Newbie 1922: Give Smith Another Day - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Newbie 1922: Give Smith Another Day - Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

NEWBIE 1922
[/color]

Welcome to Newbie 1922: Give Smith Another Day!

Your moderator is mhsmith0.

Playerlist:
  1. redMeow
  2. MaryJoLisa (replaces NutsHangingOut)
  3. Demigodrick (replaces hearthstone1235)
  4. ThatOneMedic (replaces Blooper)
  5. Miss Kobayashi Maru
  6. ClearlyClarity
  7. RadiantCowbells (SE)
  8. Formerfish (SE)
  9. GuiltyLion (SE)
Spoiler: Living Players
  1. MaryJoLisa (replaces NutsHangingOut),
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  2. ThatOneMedic (replaces Blooper),
    Town Doctor
    , survived and won
  3. Miss Kobayashi Maru,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  4. ClearlyClarity,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  5. RadiantCowbells (SE),
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  6. Formerfish (SE),
    Town Tracker
    , survived and won
  7. GuiltyLion (SE),
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won

Spoiler: Deceased Players
  1. redMeow,
    Mafia Goon
    , lynched day 1
  2. Demigodrick (replaces hearthstone1235),
    Mafia Goon
    , lynched day 2

Spoiler: Replacement Queue

Spoiler: Prod Counts

Spoiler: PT Links - to be released post-game
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

General Site Rules:
  • Follow all site rules. Play to your wincon but above all play to have fun. Do not ruin the game for others.
  • If you have something that you need to communicate with me
    bold
    your text or I cannot guarantee I will see it.
  • As the MOD I reserve the right to modkill or force-replace players as I see fit.
  • If you feel I have erred send me a PM and let me know.
  • That said, do not bring disagreements with me into the thread. That is what the PM is for. The same goes for disagreements with other players.
  • Do not use invisible or in some way encrypted fonts or typing.
  • Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Quoting the timestamp of your role PM counts as quoting your role PM. Paraphrasing communications, however, is usually ok.
General game rules:
  • I will use the colour
    #FFAA00
    . This is my color and only my color. Don't use it.
  • A lynch is reached when a majority of all players (half rounded down plus one) are voting for the same target.
  • If a majority is not reached by the deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
  • You may vote No Lynch in the same way that you vote for a lynch. Once a majority has voted for a no lynch the day immediately ends.
  • Abuse of an infinite no-lynch/no-kill loop will not be tolerated. Do not even contemplate it.
  • Votes must be written in
    bold
    as
    Vote: Player
    or use the VOTE: Player tag. Votes that are not tagged will not be counted.
  • Votes in quotes, spoiler tags or otherwise hidden will also not be counted.
  • Votes that misspell or have other minor errors will be counted as normal as long as I understand what you are getting at.
  • Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary. Let me know if I make an error in vote counts and I will correct them.
  • I will try and do vote counts often but if you want one just let me know. In general, I will be mainly available evenings (5 PM - 12 PM Pacific) and weekends, so you may not get a quick VC if it's in the middle of the day.
  • As the MOD I will keep communication down to the absolute minimum possible (aside from vote counts and the like). I do not want to influence the game itself – that is for the players to do.
  • Flips will have full role revealed. For details on what roles mean, please see the sample role PMs below.
Game Flow:
  • The Game will begin and the thread will be unlocked after 7 players confirm via PM, or 48 hours after role PMs are sent, whichever is faster. I will not, however, unlock the game thread before 24 hours have passed.
  • I will auto-replace any player who has not picked up their role PMs within 72 hours after I send out role PMs.
  • If you have not posted for 48 hours you will receive a prod. If you do not post within 24 hours of a prod you will be replaced. A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
  • Please announce if you are going on V/LA. I prefer this announced in thread unless there is a specific reason not to. If you are on V/LA, you are still expected to post in thread at least every 96 hours. If this is an issue for you, please discuss it with me PRIVATELY via PM.
  • Three prods may result in being replaced at my discretion. Three prods in the same day phase, or four prods in the span of two day phases, WILL result in you being force replaced for inactivity.
  • Day phases will last a maximum of 10 days.
  • Each Night Phase will last 48 hours.
  • Mafia may chat at any time.
  • You may communicate as normal during the twilight phase until I close the thread but votes/un-votes will not count.
  • Extensions may be granted for replacements or extenuating circumstances.
  • A missed Night Action will result in a No Action.
  • The game will end when all threats to town have been eliminated or that is not possible.
  • If you must replace out, PM me privately and stop posting in thread.
  • If a player replaces out while having a vote active, that vote will remain active until such time as the replacement chooses to unvote or vote elsewhere. The sole exception is when a player replaces out while self-voting. In that case, the act of replacing in is considered an automatic unvote.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

