Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2247, Vedith wrote:
In post 2187, Reiuji Utsuho wrote:I'm not sure. Would mafia openly WK scummate like that?
In post 2188, Prince of Renais wrote:in my experience with vedith, yes.
Nope I don't see it.
Why the fuck are you defending that?
You think he is scum because of that?

Me too?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Alright these are the more important quotes from my iso. I might have forgot something so if something doesn't make sense or you need more somewhere feel free to ask

Spoiler: Opening post for the day where I share reads
In post 1488, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like you Dannflor, so I'm going to be honest with you.

I don't like it when people don't like me and I can be a bit spineless at times. Most of the time, probably.

I still think the last group of scum is probably in (Vedith/Alisae/Shoshin/Clem/Gamma)

Two of those names I won't say out loud for fear of getting attacked openly for my reads, though, so don't tell anyone else this is what I'm thinking.
In post 1481, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1476, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:last scum is in here
In post 1432, northsidegal wrote:Not Voting (3): Gamma Emerald(18), Dannflor(155), Karmeleon(33)
You don't think Vedith is possible at all anymore?
I said this because I was concerned you were scum but now I think you're not so I don't agree with that post anymore.

Most of this is just my reads for opening today. I got quite a bit of flak from various players yesterday including alisae/rei for looking at vedith as scum. I can find posts on this if you'd like, not particularly sure how to read this situation yet, but it's definitely strange cuz Vedith is in like everyone's scumreads today. I'm starting to put Vedith in my "less suspicious" box and rei/alisae in my "more suspicious" box.

Shoshin and I had a bit of a contention in the thread early in the day yesterday when she self-voted. I very strongly believe contrary to this and we had a bit of an intense discussion. I chose not to read her for a while after this due to the fact that I felt my reads would be hurt by a bias in taht direction.

Spoiler: Jingle and I have a bit of a debate over Dannflor's alignment WARNING SUPER HUGE WALL quoted
In post 1549, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1542, Jingle wrote:Your catchup and the subsequent townreads mirrors No deadlines almost perfectly.
You scumcased the dead player, did not vote the dead player, and then said that scum on the dead player's wagon would probably grab for towncred by explaining their reads as opposed to sheeping.
You handwaved the bit about DDL by saying Vedith was doing the same thing then deciding Vedith was town after Karm weighed in without actually addressing the bit about DDL.
You seem overconcerned about how people see you.

A hint: engaging me over you isn't a good way to get me to change my read. Engaging me over not you might work though.
I disagree with this.

When he caught up in ND he immediately voted for scum and called out the entire scum team in his reads with the exception of one, IIRC.
In post 1553, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I have ~ 100% correct read rate on dannflor

now tbf one of the games i was scum w/ him in

and the other two/three were marathons

But he's town

pretty sure of it.

and I'm not lynching outside of my six
In post 1607, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My point is I was scum w/ Dannflor in the game you noted. But let's look at it, shall we?
In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:Hi! UNVOTE: Nancy, because that's not a good vote.

I read (skimming parts) all 100 pages of this damn game in a few hours this afternoon and took notes as I went. No idea what that did to my brain or if I'll survive the brain vomit I'm about to do. I'm gonna try to get it all out there anyways and hopefully the end product is worthwhile.

A reads list? We're doing a reads list. This will not be in order nor can I guarantee that it will display any degree of coherency. I'm gonna color reads for better readability.

Nancy Drew: Town.
The way she gives out town reads especially during D1 does not read scum. In general, she's given me the impression of being one of the more involved solvers this game just based on the way she approaches things and her presence. I've gone back through her ISO more carefully since skimming and nothing sticks out as contrived to me so I'm gonna stick with my gut town read. Additionally, I don't think scum urges Leodanny to claim like she does in post #605. In fact, I don't really think scum wants to appear that involved in that lynch.

I also just townread her based on her interactions with Flavor Leaf/Varsoon and that whole neighborhood fiasco. That whole debacle reads TvT to me actually. Neither side is scum intentionally trying to misrepresent each other, that just doesn't make sense when you consider there are other neighbors to corroborate stories and it's just too risky. No, this reads more like a communication breakdown between two town players who are upset at being lied to/misrepped when it's really just players misinterpreting things. I would be shocked if there was anything intentionally nefarious going on there.

