Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Chara »

right, skitter reminded me.

i don't know if she ever got a chance to look at it, but my recent scumame i linked was a game where the scumteam was entirely lovers on day 1, then split into two groups of lovers on following days. so not exactly the same as here, but another situation where bussing is very difficult.
i fully intend to use that game to show why i'm town here. it's actually very convenient. i can't fake this.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3114, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3106, Flubbernugget wrote:Just that. I will be confirmed town tomorrow
Are you claiming D3 IC?
In post 3115, Flubbernugget wrote:No I'm scumclaiming
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i have been very clearly off the mark and got got by flubber's random play

i need to reevaluate this game. i still think tris is a good lynch but after the flub flip i dont feel so great about my ability to read anyone.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

like i can't even argue with people wanting to lynch me. my defense of flubber looks really really bad and i cannot defend it because it was shit based on gut. and couple that with me leading the brigitte charge d1 and yeah, i get the desire to lynch me. im not even sure i particularly have it in me to fight the lynch because it's deserved.
green shirt thursdays
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1502, Enter wrote:
In post 1494, xRECKONERx wrote:my vote is staying parked on brigitte like until she's dead k bye
"I refuse to engage with a player unless she is already prematurely frustrated and emotional, and making further attempts later on is out of the question. I will now sit on her wagon until she is dead. Do not bother engaging with me further."
One of the reasons I’m hard tr this slot.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3447, Chara wrote:
In post 3400, Ankamius wrote:What's Charas plan here exactly?
what are you thinking about me here, Ank? it's true i never fought the Flubber lynch, but i was also always going after Xtoxm.
Undecided atm

Can you go more into skitter for me please, her posts today feel fake
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3453, xRECKONERx wrote:like i can't even argue with people wanting to lynch me. my defense of flubber looks really really bad and i cannot defend it because it was shit based on gut. and couple that with me leading the brigitte charge d1 and yeah, i get the desire to lynch me. im not even sure i particularly have it in me to fight the lynch because it's deserved.
Just hunt
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

Like out of everybody who has posted, skitter and reck are the two that haven't tried to bounce back and re-search for the scumteam

I don't like this

The slots that are absent are going to start looking real bad in around a day too

It's time to get your shit together, town. Tomorrow is only going to be harder if we fuck it up today
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3455, Ankamius wrote:Can you go more into skitter for me please, her posts today feel fake
do you have it in you to read the game she linked?
i'd expect scum skitter to get burnt out at some point (and i'm still keeping an eye out).
not really getting the fake feeling at this moment.

i'll be able to give you a much more definitive confident townread once she's made good on grilling me.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3440, skitter30 wrote:If you're town here i think that's prob going to have to happen. I just got to work so i only like skimmed your reck case cuz i'm voting there anyways.

But i'd like to pick up on these threads tonight after work
so why did you vote Reck?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Nimueh »

Rereading Flubber ISO makes me think that he’s probably not partners with Chara and his chumminess with Elbirn reads more like a pocket. Scum, unless they’re newbscum, don’t generally tend to high five their buddies.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 389, Flubbernugget wrote:Recks play does not feel natural at all

Rereading i noticed i missed some questions directed at me. I will get back to that soon
In post 479, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap, why is nmsa no longer your top scum read?

VOTE: reck
In post 481, Flubbernugget wrote:Actually UNVOTE: VOTE: nmsa
In post 2986, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Flubber L-1
In post 2987, xRECKONERx wrote:wait no VOTE: xtoxm

i think flub is town
In post 3008, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3001, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2986, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Flubber L-1
xRECKONERx wrote:wait no VOTE: xtoxm

i think flub is town
Why?
ive explained this already im not going to do your work for you
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3453, xRECKONERx wrote:like i can't even argue with people wanting to lynch me. my defense of flubber looks really really bad and i cannot defend it because it was shit based on gut. and couple that with me leading the brigitte charge d1 and yeah, i get the desire to lynch me. im not even sure i particularly have it in me to fight the lynch because it's deserved.
by that logic, a lynch on me or on Elbirn is deserved too.

i need to look again but Flubber on tris doesn't really look like bussing to me.

can you explain those two times you had Flubber as scum/voted him then said he's town immediately after?
or a more in depth response to my case would be nice too.

pedit: were those quotes from Flubber from Day 1, Nim?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Chara »

okay, i'm taking a break now. mafia after an eye dilation appointment was a dumb idea. see you all later.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3462, Chara wrote:
by that logic, a lynch on me or on Elbirn is deserved too.

i need to look again but Flubber on tris doesn't really look like bussing to me.

can you explain those two times you had Flubber as scum/voted him then said he's town immediately after?
or a more in depth response to my case would be nice too.

pedit: were those quotes from Flubber from Day 1, Nim?
Yeah, I think so.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3462, Chara wrote:can you explain those two times you had Flubber as scum/voted him then said he's town immediately after?
i kinda latched onto flub's d1 play where he was being flighty and vote hopping and my read on it was scum would be more careful about their vote switches

but the way flub was doing it was so loud and in your face that i couldn't help but think it had to be town due to attitude

then i kept seeing him do scummy things and would vote him only to remind myself "wait shit he did that stuff early game that makes him town" so i unvoted

im all fucked up about it now. cuz like i see elbirn doing something very similar to flub in terms of playstyle and find myself reading him town for it. but i was wrong about flub.
creature is doing nothing too.

chara, you're my top townread by far.

