For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTECOUNT 3.01

Not Voting (9):
Varsoon (1), Mephistophanes 39 (1), Despair Galaxy (1), Some Kinda Space Name (3), Joan of Arc (1), Star Concord (3), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), 0verki11 (1)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
You have (expired on 2019-03-24 19:02:29) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Desperate Measures
Aye (0):

Nay (0):

Not Voting (11):
Varsoon, Mephistophanes 39, Despair Galaxy, MariaR, Tsuchinoko, Joan of Arc, Shadowlesscloud, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
-
Eragon (1):
-
-
Some Kinda Space Name
MariaR(1):
-
Tsuchinoko(1):
-
-
This is a Parachute.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1293, MariaR wrote:
In post 1286, Despair Galaxy wrote:
In post 1284, MariaR wrote:52 pages and I feel like I've been apart of 0 just building up my role.
Fun
Hello MariaR, wanna be a part of the fun? tell me why I should tak your slot seriously with that iso?
At the moment I don't really think you should. I'm not really that engaged with the game at the moment. I've more so been building up my role in my google doc and going over optimal build strats.I feel like all this extra votes and stuff is blah and almost none of this was on genuine scumreads. Just using your votes because you can
Day 1 lynch was blah tbh, but I really had a feeling that firestarters was mafia

so tell me, how just getting night actions and not participating hlps town? just curious
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 1301, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1284, MariaR wrote:52 pages and I feel like I've been apart of 0 just building up my role.
Fun
Hello MariaR, wanna be a part of the fun? tell me why I should tak your slot seriously with that iso?
At the moment I don't really think you should. I'm not really that engaged with the game at the moment. I've more so been building up my role in my google doc and going over optimal build strats.I feel like all this extra votes and stuff is blah and almost none of this was on genuine scumreads. Just using your votes because you can
Day 1 lynch was blah tbh, but I really had a feeling that firestarters was mafia

so tell me, how just getting night actions and not participating hlps town? just curious
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 1262, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1261, Shadowlesscloud wrote:You feel very different from yesterday and i dont know if i like it tbh

Also yes you would be apart of the massclaim
I didn't take charge yesterday. Yesterday I was more interested in working with people and trying to sort and investigate.
I am taking charge today. I am still going to be investigating and working with people because obviously, thats how mafia works, but its the day before LyLo and I am taking charge to make sure we act properly today and not fuck it up.

We fucked up the last 2 days of the game.
I am not going to stand for fucking up anymore.
Because of reckless instalynching. The absolute worst slot to get swarm basically gamethrew. What you do is actually wait for at least the majority of the playerlist - especially the intended lynch target to at least post, before hammering it. Some people were far more interested in playing ominpotent dayvig pretty much, then clearly thinking what was best for town.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1302, Despair Galaxy wrote:
Fun

Well, you see. I was going to start 'helping'sooner. But people kept using votes to quick lynch people one of them being blatantly obv town and now we're here. So if people wanna just keep doing that I'm gonna try and be useful in the night since daytime is useless.
I could also ask why you quicklynched people, but that's not gonna get us very far
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:12 pm

In post 1266, Tsuchinoko wrote:I townread them CORRECTLY
And I could have worked with them.

You would be angry too in that sinareo where town kills off one of the best people you can potentially work with via lynch and nobody cares about how much you defend it or the read you had.
Because thats exactly what happened.

Not to mention, its also a trust thing.
You could have trusted me to attempt to keep the slot under control via the federation.
But I didn't get this trust, and ywall lynched him, so we lynched probably a very obvious town slot from my PoV, and one of the better people I work with.

Luckily, I have MariaR, so I have to figure out if that's town or not and then if its town, I can solve with someone, yay.
In post 1270, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1269, Tsuchinoko wrote:Look, can we move on?
I'm sorry, I don't think talking about how fucked this game is is productive.
I would rather move forward and look forward and discuss the now and what we can do now to work with to ensure we win the game.
Ye i agree. Should the both of us claim at this point? I want Mephos mechanical side to get on and fully claim as well.
Ari told me he’d post in a couple of hours. I hope he has, although I know he’s got a lot going on this week. I can still do the claim, I think? But it’s obviously better if he does.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 1274, Keyser Söze wrote:I think we are forced to employ the agents and mercenaries here.

No voting for at least the first 36 hours please.
+1
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 1304, MariaR wrote:
In post 1302, Despair Galaxy wrote:
Fun

Well, you see. I was going to start 'helping'sooner. But people kept using votes to quick lynch people one of them being blatantly obv town and now we're here. So if people wanna just keep doing that I'm gonna try and be useful in the night since daytime is useless.
I could also ask why you quicklynched people, but that's not gonna get us very far
Because at the moment it felt right and I hate veryone saying "the slot was so obvtown" now, that's easy to say when the guy is dead.

