Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1399, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1359, Shadowlesscloud wrote:...You werent embargoed?

And My action failed. Why do i feel like it was redirected to me.
In post 1360, Tsuchinoko wrote:I think Embargos only work on the following day and night
What the hell is an “embargo”? Only time I’ve ever heard that word before involved the middle East. :lol: And Ari doesn’t seem to know either.
federation power
All feds have it.
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 1386, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1385, Tsuchinoko wrote:but hey
if you want to disrespect my opinion
go ahead
and let me remind you
that firestarters flipped town, and you walked it off as "they needed to die anyways"
Ender did, for the sake of the gamestate and to get conversation past the events that happened because of him.

Im honestly sad to see Fire gone.
Fire is the one who wanted to insta pl me for dumb reasons but whatever.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm

In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I think overkill slots anger is pretty fake. Along with his pushes have been somewhat weak. I could be bias with his push on me, but I don't see why town would want to push a slot with 5 posts over other stuff that happened at that time. Where scum could push it and no one would blame them for it and give them a valid excuse.

I have more but it's 2 am and I'm tired so I'll come back tomorrow
overkill slot is Shadowlesscloud right?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 1390, Tsuchinoko wrote:ACTUALLY
If Fire was alive, there you go
there was a 2nd person who could tell you about Maria being towny right now.

But tbf, there's no way you can actually know that this is something I was planing on doing.
In post 1337, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
I think Tsuchinoko and Maria are town and I understand her frustration here. Instalynches and gamethrowing town have deprived us of much helpful content.

@Shadowlesscloud, I don’t know why Maria’s posting in particular is bothering you? I was pissed once it became obvious that a slot that never even got to make a single post got insta mislynched, before the majority of the playerlist had posted.
~Nancy
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1392, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1388, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1214, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Oh no, dont apologize. That slot needed to go for the sake of the game tbh
yeah you wanna justify this shit?
Because thats how scum justifies their actions here after they pushed a read based on facts.

pedit: You disrespected my opinion when people decided to disregard everything else I said about fire when kept defending the slot over and over and over again.
and ur sad to see fire gone, so that makes it better?
Like they could be alive today and contributing :/
...you mean disagreed with your opinion. Not disrespected. I disagreed with your opinion that he was not town.

And can you honestly go back and look, then come back and tell me the conversation was ever gonna get past "Scummy d1 actions" + "You lied to us for no reason other then towncred"? Cause I didnt. And even if he wasnt lynched, thats all that would be said for today. Theres a reason the term "Policy Lynch" is around. After he was called out for lying, he set himself up as a Policy Lynch. Because the gamestate was just deteriorating. You can call me scum for pushing him (not even hammering him) for lying to our faces but i did and i stand by it.

Yeah or the game would be going back into circles.

p-edit.....
Fine but personally, the only people who I think actively need policy lynches are Nero and Joan and one of them was ACTUALLY lynched.
I get your point, I disagree with it and think that ultimately, the reason why the policy lynch happened was not because it would have driven the game into circles, but moreso unwillingness to move on from and and to keep bringing it back and make it seem relevant.

The difference is, I moved on.
You didn’t and were still frustrated with the slot and its play.

I can’t really blame you because this is reasoning I could probably end up thinking and providing myself, its just ur only stuck in the past if you want to be stuck in the past.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1402, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I think overkill slots anger is pretty fake. Along with his pushes have been somewhat weak. I could be bias with his push on me, but I don't see why town would want to push a slot with 5 posts over other stuff that happened at that time. Where scum could push it and no one would blame them for it and give them a valid excuse.

I have more but it's 2 am and I'm tired so I'll come back tomorrow
overkill slot is Shadowlesscloud right?
no there’s someone called overkill and someone called shadowless cloud they’re different people different slots
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:21 pm

In post 1400, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1399, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1359, Shadowlesscloud wrote:...You werent embargoed?

And My action failed. Why do i feel like it was redirected to me.
In post 1360, Tsuchinoko wrote:I think Embargos only work on the following day and night
What the hell is an “embargo”? Only time I’ve ever heard that word before involved the middle East. :lol: And Ari doesn’t seem to know either.
federation power
All feds have it.
Thanks.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadow just thought of a solution.
We lynch today and MariaR and Dunnstral (HOPEFULLY BTW) get federation perks. MariaR invites Dunnstral to our PT, Dunnstral invites another town person to our PT.
Then Day 4 we win the game assuming that PT because Me/a Town Maria/a Cleared Dunnstral/ and someone Dunn invites are working together to come up with a solve that they like.