basic game and site functionality
  1. Using the "code" tag will let you show something in code to demonstrate, see below
  2. Voting is done by using the vote tags:

Code: Select all

[vote]mhsmith0[/vote]
    gets you VOTE: mhsmith0
  3. Unvoting is done by using the unvote tags:

[unvote]mhsmith0[/unvote]
    gets you UNVOTE: mhsmith0, or you can simply vote someone else
  4. As a reminder, Discussion of Ongoing Mafia Games is Not Allowed. This includes discussion ongoing games here or this game elsewhere.
  5. It is not an official rule, but as a courtesy, please do not use the spoiler tags, but instead the spoiler=tag. This is because phones cannot read spoiler tag.

[spoiler=]blah blah blah[/spoiler]
    Spoiler:
    blah blah blah
    can be read on any device.
    blah blah blah
    can only be read on a computer.
  6. It is generally recommended to choose an avatar. This is a courtesy to fellow players, so that they can more easily differentiate you from other players when reading the thread. You can do this by going to User Control Panel, then Profile, then "Edit Avatar", and you can upload a picture or gif that will go along with your user name when you post.
  7. If you have any questions about basic rules, or the newbie setup, feel free to ask them in thread or PM me directly.
  8. Good Luck Everyone!

important setup information
Newbie Setup

2d3 (as designed by Cabd):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1
Town Cop and Town Neopolitan
Town Cop and Town Tracker
Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2
Town Jailkeeper and Town Doctor
Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3
Town Cop and Town Doctor
Town Neopolitan and Town Doctor
Town Tracker and Town Doctor

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by
one mafia goons
and
five vanilla townies
appropriately, to create a
2-mafia
and
7-town
setup.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects.
Mafia Roleblocker
action takes precedence over a
Town Jailkeeper
action should that apply

Sample Role PM's (click on the spoiler button to reveal)

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

The game thread is here.

Town NeapolitanWelcome!

You are a
Town Neapolitan

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Vanilla Townie
or
Not Vanilla Townie
. If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

The game thread is here.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they visited, if any. If they visited nobody, you will be told they did not visit anyone. If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If your action is blocked, you will be informed that you have received No Result.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Introduction and Tips
Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, L-x, and Hammers

L-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from a lynch. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at L-1 (1 vote away from a lynch) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that players lynch. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to lynch (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see L-2 and L-3 (2 votes away from a lynch and 3 votes away from a lynch, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being lynched, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at L-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting lynched, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counter claiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get lynched for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

LyLo

LyLo is the shortened representation of “lynch or lose.” LyLo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to lynch (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

FAQ

As the game mod, I am unlikely to answer a lot of questions that people may have come up during the course of the game. However, below is a list of some questions that may occur to you or someone else in the game along with standard answers...

I wish to get your attention and/or it's night phase / pregame and I want to post in the newbie queue or some other place on the website to get your attention or have someone else answer my question for me. Is this OK?

No. After the game has randed, you may not post ANYTHING game-related in any thread other than this one. Exceptions are for scum topic (for the scum team) and dead thread (for people who are dead). I fully reserve the right to modkill you for violating this rule.

Do scum have day talk?

Yes. You can see confirmation of this in both the role PMs and the setup notes.

How many scum are there?

2. There are 7 townies and 2 scum. You can see confirmation of this in both the role PMs and the setup notes.

Is (player X) any likelier to be vanilla townie or town power role or scum than any other player?

No. Assignments of roles to players is fully random. No slot is more or less likely to get any particular role.

Did you get to choose which of the 2d3 setups you ran? If so which did you choose?

