Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

Yeah, I honestly didn't know about the guideline either, me being fairly new to the site myself. I put him to L-1 thinking that he would get a chance but that he could also get lynched by eager scum.

I understand Wilky wanting to keep that hidden as long as possible hinting at a pr as town is pretty risky. I just wish we could have kept that particular pr in the game.... Obviously...

But town got some good news out of Creature's death. Ironicly fitting.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: TLK

Wakey wakey! With the traitor flip my working theory is TLK + FL + One of Burk/DEB/Chara by PoE, and though my Chara scumread lessened overnight I feel associative tells will really help nail his alignment down since he so nicely asks all those questions to everybody. Rope for TLK or FL today thank you!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I spent some of the night looking into a few recent FL games like Newbie 1918 and Micro 845 where he was town and scum respectively. I ultimately concluded that he uses the fence "TvT", "one out of these two is scum" rhetorics regardless of alignment, so I'm going to try to keep that in mind going forward! Yes. Should he flip scum though these will be good reference to look back at how scum FL positions himself when bussing, he was aggressively hounding his scumbud Percivul for most of 845 and they won that game, which means scum FL would likely stick to a similar tack this game, especially since the scum team is larger.

(Town FL Examples like Post 119 in Newbie 1918 and Scum FL examples like post 596 and 611 in Micro 845.)

My reread of the later half of D1 didn't rly change my mind tho lmao, e.g. the 874 and 875 interaction. Posts like this also gave me bad feelings:
In post 866, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s Wilky and L8, but everyone seems to town read all of them. TLK makes sense as scum if L8 is scum based on the angles they’re pushing, but that could just be TLK being townie.

I fully expect scum to go after TLK sometime this game if he’s town.
This quote brings together my main thoughts about FL neatly.

1. This post, along with 844 make me super comfortable with the idea of TLK and FL being scum together. Ya'll should read them yourself and consider if you agree with me.

2. FL's L8 scumread felt like a flippant, lazy tunnel of a read. disingenuous and not malleable in his takes. The town FL that I've been reading about pushes his scum reads but can change his mind. L8's thought process throughout the day, e.g. the post when he voted me just drenches me in the townjuices of a player that still has time left in the day to pursue reads and doesn't like the current wagons. Something that late D1 FL could have been doing instead of wasting his time voting Burk.

Right after this is where I entered the game and posted reads that resembled Flavor Leaf's barring L8. FL should have been more stoked for someone agreeing with him there, the tone felt off to me personally. Along the lines of "Someone agrees with me! Oh boy, I can finally get pressure on my reads instead of these lame wagons! Hot dog! I should vote Wilkis with Shiidaji now!!" Instead his tone is neutral. My final reason I'm suspecting FL is that he was online to post 888 898 and even politely defend himself in 913, yet there was no Wilk vote at a time where he apparently "only wanted to vote L8/Wilkis". Only after Chara and Burk joined the Wilk wagon did he join.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

random notes from my day-end skim
on a reread I've been trying to be open to a misread of L8 but I'm pretty firm on him being town, 401 is an example of a good post that clearly shows his thought process as "town trying to figure the game out" as opposed to "scum trying to blend in"

Vedith still town 965 helps bc I strongly nod my head @@ the points made about TLK

TLK's entire ::thinking emoji:: attitude about the wilkis wagon wasn't attractive 2 me

I have a general feeling that TLK scum implicates Burk, if TLK flips scum I'll happily go harder on Burk as well since we'd have a lot of material to parse thruuu

Wilky's 978 advice makes me feel good about my direction today.

a TLK scum flip would make me more inclined me to lynch Burk for multiple reasons. Try ISOing TLK from 141 to 361 if you want to think about it, his thought process feels weird and inorganic, especially since he didn't vote Burk once during this period.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi hello members of our lovely town we have a
homework assignment
!!

I'll be taking another read-through of the thread around this time tomorrow night taking traitor Creature into consideration to try to pick out any interactions since he'd know about his teammates. I think you all should join me! If I can't do tomorrow it'll be Tues night. Let's compare notes soon hugs kisses

hw for TLK
I want to hear your tin foil theory from day 1 also your thoughts and feelings about URA b/c you said you'd case him while the wilky wagon was forming

hw for FL
Can you like summarize your feelings about L8 chronologically through D1, as in, which posts pushed your read of L8 to lean scum, which ones maybe didn't, etc. I feel like itd help me get where you're coming more.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Are you making a meta case on me from a scum game that was actively different from my normal scum game because Persivul was my partner? I don’t hound my scum mates. I need the perfect victories because my scum game is weaker in the end game.

You brought up I should be stoked about someone with the same reads as me. I brought up you having the same reads as me, yet you scum read me. That’s what was off about you to me.

I feel like you abused the Wilky read to create that wagon right now, tbh, and now you’re trying to paint TLK and I together.

I originally thought L8 was mislynch bait, then I went to he was scum, then I started to town read him near the end of the day. He started to actively try and work with me to get me on the same page, when regarding you.

Also on the note of being stoked about someone with my reads, why would I be stoked? I don’t necessarily like when people share my reads for reasons not caused by me. It usually comes from scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Creature was obviously buddying up to me because the last time he was scum and I was town, I fake claimed Masons with him, and he swept the game from it.

Besides the logic fight between Creature and L8, where I sides with Team L8, I even posted that, I was generally town reading Creature, and I would have probably through this game.

