False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by mastina »

Almost50 is scum because:

1:
His play lacks impact.

Almost50's play this game essentially lacks "oomph". He's posting, sure, but there isn't a real strength behind his pushes; there isn't a real fire to be seen. Every time I've seen this, I've thought, "Oh I've seen Almost50 be a little apathetic as town, he looks town for these (superficial) reasons so this must be one of those off-games of his".

And yet, every time I can think of? When I had that thought, he was actually scum. The superficial reasons were superficial, skin-deep, not actually valid, and the lack of oomph wasn't from apathy, or at least not apathy born of problems beyond the keyboard; the lack of oomph was directly correlated to his alignment. And this game, Almost50 is lacking oomph.

Here, he is easily ignored. Here, he lacks impact. Here, he's just there. Here, you can pay him no attention. I can just cruise by without really trying to. Something which tends to not happen when he is actually town.

2:
This is his scum meta.

Compare these three games.
To this various compilation[/url of hisnumerous towngames.

Then see which of those two this game is closer to.

3:
Nightkill Analysis; every scum kill scumread him.

Drixx was, mechanically, suspicious of Almost50 holding a scum role--Drixx being a king of mechanics, this made him a threat because he was mechanically suspecting Almost50. Reference:
In post 995, Drixx wrote:A50 is either having a laugh as an informed/scum role or has somehow managed to be over the top nonchalant as town since the last time I played with him as town.
Drixx said that Almost50, to his knowledge, hadn't managed to be this "over the top nonchalant town" as town before; Drixx noted that Almost50 was likely having a laugh as a scum role.

Almost50 acknowledged the threat Drixx posed:
In post 1021, Almost50 wrote:@Drixx: I know why you may not think I'm playing to my town meta, but I can't explain it right now. Maybe on D3 or D4 if we're both still alive.
This showed that Almost50 did view Drixx as a viable threat to him.

Ankamius has an established track record of correctly scumreading Almost50. In particular, look at what she did to Almost50 in police academy. She DESTROYED him. She absolutely recked him.
And she was scumreading Almost50.
Almost50 had access to that neighborhood; he knew that Ankamius was scumreading him as a result. This means that he absolutely viewed her as a threat.

Dunnstral was literally one of the strongest proponents for Almost50 being scum. I cite this as evidence:
In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:Pretty sure Mastina is town
And then I think there's enough pointing to town RP that I don't want to lynch them either
Let me talk about my reads for a moment, they look something like this:
Torque, Mastina

Reasonably Psychotic

Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald

Chito & Yuuri, Pink Ball, Near x Mello

Almost50
Almost50
: Here are the points of interest regarding A50, which he wants you to forget about:
In post 2366, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote:I'll bite, why am I scum A50?
I don't like your voting patterns. Let me give you an example: You think BOTH FL & ooba are scum?
In post 2374, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, Dunnstral wrote:I want to know why you thought I was scumreading FL
I dunno. Probably mistook a post from someone else as being made by you. I went back to ISO you and I don't see why I had that down as a remark next to your name.
I pointed out that I had mentioned something about Morality in my pt, and he ate it up. He then goes on to ask me who scum is in my hood (nonsense, the burden is on him, and the pressure should be on him)
Notably, if scum don't have daytalk then just being scum wouldn't be enough to gather this information, so that point by him is moot anyway. I theorize that he can't see into my neighborhood during the day, but may or may not be able to get info on it during the night, and if he can't then he was just making stuff up
There's more.
In post 2600, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2537, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2508, Dunnstral wrote:Almost50 either can see into all neighborhoods, is hiding in my neighborhood but won't reveal, or had his scum mates in my hood relay my thoughts to him
Let's start with #3. Now that you know/suspect there's scum in there you need to decide whom it is. THAT is a good starting point.
First step is to lynch you
In post 2713, Dunnstral wrote:A50 is probably lying about being able to see into my pt, but I also don't think scum have daytalk, so he could just be lying straight up to cover himself making stuff up earlier
Which goes back to the original point of "why did he scumread me"
In post 3343, Dunnstral wrote:Also, A50 is more likely to be scum than either of Mastina/Elena individually, and isn't more likely to be correct on his reads than average if he's town anyway
In post 3368, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1204, Near x Mello wrote:i dont get it but whatever
VOTE: vedith
~Near
In post 1217, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Vedith
All caught up. Not even sure how I feel about this, but letting him off the hook will always come back to haunt us later on regardless of his true alignment.
L-1
In post 3369, Dunnstral wrote:For comparison, here's what a towny vote looks like:
In post 1223, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Vedith
In post 3795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:
Torque, Mastina

Reasonably Psychotic

Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald

Chito & Yuuri, Pink Ball, Near x Mello

Almost50
Alright, I did some thinking, here is what I think about the game now:
Torque
Mastina
Reasonably Psychotic

Joan of Arc
Chito & Yuuri

Elena Fisher
Pink Ball
Gamma Emerald

Near x Mello

Almost50
In post 3930, Dunnstral wrote:Vote Almost50 or you're getting lynched today
It's that simple
There's more, but I think I've made my point abundantly clear.

