Newbie 1920: North America [Endgame]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:13 am

Post by scum reading »

You were planning on having skellen + chennis in LyLo. You just made a bad call here.

VOTE: Zeito

All you had to do was to vote Zeito.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:14 am

Post by scum reading »

VOTE: Persivul

Oooops
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Persivul »

Just chill out dipshit. People haven't even posted yet.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:15 am

Post by scum reading »

It's Zeito or you. People don't have to post.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Persivul »

Are you like 14 years old? Serious question.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 996, Skellen wrote:o.o
These twilights.

Neat, glad we resolved this whole ASC fakeclaim affair smoothly and it seems to turn out as a red flip.

My initial thoughts are the same as urap's concerning SR and Zeito. Still doubt chennis and ASC are a team though. Uncertain about Persivul as he was originally my number two after SR, but his role in the ASC lynch suggests rather town than scum at first glance. Have however yet to reread the whole game with the knowledge of scum!ASC in mind.
Or perhaps skellen + you + Zeito?

p-edit: I'm 10, my mom signed me the paper and allowed me to pway this awesome game but I am getting harassed by emotionally unstwable people
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Persivul »

@ skell & chenn - in case it's not obvious my vote on scum reading is just because he's being a nagging pain in the ass.
Zeito
Zeito
Townie
Zeito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Zeito »

SR, you realise you don’t have to cross? It isn’t lylo. Why did you shift off me? Like seriously, scum!persivul would take a lynch on me with grace, he set it up yesterday. Why is voting you so scummy? Why did you OMGUS?
Zeito
Zeito
Townie
Zeito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Zeito »

Percy (can I call you that? or will you policy me) please tell me that isn’t your sole reason for lynching him.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:40 am

Post by scum reading »

Are my reads flawed or what? It's a 50/50 between you and zeito yet you don't want to vote. You said Zeito is a good lynch as well. So why the fuck are you saying I'm a dipshit when you agree with me? I don't have to be your punching bag, if you have anger management issues, not my problem, this site is not made for support, you're on the wrong website.
Zeito
Zeito
Townie
Zeito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Zeito »

I thought it was because he was pushing you to lynch me in an effort to then get you lynched the next day, and you saw that pressure coming from him, which would make sense, but it’s not really what you said
Zeito
Zeito
Townie
Zeito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Zeito »

SR, can you confirm that you scumread Persivul more than me right now?
Zeito
Zeito
Townie
Zeito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Zeito »

Just trying to figure out where THAT came from.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:44 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1057, Zeito wrote:SR, you realise you don’t have to cross? It isn’t lylo. Why did you shift off me? Like seriously, scum!persivul would take a lynch on me with grace, he set it up yesterday. Why is voting you so scummy? Why did you OMGUS?
Because of that exact reason. We agree on every single read, yet he's reluctant to vote you off. We aren't losing either way, even in LyLo we win. He just found a reason to park his vote on me and he felt he needed to justify the vote. His reason for voting me is useless, this is day 3, votes like that shouldn't be placed in the first place. He realised that if he lynches you, he loses. That's why he doesn't want to vote. He's suspicious either way.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:46 am

Post by scum reading »

Meanwhile, he's just clinging on to a stupid excuse to vote me. He's either on the wrong website, since this isn't an emotional support group, or he's figured out the position he's in. There's no reason for him to not vote you. You're his only scum read.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1058, Zeito wrote:Percy (can I call you that? or will you policy me) please tell me that isn’t your sole reason for lynching him.
Yes, I'm just voting him because he's being a pain in the ass. I town read him. That read is based largely on meta, and also on votes he's made on ASC.

UNVOTE:

I'm like 90% sure on you as scum, but TBH I haven't looked at chenn much. I'm mostly town on skell, but there's a couple things about him that don't thrill me.

SR seems to forget that yesterday, while he and urap were going at it, I also didn't vote - and in the end we all ended up together on a scum lynch.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:10 am

Post by scum reading »

SR seems to forget that yesterday, while he and urap were going at it, I also didn't vote
Elaborate.