Like I said, I have a blind spot for Creature, but that being said, Creature was buddying up to me. Scum me LOVES having support, and Creature just isn’t the kill that scum me makes.

He likely was buddying up to me in case he flipped to take me down. He knows I’m the type of player that never gets lynched.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You also bring up “Scum Flavor would likely stick to the same tactic”.

That is the exact opposite of how I play scum. I’m known as one of the most erratic and unconventional scum players on this site.

You have a solid looking case, but it’s just not accurate.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Nope your meta is not part of my suspicion, kindly reread my post, I had a flash of motivation after your suggestion to peek at some of your games in order to see if how you express your "on the fence" is present in your townplay.

Me being "off" to you for scumreading you is not implied in your 888, 889 nor 898. Why didn't you vote Wilks in 888?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I didn’t feel like it.

I don’t know. I just didn’t. Pretty sure my words spoke for themselves, didn’t need the vote there. I joined early on
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t like that you brought up the reads that resembled mine minus L8, without bringing up your read on me at the time. That was actively withholding to make it look better on your side and help make the case ‘fit together’ more.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not afraid of being aggressive as scum, so I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say.

I feel like you’re trying to paint it like I was afraid to put a vote down or was waiting for a wagon. In a way, yeah, I was waiting for a wagon.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like you abused the Wilky read to create that wagon right now, tbh, and now you’re trying to paint TLK and I together.
Naw but I definitely wanted that wagon to get pressured and go deep, I thought Wilky was scum lmao.

If you want to call it painting that's fine, I really just want to accomplish two things atm:
1. See if anyone I townread agrees with me which would make me more confident
2. Put down those associative tells into the thread for later use in case something nasty happens to me tonight
I originally thought L8 was mislynch bait, then I went to he was scum, then I started to town read him near the end of the day. He started to actively try and work with me to get me on the same page, when regarding you.
I'm gonna go in-depth with this and try to compare it to your ISO to see how I feel when I have more time. If you feel like you want to help me with this, I recommend you provide examples like "post XYZ made me back off, post ABC was decent but DEF made me want to push L8" etc. for perspective. I realize that's work and I feel like you might not want to do that for me but do try!!
Also on the note of being stoked about someone with my reads, why would I be stoked? I don’t necessarily like when people share my reads for reasons not caused by me. It usually comes from scum.
"Finally someone else who wants Wilky dead..." lmao
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1010, Flavor Leaf wrote:That was actively withholding to make it look better on your side and help make the case ‘fit together’ more.
wym by this i don't get it
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

hey but do you wanna vote TLK with me today anyway
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1013, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1010, Flavor Leaf wrote:That was actively withholding to make it look better on your side and help make the case ‘fit together’ more.
You change/withhold things to make the case work better. It’s a subconscious thing probably, whether you’re town or scum.

I’ll tell you what, though. If you’re scum, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt someone pressure me like that where I can’t really logic out of it.

Case looks good, it’s just not correct.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1014, Shiidaji wrote:hey but do you wanna vote TLK with me today anyway
I don’t know yet.

Why’d you go TLK instead of me?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Dr Easy Bake
I claim scum \o/
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1015, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1013, Shiidaji wrote:
You change/withhold things to make the case work better. It’s a subconscious thing probably, whether you’re town or scum.

I’ll tell you what, though. If you’re scum, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt someone pressure me like that where I can’t really logic out of it.

Case looks good, it’s just not correct.
Oh okay I'm pickin up what you're puttin down -> I didn't mention that I had a suspicion of you already in that paragraph, thus it should technically be "barring L8 and FL". I didn't rly include you in there because someone including themselves in a list of comparitive reads is silly idk i don't have anything to say about that lul

i don't think about it as a case yet because half of it is related to my TLK scumread, which means it's associative and difficult for you to comment on.

In post 1016, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1014, Shiidaji wrote:hey but do you wanna vote TLK with me today anyway
I don’t know yet.

Why’d you go TLK instead of me?
More people expressed TLK interest at the end of yesterday, he was right there when I posted that so I hoped to get an immediate convo with him, I feel like he'd be easier to pressure, and a red TLK flip helps my associative reads more, u feel me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s more of the fact that you thought I should be stoked that you had similar reads yet were shading me, which is what i found off.

Yeah, I get it.

But it looks like strong scum play to me, and that’s what’s sticking out for me the most right now.

It just caught me off guard a little how much it feels like strong scum play. You almost got me believing it kind of deal, and the case was partly towards me. I say case when referring to anything like that. Just easier to have a word for it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also on the note of being stoked about someone with my reads, why would I be stoked? I don’t necessarily like when people share my reads for reasons not caused by me. It usually comes from scum.
In post 1019, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s more of the fact that you thought I should be stoked that you had similar reads yet were shading me, which is what i found off.
Which is it? You were not stoked because:

A: Flavor Leaf doesn't like it when people share reads he didn't influence
B: Flavor Leaf doesn't like it when people share reads yet scumread him

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:48 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1019, Flavor Leaf wrote:But it looks like strong scum play to me, and that’s what’s sticking out for me the most right now.
yah it does

VOTE: shiijadi
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:49 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 909, Shiidaji wrote:Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings
please talk to me about this and about how scepticism's posts confirmed these thoughts for you
103-11 0-2
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 am

Post by insomnia »

Yo what up peeps, I had an exam simulation and I’ll catch up in a bit
insomnia
insomnia