Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 222, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 221, Alacrity wrote:
In post 218, nomnomnom wrote:What is that supposed to mean? I thought you read PP as scum?
As a counter question, would you say my PenguinPower vote helped move the game forward?
That's not the point of my question. You are unvoting your scum read because of an element that doesn't and shouldn't even affect your scum read.
Besides, how does your unvote "help move the game forward" more than your PP vote?
Yeah, I saw the reasoning..
103-11 0-2
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 244, u r a person 2 wrote:Why did you give intent to vote Insomnia if you wanted alacrity
It was a play on the "L-2 is the new L-1" comment. It was clear that wagon would stall after Insom repped out.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 81, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 77, nomnomnom wrote:Did you join my wagon simply to increase its size or do you have read-related reasons? You have reacted to my posts after voting me.

-Question’s whether vote has reasons
-Immedkately states that saw reasons, but tried to discredit them for non-reason.
uhh literally the only reasoning was

"hmmmmm"

so i dont think thats "discrediting for non-reason"

(or should i say, 'nom-reason')
In post 83, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 30, nomnomnom wrote:Voting the only person you know?
Isn't that a bit counter-intuitive?
Pointless question with some fluff added on from nervous-scum.
wheres the fluff?

I disagree with nom, but i feel its a valid question if on their homesite that normally doesnt happen
In post 89, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm liking roster for town I think

posts are bold and strong, like one with dinosaurs in their genes
which posts are "strong"

and how is being bold a towntell? scum can easily be bold
In post 93, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 79, rosterfoster wrote:I’ve played with town URAP before. Tone was similar.

Can we all just lynch nomnom?
okay this is the only one that's actually bold and strong on its own, but the whole iso,

-slapping down an rvs vote
-reaffirming that vote and calling for a lynch by post 80ish
-and then slapping down three reasons (whether you agree with them or not)

I consider it bold
fair
but again, why is being "Bold" neccesarily towny?
In post 99, nomnomnom wrote:I feel something is off with the way urap and roster interact. Like, way off. I don't like this.
can you expand on this?
In post 102, nomnomnom wrote:I can't exactly put it into words but like, having someone be like

"This person is scum here are the three posts that prove it pls lynch right now pls pls pls" a hundred posts in the game then have someone say
"VERY BOLD AND BRAVE! LET'S LYNCH THEM RIGHT NOW EVEN IF IT'S NOT THE BEST PLAY IN MY MIND!"

is just weird. I literally can't describe it any other way than exaggerating the posts, but yeah, I feel something's wrong in there.
i agree roster's posts are not great

but i didn't think thats what URAP meant
i thought that URAP meant that he didn't want you quicklynched, but was currently(right now) happy with you being lynched
In post 104, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 98, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 97, u r a person 2 wrote:But I'm game to see nom hammered right now, yeah.
Why? If it's not the best play.
Sometimes its fun to buck the system and just let let loose, man

Are you picking up what I'm putting down, PP?
oh wait
were you serious about wanting nom lynched like, now.
In post 117, nomnomnom wrote:Okay I wanna lay down my thoughts rn because a lot is going through my head after a quick rereading.

- urap has felt a lot less like town these last messages. Not sure what that would say about roster though.
- Really haven't liked Alac's messages on second read, especially that interaction with PP. Rubs me the wrong way.
- I honestly can't read PP. He's fairly non-committal and asks a lot of questions, but I'm not confident on placing my final thoughts on him just yet.
- I like Locke after hearing him today.

I'm hesitating between an urap and insomnia vote, right now.
i like this post
i personally disagree about URAP, and think roster is the scummier, but overall this is p.towny imo
In post 124, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 122, nomnomnom wrote:Alac, do you appear every time someone mentions your name or how does it work? Weird timing :eek:
We call that Betelgeuse.
bagel crusts
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 231, nomnomnom wrote:That timing on her not answering and vanishing all of a sudden is also something that makes me confident about this. I honestly don't care if this is a new wagon. She's scum.
I mean, this is not a good reason. Guessing why people start/stop posting is super unreliable. So if it wasn't the unvote, then? And if it was the unvote, then - again - no thank you
103-11 0-2
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Back tomorrow...night.
<(") | (")>
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 252, Eragon wrote:but again, why is being "Bold" neccesarily towny?
i'd argue it's less likely to come from scum, but I don't think it's inherently townie.

your point on is good.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 252, Eragon wrote:oh wait
were you serious about wanting nom lynched like, now.
I might have gone along with it if it had actually happened just because of the mood I was in that day, but it wasn't a thing that was going to happen, and I understood that. I made a post about this I'm sure you'll come across.