I preferred a Zeito lynch for today, but I'll settle with you as well for that totally useless vote and you not following your scum read. You just took a battle with a 10 year old, expect me to tunnel you for the rest of Day 3. Let's see how more annoying I can get. Right now I just want to piss you off. Everything you've done on this page is straight bullshit.

You don't vote people because they're being a pain in the ass. What did you even want to accomplish with that vote?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 am

Post by scum reading »

Nah dude, you can't just say "I'm 90% sure you're scum" and when I tell you to vote him + you say we HAVE TO LYNCH ZEITO NO MATTER WHAT the following day and you can't even vote, that's strange. It looks like scum who just had an epiphany that they shouldn't push Zeito.

A chennisden - ASC comp isn't an option. I'm willing to bet on it. I don't see chennisden having that feud with ASC. Skellen is town, she has been town read by a lot of people. Her not wanting to hammer chennisden also proves she's town.

So the discrepancy is in between you two. You'd know this. Damn, prior to hitting day 3 it seemed like we had the same reads, what happened in the mean-time?

The both of you town read me, so I'm not scum.

In retrospect, I'm comfortable with a Persivul lynch. If this turns out to be town, then I'll feel no remorse because of his bad play and his reads + he's also swearing at me.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1066, scum reading wrote:You don't vote people because they're being a pain in the ass.
I do. Not to the point of game throwing, but...yeah, I'll vote someone just because I don't like them.
What did you even want to accomplish with that vote?
Best case was to shut you up until the other two come in. Didn't think that would happen. Secondary goal was just to piss you off.

People don't have to play to your timetable.

Get over yourself.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:23 am

Post by scum reading »

People don't have to play to your timetable.
If he's your scum read, there's no reason to hold back.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1067, scum reading wrote:when I tell you to vote him
This is the problem.

When you TELL ME to do something, I'm inclined to do the opposite just because I don't like being told what to do.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:29 am

Post by scum reading »

Fine, throw the game because you don't like to progress in the game.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Skellen »

This banter is ridiculous.

It strikes me as odd that the urap nk is associated with Zeito when imo the most obvious fact of the nk is that a SR lynch just lost it's majority. Pre-Night 2 or better in last twilight there were three people with intent to vote SR: urap, me and chennis (I am not so sure judging by his weird post # though), so basically three votes, enough for a lynch today. The most articulate of those died and now immediately this forceful push by SR in Zeito's direction (and Persivul for some reason now).
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 682, chennisden wrote:
In post 665, Persivul wrote:
In post 626, u r a person 2 wrote:swap out SR for chenn in my poe beceause chenn was always a poe read anyway, he's mislynch bait always as town, and SR's push on him basically spews him town.

VOTE: SR

also acceptable lynch today is ASC because he's scum
So you think scum reading was busing his partner D1? Cause he sure looked willing for an ASC lynch before the claim.
I know this wasn't to me but I think ASC doc might be legit
This was a post that stuck to the back of my mind after ASC's flip. That post was back then when SR was leading with two votes and ASC wasn't really a topic concerning the lynch. For what reasons did you thought back then that ASC's doc claim might have been legit?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 1030, Zeito wrote: @Skellen, @chennis, excuse me if you’ve already posted about this, but if you haven’t, what are your thoughts on Persovul right now?
I saw Persivul for most of the game rather as town and would still consider him as town. I particularly liked his play on Day 2 when he was facing urap when he called him out for his drastic reads change on SR and pointed inconsistencies out and I could relate to that. His lolhammer on GW wasn't good, but imo most hammers aren't that AI as people want to make them imo. Also he was part of the spontaneous ASC wagon that changed ASC's situation for the worse pretty suddenly. Sure, it could have been possible that he bussed considering that with you (at least I - and urap probably too - thought you would vote too since you suggested it kind of), urap and me, three people have signalized their willingness to lynch ASC alternatively, but I don't know if he would have done it so fast. I mean if he would have waited a bit the wagon would have stagnated at two votes. So his role in the lynch suggests to me rather town than scum.

Counterquestion: What makes you think that Persivul is scum? (question is addressed at @SR too)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”