He literally lied btw. Probably you haven't reached that point but he did.

Why would town lie ? ? ?

Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1305, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

You would be angry too in that sinareo where town kills off one of the best people you can potentially work with via lynch and nobody cares about how much you defend it or the read you had.

You could have trusted me to attempt to keep the slot under control via the federation.
But I didn't get this trust, and ywall lynched him, so we lynched probably a very obvious town slot from my PoV, and one of the better people I work with.

Luckily, I have MariaR, so I have to figure out if that's town or not and then if its town, I can solve with someone, yay.
I would rather move forward and look forward and discuss the now and what we can do now to work with to ensure we win the game.
Ye i agree. Should the both of us claim at this point? I want Mephos mechanical side to get on and fully claim as well.
Ari told me he’d post in a couple of hours. I hope he has, although I know he’s got a lot going on this week. I can still do the claim, I think? But it’s obviously better if he does.
waiting for more people to show up, if he wants to claim everything you can go for it.
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 1307, MariaR wrote:I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
Big part of this unreadable game is the snek/joan fights and fucking firestarters slot

even I that don't like mass posting had to do it to keep up with this bullshit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1308, Despair Galaxy wrote:Because at the moment it felt right and I hate veryone saying "the slot was so obvtown" now, that's easy to say when the guy is dead.

Why would town lie ? ? ?
You know, I would've said he was obv town sooner if I knew someone tried to flashwagon his ass...
Also town can lie for many reasons. Lying doesn't make someone scummy. The game isn't that black and white
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 1307, MariaR wrote:I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
Yeah that makes it really frustrating. I know Jingle used his triple voting ability judiciously in No deadlines game. Some slots forgot this was a team game.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

@Despair Galaxy I actually need this to read you.

What were all of your frustrations with the Fire slot.
I actually uh
kinda don't get it considering I was defending the slot the whole time.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

Big talk from a slot that has yet to do anything.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm

In post 1311, MariaR wrote:
In post 1308, Despair Galaxy wrote:Because at the moment it felt right and I hate veryone saying "the slot was so obvtown" now, that's easy to say when the guy is dead.

Why would town lie ? ? ?
You know, I would've said he was obv town sooner if I knew someone tried to flashwagon his ass...
Also town can lie for many reasons. Lying doesn't make someone scummy. The game isn't that black and white
Lol he lied about mod communication to make us think he was town. Like?
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Btw
this federation was the best decision I have ever made in my life
MariaR is in fact looking more and more townier to me the more she says stuff I agree with
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm

In post 1309, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1305, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

waiting for more people to show up, if he wants to claim everything you can go for it.
I haven’t got a chance to ask him that but I will now. We want to do whatever’s necessary to prove our alignment, so he’s probably fine with it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

Why would town lie ? ? ?
give me one example of a town who was caught lying and didn't end up being lynched, just one

pedit: I literally said it in the post I used to lynch them

confirmed lies
personal attacks
mostly defensive posts

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:26 pm

In post 1316, Tsuchinoko wrote:Btw
MariaR is in fact looking more and more townier to me the more she says stuff I agree with
SHe needs to do that here. This looks just like your shielding her. Only thing she is doing here is saying she will solve the entire game and hasnt actually DONE anything.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
actually no u don't get to get away with this.
Why are you shading a slot that has been disengaged the whole game?
Like by doing so, you're telling that slot "hey, go back in your closet, your voice and opinions are irrelevant."
And that is NOT cool.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1315, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

Why would town lie ? ? ?
I can promise that I've done more then you in the past hour then you've done in your 160 posts, but if you wanna keep being a dick for no reason then, by all means, go for it buddy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1319, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1316, Tsuchinoko wrote:Btw
SHe needs to do that here. This looks just like your shielding her. Only thing she is doing here is saying she will solve the entire game and hasnt actually DONE anything.
Okay, then why are you trying to promote her to stay away from the thread by shading her?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like yeah, I didn't do shit I can openly say that, because the game got fucking rushed to hell and back. I'm doing stuff now. You openly trying to insult me for no reason there is just? But I'll ignore it and carry on cause I want to at least try and win this game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1321, MariaR wrote:
In post 1315, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

Why would town lie ? ? ?
I can promise that I've done more then you in the past hour then you've done in your 160 posts, but if you wanna keep being a dick for no reason then, by all means, go for it buddy.
See
I am doing my job and I am working and getting her engaged in the game
and guess what, she's probably fucking town.
And guess what

ITS
FUCKING
WORKING

So ur not allowed to tell the person I am trying to get engaged in the game to go away.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”