Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

hello yes it's me I'm replacing Percy

give me a warm welcome while I skim

a footrub
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Y'all ever cry you can't use emoji
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi flip

VOTE: wilky I want this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I'll give it another read through since i skipped a lot of masturbatory posting but I want to lynch wilk or TLK from my first impressions. I didn't like Yellowsnow and I don't like Chara so if anyone else agrees with me on that let's talk about it ASAP while i'm young.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Flavor Leaf too TBH
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 882, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 880, Shiidaji wrote:Hi flip

VOTE: wilky I want this.

I would loveee, to hear why
Strong scum vibes from first pages before he started coasting by during all the head bobbing. His jerky reaction to RVS in 39. Many cases where I feel he asked questions for the sake of asking a question instead of really wanting an answer to help his reads.
In addition John Marv slot is town so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through. Nothing since then has convinced me otherwise besides post 465 which I liked. Probably some other things I can't remember right now but it'll come.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 888, Flavor Leaf wrote:Finally someone else who wants Wilky dead...
Hop on and I'll change my mind on you xoxo

I doubt Chara is town.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 887, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 884, Shiidaji wrote:Flavor Leaf too TBH
Also who do you not want to lynch?
I trust Vedith. Creature and Scept I'm sure will show how town they are when they post more. L84 is town I just don't think he'll lead us in the right direction anytime soon, so he should fall in line.
In post 891, L84Dnr wrote:Hi Shiidaji.

Odd choices. Wilky's been popular, though I disagree. Chara has seemed relatively town. I'm back and forth on FLeaf, though always weak leans.

What are you seeing that I'm not?

We're approaching the end of Day 1 early next week (Tuesday?) and it has been a long, slow day. Wagons are on Burkenstock and Flippy ATM.
I see the light and my fresh perspective. Both leading wagons feel like wastes of time to me but again, I'll reread. More importantly I feel my biggest scum ping came from some post Flavor made recently so give me a second.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 844, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 843, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Ugh, can we please stop veering away from Sandal and Nips...
What if they’re both town, and scum are using them as cover to hide behind?

I don’t think it’s out of the question to assume the scum team would think that within the people I know irl, as town would probably help town clear me later, while that’s the case with Flips, I don’t expect Burken, DEB, or TLK to do that, however scum only knows that if one of them are scum.

Now it doesn’t eliminate any of them as scum, but I feel it does eliminate them as the day leader of scum, as that wouldn’t have been the path they went.

L8, however, has set it up perfectly to allow for a Flips/Burken double mislynch, and he’s already made sure to try and discredit me when given the chance, a la the Wilky defense, the Creature push, and the shade on me.

TLK makes sense as the most likely partner of L8 within that group, but he doesn’t have to be. He’d probably have said something to L8 about being able to take me down later.

Obviously, that’s just my perspective because of my confbias with my slot, but I’ve been seeing this for a bit with L8.
In post 757, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flips vs Burkenstock is interesting.

It doesn’t feel TvT, but I feel both are mislynch bait. But they’re the ones making the cases against each other. I’m gonna do some ISO’s later and try to see what angles scum are pushing from.
Both of these posts have a stench. They smell to me. That smelly smell.
Fencesitting on both wagons, regardless of which gets pushed Scum!FL would feel safe and unincriminated typing this. FL loves to type and type but I feel like he would push for an alternate wagon harder than this if he was town.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 898, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yet you are basically stating the stuff I’ve been stating for a while minus the town L8
So move your vote onto your scumread with me instead of these crappy wagons :] It's a start!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 901, Chara wrote:my impression of scum Flavor is a sweet talker. i think it's feasible town Flavor would be wary of being sheeped on a wrong read, while scum Flavor would not be spewing his thoughts the way he has here.

really interested in your Scept townread, particularly how you got Marv town.
I typically trust my in-game gut over recent meta but I would
love
to take your word for it because I don't know any of ya'll, you must play lots together!

Let me interact with you more first. Think of me as the sexy mysterious transfer student coming in halfway through the semester. I'll take the conveniently empty seat next to you by the window :]

Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings and then Scept re-affirmed my read when he replaced in. In fact, Scepts replacement in comparison to yours is a big reason why I think you're scum!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

FL come join us fourth is exactly where they won't suspect you're bussing. Come! ed: good boy :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

lmao the MS emoji are so much sassier than I remember

Chara does Vedith know u well?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

L8 honey that's really sweet you must have spent a lot of time thinking about it but I'm going to just stick that right there on the fridge, put my hand in yours, and we're going to get through this, okay? I'm here for you.

alrighty Chara well I hope someone here I like knows you well so I can gossip w them about you! Probably tomorrow midday. You're not getting lynched D1 anyway so if you're actually town I'm sure we'll get along just fine eventually!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 930, Chara wrote:why did this game have to get fun at 3am?
why does my heart beat so fast whenever Shii posts..? why won't Shii notice me.....?
the Marv townread is pretty wild, it'd be good to explain both of those reads. Shii didn't reply when i asked why i was scum, either, or what us two replacements have to do with each other.
I saw it! I'm just not answering intentionally, probably since it's something I'd rather have a talk about with Creature or Vedith when they're online so it goes fast and easy xoxo
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Nope! Though I wholeheartedly hope the last page or so has convinced anyone with lingering doubts that pursuing L8 as a lynch is a pointless endeavor :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: TLK