Varsoon/Flavor Leaf: Town.
Town read Varsoon from the start. The wagon on him D1 is mostly built on BS? Which in itself not super indicative either way but I don't think his reaction to a BS wagon comes from a scum place. His cop gambit is a little dumb but again, what scum ever fucking does that? I'm not just gonna brush that off as WIFOM, it's a serious question. Ordinarily you might say he's trying to draw a counter claim, but A: Varsoon wasn't dangerously close to a lynch and didn't have to risk that, and B: we already know there might be duplicate power roles in this game so there's no guarantee an actual cop would even think it worth to CC that. There's so much risk and no reward for scum. I don't think his attitude/rage towards sheep was fake at all. Flavor just tonally reads as obv town since he came in. And his spat with Nancy Drew solidified that for me. Flavor is a player I might want to do a meta check on eventually, but for right now I'm confident enough in the read I got on Varsoon and Flavor initially that my paranoia towards this slot is fairly low.

Let's talk about

Wagonomics: Town.
I don't know if it's bad or not that I wanna town read him for his claim alone. It makes sense, right? This seems to be a highish power town game so having some negative utility in there fits. Plus, his role is just so ridiculous it's hard for me to imagine him making it up. I don't have as much specific analysis for why this slot feels town, as it's mostly gut, but his reads/votes are not opportunistic and I think display a good degree of scum hunting. #1820 is a noteworthy post that pretty much exactly echoed my thoughts at that point in the game and is basically the exact opposite of opportunistic.

TheBrie: Leaning Scum.
I have "THE BRIE IS SCUM," "DRIE IS SO SCUM," and "THE BRIE IS FUCKING SCUM" written in three separate instances on the first page of my notes. I really really hated the play from this slot during D1. And I'm still not a big fan. In general, she asks a lot of questions and says a lot of things that don't actually push the game forward. Her presence is empty, she waffles around and fence sits way too much. A lot of discrediting her own reads by calling them provisional which allows her a lot of flexibility. This being said, HOWEVER, post #2096 made me rethink this because she explicitly says waffling is just something she does, and then provides meta. I would not expect scum to defend like this and instead try to actually take some hard stances. Her recent play has also been a bit better, but it's not enough to swing my initial strong scum read I got early game.

Bleh let's get some of these slots out of the way:

Xtoxm: lean town?
His role in the Flavor/Nancy spat makes me think town largely. Now, this is dependent on my town reads there being correct, but since they're some of my most confident reads I'm fine with doing this. I don't think scum get's so involved/takes one side or another. Instead, I'd expect scum to sit on the sidelines for that more and try to get it to continue/inflate the conflict more. Scum lives off of TvT 1v1s. not much else about his ISO really sticks out. The main reason I ? this slot is because I town read the whole claimed neighborhood and I find it unlikely that all the members are town. If PartyBoat is town, this one might be scum. I could be falling into a trap assuming there can't be an all town neighborhood in this game, but with seemingly so much town power revealed already, it seems unlikely?

Kokichi: Town ig.
I gut read him as town. He's a lurker but actually pushes for things and takes stances that I read genuine. It means I believe the IC claim but regardless I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time analyzing this slot because it'll be resolved tomorrow one way or another.

Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town.
I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.

Vaxkiller: Probably Scum.
His push on Varsoon is bad. His push on Gamma is bad. His push on sheep is bad. His push on ausuka is bad. Everything about his play is opportunistic and weak. He has tons of short posts that are effectively fluff and seems to have been able to just blend in until recently. I just have no good things to say about this slot and I'd be fine lynching here today. However, there is another slot I want to lynch more and there's still the off chance Vax is just really bad town.

