He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 573, insomnia wrote:
In post 570, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 568, insomnia wrote:If one of the vigs doesn't come here and says they will shoot RC on day two, I'm not voting shit.
Good for you!

Why join games with me if this is what you're going to do? Like shouldn't you find someone with whom you're willing to play the game in good faith with? There's a lot of games you know.

That's all assuming that you're town which I don't believe but sure let's pretend: why do you think this is an appropriate way to play mafia?
Am I supposed to look for your name now when I join games? Who are you again?
Idk who I am.

You're the one who went into a several paragraph rant about how my scum game was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I just want to be treated like any other user :]
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 am

Post by insomnia »

Like shouldn't you find someone with whom you're willing to play the game in good faith with?
What do you suggest newbies that come on this website do? Meta dive all the players waiting in a queue for a game and only then join themselves? :lol:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:48 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 575, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 573, insomnia wrote:
In post 570, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 568, insomnia wrote:If one of the vigs doesn't come here and says they will shoot RC on day two, I'm not voting shit.
Good for you!

Why join games with me if this is what you're going to do? Like shouldn't you find someone with whom you're willing to play the game in good faith with? There's a lot of games you know.

That's all assuming that you're town which I don't believe but sure let's pretend: why do you think this is an appropriate way to play mafia?
Am I supposed to look for your name now when I join games? Who are you again?
Idk who I am.

You're the one who went into a several paragraph rant about how my scum game was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I just want to be treated like any other user :]
It was a guess, I don't meta read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:48 am

In post 576, insomnia wrote:
Like shouldn't you find someone with whom you're willing to play the game in good faith with?
What do you suggest newbies that come on this website do? Meta dive all the players waiting in a queue for a game and only then join themselves? :lol:
You clearly seem to have ideas of who I am that go outside this game. Am I wrong?
It was a guess, I don't meta read.
You mean you read it in scum PT?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:51 am

What am I supposed to say to this besides what I'm saying?

I should not be dayvigged as the towniest person alive, ever, and if you think that I should ever be okay with that then you haven't even tried to put yourself in my shoes.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 574, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 572, DoubtingThomas wrote:rc can i have a game without you AtE'ing
I ate in response to people trying to policy lynch me for my username or scum trying to use my username against me and unfortunately it comes up a lot of the time.
if i get a dollar for every time you say this i would probably have enough to pay my tuition
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 am

Post by insomnia »

I ate in response to people trying to policy lynch me for my username or scum trying to use my username against me and unfortunately it comes up a lot of the time.
Mate, stop taking everything so seriously. You are a good scum player. "My posting should tell I'm town" why would I go with that when I know you are a good scum player, and why would you refuse a vig shot on you day 2 if we are respecting your picks? Wouldn't that just make 2 people that are conftown cuz they were read by you, so whoever we pick on day 3 after you die doesn't even matter, the first two AP people will vote the third off and bam. You saying we should vig you and then backing off that claim is bad. You know it makes sense for vig to shoot you day 2, unless you doubt your NSG read, otherwise what's the point of you making it to day 3? Day 2 you'll pick town and if you think NSG is town, then you shouldn't worry. Except you do. You're refusing the most logical vig kill.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

ok insomnia you sound townie now
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Post by insomnia »

You want to stay alive till D3 because you want to send two scum in PT and you are the third. You're scared to flip.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:54 am

No insomnia is not townie
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:54 am

Post by insomnia »

Otherwise, town!RC would be able to understand simple yet effective thought process. Except you don't. And that is weird.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:55 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 582, DoubtingThomas wrote:ok insomnia you sound townie now
Only now? Disappointed in you not differentiating from town!insomnia and scum!insomnia ;(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:56 am

This game is no different from Be Yourself where I refused to be lie detected or any other game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 581, insomnia wrote:
Mate, stop taking everything so seriously. You are a good scum player. "My posting should tell I'm town" why would I go with that when I know you are a good scum player, and why would you refuse a vig shot on you day 2 if we are respecting your picks? Wouldn't that just make 2 people that are conftown cuz they were read by you, so whoever we pick on day 3 after you die doesn't even matter, the first two AP people will vote the third off and bam. You saying we should vig you and then backing off that claim is bad. You know it makes sense for vig to shoot you day 2, unless you doubt your NSG read, otherwise what's the point of you making it to day 3? Day 2 you'll pick town and if you think NSG is town, then you shouldn't worry. Except you do. You're refusing the most logical vig kill.
In post 583, insomnia wrote:You want to stay alive till D3 because you want to send two scum in PT and you are the third. You're scared to flip.
Don't ignore these two posts, RC. They'll be the death of you, so please explain what is wrong about my thought process and why you don't want to get shot on day two, even though you've mentioned you wanted to get shot on day one, but everyone forgot about that, because people like Rui fall into your play too easily. Also, I thought the logical play would've been if you died tomorrow, so why are you thinking you'll end up not being nked until day 3 if you are town? Baaaa dum tsssss, if vigs don't shoot RC day two, this game is lost.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:59 am

Post by insomnia »

Here, RC, you've got ummmmm...

(expired on 2019-03-22 16:14:24)

Make me look scum ;)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:59 am

For the sake of others if you believe what he's saying read any of my other games I never agreed to being copped or gunsmithed or whatever except under desperate circumstances because to do so is playing against my win condition. I have proven myself town and I want him dayvigged so that he can't infiltrate AP, no one else would agree to be dayvigged in my position.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:59 am

Insomnia you can get me dayvigged because townies are dumb as fuck but you will never win this game from here
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:01 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 590, RadiantCowbells wrote:For the sake of others if you believe what he's saying read any of my other games I never agreed to being copped or gunsmithed or whatever except under desperate circumstances because to do so is playing against my win condition. I have proven myself town and I want him dayvigged so that he can't infiltrate AP, no one else would agree to be dayvigged in my position.
I say that I am 100% sure that NSG is town and I want her access pointed
we dayvig me
, confirm that my read on NSG is coming from town, she gets access pointed
Keep defending yourself RC, doing a great job.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:01 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Insomnia you can get me dayvigged because townies are dumb as fuck but you will never win this game from here
Why so stressed RC? I'm with you, right here, by your side. Tell me what's hurting you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:03 am

Keep quoting an RVS hypothetical where I wasn't one of the most universally townread players in the game out of context to make me look bad

Keep ignoring that at the only point in the game I thought it was actually to my win condition to be dayvigged, the point where I thought there were no flips, I agreed to it but extremely reluctantly

NSG can lead the game without me :)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:03 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Insomnia you can get me dayvigged because townies are dumb as fuck but you will never win this game from here
I went from the premise you are town all along and I just wanted to confirm you town on day two and prove your reads are right. Your mind distorted this and made you super defensive for no reason, on simple logic. Because you're scum. You are acting like scum right now that just got exposed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:04 am

In post 593, insomnia wrote:
Why so stressed RC? I'm with you, right here, by your side. Tell me what's hurting you.
There was a time when scum respected me and didn't try to mislynch me in basically every single game. It's a lot easier to kill scum when they don't have the option of turning things around on you citing paranoia. If I was anonymous town already won this game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 593, insomnia wrote:
There was a time when scum respected me and didn't try to mislynch me in basically every single game. It's a lot easier to kill scum when they don't have the option of turning things around on you citing paranoia. If I was anonymous town already won this game.
I've seen this post somewhere else, DT, here comes the rep out :lol:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 am

You realize you just confirmed that you know I'm town right?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:07 am

Post by insomnia »

For the record, tho, RC, would you want me dayvigged?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”