Wakey wakey! With the traitor flip my working theory is TLK + FL + One of Burk/DEB/Chara by PoE, and though my Chara scumread lessened overnight I feel associative tells will really help nail his alignment down since he so nicely asks all those questions to everybody. Rope for TLK or FL today thank you!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I spent some of the night looking into a few recent FL games like Newbie 1918 and Micro 845 where he was town and scum respectively. I ultimately concluded that he uses the fence "TvT", "one out of these two is scum" rhetorics regardless of alignment, so I'm going to try to keep that in mind going forward! Yes. Should he flip scum though these will be good reference to look back at how scum FL positions himself when bussing, he was aggressively hounding his scumbud Percivul for most of 845 and they won that game, which means scum FL would likely stick to a similar tack this game, especially since the scum team is larger.

(Town FL Examples like Post 119 in Newbie 1918 and Scum FL examples like post 596 and 611 in Micro 845.)

My reread of the later half of D1 didn't rly change my mind tho lmao, e.g. the 874 and 875 interaction. Posts like this also gave me bad feelings:
In post 866, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s Wilky and L8, but everyone seems to town read all of them. TLK makes sense as scum if L8 is scum based on the angles they’re pushing, but that could just be TLK being townie.

I fully expect scum to go after TLK sometime this game if he’s town.
This quote brings together my main thoughts about FL neatly.

1. This post, along with 844 make me super comfortable with the idea of TLK and FL being scum together. Ya'll should read them yourself and consider if you agree with me.

2. FL's L8 scumread felt like a flippant, lazy tunnel of a read. disingenuous and not malleable in his takes. The town FL that I've been reading about pushes his scum reads but can change his mind. L8's thought process throughout the day, e.g. the post when he voted me just drenches me in the townjuices of a player that still has time left in the day to pursue reads and doesn't like the current wagons. Something that late D1 FL could have been doing instead of wasting his time voting Burk.

Right after this is where I entered the game and posted reads that resembled Flavor Leaf's barring L8. FL should have been more stoked for someone agreeing with him there, the tone felt off to me personally. Along the lines of "Someone agrees with me! Oh boy, I can finally get pressure on my reads instead of these lame wagons! Hot dog! I should vote Wilkis with Shiidaji now!!" Instead his tone is neutral. My final reason I'm suspecting FL is that he was online to post 888 898 and even politely defend himself in 913, yet there was no Wilk vote at a time where he apparently "only wanted to vote L8/Wilkis". Only after Chara and Burk joined the Wilk wagon did he join.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

random notes from my day-end skim
on a reread I've been trying to be open to a misread of L8 but I'm pretty firm on him being town, 401 is an example of a good post that clearly shows his thought process as "town trying to figure the game out" as opposed to "scum trying to blend in"

Vedith still town 965 helps bc I strongly nod my head @@ the points made about TLK

TLK's entire ::thinking emoji:: attitude about the wilkis wagon wasn't attractive 2 me

I have a general feeling that TLK scum implicates Burk, if TLK flips scum I'll happily go harder on Burk as well since we'd have a lot of material to parse thruuu

Wilky's 978 advice makes me feel good about my direction today.

a TLK scum flip would make me more inclined me to lynch Burk for multiple reasons. Try ISOing TLK from 141 to 361 if you want to think about it, his thought process feels weird and inorganic, especially since he didn't vote Burk once during this period.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi hello members of our lovely town we have a
homework assignment
!!

I'll be taking another read-through of the thread around this time tomorrow night taking traitor Creature into consideration to try to pick out any interactions since he'd know about his teammates. I think you all should join me! If I can't do tomorrow it'll be Tues night. Let's compare notes soon hugs kisses

hw for TLK
I want to hear your tin foil theory from day 1 also your thoughts and feelings about URA b/c you said you'd case him while the wilky wagon was forming

hw for FL
Can you like summarize your feelings about L8 chronologically through D1, as in, which posts pushed your read of L8 to lean scum, which ones maybe didn't, etc. I feel like itd help me get where you're coming more.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Nope your meta is not part of my suspicion, kindly reread my post, I had a flash of motivation after your suggestion to peek at some of your games in order to see if how you express your "on the fence" is present in your townplay.

Me being "off" to you for scumreading you is not implied in your 888, 889 nor 898. Why didn't you vote Wilks in 888?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like you abused the Wilky read to create that wagon right now, tbh, and now you’re trying to paint TLK and I together.
Naw but I definitely wanted that wagon to get pressured and go deep, I thought Wilky was scum lmao.