Almost50 was Dunnstral's #1 scumread.

Ankamius, who has an established track record of being able to NAIL Almost50 as scum, was scumreading him.

Drixx, who is a mechanical king, had a mechanical scumread on Almost50 and thought his approach wasn't likely to come from town.

The scum nightkills all support him being scum.

4:
Role; he has a scum role.

This is a double point, actually.
Cerberus himself pointed this out, in tandem with Drixx above:
In post 3430, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:The strongest argument in favor of him being town was the warning he gave everyone(to share what I was thinking there, he only does that as scum in two situations: If his teammates include Drixx, myself, Wisdom, Alisae, or mastina(just don't see that coming from anyone else in this game who's scum game I'm familiar with), or if a/his scum role includes an ability to spy on/be part of all the PT's). I found it unlikely that his team included the people I thought capable of guiding him towards taking that line, but as the game has gone on I've grown more certain that the scum team has that ability to spy on pt's, so he's really left with nothing in terms of reasons to townread him.

Honestly, pure speculation of course, but I think it's super likely that his absence from the thread right now is part of an ability that let's him look at all the other PT's during this time when he's gone from the main thread.
His ability to look at PTs is also proven by his knowledge of Dunnstral having held Morality suspicion in the PT but not the game thread.
For that proof, refer again to Almost50/Dunnstral:
In post 2366, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote:I'll bite, why am I scum A50?
I don't like your voting patterns. Let me give you an example: You think BOTH FL & ooba are scum?
In post 2390, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2377, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2375, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2374, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, Dunnstral wrote:I want to know why you thought I was scumreading FL
I dunno. Probably mistook a post from someone else as being made by you. I went back to ISO you and I don't see why I had that down as a remark next to your name.
Or you saw it in my neighborhood, where I did have suspicion on Morality at one point

So does this mean you're hiding in that neighborhood, or are your scum buddies feeding you info? Can you make a post if you're in my neighborhood?
Whether or not I am in that neighborhood is irrelevant. I did explicitly warn against the possibility of me being able to read ALL Channels, so anyone who said anything they shouldn't have will only have themselves to blame. And yes, that explains the remark then. Thank you.
It's not irrelevant, if you're not in my neighborhood my assumption is then that you're scum and that someone in the neighborhood is feeding you info. You said you needed to reveal in one of your neighborhoods on day 3, why not do it now?
Almost50, in spite of claiming otherwise, had a method of knowing about content from the Channel 48 neighborhood where Dunnstral posted the Morality suspicion.

He has proven access to no less than two other neighborhoods.
If he has the ability to read/interact with three...why not all four?

The scum spy is literally outed as being Almost50.

But beyond that, there is also the case I made:
In post 4791, mastina wrote:Stop me at any point where you think I'm wrong--good luck, because I know I'm (bleeped because bleep the mod) right.

FACT: Dunnstral had an ability that, if he died, he would kill his attacker.
FACT: Dunnstral died.
FACT: Nobody else died, in spite of Dunnstral's ability to kill his attacker.
INFERRED FACT: Because nobody died while Dunnstral died, Dunnstral's killer had a form of immunity.

FACT: Abilities this game are very close matches to flavor, overall. Does anyone dispute that their abilities are appropriate for their character(s)? Because by and large, general consensus seems to be exactly that; flavor is closely tied to abilities generated.

INFERRED FACT: If scum have a form of immunity to death, they must have a flavor that would enable this.

Now I'm not familiar enough with all the characters to go through them and eliminate them on the basis of "doesn't have an ability which could give immunity", beyond the obvious that it's a fact Nozomi Tojo does not have any sort of flavor justification for kill immunity--neither possessing it herself nor having a way to grant it to others. (Not that that's possible, since scum can kill+action but can't kill+action+action and I was proven to use an action on Torque.)

However.
FACT: Kirito, Almost50's claimed character, has a
picture perfect
flavor justification which would grant him death immunity.
And this is a fact, because:
In post 4749, mastina wrote:It was a one-shot ability, more specifically. At the end of the first part of Sword Art Online, where Kirito is confronting the first Big Bad.
The big bad
kills Kirito
But after having been killed.
Kirito refuses to die, and self-revives
I'm referring to this instance (spoilers abound). The scene, to be even more specific, is from here:

Skip to the 3:30 mark in the video, it starts there.