I could go for lynching nom tonight, tho
103-11 0-2
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 254, PenguinPower wrote:Back tomorrow...night.
Same here, way too tired and I was waiting for an Alac response mostly, but that didn't happen. Will give my thoughts on all of this tomorrow.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 257, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 254, PenguinPower wrote:Back tomorrow...night.
Same here, way too tired and I was waiting for an Alac response mostly, but that didn't happen. Will give my thoughts on all of this tomorrow.
Sweet dreams, kids <3
103-11 0-2
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

VOTE COUNT 1.05
Alacrity
(3): nomnomnom, PenguinPower, GrandWazoo
insomnia
(3): Lovebird, rosterfoster, Locke113
Locke113
(2): Not_Mafia, Eragon
Lovebird
(1): themilkcartonkid

Not Voting
(2): u r a person 2, Alacrity

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-03-31 11:00:00)

Not_Mafia has been prodded.
Last edited by ChibiBear on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boop.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Eragon »

ehhhh ran out of time and its late

will finish catching up tomorrow
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Alacrity
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

this is a scummy wagon

add milkcartonkid to the list of people who are better lynches than this
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

well, maybe not scummy

but bad
103-11 0-2
Alacrity
Alacrity
Goon
Alacrity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Alacrity »

In post 218, nomnomnom wrote:What is that supposed to mean? I thought you read PP as scum?
As a counter question, would you say my PenguinPower vote helped move the game forward?
That's not the point of my question. You are unvoting your scum read because of an element that doesn't and shouldn't even affect your scum read.
Besides, how does your unvote "help move the game forward" more than your PP vote?
I do not think you are understanding what I am doing here. I am unvoting PenguinPower because the game is likely going to shift soon, not because the read itself.

No, it doesn't. However, there is one thing that it does do. It shows that I'm less willing to want PenguinPower lynched at the moment!
In post 231, nomnomnom wrote:That timing on her not answering and vanishing all of a sudden is also something that makes me confident about this. I honestly don't care if this is a new wagon. She's scum.
I just woke up to start a brand new day about twenty minutes ago. I've been asleep this whole time =)
In post 242, GrandWazoo wrote:Enigmas are scum. Alacrity remains an enigma.

Guys! I found the scum vote on the wagon!

VOTE: GrandWazoo
In post 263, u r a person 2 wrote:well, maybe not scummy

but bad
I wouldn't say it was a bad wagon. It actually makes me pretty sure it's led by town and followed up with by scum. Now even if I get lynched, it still is a net benefit to town. =)
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 264, Alacrity wrote:
I do not think you are understanding what I am doing here. I am unvoting PenguinPower because the game is likely going to shift soon, not because the read itself.

No, it doesn't. However, there is one thing that it does do. It shows that I'm less willing to want PenguinPower lynched at the moment!
I just woke up to start a brand new day about twenty minutes ago. I've been asleep this whole time =)
In post 242, GrandWazoo wrote:Enigmas are scum. Alacrity remains an enigma.

Guys! I found the scum vote on the wagon!

VOTE: GrandWazoo
In post 263, u r a person 2 wrote:well, maybe not scummy

but bad
I wouldn't say it was a bad wagon. It actually makes me pretty sure it's led by town and followed up with by scum. Now even if I get lynched, it still is a net benefit to town. =)
What makes you think this wagon is led by town, if anything this feels like scum making use of the replace out to get votes of their partner
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 229, PenguinPower wrote:"Screw this...let's start a brand new wagon"

Why?
In post 230, nomnomnom wrote:Because I'm fairly confident she's scum. She was already in my reads list but that unvote screws with my mind too much.
In post 232, PenguinPower wrote:Sure.

