Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Creature »

Damn, I'm probably reading someone wrong.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Creature »

was gonna say Tohru is town, but Ank already has been enough.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Creature »

Feeling like doing NASA today.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Creature »

would say skitter still town
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Creature »

In post 3871, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3861, Tohru wrote:How is NMSA still alive over Brigitte and Xtoxm who were miles townier?
In post 3862, Tohru wrote:Okay, I'm 100% current.

Here we go:

tohru
Reckoner
Chara
Nimueh

tris
Creature
skitter30

-
NMSA
Succint
Elbirn

VOTE: Elbirn

In post 3787, xRECKONERx wrote:fwiw, i think nim is town. i just can't with the spamposting and hyperantics
Scum!Reck never makes this post.
What are the odds that the only two people voting me and one pushing Reck are my two current strongest scumreads?

NMSA isn’t very happy with Ank replace in.
:lol:
Gotta agree here.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Creature »

Nimueh still town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Creature »

Did tris do anything since being given towncred for the Flubber flip?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Creature »

Elbirn
Nimueh

Succinct
skitter30

Chara
xRECKONERx

NotMySpamAccount
tris
Creature
Tohru
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Creature »

Elbirn
Succint
Chara
NotMySpamAccount
tris

It's 5p LyLo, two of you are scum, the rest of us are treestumps. If you lynch someone wrong, you lose (not in practice, but let's do like this).
Sigh
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3874, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe you could, I dunno, give a single reason why anyone should vote Succinct?

I hate alts.

Sure. Apart from his abysmally low postcount, post quality, and thereby remarkably poor contribution to the game, I also have not been able to find a single reason to townread him in a 150-pager. Looking at his ISO, it's scummily-barren, he isn't trying to gamesolve or have the conviction that town would. I did think Elbirn was scummy, however, after re-examining and eliminating my biases, I conclude that Succinct is more likely to be scum.

If I could bet right now, I'd be betting a good amount of money on Succinct to flip scum.

Oh, and, please do take that negativity out of here. We've already had enough players replace out of this game as it is.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3876, Creature wrote:was gonna say Tohru is town, but Ank already has been enough.
Hello, Creature, thank you for your contributions. It's stuff like this that reassure me that you're town.

Could you vote Succinct with me? He's one of the five in your PoE, correct? I'd like it a lot if you could help me with this lynch, so that we could end this behemoth of a Theme Game.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3874, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe you could, I dunno, give a single reason why anyone should vote Succinct?

I hate alts.
Corollary: I understand that Succinct did distance/bus with his currently-flipped partner, Flubbernugget, in his ISO, which was the only reason I hesitated slightly on him yesterday. But, I observed his lack of emotion and/or conviction in those posts [compare to NMSA], hinting that it may be indicative of a distancing attempt on a scumpartner who was already under fire (and therefore also the prime candidate to escape the game). Therefore those posts do not overshadow the extraordinarily scummy things behavior he had demonstrated this game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Has he done anything
scummy
? Because what you just said was "I see no town reasons" which to me would mean a null read not a scum read.
green shirt thursdays
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3887, xRECKONERx wrote:Has he done anything
scummy
? Because what you just said was "I see no town reasons" which to me would mean a null read not a scum read.
Yes, he definitely has. Two negative behaviors he has demonstrated are 1. Flying under the radar, and 2. Lack of gamesolving.

I think I have to explain a bit more context into how I develop my reads too. Think about my methodology as a sort of "checklist": If you exhibit towny behaviors, you get some points. If you don't, you get no points. If you do something actively scummy, you gain negative points.

If you take a look at my list, you will notice that quite a large number of the players in this game I have a definitive townread on -- that means that they have actual points or instances which I have good evidence and reason to read them as town. This includes you, too, Mister Reckoner.

Just like in any standardized test, if you get more points, you get a higher score, which is optimal. If you don't get any points, well, that means you probably fail, which is not good. If everyone in the class gets a high score, and you are the only one who failed the test, you're probably going to be in some trouble.

That's what Succinct is to me right now.

In other words, Mister Reckoner, I may have a "null read", in your words, on Succinct, but in a 150 page game with 3800 posts, not just words, but posts, of content, spanning over a month, that "null read" is wholly unacceptable. It's okay to see a moose in a zoo, but not on the street.