And trust me
we can solve this game in that environment.

We kinda just have to do everything in our power to focus on lynching scum today. If we do that, the rewards will be huge, and might just be enough to swing the game in our favor.
GTKAS
| here.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1407, Alisae wrote:Shadow just thought of a solution.
We lynch today and MariaR and Dunnstral (HOPEFULLY BTW) get federation perks. MariaR invites Dunnstral to our PT, Dunnstral invites another town person to our PT.
Then Day 4 we win the game assuming that PT because Me/a Town Maria/a Cleared Dunnstral/ and someone Dunn invites are working together to come up with a solve that they like.

And trust me

We kinda just have to do everything in our power to focus on lynching scum today. If we do that, the rewards will be huge, and might just be enough to swing the game in our favor.
Catching that
sorry I'm so high I forgot what account I was on
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

Hey, I'm awake for the time being.

Re: Massclaim, been talking with Junko about it, I'm all for it. She is not so much, I'm working on it.

In other news MoanaR is pretty good town here.

Shadowlord seems upset when people either don't post or start posting so, there's that. Please stop. Also, don't use the fake names, that's my thing.

Tsususussussneko is whiteknighting MoanaR and I don't know that I like it, but at the same time Shadowlord is being a little dense.

Myfishto might be town by mechanics alone, but I'll need to read their iso more thoroughly.

I'm bored of this sum up. Anyway, I'm going to a second interview with a place that I would like to work this afternoon, so, probably not around all too much today as I get copies of my resume and whatnot together.

-BR455
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:19 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTECOUNT 3.02

Not Voting (9):
Varsoon (1), Mephistophanes 39 (1), Despair Galaxy (1), Planetary League of Sol (3), Joan of Arc (1), Star Concord (3), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), 0verki11 (1)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
You have (expired on 2019-03-24 19:02:29) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Desperate Measures
Aye (0):

Nay (0):

Not Voting (11):
Varsoon, Mephistophanes 39, Despair Galaxy, MariaR, Tsuchinoko, Joan of Arc, Shadowlesscloud, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
-
Eragon (1):
-
-
Planetary League of Sol
MariaR(1):
0verki11
Tsuchinoko(1):
-
-
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 1409, Despair Galaxy wrote:Hey, I'm awake for the time being.

Re: Massclaim, been talking with Junko about it, I'm all for it. She is not so much, I'm working on it.

In other news MoanaR is pretty good town here.

Shadowlord seems upset when people either don't post or start posting so, there's that. Please stop. Also, don't use the fake names, that's my thing.

Tsususussussneko is whiteknighting MoanaR and I don't know that I like it, but at the same time Shadowlord is being a little dense.

Myfishto might be town by mechanics alone, but I'll need to read their iso more thoroughly.

I'm bored of this sum up. Anyway, I'm going to a second interview with a place that I would like to work this afternoon, so, probably not around all too much today as I get copies of my resume and whatnot together.

-BR455
Does she have another option for us to do?

I was upset about something else but sure, im trying to progress the game and just talkng about this wont do that.

Mechanics? Explain. I was thinking they were town from how Nancy was.

glgl
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1320, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1307, MariaR wrote:I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
Big talk from a slot that has yet to do anything.
Like by doing so, you're telling that slot "hey, go back in your closet, your voice and opinions are irrelevant."
And that is NOT cool.
But isn't that basically what you told me, more or less? :yawn:
Alt of Plumber
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Gonna be reading from the start of D3 now - and phone posting, so I apologise in advance for the formatting.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

First things first, the Firestarter hammer: DG's hammer post does feel fueled by righteous anger. Unfortunately it's the lynch we secretly wanted ever since D1, so it's hard to judge DG for actually pulling the trigger.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Also.... PP was a weird NK.
We're forced to look at his ISO here. If I'm to take tentative scrutiny of his reads, the following players look retrospectively marginally good:

"I think I like
Shadowless
..."
"
Fakesnek
is prob!town independent of Fire."