Let's do the last neighbor:

PartyBoat: Mixed.
Bleh. I gut read this slot initially and I liked how he behaved around the Leodanny lynch. He really pushed for Leodanny to give reads and tried to give him a lifeline so Leo wouldn't just keep trolling and get killed. Obviously it didn't work out, but his attempts read genuine. However, I dislike the way he tunnels Varsoon/Flavor and then seemingly only backs off when Flavor replaces in and won't be an easy lynch, despite the fact that PartyBoat is clearly still suspicious. His pocketing of Sheepsaysmeep esp during the Varsoon vs. Sheep spatfest was also yucky. I HATE the whole narrative that Varsoon is obv scum or that there was gonna be a huge wagon but there was last second resistance. That narrative is purported by Sheep and PartyBoat mainly and that seems very gamestate controlly/manipulative. Because it's not true and I don't think the Varsoon slot was ever in any real danger of being lynched. I also very much think Sheep is scum so these two could be buddies, but maybe the buddying is too obvious then. Regardless, lots of conflicting thoughts on this slot.

Sheepsaysmeep: Scum.
This is where I'd like to lynch. He is one of the few players I've actually had experience with before and I scum read him basically as soon as I entered the game. I could say a lot about this slot. If he's town in this game, then his town game is exactly the same as his scum game. His whole wavery, BSing playstyle can be seen pretty clearly towards the end of D1, though it's evident throughout.
In post 649, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

meh
In post 689, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah im super lost on that slot rn
In post 690, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: varsoon

meh
In post 799, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

i guess
This REEKS of scum trying to make themselves look better in wake of the Leo flip. It's one of the most noncommittal things that's happened in the game and there are a couple waffley players. It's just not genuine whatsoever. Furthermore, while I thought Flavor vs. Nancy was TvT, the same vibes do not arise from Sheep v. Varsoon/Flavor. I would expect town!sheep to reconsider or back down slightly at some point during all of that drama but he KEEPS TUNNELING. Which is not at all in accordance to his waffely play elsewhere so you can't just say that's a play style. I'm trying not to be biased by my prior experience with this player but I can't stop seeing the similarities between his game here and his scum game.

The most offending factor is the narrative that this day must end soon. It's bullshit. Yes, obviously we need a lynch eventually and we don't want the game to stall out. But we JUST got a bunch of replacements, from the vibes I'm getting the game is in a much better place discussion wise now than it ever was D1 or fake cop claim drama earlier today. This pushed narrative also coincides with sheep's activity dropping significantly, basically once he realizes his continued tunnel on Varsoon/Flavor is just going to make him look suspicious.
In post 2495, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we're lynching someone within 24 hours and i give 0 fucks about who that is at this point
Even now he continues to pull this shit. There is not a fucking deadline, only a self imposed deadline primarily driven by sheep's fake frustration. I don't believe for a second his "demotivation" to play this game after the Leodanny flip when he CLEARLY wasn't all that enthused about the lynch in the first place (according to the quoted posts above). Or was that just fake to make himself look better, hmmmmm. The "0 fucks about who we lynch" is not a town mindset in a no deadline game. Lynching either my slot or Ausuka's gives relatively little information about the state of the game, similar to how Leodanny's lynch wasn't super helpful because he was just easy mislynch bait. Sheep isn't trying to make the game better he's just pushing this narrative of needing a lynch soon but lowkey calling them all bad lynches so that when they flip town he can have town cred.

Before I forget: VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

I should talk about other players before I run out of juice for tonight.

Purrcocet: Null?
This player has actually made no impression on me and I apparently have nothing in my notes about them. Which, ironically, has made an impression on me. That's not a great sign for a game with 100 pages already. I have at least vague feelings or brief mentions in my notes on almost every other player but this one. Bleh. Nancy says they're a fruit vendor? I'm not familiar with the role, that's not a strict town or scum thing yea? My reads seem to line up with this slots fairly well so that makes me wanna give it town points. I'll do a more thorough ISO later and see if I can get a better feeling for this slot. Nothing jumps out at me as particularly bad, but that's not really a town tell.

Mastina: Leaning scum.
My notes have Theta marked as scum before the replacement. I didn't like the fencesitty play and I don't really think the PR claim clears that up because it could just as easily be a scum JK. Though, while that setup makes more sense in my head I'm unsure scum would actually CC. I dislike Mastina's entrance to the game, her VCA looks like a lot of productive townie stuff but does effectively nothing. I also dislike her call out of today's wagons being mislynches but still being on my wagon?? The observation is good but the actions don't line up. Regardless, this is a claimed PR and will probably be resolved eventually? I don't imagine scum wants to leave a JK alive.