If you want to call it painting that's fine, I really just want to accomplish two things atm:
1. See if anyone I townread agrees with me which would make me more confident
2. Put down those associative tells into the thread for later use in case something nasty happens to me tonight
I originally thought L8 was mislynch bait, then I went to he was scum, then I started to town read him near the end of the day. He started to actively try and work with me to get me on the same page, when regarding you.
I'm gonna go in-depth with this and try to compare it to your ISO to see how I feel when I have more time. If you feel like you want to help me with this, I recommend you provide examples like "post XYZ made me back off, post ABC was decent but DEF made me want to push L8" etc. for perspective. I realize that's work and I feel like you might not want to do that for me but do try!!
Also on the note of being stoked about someone with my reads, why would I be stoked? I don’t necessarily like when people share my reads for reasons not caused by me. It usually comes from scum.
"Finally someone else who wants Wilky dead..." lmao
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1010, Flavor Leaf wrote:That was actively withholding to make it look better on your side and help make the case ‘fit together’ more.
wym by this i don't get it
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

hey but do you wanna vote TLK with me today anyway
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1015, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1013, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1010, Flavor Leaf wrote:That was actively withholding to make it look better on your side and help make the case ‘fit together’ more.
wym by this i don't get it
You change/withhold things to make the case work better. It’s a subconscious thing probably, whether you’re town or scum.

I’ll tell you what, though. If you’re scum, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt someone pressure me like that where I can’t really logic out of it.

Case looks good, it’s just not correct.
Oh okay I'm pickin up what you're puttin down -> I didn't mention that I had a suspicion of you already in that paragraph, thus it should technically be "barring L8 and FL". I didn't rly include you in there because someone including themselves in a list of comparitive reads is silly idk i don't have anything to say about that lul

i don't think about it as a case yet because half of it is related to my TLK scumread, which means it's associative and difficult for you to comment on.

In post 1016, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1014, Shiidaji wrote:hey but do you wanna vote TLK with me today anyway
I don’t know yet.

Why’d you go TLK instead of me?
More people expressed TLK interest at the end of yesterday, he was right there when I posted that so I hoped to get an immediate convo with him, I feel like he'd be easier to pressure, and a red TLK flip helps my associative reads more, u feel me
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1005, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also on the note of being stoked about someone with my reads, why would I be stoked? I don’t necessarily like when people share my reads for reasons not caused by me. It usually comes from scum.
In post 1019, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s more of the fact that you thought I should be stoked that you had similar reads yet were shading me, which is what i found off.
Which is it? You were not stoked because:

A: Flavor Leaf doesn't like it when people share reads he didn't influence
B: Flavor Leaf doesn't like it when people share reads yet scumread him

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1022, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 909, Shiidaji wrote:Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings
please talk to me about this and about how scepticism's posts confirmed these thoughts for you
Sure, L8 and Chara asked yesterday too :] Let's satisfy.
In post 61, John Marv wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr wagon
In post 62, John Marv wrote:Vedith Persivul maybe town
In post 360, John Marv wrote:Hallo
I like quick curt comments like this and generally townread them when they seem brash and posted without thinking. That's reflected in my D1 Creature read. The wagon vote, a read that I agree with and a read that I know is correct, and the prod dodge that isn't some long-winded excuse followed by a replacement all lean me towards town. To me scum are more inclined to provide fluff or false content to fill out their prod dodge posts because it helps them coast more smoothly. That is where my head was at!

As I was skimming and got to scept's entrance he voted wilk which I nodded my head at, following along I got the same vibe as him so that was a happy town lean. 496 shows a willingness to work together with Percy and being open to having his mind changed. What impacted my read significantly was 499. Chara had replaced in so URA quotes FL's blurb explaining who he plays with on Xbox Live. Scept responds
In post 499, Scepticism wrote:Btw, I do not know Flavor Leaf irl (seems worth mentioning in this game :] ).
Gut tells me this reaction comes from town. Do you agree? It's cheeky but a relevant thought. he'd replaced in already and provided his thoughts at this point so posting banter seems in-place. Flippy and Chara responded to the post after. The reason why Chara pinged scum to me relative to this replacement was because Chara responded
In post 501, Chara wrote:i've been stalking Flavour Leaf for a few weeks now.
after Scept and Flippy did. I assumed this was during Chara's catch-up, which meant Chara was keeping up with the thread and trying to "fit in" with what's going on currently instead of focusing on their re-read to discern scum. That feels self-conscious to me.

The last scept posts that followed that did nothing to change my mind. aaaand finally, I didn't answer D1 because I like to ignore or withhold reads from newbies since they very often react to their pressure not being answered in frustrated, alignment-indicative ways.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1030, Dr Easy Bake wrote: 6. We have some hard facts about who was who now. This will help us in the forthcoming days.
excited 4 your contribution
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1045, u r a person 2 wrote:@shiidaji what are your thoughts on Insomnia right now?

What are your thoughts on him considering you conf!town?
My town play shines through regardless of my role and I have a lot of relevant content to get a gutread from, so it's lazy to confirm me solely off that! Wilky and Creature's role flips are strong indications of my role being legit though, so from the perspective of someone joining on D2 WITH that info in mind I understand it. I'd have to look into all games that Percy and insomnia have shared so I can see things from insomnia's perspective before I can picture it it as lazy scum since this is like the second time I've heard someone say something about Percy's tendency to play things straight.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Ehh I don't want the credit but I typically want a thought process that resembles town trying to figure the game out instead of parking their car down. I'll reread this last conversation tonight.

