Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5169, Joan of Arc wrote:you're manipulating the replacement into voting her before he can make a decision of who he scumreads or doesn't scumread on his own.
ill give you this, you are right here. normally id want the replacement to make the decision on their own.

however, not in this gamestate. we are finally about to get the lynch ive wanted forever and the main other person who wants this lynch suddenly replaces out and is replaced by someone who unvotes. i cannot really accept this. i just want the lynch to happen.

besides, im so certain almost is town that there isnt really much i want to see from the replacement. i just want him to not be dumb and not make the scum lynch take longer.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5170, Joan of Arc wrote:Besides, you want me to scumread and vote her, yet when I did that, you immediately scumread me for it. Which means it's 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario. I defend her? You ignore me. I say 'fuck it' and vote her? You scumread me.
Once again, I scumread you for your vote because it's the exact same thing you've done in the past as scum.

If you reconsidered and accepted mastina could be scum, and voted her for that instead of things like "i will get to gloat" then I wouldnt scumread you.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5172, Joan of Arc wrote:Furthermore, she is a townread. You saying I should just let my townread get lynched without even trying to defend them? :/
no, im all for defending townreads.
But when every other person in the game is telling you your townread is wrong, maybe you should consider it's wrong.
Have you done that once?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5173, Joan of Arc wrote:What reason? What 'reason' did you give? All I saw is you repeating over and over 'she is scum', never once explaining why or bothering to quote the parts of her posts you think are scummy and explain why those parts are scummy.
look. normally, I don't do this sort of thing at all. I don't believe in "cases" because if you really want to, you can find scum motivation in any iso you want. what I do instead is talk to people in real time and expose their scumminess through interactions. then i hope people see what i wanted them to see.
i feel having to spoonfeed people "cases" is forced and i dont do it.

despite that, you are wrong that i havent done it. In through i pushed myself to provide some reasoning mastina is scum.

but again, thats not how i work. all of my posts that respond to something mastina says are in actuality reasoning for why shes scum. they just don't look the part.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5177, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5172, Joan of Arc wrote:Furthermore, she is a townread. You saying I should just let my townread get lynched without even trying to defend them? :/
But when every other person in the game is telling you your townread is wrong, maybe you should consider it's wrong.
Have you done that once?
I was willing to do it if just one person explained to me why she is scum in clear, concise words. But no one did that.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5179, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 5177, Near x Mello wrote:
Have you done that once?
I was willing to do it if just one person explained to me why she is scum in clear, concise words. But no one did that.
Not you, not Cerb, not PB, no one.

It didn't even have to be you. It could have been any of the remaining players, I would have reconsidered. But all I got was silence, despite asking repeatedly for it.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

You claim mastina shouldn't be town just because she says she is, and that just because she says Chito or Elena aren't her scumbuddies doesn't make it so, yet your reasoning for why she is scum is essentially 'because I say she is'.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

So guess what? I don't give a damn anymore. I asked for simple reasoning for why she is scum that I could understand, but all I got was crickets.

Therefore, I just don't care anymore.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3590, Near x Mello wrote:
Mastina: "Almost is scum because he said he would talk to Drixx on D4/D5 and Drixx died
What's wrong with this reasoning? It's a pretty reasonable stance from where I stand.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5175, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5169, Joan of Arc wrote:you're manipulating the replacement into voting her before he can make a decision of who he scumreads or doesn't scumread on his own.
ill give you this, you are right here. normally id want the replacement to make the decision on their own.

however, not in this gamestate. we are finally about to get the lynch ive wanted forever and the main other person who wants this lynch suddenly replaces out and is replaced by someone who unvotes. i cannot really accept this. i just want the lynch to happen.

besides, im so certain almost is town that there isnt really much i want to see from the replacement. i just want him to not be dumb and not make the scum lynch take longer.
Again, this post is essentially 'she is scum because I say so and if he is given time to conclude otherwise, my plan will fail'.

