insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by insomnia »

I don’t even want to be AP’d, don’t worry about me, I’m probably going to be dayvigged tomorrow regardless.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 755, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 102, Locke113 wrote: Not familiar with this sort of setup so forgive me if this is a stupid idea, but is there some kind of middle ground here where we select a 3-person bloc d1 then d2 we have a discussion on whether the majority still agree and proceed from there?

If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town

Agreed

Damn you caught me
Feels off, mostly tonally
The first part seems a bit too compliant. I might have misunderstood the post, but it kinda feels like Locke doesn’t 100% agree with having a game-plan, but is hesitant to post any decisive opinions. It isn’t usually a good scumtell, especially for newbies and people who lack self confidence, but it still doesn’t feel good.

Actually, that ^ applies to the whole post.
In post 102, Locke113 wrote: If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
Is it bad that I think he wouldn’t have enough guts to defend/support RC like that if they were SvS?
He hasn’t pushed anyone and his posts make me feel like he might be hesitant to do anything on his own, so I wouldn’t expect a bold, scum-wincon pushes from him…
It feels like SvT to me at most

But anyway, this post feels a bit passive as well. The post doesn’t add anything to the game and it doesn’t seem like Locke wanted to apply this reasoning to anyone else, so
whatsthepointofwritingthat

@Locke, have you elaborated on the read o Rui already? If no, elaborate, if yes, quote please
I did actually agree with having a game plan, though at the time I believe DDL wasn't completely on board with RC's plan and since I have no experience with this setup before I didn't actually know whose idea was better so tried, and failed, to think of a compromise.

Also was I defending RC? I didn't feel like I was. Nor do I feel any need to since I'm not his mother and he's a much better player than I am so what would be the point?

The passiveness is partially explained in my 2nd to last post. Still not sure whether I'm replacing out or not, think I might stick to end of D1 and if I'm still not feeling this game then I'm gone.

As for Rui, I don't think I did elaborate as no one asked me to until now. Also no longer getting scummy vibes and actually quite liked her most recent posts
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 773, LabRat01 wrote:pffffffffffffffffffffffffft xD
alt-slipping like a pro
In post 768, hammy wrote:
In post 767, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 764, insomnia wrote:As a reference point, post 500 and above would be where you should look at if you want to see me play serious.
does that mean the previous posts weren't serious?

and can you answer my posts if you haven't already (if I'm the first one to ask about that)?
Yes, any post <500 is bs.

What posts?
The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
insomnia wrote:When you get to my post where I make that plan, please tell me you can at least understand what I mean
ok...?
Well, I said my posts were bs. Trying to respond to your questions regarding my bs posts would be in a way that is bs as well, and I don’t want to bs you, I like you, you’re reasonable
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Locke113 »

@Insomnia, you don't? thats a change, before I got to the point I had to start skimming to be able to bear getting through the last 10 fucking pages of just the same shite over and over, you were very vocally putting yourself forward
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by insomnia »

Have I? Then you clearly haven’t read my ISO past my self vote.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by insomnia »

If you have a problem with me, at least don’t misrep me. Anything else you can do, just be as objective as possible. Don’t feed people the wrong info. I have gone past that stage where I wanted to get AP’d a long time ago.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Aye yes you are right, sorry. It's your tone that has remained the same not your actual goal, very sorry, bout to go to bed but didn't want to be left even further behind since there was 10 new pages worth already so skimmed as I said
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Also before I go, I do want to make it clear just in case, that I don't have an issue with you personally, I feel like I may have come across like I do and if so sorry, that was not my intent
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 776, Locke113 wrote:
LabRat01 wrote:
In post 102, Locke113 wrote: If RC is town that would kinda be playing nonoptimally not putting himself forward since he knows for def he's town
Is it bad that I think he wouldn’t have enough guts to defend/support RC like that if they were SvS?
He hasn’t pushed anyone and his posts make me feel like he might be hesitant to do anything on his own, so I wouldn’t expect a bold, scum-wincon pushes from him…
It feels like SvT to me at most

But anyway, this post feels a bit passive as well. The post doesn’t add anything to the game and it doesn’t seem like Locke wanted to apply this reasoning to anyone else, so
whatsthepointofwritingthat
Also was I defending RC? I didn't feel like I was. Nor do I feel any need to since I'm not his mother and he's a much better player than I am so what would be the point?