@@this playerlist if you're quoting something huge try to snip it down so your post doesn't become a hot mess like deb's post above, we already have plenty of multiposters, the big quote walls just make it even more annoying to reread later ty next

My Vedith townread is dropping.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vedith voting deb is pointless you should be voting TLK with me rn. you're focusing too hard on your twilight "lynch this regardless of wilkis flip" deb's hammer made sense from what we know about deb's perspective.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Shiidaji »

deb yeehaw'ing onto the hammer honestly felt expected/in-character to me

tlk dropping the thing that was on his mind (putting together a URA case) to just suddenly convince himself that wilkis is a good vote and throw together a lame case did not feel expected/in-character to me

ill put together my tlk thoughts tn my people need me
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1086, Vedith wrote:Okay I'm willing to listen.
I wanted to vote DEB today to see how they reacted. I can tell you it was very poorly though.
b4 that, what was your read on TLK at the very end of Day 1? The reason I feel less confident in townreading you is because of how biting your comments were towards TLK near twilight yet you seem to be hem-hawing on his alignment rn.

Spoiler: Vedith End of d1
In post 960, Vedith wrote:
In post 959, The Last Knight wrote:Once again a wagon. But it feels desperate more so than actual scum reading.
Couldn't the same be said about you?
In post 963, Vedith wrote:TLK talks about Wilky eager to end the day whole putting Wilky at L1.
Let's just take that in for a moment.
In post 964, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:I have no reason to be desperate. So I don't think that applies.
If you're Scum buddy is at L2 of course you have reason to be desperate.
In post 965, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:If you or Wilky can prove that Wilky has done these things too, please do.
If I can prove he has done things?
What?

Wilkys posting looks town. If you actually read his ISO it looks like he's making progression on his reads which Scum just don't do, even more so day 1 as they don't want to be stuck with reads.

Voting in someone outside of your town pool doesn't mean it's Scum motivated.
I've swapped my votes plenty, why are you not putting the pressure on me for it?
In post 969, Vedith wrote:Green flip means I lynch in DEB or TLK.
In post 976, Vedith wrote:
In post 974, The Last Knight wrote:I'm also pretty eager to end the day. So I put him at L-1. If he's a vig, that's a big blow. But plenty of people tried not to get killed. If he was something we didn't want to lose, I wish he said something sooner.
15mins between the last 2 votes and no intent or posting to even try and get this.
If Wilky is a town PR don't go blaming this on Wilky.

And how the fuck can you use Wilky being eager to end the day and then say this?

Like I do not see the above posts coming from someone that just said "TLK I'm not sure" and wants a case from me.
I want Chara URA and Flippy to weigh in on this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1089, Chara wrote:
In post 1041, Shiidaji wrote:after Scept and Flippy did. I assumed this was during Chara's catch-up, which meant Chara was keeping up with the thread and trying to "fit in" with what's going on currently instead of focusing on their re-read to discern scum. That feels self-conscious to me.
i always keep up with the thread while catching up. if players are online and posting i'll have one tab to keep an eye on that and the other to keep reading, because reading is boring.
and yes, i wanted to get a word in on the Flavor joke.
Yeah tbh I get it, the more I interact with you the more I think it isn't indicative anymore since I see you pepper non-game related posts here and there anyway. My reread makes me feel better about you Chara! How nice! I also agree with URA's reasons for liking you in 1074 which made me like URA more though I disagree with your Wilkis being suspicious, especially if the two wagon choices of D1 (Flippy Burk) are town.

Speaking of which, much like Chara I didn't like the wagon forming on Flippy on a reread. We really need Flippy to post where his head is at right now. I am still trying to decide where I'm at with Burk. For reading Burk I'm likely gonna go back to whoever pointed out a "drop in character" because I think that's the way to go for reading a shifty thot like him.

In post 1107, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s both. That’s why I said both.
where'd you say both I'm lookin for it I need glasses FL!!!

Why aren't you voting me? Vote! I feel your D2 play has been mostly reactive thus far and I expect better from town you.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

MY MAIN ISSUE WITH TLK TOWNIES PAY ATTENTION XOXOXOXOXO :::HEART:::

First, start with post 1128. This is TLK's response to D2 pressure, it's a decent response tonally. My scumread still lies with his justification of a Wilkis vote D1. Follow along as I explain!!!

In 1128 TLK just said that he needed to do a Wilky read to see how he felt about Wilky before voting, see underlined:
In post 1128, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1085, Shiidaji wrote:deb yeehaw'ing onto the hammer honestly felt expected/in-character to me

tlk dropping the thing that was on his mind (putting together a URA case) to just suddenly convince himself that wilkis is a good vote and throw together a lame case did not feel expected/in-character to me

ill put together my tlk thoughts tn my people need me
Okay that is a fair point. I was looking into doing a urap2 read
and saw I needed to do a Wilky read
. I knew Wilky's iso was significantly shorter, so I went there first. Put down a vote. And then the day ended 10 minutes later. I never had a chance to do a urap2 iso. I still intend to but have not bothered to yet, seeing as I have more pressing matters in this thread to address (e.g. Flips, Nips, and clever quips). But I do not deny a very sudden mental shift in my posts that did not get explained well. I hope that clears it up for you.
Let's go back then. TLK ISO'd and voted Wilky on
March 15th
Spoiler: March 15th
In post 950, The Last Knight wrote:I'll also take another look at Wilky since there's a wagon, but I don't think he's scum. Any posts I should look at?
In post 959, The Last Knight wrote:
The bold part: why is he so insistent (multiple posts make this point) on point out that sometimes new players make new mistakes if they're scum? It could be the case, but Burke plays mafia plenty and was asking technical questions. Anything else is as likely a ploy as it is scum. The debate on Burke is definitely convincing but I want to see it out. He can come across as scummy to me and still be town.