NMSA/tris are my top two scumreads but that feels too fucking easy. with this setup there's no way this is a slam dunk
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i am not sure what case you want me to reply to chara
green shirt thursdays
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3466, xRECKONERx wrote:i am not sure what case you want me to reply to chara
i threw a bunch of thoughts on you being scum into the thread when the day started, was wondering if you looked.

why am i your top townread? i'd really like you to go into that. especially since i'm not sure it would leave anyone besides Elbirn as a Flubber buddy who got the lynch off of him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
Brigitte(4)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)
Elbirn(1)
~ (137)
Ankamius(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
In post 2291, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255), (137), (55), (240)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Not Voting (1): (221)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.
Flubber put Tris at L-2 before Brigitte and Skitter jumped off of that wagon, so Tris is probably town because of this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3465, xRECKONERx wrote:im all fucked up about it now. cuz like i see elbirn doing something very similar to flub in terms of playstyle and find myself reading him town for it. but i was wrong about flub.

NMSA/tris are my top two scumreads but that feels too fucking easy. with this setup there's no way this is a slam dunk
those two do definitely have the "leftovers" sort of feeling, which is the same problem i'm having with you/NMSA.

i was townreading those aspects of Flubber's play, too, so i understand that.

pedit: another good point on tris. that's a few reasons now to call her town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3465, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3462, Chara wrote:can you explain those two times you had Flubber as scum/voted him then said he's town immediately after?
i kinda latched onto flub's d1 play where he was being flighty and vote hopping and my read on it was scum would be more careful about their vote switches

but the way flub was doing it was so loud and in your face that i couldn't help but think it had to be town due to attitude

then i kept seeing him do scummy things and would vote him only to remind myself "wait shit he did that stuff early game that makes him town" so i unvoted

im all fucked up about it now. cuz like i see elbirn doing something very similar to flub in terms of playstyle and find myself reading him town for it. but i was wrong about flub.

Shouldn’t Ank be your top townread, since she was the one hardest pushing Flubber? Creature was early on Flubber wagon. Flubber put Tris at L-2 and he was also hardpushing NMSA. Chara has pointed out, that bussing is unlikely in this setup, so based on this post, the Flubber flip hasn’t changed any of your reads in the slightest?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3467, Chara wrote:
In post 3466, xRECKONERx wrote:i am not sure what case you want me to reply to chara
i threw a bunch of thoughts on you being scum into the thread when the day started, was wondering if you looked.

why am i your top townread? i'd really like you to go into that. especially since i'm not sure it would leave anyone besides Elbirn as a Flubber buddy who got the lynch off of him.
your thought process looks genuine. like you're actually trying to solve the game and don't know what's going on. nothing you post feels like it has any agenda behind it other than "figure shit out". even when you disagree with me, i read your posts and find myself at least appreciating how you reached those points.

my interpretation of your case on me was basically that you PoE'd me + you didn't like my vote/unvote on flubb. and you think that me agreeing with your xtoxm read was bad. i mean it was. i can't really say much else. like the most defense i can give you is that if i was scum w/ flubber, im intelligent enough
not
to be so fucking awkward around him as to vote him then unvote TWICE.

p.edit: No, my reads haven't been effected by the Flub flip other than me feeling like shit thus far and questioning everything. but you raise good points about both ank and tris being likely town due to their pushes/being pushed. im still processing things.
green shirt thursdays
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2571, xRECKONERx wrote:what makes you put chara in the townpile ank
talk about this?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3458, Chara wrote:
In post 3455, Ankamius wrote:Can you go more into skitter for me please, her posts today feel fake
do you have it in you to read the game she linked?
i'd expect scum skitter to get burnt out at some point (and i'm still keeping an eye out).
not really getting the fake feeling at this moment.

i'll be able to give you a much more definitive confident townread once she's made good on grilling me.
Ngl

Meta on games I haven't played in personally aren't going to do anything for me

I'm more looking for signs that it is a personality tell and how valid it is, because I plan on going through everything of hers that felt odd to me and seeing how they match with my current gamestate read
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:41 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Well then. This changes a lot. Given the aforementioned case on why tris is town, and the fact that I know I'm town, reck almost certainly scumreads two town players. Even if I'm not obvtown, tris is because Flubber and scum in general wouldn't be that suicidal. This means reck is more likely than average to be scum. VOTE: reck
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”