It's getting late here and I have to get up early tomorrow (already surviving on 5 hrs of sleep) so I think I'll have to stop and pick up tomorrow morning.

Ooh, Gamma is town I think, I can talk about that tomorrow. The rest of the players I have mainly gut reads on right now, and it'll take some more time to organize my thoughts on them (should look at purr more too), but for now here's a rough ranking from towniest to scummiest:

Enter/Hebichan
vonflare
jingle/edosurist (is a scum triple voter likely?)
wisdom
singletonking
trekkie
light_ganski

^^ I'll tackle these players and Gamma tomorrow, hopefully I was mostly coherent, ask if you need clarification

Lemme know if I've missed anything or if there's anything i should know, srry for wall, but I'd rather do this to catch up on a 100 page game than spam post 80 times

Let's lynch Sheep! goodnight
Differences between catch up this game and catch up in No Deadlines:
1. Effort: A lot more into No Deadlines because Image is Everything as scum
2. Stances: Here he posts a lot of thoughts that seem genuine and uninformed, ND he was informed but trying to take somewhat controversial stances
3. Vote: Here he unvotes because he doesn't know who scum is so he doesn't know how to position himself to seem town (grapes is popular wagon, he questions why people are joining it and tries to understand it), No Deadlines he placed a vote because he knows who scum is and how to put some distance in between scum and himself (sheep was the popular wagon, he moved his vote from Nancy, town, to sheep, scum)
In post 1608, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:So quit your mumbling about being wrong on Dann. I can go deeper in if I want to, but you're obviously just letting the paranoia get to you. I've spent quite a bit of time w/ Dannflor, quit treating my three + games of experience like it's nothing.

I'm going to be honest I don't have a particularly strong town read on dannflor, but I didn't like the way Jingle went after him when Dann got in the thread. Especially because it felt a bit different from ND, and I know there is going to be bias against Dann due to him recently playing a strong scum game that we won. I'm trying to counter-act this and Jingle seems a bit out of whack here trying to go after dann for someone who doesn't particularly care about the game. also he gave up p easily, IMO. Anyways, in the spoilers is my case on Dann, mostly it's just a "this game gets easier if I read dann as town for now, sort him later" I feel p confident in my ability to sort him, due to post quoted.

Spoiler: More of early game reads list
In post 1554, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone asked for reads:

Scum: (in order)
Shoshin
Gamma
Alisae
Vedith
Clem

Town:
Everyone else

Don't know that I ever explained Gamma or Clem, but really tbh it's cuz they're lurking super hard and I didn't necessarily see anything i liked from them day 1. To add to this, I'm liking Alisae/Rei/Jingle slightly less recently, but I will go into that later. (although Rei has that quality where she says things that I naturally agree with, so I'm going to be a bit biased in her direction)

Spoiler: Case on Alisae as of that time
In post 1559, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Alisae isn't out of their scumrange and their early day apathy yesterday seems to be in line with scum that aren't invested in a game that has no one on their wagon.

That's pretty much it off the top of my head.

To add to this, I'd say that I'm not a fan of the way alisae just kinda sheeps PR/sets up Jingle for ML, although I don't know that alisae/jingle is SvS.

Spoiler: case on lycanfire
In post 1611, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Ok so in isolation, Lycanfire's posts look... a bit like they're an overreaction, tailored to build a case on someone where it doesn't belong, an investment where he had no previous show of investment. However, upon following through, I think I still townread Lycanfire. I follow his thought process relatively closely, although some of it feels strange to me, it doesn't feel WRONG or scum motivated.
In post 166, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Learning how differently people react to me now was very strange for me.
In post 165, DoubtingThomas wrote:kill eagle because i simply dont want to read his posts. it is not to my liking
But this game, ah, this is going to be a good one.