In post 756, wilky wrote:Right I'll L-2 this it's within my lynch pool anyway

VOTE: Flippynips
Seems eager to end day by wagoning. Not an inherently scummy trait but Wilky never seemed to show Nips much attention before this.
In post 957, wilky wrote:VOTE: Burke

That's L2
Once again a wagon. But it feels desperate more so than actual scum reading. He has shown interest in Burke before and, yeah, it seems the Icy Nips wagon is no more, but ultimately Wilky is just following the group.

Wilky makes no comments on why he isn't scum. I'd like to see some sort of defense made by Wilky against everyone's accusations. I just see no real intentions behind Wilky's actions. They seem so hallow, like Wilky is ebbing with the flow of the group. Nothing more. Trying to convince us that he is of a like mind. Wilky even used such terms when u r a person 2 found they were mind-melding. That is probably just a wolf pouncing on a sheep who has fallen for the wool pulled over its eyes.

I'll vote there.

VOTE: Wilky

The thing is, TLK claims that he had
already
just finished an ISO of him in 785 on
March 14th
, one real-life day before his vote post.
Spoiler: March 14th
In post 785, The Last Knight wrote:Just did an iso on Wilky and he seems town to me.

So let's all put on our thinking caps and break this timeline down::::::

(Post 785 March 14, 05 PM) TLK ISO's Wilky, TLK thinks Wilky is town

(Post 950 March 15, 12 PM) TLK will take another look at Wilky, but he still thinks Wilky is town

(Post 959 March 15, 01 PM) TLK makes a big vote post for Wilky

Inbetween 785 and 950, there were
ZERO WILKIS POSTS
. What does that mean? That means that
the Wilkis ISO had not changed at ALL
ever since his first read through the day prior. There were however,
four votes for Wilkis
inbetween 785 and 950. Remember, I replaced in at that time. URA even voted for Wilkis in-between 950 and 959, making it five votes.

Conclusion

TLK fabricated his Wilkis scumread as an opportunistic vote when he noticed the town flow pushing towards a Wilkis lynch.

It's completely possible for your read on a player to shift over time. Flavor Leaf did on L8. It is however absurd to imagine that TLK thought Wilky was Town, then on a re-read confidently proclaimed Wilky as scum,
with no new Wilkis posts to help change his mind

Finally we'll take a look at his vote post in a second so I can talk about why it's scummy.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

This is TLK's vote post.
In post 959, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 661, wilky wrote:
In post 498, Scepticism wrote:Posts are short and lack oomph. There are more guilty of that of course, but wilky gives me the worst gut sensation so far.
Probably worth mentioning that a lot of the posts were made in a jam session where a fair few of us were all on at the same time.
In post 520, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 519, Creature wrote:We all live in a yellow submarine
Stones were better.
Ugh, you can die now :facepalm:
In post 551, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 550, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 546, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 544, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Actually

UNVOTE:
Why are you unvoting Brother Sandal now?

He’s not worth it right now he can get sorted later. I don’t like that he’s not answering my question but posting but it’s fine he can die D2
I don’t know dude, there’s no one else that gets a strong scum reading from most the people in this game. I really feel he should be the D1 lynch, if we’re wrong then we can deal with that later.
I agree with this.
In post 561, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 170, wilky wrote:Burk on the other hand is almost conf scum to me already for the slips of knowledge whilst trying to pull the newbie card.
Can you please go into further detail on what slips you were referencing, even if you no longer hold this read?
Just meant that he was trying to pull off a doesn't understand what's going on persona early in game but his posts between that clearly showed that he did.
In post 563, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 201, wilky wrote:Yup, most newbie games.
This seems blatantly fake. I'm not sure how I missed it.

Will I find a majority, or even a single newbie game in your history that help substantiate this claim?
Just read most newbie games and see how obvious at least 1 scum is most of the time.

In post 629, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I also want to hear more from wilky before I decide who’s a good D1
What do you want to know?

L8 has won me over now, he's town. Burke is still scum, DEB is town.

Unsure on the replacements and leaning more scum on Creature.

The bold part: why is he so insistent (multiple posts make this point) on point out that sometimes new players make new mistakes if they're scum? It could be the case, but Burke plays mafia plenty and was asking technical questions. Anything else is as likely a ploy as it is scum. The debate on Burke is definitely convincing but I want to see it out. He can come across as scummy to me and still be town.

In post 756, wilky wrote:Right I'll L-2 this it's within my lynch pool anyway

VOTE: Flippynips
Seems eager to end day by wagoning. Not an inherently scummy trait but Wilky never seemed to show Nips much attention before this.
In post 957, wilky wrote:VOTE: Burke

That's L2
Once again a wagon. But it feels desperate more so than actual scum reading. He has shown interest in Burke before and, yeah, it seems the Icy Nips wagon is no more, but ultimately Wilky is just following the group.

