rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:28 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah but the activity hasnt been low at all. It’s just that it gets lost among the sheer volume of posts that are being made. You can’t expect everyone to be constantly reading the thread, so when they wake up and see 8 new pages it’s a little bit intimidating.

There is a happy medium between activity and spamming.

Pedit: yeah but Nero that’s like the whole problem. It’s almost impossible not to be a lurksack in this game as the pages are happening so fast. This game isn’t that much larger than a mini yet it has way more pages than I would would expect from my experience by this stage (caveat is that this is my first large).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, nothing really happens b/c half of the players pop in for a post or two and don't really have an opinion. The answer to shorter threads in a large is quicker lynches instead of waiting the whole 2 week deadline. Now today might be on me b/c, even though I was scum reading Profii I didn't feel like we should like lynch in the first 24 hours b4 everyone had checked in.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 1301 is helping a town get rid of the suspicion on him and trying to redirect people on to a safer lynch
no its not? 1301 is about him giving town points to Creature and Flippy. And both alignments can do that.
In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 980 contains information that’s relevant to town and he ends his post trying to be reasonable with you and not omgusing you
it's just a list of 9 people that he's minorly suspicious of. So he now has the freedom the lynch from any of them.

And then a really strange and possibly scum distancing from Profii.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1967, insomnia wrote:You see, you are trying to be too perfect. You don’t have a conclusive “this is scum, let’s push this / this is town, let’s not push this” , your vote changes as the town’s voting changes and you hop on wagons as they change. You’re aiming to be a perfect player and you don’t want to leave a trail behind for people to pick on “this leans towards a townread but can be scum” is just an excuse if later on you’ll get accused for voting someone. You are too afraid to give a scum read to a town because you think that would look scummy. This is why I’m voting you. I don’t know how people don’t see this shit. You’re just analysing ISOs without a conclusion. You’re scared to fuck up because you know people will push you for that. That’s why you’re scum.
You're right on the premise and the facts, but you are wrong on the conclusion. I don't push because I'm not
confident
enough. In a recent game , I remember being a bit more open on Day 1, I f'ed up and got lynched very quick as town. So of course I don't want this to happen again, it doesn't help town in any way. I'm scared to fuck up because I know I can be an easy lynch and I don't want to be a fodder for Day 1 or 2. When I get a bit better at this I'll probably be able to push a bit, but for now I'm playing within my range which I think helps town vs me pushing everyone for no good reasons. It's not that I'm scum. It's that I'm not a good player yet, and unconfident to boot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1975, rosterfoster wrote:Pedit: yeah but Nero that’s like the whole problem. It’s almost impossible not to be a lurksack in this game as the pages are happening so fast. This game isn’t that much larger than a mini yet it has way more pages than I would expect from my experience by this stage (caveat is that this is my first large).
TBF, I coulda and woulda hammered Orofii like 10 pages ago but then that flash Saha wagon happened and I was like, fuck that noise and started an Enigma wagon and now we're all splintered and argumentative.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am

Post by insomnia »

@Nero, you want Sash in LyLo?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is tomorrow lylo?

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 am

Post by insomnia »

Sash will never get night killed
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:03 am

Post by insomnia »

7/10 times he’s just scum (totally subjective percentage)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just let invests take care of him.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Sashaddin »

Insomnia, I never saw you give as much attention to another player as you are doing with me. Suppose I get nightkilled/lynched, who will be your target tomorrow?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1982, insomnia wrote:Sash will never get night killed
So you know I'm town... why are you still voting me? What liability would I be in lylo?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:09 am

Post by insomnia »

You won’t, scum need you alive or you are scum. It’s not the mafs job to take out the scummiest town when they can be easy mislynches, if you would die, it would mean mafia doesn’t have experience on this website.

But to answer your hypothetical question, BuJ would be a good push.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:10 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1986, Sashaddin wrote:
So you know I'm town... why are you still voting me? What liability would I be in lylo?
You didn’t get my point.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets flip RCE and then I'll flip Sasha tomorrow if RCE greens

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like RCE is just as much of a liability.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: RCE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if he reds you gotta lynch Lycan with me

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:26 am

Post by insomnia »

Yeye
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not totally unrealistic that its just an sash/rce/lycan and enigma team and his buddies just flash bussed him?

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1987, insomnia wrote:You won’t, scum need you alive or you are scum. It’s not the mafs job to take out the scummiest town when they can be easy mislynches, if you would die, it would mean mafia doesn’t have experience on this website.

But to answer your hypothetical question, BuJ would be a good push.
In post 1988, insomnia wrote:
In post 1986, Sashaddin wrote:
You didn’t get my point.
Ok now I do.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:28 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1994, Nero Cain wrote:it's not totally unrealistic that its just an sash/rce/lycan and enigma team and his buddies just flash bussed him?
Highly doubting that, it would require a really good level of cooperation that can’t be formed unless they had previous experiences with each other, which I find unlikely
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm assuming we dont have any invests btw cuz holy shit.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:37 am

Post by schadd_ »

;