Kirito literally dies. But goes, "No. Not yet", essentially. And comes back from the dead.
THIS IS HOW THE SCUM WERE ABLE TO KILL DUNNSTRAL AND LIVE.

Because Kirito literally broke the rules of the game in order to win. And that makes
absolute sense
as having a scum ability.

You know FURTHER why Almost50 is scum? Because he has claimed generic bull(bleeped because bleep the mod) as his claimed night unlocks--nothing concrete, allowing him a level of plausible deniability.
This shows pretty definitively what I'm talking about.
This isn't stretching off of flavor.
This is matching KNOWN MECHANICS IN THE GAME and following them to the obvious conclusion.
We know that the scum have a way to be immune to death.
It can be reasonably inferred this method is not unlimited, or else scum would've killed Chito and Yuuri.
It can be reasonably inferred this method would be likely to be a bulletproof, one shot, as a result.

Almost50's flavor perfectly aligns with possessing a bulletproof.

Furthermore, Almost50's vague roleclaim means that he has the open door to fakeclaim whatever he wants:
In post 3864, Almost50 wrote:My role is as follows:

On N1 I unlock "Experience". Starting N1 I gain 100K Exp times the Night # (100K on N1 + 200K on N2 + 300K on N3). That's it.

On N2 I unlock the post-restriction you all have witnessed (it applies to every subsequent day phase, so I won;t be posting for the first week of D4 as well)

On N3 I "thought" I would gain a new ability. After discussing with the mod and rereading the role PM I realized it didn't say I would gain a new ability on N3, but rather "when I've gained enough experience". The mod specifically told me 600K may not be enough still. That was when I exclaimed on how I was supposed to decide on whether I should request a new role when I don't know what THIS role's ability is/would be. Tatsuya said to take it on faith and that I'd have to gamble on one or the other.

So, that's what my role is, and my flavor has been claimed to both members alive in CH5.
He can claim that he gets nothing; he can claim that he got something that can't be proven. The claim is one with absolute zero accountability. The claim is one which leaves him flexible enough where he can claim whatever he wants--including claiming nothing.

It is the perfect cover for possessing a bulletproof, because he doesn't need to claim he has it and can claim something else--or even nothing at all.

5:
Suspicious interactions with flipped scum.
In post 590, Almost50 wrote:
In post 582, Vedith wrote:
In post 581, Almost50 wrote:@Vedith: Why PB?
Because I'm top voted and I got worried and panicked. You should vote with me.
:lol:
I love your honesty. here's a reward:
UNVOTE:
Remember when I said that scum would look for an excuse to unvote?

This is that.

Almost50 drops an unvote, and critically--he avoids voting again. He doesn't latch onto something else; he just drops his push, dead, because he "liked his honesty".
In post 827, Almost50 wrote:
In post 826, Near x Mello wrote:not seeing why vedith is town, enlighten me
~Near
For now, it's a gut feeling (and certainly not the strongest of my reads). Gamma & Pink Ball though are strong TRs and I'm confident they're both Town.
My theory is Vedith is an easy push, so scum are counting on town to do the job for them.
In post 833, Almost50 wrote:
In post 828, Near x Mello wrote:cmon, thats weak. "easy" wagons happen on scum all the time. I agree with your gamma and pink reads.
~Near
Separately, it does seem to be weak indeed. However, there are some other (even weaker) indications that -collectively- add up to a "not-so-strong yet not-too-weak" reasoning.

For example, my PoE and my SRs support that conclusion. Of course I cannot be confident without having any flips at all, but IF I am correct about X, Y & Z being the scum team then that's that.

As for Vedith himself, I don't think Scum!him (who had just voted someone and declared it was a survivalistic vote on his counter wagon), would respond to me unvoting him by FoS'ing me. (After all, he knows I'm bad.. I'm bad, he knows it.. :P ) and he thus was risking me not only revoting him but actually pushing him for real.
In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:@Dunn: I'm not saying he flips red. In fact I still lean towards a green flip. HOWEVER, this will never go away. It's better to deal with it NOW than to let scum use it as a smoke screen to keep us chasing our tails all game.
IMHO, I don't even know why he decided to full claim at that point. Yet again, I dunno why people are claiming their roles in hoods either. *Shrug*
This is the very thing Near x Mello accused me of doing: Almost50 was stalling the Vedith lynch.
In post 834, Almost50 wrote:
In post 831, Torque wrote:@A50: If Vedith is a villager and is an easy push as you say, scum has all the incentive to hop on his wagon yet the wagon came to a halt
Either there is scum already voting there or Vedith is a wolf
No. If they thought town would do the job for them they would stay clear off the wagon and play for time. Maybe they thought it "could" go through without them and now are considering throwing their weight behind it towards the end of the day, but for now are hoping that the town still does the job for them.