These players look marginally bad in hindsight:

"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"

Note: this isn't me lining up lynches.. It's looking at all the info in front of us, and putting my personal reads to a side. PP didn't really have any direct/cutting interactions with anyone, so I'm not gonna push hard on these.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:46 am

In post 1414, Keyser Söze wrote:First things first, the Firestarter hammer: DG's hammer post does feel fueled by righteous anger. Unfortunately it's the lynch we secretly wanted ever since D1, so it's hard to judge DG for actually pulling the trigger.
:clap:
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:47 am

In post 1415, Keyser Söze wrote:Also.... PP was a weird NK.
We're forced to look at his ISO here. If I'm to take tentative scrutiny of his reads, the following players look retrospectively marginally good:

"I think I like
Shadowless
..."
"
Fakesnek
is prob!town independent of Fire."

These players look marginally bad in hindsight:

"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"

Note: this isn't me lining up lynches.. It's looking at all the info in front of us, and putting my personal reads to a side. PP didn't really have any direct/cutting interactions with anyone, so I'm not gonna push hard on these.
I forget, who was pushing for PP to not get the infnity machine? That's also something we should look at
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 363, PenguinPower wrote:That's why I said I don't need it.
Hmm even Penguin didn't want it. Maybe scum read his confidence as something OP
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1211, Varsoon wrote:We should definitely deprive the Mafia NK, right?
My same thoughts right now. We need to lynch right today before heading into another night phase.
In post 1212, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I lied yesterday. I do have a night action and iused it last night. I tried to track penguin to see if he was actually a mafia doing the night kills. My action failed. This means something stopped me from doing it.
Interesting Shadow has the balls to admit visiting a dead townie last night. Usually scum want to distance themselves as far as possible from a flipped townie.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

@Shadowless
these are for you
In post 1404, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1392, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1388, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1214, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Oh no, dont apologize. That slot needed to go for the sake of the game tbh
yeah you wanna justify this shit?
Because thats how scum justifies their actions here after they pushed a read based on facts.

pedit: You disrespected my opinion when people decided to disregard everything else I said about fire when kept defending the slot over and over and over again.
and ur sad to see fire gone, so that makes it better?
Like they could be alive today and contributing :/
...you mean disagreed with your opinion. Not disrespected. I disagreed with your opinion that he was not town.

And can you honestly go back and look, then come back and tell me the conversation was ever gonna get past "Scummy d1 actions" + "You lied to us for no reason other then towncred"? Cause I didnt. And even if he wasnt lynched, thats all that would be said for today. Theres a reason the term "Policy Lynch" is around. After he was called out for lying, he set himself up as a Policy Lynch. Because the gamestate was just deteriorating. You can call me scum for pushing him (not even hammering him) for lying to our faces but i did and i stand by it.

Yeah or the game would be going back into circles.

p-edit.....
Fine but personally, the only people who I think actively need policy lynches are Nero and Joan and one of them was ACTUALLY lynched.
I get your point, I disagree with it and think that ultimately, the reason why the policy lynch happened was not because it would have driven the game into circles, but moreso unwillingness to move on from and and to keep bringing it back and make it seem relevant.

The difference is, I moved on.
You didn’t and were still frustrated with the slot and its play.

I can’t really blame you because this is reasoning I could probably end up thinking and providing myself, its just ur only stuck in the past if you want to be stuck in the past.
In post 1407, Alisae wrote:Shadow just thought of a solution.

And trust me

Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1412, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1320, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1307, MariaR wrote:I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
Big talk from a slot that has yet to do anything.
Like by doing so, you're telling that slot "hey, go back in your closet, your voice and opinions are irrelevant."
And that is NOT cool.
But isn't that basically what you told me, more or less? :yawn:
You're not that good at the game and have been posting actively. Again, your better when u don't talk.
MariaR has not been posting actively and can be good at the game if she wants to be and can get engaged.

Very different cases there.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1415, Keyser Söze wrote:"VOTE: Mephistophanes"
Hey, I would like to know why you think them targetting Fire is a scum motivated action
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1422, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1415, Keyser Söze wrote:"VOTE: Mephistophanes"
Hey, I would like to know why you think them targetting Fire is a scum motivated action
That’s not the point I was highlighting by Penguin’s post.
I was quoting... not actually voting Meph there.
I’m going to look at Meph later though.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

ah kay
sorry that looked confusing and I thought it was ur own read
it would probably be better if you quoted posts next time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”