The passiveness is partially explained in my 2nd to last post. Still not sure whether I'm replacing out or not, think I might stick to end of D1 and if I'm still not feeling this game then I'm gone.
Let me put it that way, (if I remember it correctly) you saying that “RC should push himself to AC” was the first read-like game-progressive post you wrote.
At the beginning of the game you seemed to be hesitant to do anything and didn’t want to take any stances. If scum, it would prob mean that you were too stressed to initiate any sort of serious confrontation and didn’t want to stick your head out until it was safe for you to do so.

So I think you saying that: “it would be suboptimal if RC
didn’t
push himself into AC“ would be an unlikely move on your part if you were buddies. Based on my understanding of your previous mindstate, I think scum!you should be way more likely to start off by buddying a townie rather than strongly supporting another scum, so I doubt you’re SvS.

---------------------------

Ok, I’ll get to it eventually…
In post 776, Locke113 wrote:
In post 755, LabRat01 wrote:@Locke, have you elaborated on the read o Rui already? If no, elaborate, if yes, quote please
As for Rui, I don't think I did elaborate as no one asked me to until now. Also no longer getting scummy vibes and actually quite liked her most recent posts
And if I understand it correctly “elaborate” means explaining why you think the way you do, or adding more details to your previous opinion…
I’m not really interested in your opinion about her recent posts tbh :/ I haven’t even gotten there yet
So you know, do it, please?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 777, insomnia wrote:
In post 773, LabRat01 wrote:The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
Well, I said my posts were bs. Trying to respond to your questions regarding my bs posts would be in a way that is bs as well, and I don’t want to bs you, I like you, you’re reasonable
Yes, you did and sorry, but I don’t see the connection between your previous posts being bs and you having to bs me to explain them.
Let me change my question. It seems you’re aware that your reasoning was bad, so why exactly were you pushing it so strongly?
1- why did you push yourself into AP so hard
2- if the read wasn’t serious, why did you suggest shooting you and lynching Roster later
was it a serious post?
In post 780, insomnia wrote:I have gone past that stage where I wanted to get AP’d a long time ago.
Based on that I think it’s safe to say that it's unlikely for your posts to be reaction tests

Let’s be honest, I haven’t read even half of the game and all of my reads are likely to change later, but it’s not like I’m just suddenly gonna forget about it. As you’ve probably seen before, I want those questions answered, so even if you say it’s bullshit I’d be glad if you did it. It’s not like you lose anything anyway
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

NSG how do you feel about switching RCE for DDL
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:36 pm

eh

I'm happy with DDL I guess

You're my sheep indefinitely if you're wrong there
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Stick with DDL
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:40 pm

If I'm dead ruirui
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:41 pm

rce is also compromisable
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 pm

But ruirui is my girl
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 pm

If I'm dead lock in ruirui
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 pm

If I'm dead ruirui -> survivor of DDL/RCE

Do not nominate insomnia no matter what

Still have weird feelings about RCE but I'm not sure if I wouldn't have them if they were town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 pm

VOTE: nsg
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:48 pm

Labrats town but I don't expect anyone else to agree so
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 785, RadiantCowbells wrote:NSG how do you feel about switching RCE for DDL
In post 786, RadiantCowbells wrote:eh

I'm happy with DDL I guess

You're my sheep indefinitely if you're wrong there
you're more confident on rce? i actually had them in reverse positions but swapped it last second

also i think we'd have to check the scores if that were the case :wink:

In post 794, RadiantCowbells wrote:Labrats town but I don't expect anyone else to agree so
i agree, actually.

like i said, i expect my reads to switch around in later days, especially as the lower posters post more.

i expect that like, many of my current "not town" reads could change given time.

you had DT as town earlier - confidence there?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:56 pm

significantly worse since he entirely sidelined the insomnia discussion.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:57 pm

I like DDL better right now but we're still talking about the difference between like a 95% townread and an 88% townread
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

yeah, he's had a pretty bad presence so far
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:00 pm

it's hard to explain, idk.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”