I did not get to choose the setup. The listmod assigns which setup is run. In rare cases when that doesn't happen, I randomly select between the eligible 2d3 setups.

I don't understand the implications of my role PM / received results / results that someone else claimed. Can you walk me through what's happening?

Probably not while you're alive. As just one example, I would consider it outside the bounds of appropriate mod behavior to explain to a townie why a claim made by a scum member is broken, for instance.

I've asked you a question in thread and/or via PM and you haven't answered. What gives?

If this is a question that the information I've provided already answers, I am very unlikely to answer your question. If this is outside the information I've already provided, I may have deemed it inappropriate to answer your question for whatever reason (in this case, I typically will post the answer in dead thread so that you can look it up postgame or after you're dead). Otherwise I may have simply overlooked it or forgotten about it, but this is the least likely reason for me to have not answered your question.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Role PM's have been sent out.

It is now Pregame.

Good luck everyone!
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Flavor Notes

At each vote count and flip, I will post additional pictures for your entertainment/edification. These bits of flavor DO NOT have anything to do with what is happening in the game (other than certain pictures being pre-set for lynch or nightkill flavor), regardless of whether they might SEEM to have any relevance. They were all pre-selected and will be presented in order, regardless of whether they seem to suggest anything relating to this particular game.

The flavor of this game is from a multi-game event spectator thread (all games are now long over); most of the flavor will specifically reference game 9 (which I died in) of that event. The full results of this game can be seen below:

Spoiler: Game 9 flips
Players in Game 9:

Surviving Scum
Mexal - Mafia Goon

Endgamed Townies
danikai - Vanilla Town

Dead:
divagreen: Day 1 Lynch, Vanilla Town
mhsmith0: Night 1 Kill, Mafia Goon
jdarksun: Day 2 Lynch, Mafia Goon
Zack: Night 2 Kill, Vanilla Town
Asek: Day 3 Lynch, Vanilla Town
Infected_alien8_: Night 3 Kill, Vanilla Town
Aldax: Day 4 Lynch, Vanilla Town
beruru: Night 4 Kill, Vanilla Town
Robotnerd277: Day 5 Lynch, Vanilla Town
Ro3: Night 5 Kill, Town JOAT
mtamburini: Day 6 Lynch, Mafia Goon
Secondhand Revenant: Night 6 Kill, Town Doctor
DansGame89: Day 7 Lynch, Vanilla Town
Necrominus: Night 7 Kill, Vanilla Town
M Plus 7: Day 8 Lynch, Vanilla Town

My hope is you find this experimental bit of flavor interesting and enjoyable.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

At least seven players have confirmed their role PM's.

It is now Day One.

Time to get busy lynching!

Good luck everyone!
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #15 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.01Image

NutsHangingOut (1)
hearthstone1235 (1)
Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (5)
, , , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday March 24, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2019-03-24 21:00:00)

Mod note: Since I track votes in excel, I usually provide vote counts with links in them. It's a bit unusual compared to most mods, but I consider it a nice service for players. Sometimes I'll phone/ipad post a VC or the like and you won't get links, but usually you will.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #30 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:47 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.02Image

NutsHangingOut (1)
hearthstone1235 (1)
RadiantCowbells (1)
Formerfish (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.03Image

NutsHangingOut (1)
hearthstone1235 (1)
RadiantCowbells (1)
Formerfish (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

Replacing NutsHangingOut, hearthstone1235

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #43 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

MaryJoLisa replaces NutsHangingOut
and
Demigodrick replaces hearthstone1235
effective immediately.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #44 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 16, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi everyone

VOTE: redmeow[/v

Secret reasons
This is not a valid vote and is therefore not counted.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.04Image

MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (1)
RadiantCowbells (1)
Formerfish (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #74 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #75 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.05Image

MaryJoLisa (1)Formerfish ,
Demigodrick (2)Miss Kobayashi Maru , RadiantCowbells ,
RadiantCowbells (1)ClearlyClarity ,
Formerfish (2)Blooper , GuiltyLion ,
GuiltyLion (1)redMeow ,
Not Voting (2)MaryJoLisa , Demigodrick ,

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

vc later tonight

Votecount 1.06Image

MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

RadiantCowbells (1)
Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

Miss Kobayashi Maru (1)
RadiantCowbells (1)
Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.07Image