Also let's not forget the other 2 wagons are on stronger TRs, and scum wouldn't e stupid enough to try and save one of them by pushing someone unlikely to get lynched on D1. The wagons are thus composed so that any townie looking to consolidate at crunch time would look at the 3 and think Vedith is the right way to go given there are no other options by then.
He went out of his way to defend Vedith, in fact.
In post 890, Almost50 wrote:I support Toog's notion. Let's force scum to hop on counter wagons sooner than later so it will become apparent who's aligned with whom (even if I die you will have the VCA at your disposal, though -tbh- I'm not sure I get shot over half of this players list.)
VOTE: mastina
And voted a counterwagon to Vedith.
In post 662, Vedith wrote:Okay right now I'm at this.
VOTE: Almost50
Challenge me.
In post 665, Vedith wrote:
In post 664, Gamma Emerald wrote:A50 is town guys.
Why?
This is blatant scum theater--this is not a real push. This is not an attempt to generate a counterwagon. This is an attempt to make distance.
In post 707, Vedith wrote:The unvote was most likely a hop off the sinking ship. It's not unusual for me to be the main attraction to the death tunnel day 1, so why stay on?
The reason of me panicking, I can't see this being bought by anyone who has played with me previously, yet it was apparently a really good answer to stop voting.

Originally Almost looked to be pushing the game, and when it looks to have little to no pressure on them, it's a bunch of worthless and empty typing.
That said, the game state is in a bad shape, so it's plausible that this is void, but I'm still going with tut tut.

That's all I have as I don't want to vote Gamma yet.
This is an awkward push on Almost50.
In post 715, Vedith wrote:But this is my point to the game, since I joined in (I take no blame though) majority players are doing fuck all. So the fact that Almost had better looking posts until as of recent means I shouldn't use that as a reason to thing of him as scum... However much I want to.
It's also sad that my biggest current scum read goes ahead because of an unvote on me. But that's how it is.
Here he's already giving reasons for backing out of the scumread on Almost50.
In post 898, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball
In fact, he drops it altogether.

Why didn't he keep pushing Almost50?

It's the same pattern:
Voting for a scumbuddy, but then backing off, creating distance without actually bussing.
In post 764, Robert2424 wrote:Idk, I havn't seen much of a change with Pink ball or Near. I'd actually put Mastina as an actual town read, she's been completely different then the game I played with her when she was scum. Maybe its so many people causing issues for me, But I have half the reads I'd like.
Vedith is odd
, but don't have strong feelings either ways. However, a flip would help with reads there...
A50 seems crazy still
. Toogeloo post seem odd to me as well.
Pay attention to these reads from Robert as well.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4816, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't actually see why Elena can't be scum fake claiming the weak modifier.
She can; I simply have reasons for not thinking she is.
In post 4816, Cerberus v666 wrote:but that conftown is lost if she is flipped
No, because said conftown is also unkillable.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4808, Near x Mello wrote:scum are guaranteed to have someone immune to reflexive kills as proven by the dunn kill
I mean, you said the same thing mastina said here, and yet your argue that Almost, who is the best candidate to have that kind of immunity, isn't scum. You're bs-ing.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Hey, hey, hey

I'm here to mow down your bullshit.

I am a simple kind of person, which makes me impervious to your silly attempts to confound, because I see things exactly as they are.
Alt of Plumber
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4826, mastina wrote:
In post 4816, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't actually see why Elena can't be scum fake claiming the weak modifier.
She can; I simply have reasons for not thinking she is.
In post 4816, Cerberus v666 wrote:but that conftown is lost if she is flipped
No, because said conftown is also unkillable.
You misunderstand.

Scum!Elena claims PB is conftown; scum!elena is flipped, and now PB is no longer conftown because they were vouched for by scum.

They are, wt the least, downgraded to probtown, depending on if you think Elena was more or less likely to fake a clear on her teammate.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4829, Cerberus v666 wrote:You misunderstand.
Scum!Elena claims PB is conftown; scum!elena is flipped, and now PB is no longer conftown because they were vouched for by scum.
They are, wt the least, downgraded to probtown, depending on if you think Elena was more or less likely to fake a clear on her teammate.
It should be noted that the plan was for Torque to watch Pink Ball--thus confirming that Elena visited.
With Elena flipping, if her role did contain a weak modifier, then regardless of whether she flipped town or scum, Pink Ball would be conftown because Torque would've confirmed Elena's visit.