Don't like this exchange, questions nom's vote in a way that suggests disapproval, nom gives because she's already on my scumlist and she didn't answer me quick enough basically and that's enough?

The worst part about this wagon is that Alacrity is def a scumlean for me but this wagon has manifested in a way that makes me feel uneasy about putting my vote there now
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Lovebird has been prodded.
Boop.
Alacrity
Alacrity
Goon
Alacrity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Alacrity »

In post 265, Locke113 wrote:What makes you think this wagon is led by town, if anything this feels like scum making use of the replace out to get votes of their partner
Which slot do you believe is doing this?

I have the impression that nomnomnom is an overeager town looking to start a push. PenguinPower can go either way, but I could see town hopping on the way he had!

Unless there is a reason you have to suspect it beyond that, I do not think there is much more to it!
Locke113 wrote:

Why?
In post 230, nomnomnom wrote:Because I'm fairly confident she's scum. She was already in my reads list but that unvote screws with my mind too much.

Don't like this exchange, questions nom's vote in a way that suggests disapproval, nom gives because she's already on my scumlist and she didn't answer me quick enough basically and that's enough?

The worst part about this wagon is that Alacrity is def a scumlean for me but this wagon has manifested in a way that makes me feel uneasy about putting my vote there now
I believe you are getting stuck at the reason for the wagon. =)

I do not believe it was meant to be a slam dunk case, I believe it was meant to be a pressure wagon more than a wagon meant to result in a lynch. That is why I believe it is likely that the later votes are the scum votes if there are any here!
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 268, Alacrity wrote:Which slot do you believe is doing this?

I have the impression that nomnomnom is an overeager town looking to start a push. PenguinPower can go either way, but I could see town hopping on the way he had!

Unless there is a reason you have to suspect it beyond that, I do not think there is much more to it!
Well I scumread nom soooooo. Though if you do flip scum then that probably clears her as it would be weird being the one to literally start a wagon by yourself on your partner just to bus them.

We will have to agree to disagree on PP there, especially since he had his vote on Insomnia/Eragon whose wagon was the biggest and seemed to at least scumlean that slot from what I can tell from his posts. It doesn't even make since to me if he scumreads you too because why switch from one scum to another when you already have the other scumread at L-2?
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:52 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

In post 268, Alacrity wrote:
In post 265, Locke113 wrote:What makes you think this wagon is led by town, if anything this feels like scum making use of the replace out to get votes of their partner
Which slot do you believe is doing this?

Locke113 wrote:

Why?

I believe you are getting stuck at the reason for the wagon. =)

I do not believe it was meant to be a slam dunk case, I believe it was meant to be a pressure wagon more than a wagon meant to result in a lynch. That is why I believe it is likely that the later votes are the scum votes if there are any here!
Although I am townreading nom for being newbie and an easy lynch i will say that she could easily be trying to push for a lynch by grasping for straws. Especially how she said "this is scummy" and then "yeah... this is scummy," and votes in a second post later. Could be testing the waters.

I think you're right about it being followed by scum though. I think VOTE: grandwazoo is a good guess at scum, but I dont know if it's the most useful vote. I dont have a better alternative yet.

One thing I did want to note is that eragon mentions nom A LOT in their catch up. I feel like that's significant, but I could have shared glasses on rn. Overall wasn't impressed with eragon catch up.
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:55 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

I dont think theres anything to alacricity yet.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

DK if I’ve missed anything but I couldn’t see a reason for Grandwazoo vote? Please tell.

Reminder that Insomnia is scum.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 272, rosterfoster wrote:Reminder that Insomnia is scum.
Re-reading the new posts and giving my response but this caught my attention so I guess I'm asking this first:
Thoughts about Eragon? Insomnia is not here anymore so I don't know why you're mentioning him, feels weird. Then again I'm not used to people replacing out on a whim like that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh yeah sorry I’m getting games mixed up. Thought Eragon was here from the start for some reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”