insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:13 am

Post by insomnia »

I have. My point was that I get sent today. On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest). After vig shoots, they are confirmed 100% so they get sent day 2 and on day 3 it really doesn't matter who's sent because if we get to LyLo, we just lynch the last person. That was my plan.

If I'm pinging scum to you, vig can just shoot me since I suck anyways and that confirms roster as town so you can send him while keeping both you and NSG alive. One of you gets nked but we still have at least 1 experienced town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:22 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

@_@
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:42 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 250, insomnia wrote:On day 2 a vig shoots roster because he was the one who supported my vote without stating a reason and when he flips town, that clears me as town (or roster had bad reads and I'm scum, but, let's be honest).
?????
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

why, uh

what if roster flips scum

like, why is he assumed to be town

things fall apart
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:44 am

Post by insomnia »

Because he's voting me and I'm not scum so
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:44 am

Post by insomnia »

Combination of guts and common sense
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:45 am

Post by northsidegal »

:thinking:

things fall apart
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:52 am

Post by insomnia »

What? If we go by the same logic, why are you assumed to be town and why should I vote for you? There's no reason for you to be so eager to go in the PT because then RC dies and there's a high chance we send 2 scum. If RC dies and he flips town, then his read on you is most likely good, courtesy of BoP. There's no reason I'd trust either you or RC and I'm not eager to send any of you just yet, there's no reason to. It's beneficial if we kept the both of you here for now. One of you gets nked, post-flip analysis will confirm the other as town / scum depending on the flip and whoever survives will help with town reads. If none of you get nked, then RC's probably scum who tried to put you, his scum bud, on the mission.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 am

Post by insomnia »

So shoot me and vote roster to go on the mission after I flip.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 am

In post 83, insomnia wrote:Well, RC’s already looking town for me, don’t mind me while I read the setup again
In post 84, insomnia wrote:I don’t think DrDo vs RC is a SvS / SvT, it’s most likely a TvT interaction, DrDo is willing to game solve, I understand where RC’s accusation comes from, he probably looks at DrDo like he’s trying to shut down the most pro-town strategy, I just believe he has a different approach tho
I thought you townread me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 257, insomnia wrote:What? If we go by the same logic, why are you assumed to be town and why should I vote for you? There's no reason for you to be so eager to go in the PT because then RC dies and there's a high chance we send 2 scum. If RC dies and he flips town, then his read on you is most likely good, courtesy of BoP. There's no reason I'd trust either you or RC and I'm not eager to send any of you just yet, there's no reason to. It's beneficial if we kept the both of you here for now. One of you gets nked, post-flip analysis will confirm the other as town / scum depending on the flip and whoever survives will help with town reads. If none of you get nked, then RC's probably scum who tried to put you, his scum bud, on the mission.
i've never said that i'm "assumed" to be town, although i do believe that my play so far has been town-indicative. do you believe that my argument for why i should be selected is just because RC voted for me and i'm not scum, similar to yours?

don't you think it's a little contradictory to in one sentence say that i would be town if RC is town courtesy of burden of proficiency, and then in the next line say that there's no reason that you would trust him? unless there's something that i'm missing there, that is. also, again – just like i said to RCE, i'm not townreading RC and my death would not confirm him as town.

i guess it seems to me like the points you're making with regards to yourself and rosterfoster should apply to almost any other pairing, but it seems like your reasoning is different for other people and i'm not sure why.

things fall apart
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:00 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 83, insomnia wrote:Well, RC’s already looking town for me, don’t mind me while I read the setup again
In post 84, insomnia wrote:I don’t think DrDo vs RC is a SvS / SvT, it’s most likely a TvT interaction, DrDo is willing to game solve, I understand where RC’s accusation comes from, he probably looks at DrDo like he’s trying to shut down the most pro-town strategy, I just believe he has a different approach tho
I thought you townread me?
Reads can't change?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:00 am

In post 260, northsidegal wrote:i'm not townreading RC and my death would not confirm him as town.
:igmeou:
feel free to keep your not-townread on me to yourself, thanks.

they can change, has your read on me changed?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 am

Post by insomnia »

I still do but I can't be sure of you, since you are RC. So that's why I'd rather wait a night and see if you get nkd.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:02 am

i understand that fypov the safest play is to not depend on me being town. i'm not going to push myself in the access point pool if we're sending you in because I know you're way more likely to misvote me than anyone else that we can put in. just please stop bursting my happy generally townread bubble.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 am

Post by insomnia »

i guess it seems to me like the points you're making with regards to yourself and rosterfoster should apply to almost any other pairing, but it seems like your reasoning is different for other people and i'm not sure why
So just because it can apply to other people that makes it wrong?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 am

In post 263, insomnia wrote:I still do but I can't be sure of you, since you are RC. So that's why I'd rather wait a night and see if you get nkd.
what if I don't?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:05 am

Post by insomnia »

don't you think it's a little contradictory to in one sentence say that i would be town if RC is town courtesy of burden of proficiency, and then in the next line say that there's no reason that you would trust him?
I actually don't, since you're misreping me. I said IF he FLIPS town, then you're town, but there's no reason for me to trust any of you at the moment BECAUSE none of you flipped. Where's the contradiction?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:07 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 263, insomnia wrote:I still do but I can't be sure of you, since you are RC. So that's why I'd rather wait a night and see if you get nkd.
what if I don't?
Then mafia is really taking wifom shots and want to mess with me, which would be silly given that I'm not an experienced player. Either that, or you're scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:08 am

Post by insomnia »

From mafia's pov, you present a major threat to them because of your town game, so there's no reason for them to keep you alive. So, if you are alive, then you're most likely scum.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:09 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 262, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 260, northsidegal wrote:i'm not townreading RC and my death would not confirm him as town.
:igmeou:
feel free to keep your not-townread on me to yourself, thanks.

they can change, has your read on me changed?
not like i'm going out of my way to bring it up.
In post 264, RadiantCowbells wrote:i understand that fypov the safest play is to not depend on me being town. i'm not going to push myself in the access point pool if we're sending you in because I know you're way more likely to misvote me than anyone else that we can put in. just please stop bursting my happy generally townread bubble.
are you talking to me or insomnia?
In post 265, insomnia wrote:
i guess it seems to me like the points you're making with regards to yourself and rosterfoster should apply to almost any other pairing, but it seems like your reasoning is different for other people and i'm not sure why
So just because it can apply to other people that makes it wrong?
that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that it seems to me like the logic you're using with regards to yourself would apply elsewhere, and yet you're not applying it elsewhere – and that's what i'm somewhat confused on.
In post 267, insomnia wrote:
don't you think it's a little contradictory to in one sentence say that i would be town if RC is town courtesy of burden of proficiency, and then in the next line say that there's no reason that you would trust him?
I actually don't, since you're misreping me. I said IF he FLIPS town, then you're town, but there's no reason for me to trust any of you at the moment BECAUSE none of you flipped. Where's the contradiction?
gotcha. (as an aside, i don't really think misinterpreting what someone said and actively acknowledging that i could be missing something as i did in the very next sentence can really be called "misrepping". not that it really matters, i guess.)

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:11 am

In post 270, northsidegal wrote:are you talking to me or insomnia?
you.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

when was the last time that i voted you? honest question, not trying to make a point.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 am

Post by northsidegal »

i had you coalitioned in 833 and didn't vote you despite you pushing me as scum in mini 2036. was townreading you in micro 827 as well.

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:17 am

I'm just going to not play this game because it's making me feel bad.

GL nsg.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”