Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

yeah so the 'edgy' bit is the part that i dont' understand
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3197, Creature wrote:
In post 3182, Ankamius wrote:put in Chara and take out skitter and you have my list I think
I'm townreading skitter mostly because of her edge.
ngl now that I've stepped back for a while and watched her do her own thing the last couple days, she feels like a lot of what she's saying has an agenda behind it

like she's trying to subtly sabotage my efforts without outright fighting it due to how I've been reacting to it
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3201, skitter30 wrote:yeah so the 'edgy' bit is the part that i dont' understand
I mean you always look only analytical, without having some snark or something along your lines.
Sigh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3199, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3192, Ankamius wrote:btw just going to point out

Nim probably should be lynched the day before lylo if they're still alive by that point
Why? Don’t make me start to doubt my tr on you at this point.
because I don't feel you're obvtown enough to lock it down and I don't trust that you're readable enough to the majority of people here for any of those reads to be trusted
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3194, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3171, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
3 people, me, Succinct and Chara have given confident Creature trs based on meta and me by both meta and play, so I don’t understand how that hasn’t influenced your read on him.
a) i'm not really reading your posts for the most post and i dont' particularly trust your reads
b) i don't know if succint and chara (or you) have a history of reading him correctly
You can ISO my other account. In every towngame I’ve played on here with Creature, I’ve ultimately read him correctly. This is verifiable.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

uh... that's a *really* interesting interpretation of how i've been playing
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3203, Creature wrote:
In post 3201, skitter30 wrote:yeah so the 'edgy' bit is the part that i dont' understand
I mean you always look only analytical, without having some snark or something along your lines.
yeah i think i kinda lost patience with this game to do the long analysis thing because it's just too long and i guess i'm being slightly less polite/cordial than i usually am, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3204, Ankamius wrote:

Nim probably should be lynched the day before lylo if they're still alive by that point
because I don't feel you're obvtown enough to lock it down and I don't trust that you're readable enough to the majority of people here for any of those reads to be trusted
btw don't even

there's been two separate instances where I've scumread you correctly and got completely overran by the sheer amount of townreads you've had

most of the site can't read you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

Where are you getting this from? At this point, the only ones not obvtown reading me are Xtoxm, NMSA and Skitter, so I disagree. It doesn’t benefit town to mislynch - especially before LYLO. My top 3 trs are Creature, you and Chara but they’re not everyone’s, so I don’t see that.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3207, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3203, Creature wrote:
yeah i think i kinda lost patience with this game to do the long analysis thing because it's just too long and i guess i'm being slightly less polite/cordial than i usually am, sorry
Whatever, it's making the game more interesting.
Sigh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3206, skitter30 wrote:uh... that's a *really* interesting interpretation of how i've been playing
it's not ridiculous

the game picked up steam again when I started my push, there's several very easy mislynches to push through when town doesn't care enough to sort them properly

so what's strange about looking to work around me while helping me set myself up to fail?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3209, Nimueh wrote:

Where are you getting this from? At this point, the only ones not obvtown reading me are Xtoxm, NMSA and Skitter, so I disagree. It doesn’t benefit town to mislynch - especially before LYLO. My top 3 trs are Creature, you and Chara but they’re not everyone’s, so I don’t see that.
yeah and I've seen this happen before

I don't trust that these townreads on you are correct
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3205, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3194, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3171, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
3 people, me, Succinct and Chara have given confident Creature trs based on meta and me by both meta and play, so I don’t understand how that hasn’t influenced your read on him.
a) i'm not really reading your posts for the most post and i dont' particularly trust your reads
b) i don't know if succint and chara (or you) have a history of reading him correctly
You can ISO my other account. In every towngame I’ve played on here with Creature, I’ve ultimately read him correctly. This is verifiable.
i mean this in the nicest possible way but i don't think i can sheep you rn because of all that baggage, irregardless of what your history on reading him is
(that's why i'd be more interestd in what chara's/succinct's history of reading him is)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3211, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3206, skitter30 wrote:uh... that's a *really* interesting interpretation of how i've been playing
it's not ridiculous

the game picked up steam again when I started my push, there's several very easy mislynches to push through when town doesn't care enough to sort them properly

so what's strange about looking to work around me while helping me set myself up to fail?
i mean given that i've been like sheeping you *quite* a lot i'm not really sure where you think i'm sabotoging you or like working around you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3208, Ankamius wrote:

btw don't even

there's been two separate instances where I've scumread you correctly and got completely overran by the sheer amount of townreads you've had

most of the site can't read you.
At this point, this statement from you is entirely unwarranted. I don’t GAF about any other game than THIS one and you’re allowing other games to influence your read on me here and yes, I fucking will “even” because rn, this is total bs from you. I don’t care if I make it to LYLO or not but you are dead wrong and I won’t be continuing to tolerate this from you anymore this game. Accept the fact that whatever you misread about me is just that.

I am not going to be down with a bs sr/mislynch
soley
because you’re bitter about a previous game. Get over it already, :roll:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not bitter about a previous game lol

I'm covering the bases of you having pocketed everybody in the game since that's one of your bigger strengths
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3214, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3211, Ankamius wrote:
it's not ridiculous

i mean given that i've been like sheeping you *quite* a lot i'm not really sure where you think i'm sabotoging you or like working around you
I'd have to research into this specific possibility but my initial answer is that it's to maneuver around Xtoxm to try to get townFlubber lynched to get me to lose my credibility
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean ok fair if i was partners with xtoxm i would probably be trying to do that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit, what burns me Ank, is based on what you’re saying, I can never again be obvtown in any game I’m in and I don’t see how that’s even fair at all to me or the rest of the playerlist. So yeah, if you have any specific issues in THIS game to take issue with than fine but I’m getting really fed up with hearing you continue to drag previous games into it, so yeah I will get tilted at you, if you continue to do that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

nim

I'm saying that most people on the site can't read you

and because most people on the site can't read you

most people on the site are going to falsely obvtown you

I haven't gotten the sense that you're obvtown up to this point

I don't trust other people's obvtown reads on you

so I want people to be aware of it because I don't think people are going to be looking at what you're doing later in the game otherwise
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

anyone else think the ank-nim stuff is scum theatre
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3216, Ankamius wrote:........................................

I'm not bitter about a previous game lol

I'm covering the bases of you having pocketed everybody in the game since that's one of your bigger strengths
Who do you think I may have pocketed and how did I go about doing that exactly? Please quote any examples of this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

this might change

it depends on how long I live, but I'll be watching you to try to nail down a lockread on you either until I have one or one of us dies

I haven't seen it yet.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not quoting shit nim

I still think you're leaningish town but you've proven that you can surface-level fool me before

your content is similar enough as both alignments that it's pretty easy to confuse the two

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”