Yes, Torque didn't watch Pink Ball, but Elena was under the impression he would be.

Yes, it does mean that Elena as scum fakeclaiming the weak modifier doesn't conftown Pink Ball.

But given these circumstances, the idea that she's scum fakeclaiming weak, visiting her scumbuddy, are...quite a stretch to say the least; it is far more likely that that's not the case.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4830, mastina wrote:
In post 4829, Cerberus v666 wrote:You misunderstand.
It should be noted that the plan was for Torque to watch Pink Ball--thus confirming that Elena visited.
With Elena flipping, if her role did contain a weak modifier, then regardless of whether she flipped town or scum, Pink Ball would be conftown because Torque would've confirmed Elena's visit.

Yes, Torque didn't watch Pink Ball, but Elena was under the impression he would be.

Yes, it does mean that Elena as scum fakeclaiming the weak modifier doesn't conftown Pink Ball.

But given these circumstances, the idea that she's scum fakeclaiming weak, visiting her scumbuddy, are...quite a stretch to say the least; it is far more likely that that's not the case.
Hmm. Torque, tell me more about this watching you can do.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

nvm i think cerb is town

so either im wrong about my reasoning on why it isnt chito/elena or its just chito/mastina
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I'm quite curious about our millers,actually. A watcher isn't sufficient reason for millers. Purely a red herring, or is someone a cop? Or did someone maybe have a cop as the role they could drop into? But no, adding a cop to the game on N4 is really bad for scum and hard to baance. :/
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4781, Pink Ball wrote:@Elena, on night 1 I was PMed that I was targeted without any kind of flavor or anything, but in this last night I didn't get that PM; do you have any kind of proof that I was targeted by you? Did you recieve some kind of info or something?
@Elena

(I know that I was probably targeted by Robert on night 1, but I need this info)
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: King size
Votecount 4.4

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc

mastina (1)
- Torque
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball
Chito and Yuuri (1)
- Near x Mello

Not Voting (4): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

With 10 alive(?), it's 6 to lynch.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-26 23:00:00)

The mod thought he had made a votecount yesterday, but he hadn't.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Near x Mello »

so 6 to lynch after all

it will be hard to get a decent lynch here
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

we need almost to be able to post

and we need me, pink, torque, almost, cerb & amzela to agree on a lynch

joan cant be counted upon, mastina is hardderping if town and elena/chito contain at least one scum if not both
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Yeah, sounds exactly like someone who agreed to agreed tho admit they derped if mastina flips town would say. :roll:
Alt of Plumber
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

NxM, I'm a lot more compelled by the case Mastina has made against A50 than anything else being presented really, even my own suspicions.

Any sort of succinct rebuttal to that particular case?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm honestly at the point where I want to lynch A50 and if I'm wrong I will take the lynch with no regrets.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Elena answer my question please?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Cerb almost is not scum. Tell me what you like in mastina's case so i can tell you why its wrong
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 4840, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm honestly at the point where I want to lynch A50 and if I'm wrong I will take the lynch with no regrets.
why? What has almost done to deserve to be lynched as town? This is a scummy post.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4841, Pink Ball wrote:Elena answer my question please?
What question? I must've missed it.
In post 4843, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4840, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm honestly at the point where I want to lynch A50 and if I'm wrong I will take the lynch with no regrets.
why? What has almost done to deserve to be lynched as town? This is a scummy post.
Who cares if the post is scummy or not. We all know if scum is not lynched I will be the next one on the table. It's not rocket science. Almost50 has had one good line of posting. The one you linked. Besides that, he hasn't had any strings of posts that ring townie. He doesn't look good with the scum flips we've had plus his actions aren't accounted for. My reasoning+ the mastina case is all I really want/need.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Honestly, the tmi on Dunnstral, plus the scum need for kill immunity last night, as well as the general lack of oomph in his play.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4834, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4781, Pink Ball wrote:@Elena, on night 1 I was PMed that I was targeted without any kind of flavor or anything, but in this last night I didn't get that PM; do you have any kind of proof that I was targeted by you? Did you recieve some kind of info or something?
@Elena

(I know that I was probably targeted by Robert on night 1, but I need this info)
@Elena this one
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4846, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4834, Pink Ball wrote:
@Elena

@Elena this one
Yes, I got some information that makes me 100% sure I targetted you. Along with my action being strongman.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Perfect
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 4844, Elena Fisher wrote:Almost50 has had one good line of posting. The one you linked.
I didnt link ONE post. YOU read one and ignored the rest.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”