Frozen Angel's first posts weren't particularly manipulative which is why I changed my vote, if anyone's wondering.
In post 167, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Extrapolated
In post 173, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 170, Shoshin wrote:
In post 166, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Frozen Angel's first posts weren't particularly manipulative which is why I changed my vote, if anyone's wondering.
Did anyone else have this reaction to FA's posts?
1. does it matter

2. should he need a reason to change his rvs vote

3. is any of this actually ai even though it looks ai

this my super easy rqs round where all the questions have the same answer!
In post 174, Shoshin wrote:Reactions matter, yes. The issue isn't whether he needs a reason to change his vote, it's whether a townie would react the way he did.
In post 176, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 174, Shoshin wrote:Reactions matter, yes. The issue isn't whether he needs a reason to change his vote, it's whether a townie would react the way he did.
I was de-compiling everything about it

Does it matter? - Scum intent is to pocket, town intent is to bait

Should he need a reason? No, giving one is bad

Is any of this AI? Only if you ignore half of the variables like you did

VOTE: Shoshin
In post 177, Shoshin wrote:What variables did I ignore?
In post 179, Lycanfire wrote:Whether he needed a reason to change his vote. That's crucial to figuring out his intent regarding FA.

Now whether
I
personally felt that way about FA, no, I don't think FA can exploit me at all beyond making herself out to be complete lynchbait. That's a form of manipulation in the sense that you can technically eat ice cream through your nose.

When it comes to reactions the only ones that really matter are his, FA's, and anyone who has played in games with both of them.
In addition, I like the grapes vote. I think a quickhammer on scum is more likely to come from town than scum.

Not much more to this atm, TBH.

Spoiler: Small part of case on Jingle
In post 1618, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Also please note the irony of chastising me for reading him off of a couple different games while you try to read him off of a single one - and a single one that happens to be one in the many of my sample size.

Jingle was mocking me for reading Dannflor off of a game where i played scum w/ him and a couple marathons when he has like.. one game that he played scum w/ him in, which is the same game I was in, so feels weird. just not necessarily liking jingle as much the more i think about him, tbh
Spoiler: case on xtoxm
In post 1625, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:This doesn't particularly look like scum interaction to me:
In post 558, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 549, grapes wrote:re; viewtopic.php?p=10785600#p10785600

Alisae it feels a bit early for you give up trying to read me altogether?
I understand that grapes are inanimate objects but I am not. :D
Why the blind faith in xtom?

Cuz now that it's relevant and I'm thinking about it the couple games I've played with him was him-scum me-town... and gameboy advance mafia where he
lead a mislynch
on me...

VOTE: xtoxm

From GBA mafia:
In post 827, Xtoxm wrote:idk about grapes. he's doing all the right things. refusing to claim though.

if he's scum he's good at fake towning.
In post 1136, Xtoxm wrote:anyway sorry grapes if you were town but it all points at you.

we have a fair amount circumstantial evidence for fire + knuckles being town. strong evidence for everyone else being town. i'm pretty much a counterclaim to you and town seems kinda OP if you're real.
grapes (4): Firebringer, Knuckles, Davsto,
Xtoxm
[LYNCH!]
Davsto (1) grapes
Not Voting: Vedith, Aj The Epic

With 7 votes, 4 to lynch
I don't know how in your world a hammer vote equates to leading a mislynch.

I know some of these are super weak, but I'm doing things to try and make the game make sense, so we're pretending he's town for now.

DDL responded to this, actually, let me find it:

Spoiler:
In post 1623, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
In post 1661, DrDolittle wrote:@ee you right on 1625

VOTE: Vedith

This is DDL on either side of the post I quoted feels kinda weird but also like possibly true, i think I like DDL for town rn? But IDK. He's super mislynchable so I'm scared to scumread him, and I like that he tried to take stances day 1, even if he immediately tried to discredit himself :/
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

In post 2248, Ankamius wrote:ok

let's be real here

wtf is this argument
I was only arguing it because I thought he was moving a goalpost.
Turns out he just had a different interpretation.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Obviously if you need evidence of specific things I say, just ask, I'll get 'em as fast as possible, I'm trying to throw things together so they kinda make sense and everything was writ up p fast
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

remind me to get back to it tomorrow eagle

I'm going to bed shortly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2250, Dannflor wrote:You think he is scum because of that?
No I think town and that's why it's so fucking stupid to make meta up as town.
You I don't know why and I don't care why.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2252, Reiuji Utsuho wrote:
In post 2248, Ankamius wrote:ok

let's be real here

wtf is this argument
I was only arguing it because I thought he was moving a goalpost.
Turns out he just had a different interpretation.
that's... a weird thing to move a goalpost for :V
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Oh, I was reading my ISO and I found this:

Spoiler:
In post 737, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 731, Alisae wrote:
In post 727, DoubtingThomas wrote:Like, I have a really good read on catching really good players who are not being engaged in the thread as well as they should be if they were town.

