So guess what you get after my flip?

You get to fucking deal with a vidicative Joan.
Who tells you "I TOLD YOU SO".
Over.

And over.

And fucking over again.

Because she did fucking tell you so.
And she was absolutely fucking right to tell you so.
And you'll be able to do NOTHING about it.

Because she was. absolutely. RIGHT.
Nothing you can say then will ever change that.

Have fun, jackass.
Why calling me names?
I dunno, why are you calling me names?
I haven't
You call me 'incompetent', and then said that 'my gameplay is trash'. Maybe it's not 'calling me names' from your POV, but it sure is from mine.
Alt of Plumber
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4336, mastina wrote:

It's basically this:
(PT Quote Removed)
because

right

that

More than that, too.

someone

People are never going to stop trying to lynch you.

Because you're mastina. Sorry. That's just the way things are, and unfortunately the lynches that are being proposed, the plan being outlined...could easily be a perfectly reasonable scum plan.

If Elena is town.
If C&Y is town.
THe actions proposed to get these conftown leave us 5 alive, with maybe two conftown, IF scum don't shoot either of them. with two scum in the game, we're at a 66% chance of lynching correctly that day, and a 50% chance the next day, so a 33% chance of winning the game.

Those odds are not worth taking the lines that are being proposed.

Also, mastina: Why do you think you're the only one who'll be able to be "conftown'd" by C&Y? What makes you special there?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's not calling names; I said you were being incompetent in this game, not that you ARE incompetent. And calling out your gameplay is not calling you out. Stop reaching.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4342, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4341, mastina wrote:

I'm not asking for an apology, I'm asking you to stop doing it. Don't start acting like Joan where I should know that you're town or not, I don't know 'cause I'm town. Shut the fuck up
Oh, so just because you 'don't know' makes it okay to risk mislynching her?

Yeah, no.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina, who's A50's partner? You haven't called no one out since Gamma flipped town, which you lol hammered if I remember correctly.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4343, mastina wrote:
In post 4340, Near x Mello wrote:so mastina sees that shes in actual danger today and has put forth her big ate weapons
Yes.

Name a single fucking time I've done that as scum.

I can list dozens of fucking times I've done it as town. Not once as scum.
(Mind you, this is no trust tell because it's no deliberate thing. It's not that I deliberately get angry as town and deliberately don't get angry as scum.
It's that I literally can't fucking get angry as scum--not like this, anyway--and I literally can't fucking hold back from fuming as town when I have every fucking right to be pissed.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”