I hope I've adequately explained my point of view and hope that you could join me in voting user Succinct.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you think Succinct bussed Flub in a high risk play?
green shirt thursdays
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3889, xRECKONERx wrote:So you think Succinct bussed Flub in a high risk play?
I think the impact that Succinct had on the Flub wagon was low, and the fact that Flub claimed IC when he did was perfectly controlled and calculated. In other words, Succinct had such a low impact on the Flub wagon that his presence was more or less inconsequential. I believe that town was mainly responsible for the correct Flub wagon which threw the scumteam's plans sideways.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Tohru »

In post 3775, Succinct wrote:
In post 3494, Ankamius wrote:THIS is saying that my strongest tool for scumhunting is not going to be useful here.
I know it's your strongest tool.
It's usually one of mine.
But given the setup, unfortunately, it's what I think; lacking a mastermind, scum were going to show high self-preservation, masking interactions with scumbuddies.
In post 3494, Ankamius wrote:1. NMSA thinks that sheeping me throughout d2 is his best odds at surviving, even far enough to be willing to bus Flubber and conftown all but FOUR towns in the process.
This applies to
all
Flubber voters; voting him risked conftowning all but four town. Do you think every Flubber voter was town? I don't.
^This post is also a pretty bad look.
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Tohru »

To put it in other terms, Succinct was never
pushing
Flubbernugget, he was only
voting
him.

Again, I had the same doubts as you yesterday, which was why I hesitated temporarily switched back to Elbirn. But upon re-analysis I believe this is the best conclusion.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I see. I respect your conclusion. I just don't think I'm ready to vote Succinct based on this argument.
green shirt thursdays
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by tris »

What changed your mind on nim, Reck?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3884, Tohru wrote:

I hate alts.

Sure. Apart from his abysmally low postcount, post quality, and thereby remarkably poor contribution to the game, I also have not been able to find a single reason to townread him in a 150-pager. Looking at his ISO, it's scummily-barren, he isn't trying to gamesolve or have the conviction that town would. I did think Elbirn was scummy, however, after re-examining and eliminating my biases, I conclude that Succinct is more likely to be scum.

If I could bet right now, I'd be betting a good amount of money on Succinct to flip scum.

Oh, and, please do take that negativity out of here. We've already had enough players replace out of this game as it is.
Does Enter come into your read of the slot?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3807, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3802, tris wrote:
In post 3798, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3789, tris wrote:Due to PoE, I am thinking Elbirn is mafia. I don't really townread him anymore. I'm also back to townreading nimueh.

VOTE: Elbirn

Pedit: I would like a response to that argument.
he's like my second-most confident townread
Why is that?
idk exactly
his posts feel real
his frustration feels real
his thought processes feel real

idk how to explain better withouit like iso-ing him and pulling out specific posts and idk if i'm willing to do that rn

but like nothing he's said feels fake or fabricated and i follow along with most of his thoughts
To me, most of what he's said has seemed like it could have easily come from both town and scum. Overall, he seems superficially engaged with the game. His push on nimueh seems especially lazy, and easy to make. Yeah, I could see it all coming from town as well, but I'm townreading most of the other players.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by tris »

Townreads:
Tohru
NMSA
Skitter
Reck
Nimueh
Creature

I've given a townread to Succinct in the past because I somewhat townread Enter before, and Succinct voted for Flubber. But, Tohru does make some good points. I could see this slot being scum.

Remainder:
Chara
Elbirn

I think Chara has had some townie seeming moments, but I've never been able to get a very strong read on it one way or the other. I keep meaning to review Chara. I should read through its iso.

So, I am feeling confident that the mafia is within {Succinct, Chara, Elbirn}. If I'm wrong about one of my townreads, it's mostly likely Nimueh.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3883, Creature wrote:Elbirn
Succint
Chara
NotMySpamAccount
tris

It's 5p LyLo, two of you are scum, the rest of us are treestumps. If you lynch someone wrong, you lose (not in practice, but let's do like this).
Yeah, so all three of my candidates are on this list. I'm not sure which one I'd think has the best chances, but if I had to choose now, I'd go with Elbirn. Never NMSA who I think is town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Chara »

hi friends, this game is so bloated that giving meaningful content requires more sleep and more time than i currently have.
but i'm around if anyone wants to chat.

tris is completely out of my lynchpool at this point. along with skitter, Tohru, and Creature.
NMSA also has good reasons to be town (that i've actually looked at)

really curious about the Reck townreads here.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”