Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1846, Enigma wrote:1. creature is a troll and a worthless bag and should be ignored
2. nero wants scum points though im not going to read his iso because its too big
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:What the absolute shit is that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Enigma »

Why are we talking about who the mason is??? They already claimed - read the game
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1850, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1846, Enigma wrote:1. creature is a troll and a worthless bag and should be ignored
2. nero wants scum points though im not going to read his iso because its too big
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:What the absolute shit is that?
I came out of d2 thinking all of your "scum hunting" has pretty much involved diverting wagons away from my TRs or flipped town, onto scum - so you were pretty much a maybe scum
You turning onto me d3 pretty much solidifies my theory of you going for another mislynch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1852, Enigma wrote:I came out of d2 thinking all of your "scum hunting" has pretty much involved diverting wagons away from my TRs or flipped town, onto scum
If I'm, diverting wagons away from your town reads and onto scum shouldn't you be town reading me?

but like, you did vote Vedith several times d1. And you also wanted Flippy lynched d2. I'm not really seeing what the difference in our hunting has been b/c it looks fairly similar. So it's like you are calling me scum for the same things you've been doing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1853, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1852, Enigma wrote:I came out of d2 thinking all of your "scum hunting" has pretty much involved diverting wagons away from my TRs or flipped town, onto scum
If I'm, diverting wagons away from your town reads and onto scum shouldn't you be town reading me?

but like, you did vote Vedith several times d1. And you also wanted Flippy lynched d2. I'm not really seeing what the difference in our hunting has been b/c it looks fairly similar. So it's like you are calling me scum for the same things you've been doing.
wow i must have brain farted writing that
i meant to say your scum hunting has pretty much involved diverting wagons onto my TRs or onto flipped town

yeh but the difference i know im town, and you tunneling me reads to me as you pushing for a mislynch so :yawn:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1847, Enigma wrote:Early game is boring for scum hunting
I disagree. d1 is the best day for scum hunting.

In post 1847, Enigma wrote:Wasn't online when flippy wagon happened, and i would have voted him so
Fair but,
In post 1275, schadd_ wrote:Emperor flippyNips (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Eyes without a face, Succinct. stan1ey
^
I added in Succinct's vote who was like right after. And Stan's who votes just a little later.

So despite a fairly healthy 5 man wagon on the guy you've been calling scum, you start a vanity wagon
In post 1340, Enigma wrote:Anyway in the mean time:
VOTE: rooster
but you didn't vote him b/c you weren't on. ok makes sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1854, Enigma wrote:wow i must have brain farted writing that
or what if you slipped that I'm pushing scum? :lol:

In post 1854, Enigma wrote:yeh but the difference i know im town, and you tunneling me reads to me as you pushing for a mislynch so
I mean ok? TBF, town are like stupidly OMGUSy all the time but here's what I don't understand. If you started to suspect me for misreading Vedith and Flippy why is it so bad on my part that (besides some unflipped and unconfirmed players) you've been voting town.

Basically, I feel like you are going "I'm doing the same things as you are but
YOU
are scummy for it b/c you want to lynch me." I called you out and now you are trying to throw it back in my face.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Enigma »

No sorry, d1 is terrible for scum hunting
Yeh looks bad ohh well. I voted rooster bc he said he was going to catch up but hadnt a few hours later - and for all sakes and purposes I would have voted emperor so you can pretend like I was on that wagon for your vca if you like and count it against me

-
Nah, im just watching tv and trying to write stuff in the commercial breaks. also i would like to hope that I tend to read my posts if im scum ;)

Yeh we are probably doing the same things and your statement is correct, but you trying to lynch me and being way too arrogant about it is more scum motive than townie on the wrong track
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm arrogant as both alignments.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Flapjack »

BuJ mind posting your latest scum gane?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1859, Flapjack wrote:BuJ mind posting your latest scum gane?
with me open 737
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Creature »

Why is Eyes town again?
Sigh
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Flapjack »

Why is Sasha town again?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok we get it, Sasha is your scum read but you know there's more than just Shasha right? Would you vote any of RCE, Enigma, Lycan or Profii?

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1536, BuJaber wrote:Flapjack your predecessor was voting for creature but you voted for the wagon creature was leading, why is that?
In your open whatever you town read someone for not asking this sort of question and claiming scum tend to ask that more often.Do you still stand by it?
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Flapjack »

Moreover, this question is actually pointless, what information do you achieve from my response? We are two separate persons and we have different reads, the question in itself is wrong, why do I have to respond for what my slot did prior to my own personal actions?
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Flapjack »

RCE was a counterwagon day 2, has encouraged a fast day today, doesn't care who gets lynched, and has a buttload of controversy around them that's a goldmine for post-flip analysis.
I don’t get your counterwagon theory, counterwagons are used to divert attention from scum, esentially splitting the votes, so shouldn’t you be town reading him for that?
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote:ok we get it, Sasha is your scum read but you know there's more than just Shasha right? Would you vote any of RCE, Enigma, Lycan or Profii?
No, I think your town list is messed up
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1865, Flapjack wrote:Moreover, this question is actually pointless, what information do you achieve from my response? We are two separate persons and we have different reads, the question in itself is wrong, why do I have to respond for what my slot did prior to my own personal actions?
To see if there is consistency? I've never replaced so far but I think I'd be sure my line of thought is similar to the previous guy, especially as scum. Are you? :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who else besides Sasha do you think im wrong on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1868, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1865, Flapjack wrote:Moreover, this question is actually pointless, what information do you achieve from my response? We are two separate persons and we have different reads, the question in itself is wrong, why do I have to respond for what my slot did prior to my own personal actions?
To see if there is consistency? I've never replaced so far but I think I'd be sure my line of thought is similar to the previous guy, especially as scum. Are you? :lol:
ugh....you just had to go do that huh? I agree with Flapjack though.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:ugh....you just had to go do that huh? I agree with Flapjack though.
I haven't finished my first coffee yet...
Maybe I should try replacing once or twice to experience it, you two are probably right. It seems the learning curve of this game is pretty steep to me.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:58 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1868, Sashaddin wrote:
Actually the worst post you’ve made by far. Of course there will be inconsistency regardless because we tr based on different tells, replacements are usually known to be a threat to scum because they see stuff that people didn’t see at the time the current action happened (like I am with BuJ right now) and besides, I replaced him when flippy was at 7 votes and the mason theory wasn’t available only after stanley died. Here’s some “inconsistency” if that’s what you call it. This is what I mean by “your question makes no sense”, there’s no way to know how Amor would’ve reacted in terms of lynching creature after stanley flipped mason and he was hardcore defending Creature => Creature probs mason. I don’t agree with your BuJ read as well as Sasha, Nero.
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Flapjack »

I keep leaking I’m actually so mad rn lmao
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the point was that IME ppl that answer questions directed at another player are often scum. IDK, I like to think that your town and you legit town told. Yes, I knew I'd get the whole "he's scum fake town telling." and maybe. idk. I'm willing to fall on my sword I guess but now I maybe care a little less if you get lynched. I guess you would make sense as scum with Lycan.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”