Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5147, Joan of Arc wrote:Though I doubt it. You have no doubt failed to lynch scum countless of times, all because you were blindsided and could only focus on the targets of your tunnels, and lost many games as a result. If none of those losses had made you realize that maybe you should stop tunneling, then I certainly won't.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

also please stop with the whole "you are ignoring me because you cant answer"

i can answer to every single word you say and im sure you know that by now

i am actively choosing not to because we are in a mafia game and nobody cares to watch us fighting
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5149, Near x Mello wrote:i mean, your defense to "these actions are identical to actions you took as scum" is "different players"

how are the players relevant, joan? we are talking about you and your actions. In response to a push of mine. Nothing to do with other players.
I will not say anything regarding this, because you'd just ignore me anyway, and also because I want to show you how it feels when you're the one being ignored for a change.

:lol:
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5151, Near x Mello wrote:also please stop with the whole "you are ignoring me because you cant answer"

i am actively choosing not to because we are in a mafia game and nobody cares to watch us fighting
Is this something someone would say to their own scumread? :lol:
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

do you wanna know how it feels? like you know im right and are using a silly excuse to avoid answering to the case that condemns you.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5153, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 5151, Near x Mello wrote:also please stop with the whole "you are ignoring me because you cant answer"

Is this something someone would say to their own scumread? :lol:
oh, for sure. this has nothing to do with your alignment.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5154, Near x Mello wrote:do you wanna know how it feels? like you know im right and are using a silly excuse to avoid answering to the case that condemns you.
You're doing the same thing, avoiding answering any post made by mastina or anyone else which townfirms her.

Again, why only say this now?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i said it as soon as you voted mastina and I was reminded of danganronpa
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5157, Near x Mello wrote:i said it as soon as you voted mastina and I was reminded of danganronpa
And that's further proof you've been ignoring me. I've voted her in a similar fashion once before. Why weren't you reminded back then? Why now, specifically?

Still, it's nice to know that you aren't ignoring me anymore. If that's what it takes for you to stop ignoring me, maybe I should do this more often.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 4991, Almost50 wrote:Wisdom was also Town in the game where I SR Joan for the weird association with Alisae, and he (Wisdom) defended her hard. She was scum with Ali as I had pointed out on D1 in that game.
this post by almost made me remember danganronpa

before that i didnt even remember having played with scum you so i had stupidly written you off as town
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

So I am scum because I gave up? You know that there was no way I could have convinced you or anyone else that she could be town, right? So why I am scum for finally admitting it won't happen?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Near x Mello »

thats not my case

my case is that youve made the exact same thing as scum

if you had a reason to do it then, you have a reason to do it now
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:27 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Well, this is not the case now. I am not doing it on purpose this time around. I am doing it because I have given up, as none of you would listen to me or her. There is a difference between doing it deliberately and doing it because you have given up.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Near x Mello »

ok.

different question now. the whole playerlist bar you and maybe elena is voting or about to vote mastina. All of these players have played with mastina before (not including the almost replacement, think of almost as representing that slot). Do you think all of these people are bad and unable to read mastina? Why are you holding on to your mastina townread that strongly and bullying everyone who thinks otherwise? Why not think that maybe she's actually scum?

And please don't give me a "no u" answer here.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5163, Near x Mello wrote:ok.

different question now. the whole playerlist bar you and maybe elena is voting or about to vote mastina. All of these players have played with mastina before (not including the almost replacement, think of almost as representing that slot). Do you think all of these people are bad and unable to read mastina? Why are you holding on to your mastina townread that strongly and bullying everyone who thinks otherwise? Why not think that maybe she's actually scum?

And please don't give me a "no u" answer here.
I think they are not bad as much as lazy. The only reason they scumread mastina is because they're too lazy to read and analyze every single post she has made in its entirety.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

There, I answered your question. Will you answer mine now?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Near x Mello »

ive read every post shes made in her entirety and im sure others have too

thats a pretty weak argument

mastina just says a lot of words. more words doesnt mean more town. it just means more words.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5165, Joan of Arc wrote:There, I answered your question. Will you answer mine now?
which question?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Why are you so insistent that mastina is scum to the point of ignoring anyone who disagrees with you?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

And don't say you don't. You are ignoring me and mastina, the main dissenters to your case, and you're manipulating the replacement into voting her before he can make a decision of who he scumreads or doesn't scumread on his own.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Besides, you want me to scumread and vote her, yet when I did that, you immediately scumread me for it. Which means it's 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario. I defend her? You ignore me. I say 'fuck it' and vote her? You scumread me.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Near x Mello »

im not ignoring anyone who disagrees with me. When chito disagreed with my reads in channel5 i discussed them with him. same for almost, same for torque, cerb, everyone.

i am ignoring you, specifically. why? because your townread on mastina is baseless. you just quote her posts and say "this is town" with no reasoning as to why that is, leaving me to assume that you are either townreading the effort she is putting in (not alignment indicative), the length of her posts (not alignment indicative), or the ate in her posts (not alignment indicative, more scum if anything). Or, even worse, you are just "townreading" her because I am pushing her and you want to be contrary to me due to personal dislike.

therefore, i cant but ignore you and focus my efforts in talking with people who actually will listen to reason
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Furthermore, she is a townread. You saying I should just let my townread get lynched without even trying to defend them? :/
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5171, Near x Mello wrote:im not ignoring anyone who disagrees with me. When chito disagreed with my reads in channel5 i discussed them with him. same for almost, same for torque, cerb, everyone.

i am ignoring you, specifically. why? because your townread on mastina is baseless. you just quote her posts and say "this is town" with no reasoning as to why that is, leaving me to assume that you are either townreading the effort she is putting in (not alignment indicative), the length of her posts (not alignment indicative), or the ate in her posts (not alignment indicative, more scum if anything). Or, even worse, you are just "townreading" her because I am pushing her and you want to be contrary to me due to personal dislike.

therefore, i cant but ignore you and focus my efforts in talking with people who actually will listen to reason
What reason? What 'reason' did you give? All I saw is you repeating over and over 'she is scum', never once explaining why or bothering to quote the parts of her posts you think are scummy and explain why those parts are scummy.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Near x Mello »

as for why im ignoring mastina

mastina is who i am pushing. mastina can answer any of my arguments for her being scum with "this is false because i know im not scum". its not productive to try and convince my scumread that they are scum. they are going to fight no matter how strong my arguments are. and when we are talking about a skilled, manipulative scum like mastina is, providing her with more chances to respond to things will only work against me.

therefore, what i do is only respond to things that i feel are manipulative enough to convince people, so i can combat them. the rest i can ignore.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”