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

Miss Kobayashi Maru (2)
, ,
Formerfish (1)
Not Voting (1)

Prodding Blooper

[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.08Image

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (2)
, ,
Miss Kobayashi Maru (2)
, ,
Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

Replacing Blooper

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

ThatOneMedic replaces Blooper effective immediately.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.09Image

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

Miss Kobayashi Maru (1)
Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:47 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.10Image

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

RadiantCowbells (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

Prodding Formerfish

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.11Image

redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

RadiantCowbells (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:31 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.12Image

MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

RadiantCowbells (2)
, ,
GuiltyLion (2)
, ,
Not Voting (1)

Prodding GuiltyLion

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:45 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.FinalImageImage

redMeow (5)

MaryJoLisa (1)
RadiantCowbells (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #506 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

redMeow was lynched. She was

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon

Night one deadline is Monday March 25, 12 PM PST. (expired on 2019-03-25 12:00:00). Please PM me your intended night actions.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:08 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Image Image

You wake to find that
Spoiler:
No One

was killed.

Day two deadline is Monday April 1, 12 PM PST. (expired on 2019-04-01 12:00:00).

With 8 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:16 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.01Image

Demigodrick (4)

Not Voting (4)
, , , , ,

Day two deadline is Monday April 1, 12 PM PST. (expired on 2019-04-01 12:00:00).

[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #602 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:22 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.FinalImageImage

Demigodrick (5)

Not Voting (3)
, , , ,

[/size]
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #603 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

ImageImage

Demigodrick was lynched! He was

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon

A victory condition has been achieved! Congratulations to the
town
!

Dead thread viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79103

Other threads will unlock in 48 hours barring objections from players. Thanks for playing everyone!
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #604 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:25 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 592, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:Any reason for me to not hammer here?
The reason is that smith has a bunch of other flavor posts that he wanted to make :(
You people are so selfish playing to WINCON instead of "let's let the game go as long as smith needs to crap out his awesome flavor posts :(
:P
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #605 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:26 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

At some point I'll dump out the rest of the flavor posts saved up but back to work for smith :(
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #608 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:28 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Tracker/doctor vs goons is brutal on scum when there's a d1 scum lynch. Most of these setups are tbh, except maybe when you have a roleblocker who makes perfect night actions and you bus the goon or something.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:28 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 607, ThatOneMedic wrote:
In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:also lol at Medic actually being a doc, name checks out
yeah I thought this was pretty fantastic too
I was pretty amused myself :P
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #615 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:31 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

dw I'll still be posting the various flavor stuff commemorating how I ended up with a wolf win I didn't really deserve :P
(other than correctly identifying SR as a PR n1, but also knowing I'd played shit enough to allow my teammates to make final decision which is correct in that case)
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #617 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:31 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 616, RadiantCowbells wrote:This game felt like seal clubbing :(
VOTE: RadiantCowbells
/in to club some seals :P
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 624, u r a person 2 wrote:Actually this game I guess it was close to nai
clearly it was a villagery sup :P
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #644 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 642, Demigodrick wrote:God damn that moved quick. Good game all. Should've stuck with my original idea of a GL nk :facepalm:

Am I that scummy? :(
fwiw i think you were kinda scummy but this was also a game state where there were a good # of people who were villagery, and even just blanket POE makes it pretty hard
if you'd shot the tracker then MAYBE you get some space but even then i think it's a really hard situation
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

The rest of the flavor

Misc Lynch Flavor
D3 stuff was what i posted on teh gg post

Probably D4
ImageImage
ImageImage

Misc Night Flavor
Probably N2

Probably N3
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #665 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Misc day flavor Part 1

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
(this is around the robot mislynch and I figured decent odds of a stopping point)
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #666 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Misc day flavor part 2

(this was a LONG day that ended in tambo lynch :( - but it also had the very amusing culmination of the spec chat sr tunnel)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #667 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Day before LYLO part 2, this time with a mislynch! :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #668 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Start of the LYLO HYPE TRAIN in night phase

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #669 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

lettuce just say that lylo was both insanely stressful and incredibly entertaining
fortunately the "good guys" won :) :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #671 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:50 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”