Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Good morning my friends!

I am here for what I am told is to be the next show of strength among warriors, soldiers, and amateur swordsmen alike. I sincerely hope that our competition is both fair and enlightening. I wish for us all to leave here in a more knowledgeable state of awareness and ability about swordsmanship and the applications of thus in the field of combat and feats of strength.

I am afraid I must note my own embarrassment at this particular state of affairs, as it appears that I had a certain lapse of ability to recognize the participants of this contest, and indeed it seems like I continue to have this lapse even after seeing all you lovely people in the flesh right in front of me. All I can remember is the swords that you all carry, and even so I can only ascribe a single owner and a single owner more among you all for the amount of trouble I must go to revitalize my memories. I apologize in advance if this results in any future situations where I should be firmly aware of the identity of one of my compatriots and yet am unable to do so.

As another claim that must needs be made public, my dear friend of many battles in the past is joining me here today for this contest, and I am honored to welcome my lady Brigitte to the field as my trusted companion on many journeys through the landscape combating against the forces of evil and frizzy hair alike. I hope you all will show her the same respect as you would myself, as we are linked and quite willing to defend that link even if it would mean our life.

Rejoice my friends! There are several players here that I recognize and am confident will make for great comraderie in the field ahead as we give our all in this upcoming test. Indeed, I believe that this comraderie will be our biggest test of all, as swordsplay is relatively simple compared to the heart of man. I humbly request the presence of one participant in particular who, even with their usual ability to hide their motivations from most others I've ever met, have always managed to metaphorically wear their hearts on their sleeves for myself. I wish to expand my list of trusted allies as soon as possible so we can increase our level of comraderie as soon as possible and increase the odds of our learning from each other over the course of this competition as soon as possible. This person knows who they are and I deeply hope a practice parley is well within the realm of possibility before the contest reigns properly!

Rejoice my friends! There is true honor in a competition such as this, and I am proud to call myself a participant in what I believe will be the matches of the century! So please, pick up your sword and make yourself ready, for I will not be going easy in any match I find myself in, for the glory of combat will be my strength, and my conviction to the art of swordsmanship my shield. En garde!
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: Lovebird

ftr we aren't signing

it should be trivially easy to tell us apart since we speak very differently, but this post should be a good baseline anyways, so I will sign this one time

-Ank (the above is mine too)
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by Brigitte »

You broke the chain.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm sorry

I will aim to of better next time

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

to of

perfect

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by Brigitte »

You better do better.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

You broke it, Brigitte.
It was Implosion <- Brigitte <- Fractured <- Michael Scott.
You made it a loop! Unless you go back and vote Implosion again. And Lovebird votes us, so the chain can continue.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Brigitte »

A loop is a chain.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Reality Check »

unfortunately I cannot be part of any loop

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

But not a fun one.
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Brigitte »

Is it against your religion reality check?
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

it is against the role I randed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Brigitte »

are you a fire emblem character?
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I am indeed!

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

egopost
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 39, Ankamius wrote:egopost
also while I'm here and you are supposedly still here

have I played with either head of Michael Scott before? I don't believe I have

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Nope, as far as I recall. Perhaps you spectated Starcract Mafia 2 which we played in, though.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I figured as much, then I think your slot is good to be one of the hardest for me to read this game

(very lightly)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Enter »

Egopost
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I hope your slot rolled town enter

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Fractured »

In post 45, Reality Check wrote:I hope your slot rolled town enter
Why's that?

Oh, I'd also like to preface any further posting with this: We have specifically discussed keeping our post count low, particularly because Enter has a remarkably high post count, especially as town, and Taly does not want to clog the game thread with hydra posts. Enter would like to say he wanted to sign up for this game particularly because this is a particularly strong player list and that he would love to post more at this point in time because he is very excited to be playing with a lot of the people here.
Fractured
Fractured
Goon
Fractured
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Fractured »

Ironically, we have now multiposted twice. We will not be signing, either, by the way.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 46, Fractured wrote:
In post 45, Reality Check wrote:I hope your slot rolled town enter
Why's that?

Oh, I'd also like to preface any further posting with this: We have specifically discussed keeping our post count low, particularly because Enter has a remarkably high post count, especially as town, and Taly does not want to clog the game thread with hydra posts. Enter would like to say he wanted to sign up for this game particularly because this is a particularly strong player list and that he would love to post more at this point in time because he is very excited to be playing with a lot of the people here.
Because I can soulread Taly and it would be nice to actually work with him for once instead of being enemies all game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh oops

I have away the answer for who I'm waiting for

well shit

Ankamius + mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”