For those of you know the likes of Bopolis, Wiggles, Knights, Achromatic, Dyachei, etc, I have like 100% scum read on legendary town players who are not really "actively" trying to catch scums when they were wolfing. Not like activity-wise active, more like, are they engaging with people in the thread and trying to solve everyone's slots?

iirc, Alisae has won like best town or scum player in the scummies last year, right? and she also has like 23k posts here?

The posts she's making here and the empty reads she's giving out while refusing to interact with me and trying to justify her fixation of tunneling me feels like a good player trying to play poorly on purpose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE THINKS I'M GOOD AT THE GAME
HAHAHHAHAHA
THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY OMG
I like alisae but this response is not good

which is just another reason I'm not a particularly huge fan of Alisae right now? they haven't been super productive anywhere or taken any stances really except on things that aren't really game related. they made a case on jingle a bit back, though. I'd really like to look more into these two today
"@EE
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2255, Vedith wrote:
In post 2250, Dannflor wrote:You think he is scum because of that?
No I think town and that's why it's so fucking stupid to make meta up as town.
You I don't know why and I don't care why.
ok ok fair

not worth arguing over right now anyway
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Actually I think scum is Shoshin + 1 of Alisae/Jingle, maybe.
"@EE
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

In post 2256, Ankamius wrote:that's... a weird thing to move a goalpost for :V
I mean dissuading an argument by moving a goalpost from "He could do it (possibility)" to "He would oftenly do it (frequency)" is pretty damning.

Anyway it's all moot now.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Rei, engage me on this:
In post 2259, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Actually I think scum is Shoshin + 1 of Alisae/Jingle, maybe.
"@EE
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

Disagree as of now.
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

Especially Shoshin/Ali.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2257, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Oh, I was reading my ISO and I found this:

Spoiler:
In post 737, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 731, Alisae wrote:
In post 727, DoubtingThomas wrote:Like, I have a really good read on catching really good players who are not being engaged in the thread as well as they should be if they were town.

For those of you know the likes of Bopolis, Wiggles, Knights, Achromatic, Dyachei, etc, I have like 100% scum read on legendary town players who are not really "actively" trying to catch scums when they were wolfing. Not like activity-wise active, more like, are they engaging with people in the thread and trying to solve everyone's slots?

iirc, Alisae has won like best town or scum player in the scummies last year, right? and she also has like 23k posts here?

The posts she's making here and the empty reads she's giving out while refusing to interact with me and trying to justify her fixation of tunneling me feels like a good player trying to play poorly on purpose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE THINKS I'M GOOD AT THE GAME
HAHAHHAHAHA
THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY OMG
I like alisae but this response is not good

which is just another reason I'm not a particularly huge fan of Alisae right now? they haven't been super productive anywhere or taken any stances really except on things that aren't really game related. they made a case on jingle a bit back, though. I'd really like to look more into these two today
I'm pretty certain that's playstyle, that was pretty much eir thing throughout the first MD game and somewhat the second one that I remember.
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

I think if Shoshin is scum her scummate is someone useless, to be more detailed about my disagreement.
I think I owe you this much.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm

In post 2263, Reiuji Utsuho wrote:Especially Shoshin/Ali.
You disagree on Shoshin?
"@EE
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

No I disagree on the team.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 2265, Reiuji Utsuho wrote:I think if Shoshin is scum her scummate is someone useless, to be more detailed about my disagreement.
I think I owe you this much.
There are plenty of players in this game who fill that role pretty well, looking at lurker base. Alright, I think I see where you're coming from, though. Gimme a minute.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:22 pm

NVM, you're right,

I think after a quick ISO skim I don't really think jingle/Shoshin makes sense either
"@EE
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

I think I want Clem regardless of Shoshin's alignment.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Clem over GE?
"@EE
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

Yeah.
See: my MS Paint.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Noted, thanks.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Although MS paint only really implicates him if she flips scum, you said you wanted him as either alignment from shoshin?
"@EE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”