BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:52 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1943, insomnia wrote:I’m voting him so we can rely on my reads and I’m hoping you will be a man of honour and respect our deal
Oh you have this deal with everybody then you just didn't tell them about it.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like consider your first two votes were on town I'm going to take your "I have better reads then you guys" attitude with a fairly large dose of salt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 am

Post by insomnia »

So I can prove my point since people don’t listen to me. I’ve clearly stated I have issues getting townies to vote with me, so if I detach Nero from his tunnel on town RC and release him of his paranoia, we can push scum like you and sasha. I’ve also admitted that my reads won’t always be perfect so I’m willing to listen and trust Nero as well, after all, he’s a more experienced player in here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well none of us are always right. Most of us are average at best.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 am

Post by insomnia »

BuJ why tf do you even complain? I thought a RC flip would generate a shit ton of information, or are you trying to set up the next mislynch on me after RC flips town?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 am

Post by BuJaber »

Well I'm town so you're at least 33% wrong already

Pedit - I'm trying to understand what you're doing

"
"- Pine
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:59 am

Post by insomnia »

What’s so hard to understand? I’m voting with you, why are you throwing shade? I said I’m willing to vote RCE and if he’s town, you already have his reads that are similar to mine, if he flips scum, I’m off your ass
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1549, Flapjack wrote:
In post 73, RCEnigma wrote:Vedith has the only town post this game, change my mind.
In post 97, RCEnigma wrote:No, Nero im not implying you shouldn't townread. But don't get pissy when you say you don't think Joges or Amor are scum and then when pressed your reply is "idk".
In post 189, RCEnigma wrote:Flippynips isn't a player I expect to get very involved. A slot that isn't going to put in the effort to defend themselves is an easy push no? The game is longer than right now, it wouldn't be hard to point out how inactive the slot is down the line and get support for this lynch.
In post 597, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 594, Enigma wrote:i've ignored the whole back-to-forth between both of you :cool:
Well that's one way to win my vote back.
In post 598, RCEnigma wrote:Your on my short list too buddy
In post 842, RCEnigma wrote:If I live I'll vig you, no worry.
In post 980, RCEnigma wrote:Fmpov

Amor, enigma, eyes, Joges is the off wagon pool.
Creature, Profii, Stanley, overkill, sashaddin would be the on wagon pool.

I townlean sashaddin but that isn't strong enough to put him outside of my Poe

Don't want to sidetrack myself and lose my thoughts so I'll probably jump back and forth from here.

Someone asked why I thought Profii makes the Vedith kill. I feel he has a nose for catching crumbs and softs, that's literally it. Don't know what to think of him from the small sample size.

Nero/overkill is never s/s but I've already forgotten why that came to me in the first place.

Nero I don't think it helps read me but I want to see what you think since you were the one to bring Vedith's claim up. I have a theory but I want to know what you think about the way slots interacted with Vedith before and after the post he claimed in. You can get back to tunneling me after that.
In post 1301, RCEnigma wrote:Creature poking outside of his counterwagon is +town. Not wanting to Lynch his counterwagon is +town. Him voting flippy is +town regardless of flippys alignment. Creatures alignment also isn't tied to the amount of attention he pays to the game so I don't think him not realizing the votecount in regards to flippy is something I would read either way. However it's more likely he does that as town than informed scum to be cheeky.

From these posts I do lean towards a town read, but I've got a question though. How is voting flippy giving him town cred regardless of what flippy flips?
Can you explain why these posts make you town lean RCE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what, nevermind.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

Yeah that wasn't clear at all.
You said if he flips town I must lynch sasha with you. And then you also said the same thing to nero.
But you were voting RCE before you said any of that and then the explanation that you can't make townies vote with you came later.
But you also say you're scumreading me now, meaning I can't be one of those 'townies you can't convince' from your POV, but you had your 'deal' with only me and nero.

So you can see why I was confused.

Pedit - this is to insomnia obviously

"
"- Pine
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:07 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Mmmmk. Why are we lynching RC?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you against lynching RC?