Wilky makes no comments on why he isn't scum. I'd like to see some sort of defense made by Wilky against everyone's accusations. I just see no real intentions behind Wilky's actions. They seem so hallow, like Wilky is ebbing with the flow of the group. Nothing more. Trying to convince us that he is of a like mind. Wilky even used such terms when u r a person 2 found they were mind-melding. That is probably just a wolf pouncing on a sheep who has fallen for the wool pulled over its eyes.

I'll vote there.

VOTE: Wilky
TLK feels like self-conscious scum to me here and I will try to explain why. Despite originally townreading Wilky's ISO, then scumreading that same ISO now, TLK makes no mention of what changed his mind in the first place. What he liked before that he didn't like now. Instead, he makes incisive comments that have not been mentioned before in what feels like an effort to be original.

Also, after TLK typed "wool over its eyes.", he thought it necessary to press enter, type "I'll vote there.", press enter AGAIN, and then vote Wilky. This doesn't feel like the TLK I was introduced to at the beginning of the game, it's self-conscious. I have personally found some newbie scum to be afraid of just outright sheeping or naked voting, especially those that have not established a "Creature"-like sense of quick posting. To them, it would seem out of character to just quick vote. Thus they overcompensate with posts like this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1147, L84Dnr wrote:I'm not buying it.

VOTE: Shiidaji

You got a firm read out of John Marv's three one-liners, the longest of which is four words? Pull the other one. It has bells on. This is nothing but a post-hoc excuse for scum-slip.

Your actions today don't match your words. You think TLK and Leaf are scum, but while you're tunnelling Leaf you're voting TLK. This smacks of insincerity and distancing.
I did! I like using a player's first few posts as indicators of alignment, especially on D1. It shows their mentality before they've settled into their role in the town. It's not an excuse, but I can see why you don't like it because of the type of player you seem to be.

My words are a direct result of my actions :] I've already explained that TLK is much easier to pressure than FL! As a newbie yourself you must see the logic in this. He had made a post right before I voted him, so I wanted an immediate, not premeditated, reaction to my vote. FL was online to talk instead though so I talked with him. The fact that TLK responds to me slower and less frequently may have influenced your idea of who I was focusing on. If you have any more questions or comments for me I'd love to talk to you to convince you that I'm town, once you realize this we're going to be a lot stronger!!
In post 1162, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t say the word both, i just said both of the statements because I meant both statements. I clarified and went deeper into it.

And I’m the epitome of a reactive/reaction test player. I pounce when I have something I want to pounce on. What do you mean you expect better? This is how I’ve caught many a scum back in the day because I gather my thoughts, then spew it out when it’s time.

At the moment, I don’t have a big grasp on the game. That should make sense to you as my 2 main scum reads from day 1, one is flipped, one is now a higher town read for me, so i feel like you should understand my spot. I also didn’t see Creature as scum. So my reads this game need work. I’m in a re-evaluation phase right now.
Alrightyyy, I get the feeling I'm focusing too much on you anyway. This may just be a result of us both being on at the same time often. I see what you mean about your reads leaving you a little lost, especially since your town reads are stronger than your scum reads. I will happily revisit you later once you pounce!!!

In the meantime while you're here u should like vote for me or insomnia or (hint hint) comment on what I just posted about TLK, and agree or disagree with it!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Ah and as for what I mean by expect better, from the town game I read of you, you were much more forward with voting and pressuring, even when your reads were shifting. Take for example when your suspicion of Economics bat was lifted in 1918
In post 128, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m down for Econimics lynch, tbh.

I think any investigatives out there should be on Egix, but that’s just my thoughts.
In post 135, Flavor Leaf wrote:UNVOTE: Economics
In post 154, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Egix

I didn’t like his shade on Xtoxm, and the way he avoided talking about the hot topics.

I thought he was potentially trying to get pressure off of Economics, but I think Economics is town.

The other scum is probably on the Economics wagon.
Inbetween the first and second quotes, Economics changed your mind. The second and third quotes were like 10 hrs apart, and that was you immediately voting for your next suspect once you cleared Economics in your mind. I hope that answers your question, that's my frame of reference for your pressuring style. Not this "pouncing" you're saying lmao
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

because he thinks you're scum

what a concept
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Shiidaji »

im going to go shower while you figure it out lmao
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1172, Vedith wrote:
In post 1159, Shiidaji wrote:The reason I feel less confident in townreading
I'm not here to convince you of me town.
TLK I was thinking more likely Scum but I feel that less by the time the day started.

I'll figure it out eventually anyway xx
In post 1192, The Last Knight wrote:You must have missed this one. Is this the post that explains my thought process, or is there any further self-iso-ing I need to do?

In post 950, The Last Knight wrote:
I'll also take another look at Wilky since there's a wagon, but I don't think he's scum. Any posts I should look at?

New evidence came to light. I looked at him with ideas others had in mind. And, like you pointed out in my vote post, I mainly wanted to force him to talk. DEB hammered before he did, but that's just because this is kinda a newbie game. My intention was to get info while maybe ending the day.

