Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1872, insomnia wrote:Actually the worst post you’ve made by far. Of course there will be inconsistency regardless because we tr based on different tells, replacements are usually known to be a threat to scum because
they see stuff that people didn’t see at the time the current action happened
It makes even more sense to me now. Thanks. I was wrong indeed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sasha
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Flapjack »

How do I make sense to be scum with Lycan, my slot didn’t interact with anybody as far as I know, except for joges, which BuJ read as NOT TvT but he’s completely disregarding the both of us
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Flapjack »

Oh ok
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1873, Flapjack wrote:I keep leaking I’m actually so mad rn lmao
What does leaking mean in this context?
Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Flapjack »

I have too many alt accounts lmao, leaked as in leaked my alt, disclose, reveal
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1874, Nero Cain wrote:the point was that IME ppl that answer questions directed at another player are often scum. IDK, I like to think that your town and you legit town told. Yes, I knew I'd get the whole "he's scum fake town telling." and maybe. idk. I'm willing to fall on my sword I guess but now I maybe care a little less if you get lynched. I guess you would make sense as scum with Lycan.
Directed to me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1872, insomnia wrote:I don’t agree with your BuJ read
You do know I was tunneling him most of the game right? But I went back and looked at his scumplay in Overkill (I'll link you if you want) and I was like "ehhhhh...He doesn't feel the same." Are you disagreeing with my current town read of him or were you disagreeing with my previous scum read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Flapjack »

BuJ is a really good scum player and I will doubt everyone town reading him for the rest of the game. Man’s been trying to set up a lynch on RC since day 1 while voting for Jibril and throwing shade at me and joges. Now whatever RC does to even look a little bit scummier, BuJ will just back his theory on how he scum read him since day 1 and how he keeps messing things up, I town read RC for the record. Scums are BuJ and Sasha for now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1882, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1874, Nero Cain wrote:the point was that IME ppl that answer questions directed at another player are often scum. IDK, I like to think that your town and you legit town told. Yes, I knew I'd get the whole "he's scum fake town telling." and maybe. idk. I'm willing to fall on my sword I guess but now I maybe care a little less if you get lynched. I guess you would make sense as scum with Lycan.
Directed to me?
yes.

You just keep town reading Lycan. As town it's not impossible that you misread him. I just don't think its totally impossible that you town read your buddy, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I should have just hammed Profii earlier :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1884, Flapjack wrote:I town read RC for the record.
Remind my why RC is town or is it just "scum wouldn't be so blatantly scummy."

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Flapjack »

Also, one more question, BuJ, if you’re saying that sasha is conftown because profii is scum and profii said he town reads Sasha, how do you feel about his post saying “I know this will come off sus but I think RCE is town” . Why are you pushing RCE and not Sasha?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1823, Lycanfire wrote:maybe you should question my fucking motives before you throw shade
In post 1832, Lycanfire wrote:you've been making me an acceptable vote since the start of day.

We can skip the foreplay. If you think I'm scum vote me. Holding me on the peripheral and ignoring me
is keeping me out of the game
like I don't really think this ad hom or blaming me comes from town ever.

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Flapjack »

In post 1887, Nero Cain wrote:
You asked me my read on him, check my ISO out.

Look, I do know I can look sus and I don’t know how to lead a lynch, a lot of people doubt me so they don’t really vote with me. If we come to a compromise, I’m willing to scratch my ego and vote with you on RC. I’m not saying I’m right on him in regards to reads, but if we lynch RC and he flips town, tomorrow you have to push Sasha with me. Period. Otherwise I’m not voting.

If one of us dies tonight, then it builds up my case. Scum clearly see nobody is backing me up, so if they take you out, nobody will push with me. Same goes if I’m dead, it means I poked someone long enough to get a response.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:37 am

Post by schadd_ »

flapjack will now use the account insomnia
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now watch him alt slip onto Flapjack

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:41 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1892, Nero Cain wrote:now watch him alt slip onto Flapjack
Almost happened
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

Post by insomnia »

Fuck flapjack to be honest, he was trash anyway
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1890, Flapjack wrote:
In post 1887, Nero Cain wrote:
You asked me my read on him, check my ISO out.

Look, I do know I can look sus and I don’t know how to lead a lynch, a lot of people doubt me so they don’t really vote with me. If we come to a compromise, I’m willing to scratch my ego and vote with you on RC. I’m not saying I’m right on him in regards to reads, but if we lynch RC and he flips town, tomorrow you have to push Sasha with me. Period. Otherwise I’m not voting.

If one of us dies tonight, then it builds up my case. Scum clearly see nobody is backing me up, so if they take you out, nobody will push with me. Same goes if I’m dead, it means I poked someone long enough to get a response.
Nero, haven’t seen a reply yet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure, what happens if RCE flips scum though?

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:55 am

Post by insomnia »

I’ll reconsider my scum read on BuJ, obviously
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but not enigma or Lycan?

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 am

Post by BuJaber »

Okay I saw my name mentioned too many times so I'm sorry if I miss something.

First of all Enigma is talking out of his ass (no offence E), I've had at least 2 scum games since then that I remember, overkill 2 and mini normal 2054.

I asked the question to see how you respond. Scum are likely to want to stick to their predecessor's story or distance away from their reads. It's especially difficult to deal with replacing someone who was bussing because then you don't know what action will protect you and/or your partner the best.

I don't understand what your question was regarding what I did in the open game but basically when I'm scum I just say whatever I think makes me sound townie. Sometimes I believe what I'm saying and sometimes it's just bs. I wouldn't take any towncase or scumcase I pushed as scum in a previous game seriously if I were you.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”