Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Avinyl »

Unvote: dcorbe
. I was mostly suspicious of him because he didn't defend against my point but just ignored it, not that the contradiction was very suspicious.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by armlx »

Waiting on a Farside claim, then I will vote based on that.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

dcorbe's answer satisfies me.
Nothing has happened, but i'm getting bad vibes about mr blonde.
Max: Any ideas why? Or just gut feeling? I dislike random comments like these when you give not a single reason why you are saying this.

Would you be ready to lynch me?
armlx wrote:
Max wrote:I've got nothing against voting dcorbe but lets be fair if he is town the mafia gain a kill and we could lose a power.
I do not like this post's logic/lack thereof.
Yes... exactly. It's pretty obvious that
A) yes, we might lynch a townie in the first round and that
B) we indeed could lose a power role
That's part of the game. I don't know why you even need to say this.

Why you are so flexible to go what the town wants, yet keep reminding how it might go badly (so that nobody could blame you later)?

unvote
vote Max
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by armlx »

I'm not sure whether to see that as on OMGUS, but those are all points I agree with. Farside is still scummier however.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Can you please recap Farside reasons.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Post by armlx »

Pushes dcorbe wagon and just randomly abandons it post townie claim for no reason.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Ok.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Max »

What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time. I wouldn't be willing to lynch yet, but when I find out what it is I find scummy I'll tell you. Farside was oddly protective of avinyl, but he did not consider he might be scum, it is quite revealing, is he scum protecting an innocent townie?
Dcorbe, Does anyone actually care about a contradiction in the first page of the game? No, but what we do care about is why didn't you "stick with it"
jtdyer, has said nothing of concequence. I think he isn't mafia
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time.
O_o
O_O

You forgot to answer this:
Why you are so flexible to go what the town wants, yet keep reminding how it might go badly (so that nobody could blame you later)?
I've got nothing against voting dcorbe but lets be fair if he is town the mafia gain a kill and we could lose a power.
Why say something so obvious?
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time. I wouldn't be willing to lynch yet, but when I find out what it is I find scummy I'll tell you. Farside was oddly protective of avinyl, but he did not consider he might be scum, it is quite revealing, is he scum protecting an innocent townie?
Dcorbe, Does anyone actually care about a contradiction in the first page of the game? No, but what we do care about is why didn't you "stick with it"
You never stated a case against him and told everyone they were his scum partner when you asked. How the hell is that protecting anyone?
@Armix: I already explained that it was page 3 and I didn't believe in a quick vote against dcorbe without more talks. I'm not sure about his claim. He is newbie so I'm giving him a break at the moment.
Claim townie
unvote:
vote: Max

pushing for a lynch on someone without reason, looking to join a BW with false reasoning.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 6:41 am

Post by armlx »

Max wrote:What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time.
Gut feeling is an excuse for not having a reason, having a reason that revealing would show you are scum, or plain laziness.

FOS Max
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 am

Post by dcorbe »

Max wrote:What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time. I wouldn't be willing to lynch yet, but when I find out what it is I find scummy I'll tell you. Farside was oddly protective of avinyl, but he did not consider he might be scum, it is quite revealing, is he scum protecting an innocent townie?
Seriously, if I were pushing a wagon for no reason that would give everyone an excuse to FoS me and push my wagon faster. If I can't come up with a good reason to push someone's wagon, I'm not going to force myself to come up with a bad one.

You're the one who hops around from wagon-to-wagon so much with little if any reason at all to do so, and your attempts to assign reason to your actions are starting to sound like straw-grasping to me.

For example, you're calling me out right now on something completely stupid and irrelevant.

Your attempts to grasp on to the smallest and most insignificant details makes you look pretty scummy.