Furtheremore, you want me to ask myself 'what if she is scum', but I haven't seen you ask yourself 'what if she is town? what if I am wrong?' and create some sort of back-up plan for that scenario.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5183, Joan of Arc wrote:
Mastina: "Almost is scum because he said he would talk to Drixx on D4/D5 and Drixx died
What's wrong with this reasoning? It's a pretty reasonable stance from where I stand.
I don't see anything reasonable in there. Drixx could have died due to a thousand reasons, most notably for his counterclaim on Vedith. Yet mastina connected it to Almost for stupid reasons like the quoted.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5184, Joan of Arc wrote:I haven't seen you ask yourself 'what if she is town? what if I am wrong?' and create some sort of back-up plan for that scenario.
You are wrong. A few pages back I considered mastina could be town and was considering chito/elena and chito/RP scumteams. You know that because you mentioned it yourself.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5186, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5184, Joan of Arc wrote:I haven't seen you ask yourself 'what if she is town? what if I am wrong?' and create some sort of back-up plan for that scenario.
You are wrong. A few pages back I considered mastina could be town and was considering chito/elena and chito/RP scumteams. You know that because you mentioned it yourself.
Then why abandon your scumread on Chito/Elena so easily? You seem awfully inconsistent here for someone who is that sure of your own scumreads. So 'fess up.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5185, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5183, Joan of Arc wrote:
I don't see anything reasonable in there. Drixx could have died due to a thousand reasons, most notably for his counterclaim on Vedith. Yet mastina connected it to Almost for stupid reasons like the quoted.
Do you deny Drixx scumread Almost?
Do you deny Almost said it to him?
Do you deny Almost could have killed him to prevent that talk because he knew he couldn't get out of it?

It is a perfectly reasonable stance and it is a simple explanation too. You're doing essentially what you accuse mastina of doing: stretching facts to fit your arguments and making the simple observation more convoluted than it could be. Rather than consider that Almost might have killed Drixx, you flat-out deny the possibility.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5187, Joan of Arc wrote:
Then why abandon your scumread on Chito/Elena so easily? You seem awfully inconsistent here for someone who is that sure of your own scumreads. So 'fess up.
Because mastina is scummy and has to die. If she flips town, I can return to these alternative thoughts then.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Your whole modus operandi is 'hammer onto the things which strengthen my arguments, while ignore things that don't'. You even admitted to that:
In post 5174, Near x Mello wrote: therefore, what i do is only respond to things that i feel are manipulative enough to convince people, so i can combat them. the rest i can ignore.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5188, Joan of Arc wrote:It is a perfectly reasonable stance and it is a simple explanation too.
no it really isnt, it's a load of bullshit. people dont die because almost cant respond to something.

the fact you believe it isnt shows we have completely different metrics and thus we cannot communicate.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5189, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5187, Joan of Arc wrote:
Because mastina is scummy and has to die. If she flips town, I can return to these alternative thoughts then.
No. No. No. If mastina flips town, you would fucking admit you were fucking wrong like you agreed to before doing anything else.

Or did you think I would forget? Well, I didn't.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5190, Joan of Arc wrote:Your whole modus operandi is 'hammer onto the things which strengthen my arguments, while ignore things that don't'. You even admitted to that:
In post 5174, Near x Mello wrote: therefore, what i do is only respond to things that i feel are manipulative enough to convince people, so i can combat them. the rest i can ignore.
if thats what you took away from that we are done here and can go back to regular

i once again tried to reason with you because im stupid :D
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5191, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5188, Joan of Arc wrote:It is a perfectly reasonable stance and it is a simple explanation too.
no it really isnt, it's a load of bullshit. people dont die because almost cant respond to something.

the fact you believe it isnt shows we have completely different metrics and thus we cannot communicate.
Yeah, we do. I can admit I am wrong when I am proven wrong. While you insist you are right even after proven wrong. That's the difference between us.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Also,, what happened to this?
In post 4659, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4626, Torque wrote: and if we lynch mastina and she's actually town, we both fucked up, ok, wisdom?
In post 4628, Near x Mello wrote:obviously
You were never gonna honor this, were you? You would have come up with some excuse as to why you won't do it, wouldn't you?
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

We could lynch Joan first, I'm fine with that alternative
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5196, Pink Ball wrote:We could lynch Joan first, I'm fine with that alternative
'WE COULD LYNCH SOMEONE WHO DARED RETALIATE AFTER I CALLED THEM DUMB, I AM FINE WITH THAT BS.'
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA, SO WHAT I SAY GOES. LISTEN TO ME, GODDAMIT, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, BAD THINGS MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. SO LYNCH MASTINA, AND IF SHE FLIPS TOWN, THEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT, NOT AT ALL, BAAAAA!
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

AND TO THOSE THAT DARE RESIST THIS RIGHTEOUS LYNCH, WE WILL SHAME THEM IN PUBLIC BY CLAIMING THEY HAVE NO BRAINS WHATSOEVER AND THE FACT THAT THEY ACTUALLY FOUND SCUM DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”