That's honestly all you're going to get from my VA.
I covered that post in my discussion!! Right there, you quoted it. My point was that you didn't actually look at him with ideas others had in mind, your post to me looks like a premeditated, "how can I jump on this wagon without coming across too scummy" post. I have a tendency to read these types of playstyles as scum and be accurate at picking them out, because of how pronounced and in order the post was in comparison to the "character" I saw of you at the beginning of day one you get me??

TLK can you share what this was yet::::
In post 408, The Last Knight wrote:By the way, I have a tin foil theory that I need to flesh out a bit with ISO's and time. It may have to wait until D2 but I am becoming skeptical of a couple people here. Waiting to see what they do today and how they interact.
@URA
In post 1212, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~A TLK lynch will provide some information. His main interactions were with FL in the first posts of his. Scum don't usually talk with each other or ask each other questions that much, so if TLK flips scum, then FL is probably town, which would be of great help with my reads, since I find FL to be a hard read. If he flips town, then his read on Burk is legit and we get rid of an easy mislynch coming from scum and anyone pushing Burk would be automatically suspicious.

Interesting description of a tlk lynch. I think I would lynch him because he's probably scum more-so than for the information.

feels like a read on a partner's wagon
I felt this way reading about it too, since TLK is a wagon today. I see benefit to scum calling their partners "information" lynches since it helps them avoid taking a hard stance on the matter/providing a read on TLK, the paragraph quickly transitions to talking about something other than TLK in the first place. If insomnia legitimately found TLK to be a scumread he'd realize that a lynch on him was possible at this point and that we aren't lynching L8. Though I feel fuzzy inside when someone backs me up with logic like this
You built up this case on Shii that she town read my slot for nothing and that she’s scum reading TLK and FL but she’s tunneling FL and voting TLK(which I don’t even know what’s bad about, can you double lynch in a single day or? So again, this accusation isn’t that solid), to only then completely disregard it and vote me because my vote is trash or how you called it.
and it makes me not want to lynch them since he sees where I'm coming from with my D2 play while L8 ignores it :)

@Flippy
In post 1226, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1159, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1086, Vedith wrote:Okay I'm willing to listen.
I wanted to vote DEB today to see how they reacted. I can tell you it was very poorly though.
b4 that, what was your read on TLK at the very end of Day 1? The reason I feel less confident in townreading you is because of how biting your comments were towards TLK near twilight yet you seem to be hem-hawing on his alignment rn.

Spoiler: Vedith End of d1
In post 960, Vedith wrote:
In post 959, The Last Knight wrote:Once again a wagon. But it feels desperate more so than actual scum reading.
Couldn't the same be said about you?
In post 963, Vedith wrote:TLK talks about Wilky eager to end the day whole putting Wilky at L1.
Let's just take that in for a moment.
In post 964, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:I have no reason to be desperate. So I don't think that applies.
If you're Scum buddy is at L2 of course you have reason to be desperate.
In post 965, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:If you or Wilky can prove that Wilky has done these things too, please do.
If I can prove he has done things?
What?

Wilkys posting looks town. If you actually read his ISO it looks like he's making progression on his reads which Scum just don't do, even more so day 1 as they don't want to be stuck with reads.

Voting in someone outside of your town pool doesn't mean it's Scum motivated.
I've swapped my votes plenty, why are you not putting the pressure on me for it?
In post 969, Vedith wrote:Green flip means I lynch in DEB or TLK.
In post 976, Vedith wrote:
In post 974, The Last Knight wrote:I'm also pretty eager to end the day. So I put him at L-1. If he's a vig, that's a big blow. But plenty of people tried not to get killed. If he was something we didn't want to lose, I wish he said something sooner.
15mins between the last 2 votes and no intent or posting to even try and get this.
If Wilky is a town PR don't go blaming this on Wilky.

And how the fuck can you use Wilky being eager to end the day and then say this?

Like I do not see the above posts coming from someone that just said "TLK I'm not sure" and wants a case from me.
I want Chara URA and Flippy to weigh in on this.
im having alot of mixed feelings about vedith rn, i kind of have a scum lean on him just cos i find the way he's posting sort of erratic but a couple people in this game have been that way, & from what i know of vedith he's bit of a troll making it hard to get a read on him.
That's how I feel atm, the more I read his twilight play around Wilky getting voted and the resulting direction of play in D2 the less I like him, plus there are multiple interactions of his that I can see fitting as the third puzzle piece to my initial FL-TLK-XXX idea.
In post 1231, The Last Knight wrote:I'll vote there.

VOTE: Insomnia
u cheeky boy

Would scum TLK intentionally vote in the exact same way, with the exact same pattern as he did in the post that I accused him in? I remember from ISOing you there being cases where you don't do this.