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

He's not profil.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1901, Sashaddin wrote:I will give him another look during my lunchtime.
I lliked the posts , , , and
From , he turns to RCE.
Not too long after this, on Creature.
now he's on me....
But changes to Enigma real quick.

I sense a bit of opportunism in the later posts. I'm still townreading him, but maybe not as hard as before. He could be an excellent scum. This is not an easy game for town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1962, rosterfoster wrote:He's not profil.
ok then who are Profii's scum buddies and why?

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1958, Nero Cain wrote:you know what, nevermind.
His 97 on you is a solid accusation, you can’t just go “idk” after that.

His 1301 is helping a town get rid of the suspicion on him and trying to redirect people on to a safer lynch

His 980 contains information that’s relevant to town and he ends his post trying to be reasonable with you and not omgusing you

His 597 refutes any scum team that people are advocating to lynch that’s formed of RCE and Enigma (might’ve exaggerated on this, but still)

His 189 was right in regards to Flippy’s contribution and he gave reasons that (even though would look scummy to the average player) are fine and worth taking into consideration especially in this setup and considering it was also first day

And his 842 was there because I was confused about the vig claim and I asked about it
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1964, Nero Cain wrote:ok then who are Profii's scum buddies and why?
I don't know. I'm always wrong when I start looking for buddies before they flip. I imagine one or more of them would have deflected the initial wagon from profil.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:18 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1963, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1901, Sashaddin wrote:I will give him another look during my lunchtime.
I lliked the posts , , , and
From , he turns to RCE.
Not too long after this, on Creature.
now he's on me....
But changes to Enigma real quick.

I sense a bit of opportunism in the later posts. I'm still townreading him, but maybe not as hard as before. He could be an excellent scum. This is not an easy game for town.
You see, you are trying to be too perfect. You don’t have a conclusive “this is scum, let’s push this / this is town, let’s not push this” , your vote changes as the town’s voting changes and you hop on wagons as they change. You’re aiming to be a perfect player and you don’t want to leave a trail behind for people to pick on “this leans towards a townread but can be scum” is just an excuse if later on you’ll get accused for voting someone. You are too afraid to give a scum read to a town because you think that would look scummy. This is why I’m voting you. I don’t know how people don’t see this shit. You’re just analysing ISOs without a conclusion. You’re scared to fuck up because you know people will push you for that. That’s why you’re scum.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:19 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1963, Sashaddin wrote:This is not an easy game for town.
You want to know why? Check out the activity level.

Vedith got killed on night 1. But he is still the 7th top poster in a game of 17 players.

There are way too many people not posting much and staying away from the thread for days, way more than the number of scum in the game.

"
"- Pine
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

The problem is that there are 3 or 4 of you who are constantly posting, meaning everyone else is always trying to catchup. More balanced activity would result from that IMO. It's not good that Nero has 350 posts in this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 97 on you is a solid accusation, you can’t just go “idk” after that.
no.

I said
In post 95, RCEnigma wrote:Think scum might not make a post like 50.

His "idk" thing is a scummy lie b/c he's ether mad that he's caught scum or being a baby about being misread and you buying into it is bizarre.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1969, rosterfoster wrote:The problem is that there are 3 or 4 of you who are constantly posting, meaning everyone else is always trying to catchup. More balanced activity would result from that IMO. It's not good that Nero has 350 posts in this game.
If people wanted to post, they would’ve posted, not an excuse for low activity
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1969, rosterfoster wrote:It's not good that Nero has 350 posts in this game.
Everyone else is a lurksack and im the only one doing things.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:24 am

Post by insomnia »

You know what nero, you buying into Sasha’s whole ISO is bizzare. The only thing he’s done this game is analyzing ISOs without conclusive reads, buddying creature and asking me questions that are irrelevant towards game solving. If this is not scum, we’re getting rod of the scummiest town by far. It’s the mafias job to get rid of the towniest towns and our job to get rid of the scummiest, because they might turn out to be scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 am

Post by insomnia »

If he ends up in a LyLo, he’s the easiest target by far. Just vote him and call it a day, I’m not voting RCE if town doesn’t express their opinion at all, deal’s off, guts against solid info.

VOTE: Sasha

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”