FoS: Max
for the reasons listed above
FoS: avinyl
because max seems to puish avinyl's wagons so readily
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Max »

avinyl never got a wagon, dcorbe, a wagon requires to reach al least L-2. And also I haven't hopped wagon I've voted 2 people Avinyl and Farside (I think) Hows that wagon hopping.
Fos: dcorbe

Armlx, he asked me whether I had resoning or whether it was gut feeling, it was gut feeling, better to tell the truth than to lie,
farside wrote:You never stated a case against him and told everyone they were his scum partner when you asked. How the hell is that protecting anyone?
@Armix: I already explained that it was page 3 and I didn't believe in a quick vote against dcorbe without more talks. I'm not sure about his claim. He is newbie so I'm giving him a break at the moment.
Claim townie (bolded this)
It is revealing, during the random voting stage
everything
is revealing, and worth scrutinising. Most of all you not going along with the random stage and bandwagoning is revealing. I tried to get conversation going, and I finally have, you said claim townie, imperitive, meaning You are probably telling someone you are town, maybe partner to claim I don't know but it's suspicious.
Fos: Farside
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:33 am

Post by armlx »

Its better to have a reason though, Max.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:avinyl never got a wagon, dcorbe, a wagon requires to reach al least L-2. And also I haven't hopped wagon I've voted 2 people Avinyl and Farside (I think) Hows that wagon hopping.
Fos: dcorbe

Armlx, he asked me whether I had resoning or whether it was gut feeling, it was gut feeling, better to tell the truth than to lie,
farside wrote:You never stated a case against him and told everyone they were his scum partner when you asked. How the hell is that protecting anyone?
Claim townie (bolded this)
It is revealing, during the random voting stage
everything
is revealing, and worth scrutinising. Most of all you not going along with the random stage and bandwagoning is revealing. I tried to get conversation going, and I finally have, you said claim townie, imperitive, meaning You are probably telling someone you are town, maybe partner to claim I don't know but it's suspicious.
Fos: Farside
Reading would be helpful there. Armix asked for a claim. You never claimed your vote was random. You called out others for asking why he was a good lynch. Not once did you have a reason and you FOS'ed those who asked.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:59 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count 7 of Day 1

(2) farside22 (Max, dcorbe)
(2) Max (Mr. Blonde, farside22)
(0) alvinz95
(0) jtdyer
(0) dcorbe
(0) Avinyl
(0) Mr. Blonde
(0) Grimmy
(0) armlx

(5) Not Voting (armlx, jtdyer, Grimmy, Avinyl, alvinz95)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

I'm just a bit unsure about this vote count. Please tell me if there is anything incorrect.

No one to prod! Hooray!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by armlx »

Vote Farside
. Didn't vote earlier as she was at L-2.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I am very sorry guys for not posting. My computer isn't working, and I was someone's house for the past day.

Max - I find that you aren't playing like most experienced people, using gut feeling rather than logic. You seem to be playing randomly. Post 111 says it all.

Farside - So far the most scummy because of quickly unvoting after Dcorbe, then trying to deflect the attention on me

Dcorbe - Not thinking too harsly about him. Neutral.

Armix - Probably the most protown. I like your scumhunting, especially questions against Max.

Avinyl - Neutral to Protown. Solid.

Mr Blonde - Hmmmm, I don't know. When I read your post I just feel like you're scum. Of course thats not a legitimate excuse. You seem like you're trying to control this game while not getting caught. Overall, you have nice long post. Good contributor. Not sure about alignment.
Is back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been saying the same thing now for 3 pages.
farside22 wrote: That was post 35 not 22 and towards alvin95 who has done nothing and said nothing helpful or trying to promote conversation in anyway which does not help the town.
Meh you could be town. I think 3 pages isn't really telling me anything about you except you are aggressive.
unvote:
(for now)
vote: alvinz95

Get in and start hunting scum or you are scum.
It was 3 pages in and he claimed townie. I didn't think it would go anywhere without looking at other people. I still think dcorbe more newbie at this point then scum, but whatever. Since no one cares to listen. I'm looking at Max for not saying anything at all and poor to no reasoning for votes and alvinz who comes in and kisses butt with an eh player analysis that says nothing at all.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 6:26 am

Post by armlx »

He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 am

Post by jtdyer »

Max, what exactly did you mean in post 107, the last sentence; who didn't stick with what?
Uh...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:03 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:16 am

Post by jtdyer »

Grimmy wrote:
unvote

i dont know num's reasons for the vote so there is no reason for me to stick with it.

Max, you said you have evidence and were waiting for more people to respond. We are here, so what info do you have?
Vote Max
. You never really responded to this. Maybe you missed it, and if so, here it is again. There's nothing wrong with gut feeling, but you probably aren't going to convince someone to vote with just gut feeling.
Uh...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
So he should be lynched without more discussion?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”