In post 1267, u r a person 2 wrote:@TLK I'm looking forward to seeing whatcha got tonight

@Shiidaji What do you think about TLK these last few pages?
Frustrated because despite my initial reads and my case the last few pages feel like they're coming from town that is trying to earnestly reverse public opinion on him. Like I want my original read to be correct and to lynch him tho lmao u feel me. The only post that stuck out to me that I didn't like recently was the one where he asked FL about his read tiers, it didn't feel legitimate and felt like a filler ((content post)) but maybe that's because I found it immediately obvious what he meant. Insomnia clearly didn't pick up on it either so I'm not pushing this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1270, L84Dnr wrote:Emphasis mine. I called BS because John Marv's non-contribution to the game was a complete null read and Scepticism's was little more. That would imply that his reason for voting Wilky was fabricated. My vote for him got me a condescending pat on the head for a non-answer that seemed even scummier.
I've already explained why I did that, would you like me to do it again? I'll put the kiddie gloves on and whisper in your ear. I'm not an asshole, I swear :] :]
In post 1274, The Last Knight wrote:@u r a person 2

If you could give me a sweeping tier list (of hopefully half or more of the remaining group) with as much or as little analysis as you want, I'd be able to understand where you stand. Then I can fully give you my account of you.
Can you do this yourself ASAP along with the tin thing? I want to know.

I'm gonna have to reread the Insom vs L8 and TLK hopping in again because it kind of just breezed by me. I'll do that after looking through Creature's mentions and reread Flippy+Burk to see how I feel about them.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1290, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1278, insomnia wrote:When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown.
No, it's claimed town. Scum also know that there are 4 scum, so "Informed Townie" would be an easy claim to fake.

And that brings up the interesting question of why the Persivul/Shiidaji slot didn't get the NK.
I like to picture it in my head that they think they are well equipped to mislynch me eventually :) That or because my D1 reads fit into their agenda for today.

Vote: Insomnia
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1304, Chara wrote:does insomnia have a counterwagon right now? i'm not sure of the count.
The Last Knight - u r a person 2, insomnia, Vedith

Insomnia - L84Dnr, The Last Knight, Shiidaji

NV - Burkenstock, Dr Easy Bake, Flavor Leaf, Emperor flippyNips, Chara

kicking off from Zulfy's last one. We aren't ending today without content from Flippy, Burk, FL, and DEB needs to weigh in as well

L8, TLK are either of you here rn? Are you in the middle of writing up a post?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

[ <- me wanting to say smth rn but I'll fill it in later

It's obviously townread top to scumread bottom
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

hey ura you're not scum with TLK right?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1313, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1312, Shiidaji wrote:hey ura you're not scum with TLK right?
nope he's not my partner :wink:
kay cool pls don't kill me if you are :] :]

Chara hi honey how do u read none of L8, TLK nor URA making a kneejerk reaction fuss abt my insomnia vote? I just said I need to reread everything about his latest interactions, and the last time i mentioned the insom slot I said I had a townread on the slot.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

creature thoughts::

c+f shows creature never voted anyone which blows, but that also means he never jumped on leading wagons when he was online

24 and 181 breadcrumb? lmao
fluff
593 implicates TLK imo given that Wilky flipped town, since Creature's scum this is his way of implying which wagons he wants to join later
642 feels like he's talking to a townie (L8) voting for another townie (Burk)
644 idk how to read this if there were two scum in scept/creature/easy bake I feel like he just wouldn't bring this post up in the first place, but it's not as helpful as later post 850 since it includes Creature in the three
672 685 688 feel like a discussion with a townie (Chara)
850 feels like an implication that there's up to one scum of (Wilky/Burke/TLK)? I feel like he wouldn't say that if there were two, so it lowers chances of TLK+Burke scum, I wouldn't be surprised if Creature would post this if all three are town though so I don't think it implicates individually
854 I don't know how to take this interaction with FL and L8 (Laundry) but if anyone has a clue pencil me in

ultimately creature iso feels a little fruitless, slightly more inclined to feel town L8 and town Chara, slight lean in scum for TLK and mixed bag for Burk. If anyone knows him better they might want to look into his fluff interactions since I can't take anything away from them.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Ura probably not, L8 is who I expected to have something to say if he actually suspected me since townL8 keeps track of his scumreads' reads. But up till now I've had L8 as my biggest townread. TLK feels like he's pretty happy to get pressure off him but he'd do that as either alignment. You wouldn't say anything.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

naw I don't actually know L8 but he's been pretty dogged on me for the insom slot read for a while so I was hoping for some kind of fun HOLD IT!! moment. insom i'm making my decision when I read the convo over the last few pages after I finish this Flippy Burke ISO.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: TLK
:]
In post 1299, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1274, The Last Knight wrote:@u r a person 2

If you could give me a sweeping tier list (of hopefully half or more of the remaining group) with as much or as little analysis as you want, I'd be able to understand where you stand. Then I can fully give you my account of you.
Can you do this yourself ASAP along with the tin thing? I want to know.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Mama's got a big ol licensure exam to study for this Saturday btw so keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Go team :] Our PRs were deadly. Swingy setup that I think town wins most of the time, very reliant on good PR usage with little scum counterplay. I feel the vig getting lynched without a claim and then scum shooting a crumbed traitor makes this a poor case for it though.

I liked playing with everyone and enjoyed the modding thank u Zulfy xx
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Shiidaji »

@ the very least needed a scum RB or JK to help make offensive or defensive plays I think, it would help give some doubt to the two loyal/disloyal detective roles

how do I get my hands on the scum QT w the new forum setup thoooo
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1911, Zulfy wrote:scumslut

:oops: :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”