MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 948, Enter wrote:maybe i'm too full of my own head.
ding ding ding. At least you're self-aware enough to realize it Anything else?
pedit: Fair enough
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 905, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 901, Enter wrote:
In post 898, Enter wrote:Ah. Not making any comments on who PR is,

But the play is NAI.
Probably town indicative, if anything.

I follow the process and could kinda guess at what he was doing as he did it, so I'm not surprised it turned this way.

I think I somewhat agree with the results? I've run similar gambits before but it's been so long that I'm not sure how reliable this specific one is.
Meh, I trust your read. I'm mafia drained I think.
i don't remember this type of post coming from scum!rce
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Sigma Sapphire Slacks »

In post 72, Vedith wrote:Nah
Spoiler:

-gamma
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by Enter »

eh

i'll come back to maria

VOTE: vedith
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Enter »

i do think you think i have less influence than i have

we'll see eventually, i guess
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:46 pm

In post 84, Enter wrote:Oh nevermind you did answer me!

All aboard!

Also Pink Ball, myself, and Blackjacks are in a neighborhood together.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

The main crux of your argument (or at least to me) is you pushed me because I was getting pressured. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only people expressing a scumread on me were A) Shiro who I knew would react like that given the information they know and B) Yourself. That to me isn't pressure because you're 2 people. How I think you're looking at it though is you think you have a lot of influence so when I saw you sr me I had to go 'oh shit better hop wagons!' When that's really not the case.

Even if we go with the assumption I was getting pressured those things don't work on me. You can ask basically anyone pressure votes on me just aren't a thing that work
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 956, MariaR wrote:The main crux of your argument (or at least to me) is you pushed me because I was getting pressured. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only people expressing a scumread on me were A) Shiro who I knew would react like that given the information they know and B) Yourself. That to me isn't pressure because you're 2 people. How I think you're looking at it though is you think you have a lot of influence so when I saw you sr me I had to go 'oh shit better hop wagons!' When that's really not the case.

Even if we go with the assumption I was getting pressured those things don't work on me. You can ask basically anyone pressure votes on me just aren't a thing that work
No.

The crux of my argument is that
1. When RCE made the comment about neighborhoods earlier and why we weren't voting in the neighborhoods/neighborhood counterclaims, you dismissed it and said it didn't matter and then simultaneously voted in the counter-claimed neighborhood
2. Your fake vig earlier felt fake even as you were pulling it off, especially right after we'd had like three fake vigs from PR
3. I haven't seen anything particularly productive from your slot
4. When you said "I'm not a lynch today" and I applied the slightest bit of pressure to see if you would respond, you flipped your vote to RCE based on PR "confirming a tell" that wasn't really there in the first place. While Shiro and myself aren't enough to push a lynch through, I think based on the fact that your name is green it's pretty likely you're aware that lynches aren't something that everyone has to support immediately.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 956, MariaR wrote:The main crux of your argument (or at least to me) is you pushed me because I was getting pressured. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only people expressing a scumread on me were A) Shiro who I knew would react like that given the information they know and B) Yourself. That to me isn't pressure because you're 2 people. How I think you're looking at it though is you think you have a lot of influence so when I saw you sr me I had to go 'oh shit better hop wagons!' When that's really not the case.

My point on the last point is that pressure votes aren't always a thing that are used. Town usually talks and shows willingness to lynch a player prior to actually pushing them, and a couple people mentioning not townreading a player/being willing to lynch them is often more pressure than an actual vote, IMO, which is why I used that over the other method.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 957, Enter wrote:

No.

The crux of my argument is that
1. When RCE made the comment about neighborhoods earlier and why we weren't voting in the neighborhoods/neighborhood counterclaims, you dismissed it and said it didn't matter and then simultaneously voted in the counter-claimed neighborhood
2. Your fake vig earlier felt fake even as you were pulling it off, especially right after we'd had like three fake vigs from PR
3. I haven't seen anything particularly productive from your slot
4. When you said "I'm not a lynch today" and I applied the slightest bit of pressure to see if you would respond, you flipped your vote to RCE based on PR "confirming a tell" that wasn't really there in the first place. While Shiro and myself aren't enough to push a lynch through, I think based on the fact that your name is green it's pretty likely you're aware that lynches aren't something that everyone has to support immediately.
1) Yes. I did dismiss the neighborhood question because I felt it was a waste of conversation and just plain noise. I didn't see anything productive coming from that conversation. I didn't care who counterclaimed who because it's not like gif picked this set up. It was all random so who cares who got what.
2) How is this AI? Even if you thought the obv test was fake why does this make it more likely scum me does this then town me
3) Fair.
4) I doubt you'd believe me, but me flipping to RCE had nothing to do with you. It was PR conf that he had a tell on RCE. You're correct that lynches aren't something that need support right away, but if you think my reaction to 2 votes or people expressing interest in me dead is 'oh better vote another wagon' then I don't really know what to tell you. As one of the better scum players on site people always express interest in my flip a lot simply because it's me. So this isn't anything new to me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 958, Enter wrote:My point on the last point is that pressure votes aren't always a thing that are used. Town usually talks and shows willingness to lynch a player prior to actually pushing them, and a couple people mentioning not townreading a player/being willing to lynch them is often more pressure than an actual vote, IMO, which is why I used that over the other method.
This is perfectly fine but the way you're going at this is such a basic level of thinking to me. Like, I can't disprove any of it obviously without you going in and metaing me and respecting scum me a bit more but yeah. I think you're looking at things in a more simple matter then possible.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

OK i changed my mind on MariaR.

Vote:Enigma

If he flips scum, enter is likely scum with him. I really don't like enter saying, yes he is playing yo his scum game but yada yada.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

My only issue with Enter at the moment is that his read is me being dismissive with slots and he hasn't really questioned why I've actively been buddying up to him.

Still think he is town, wisdom/enter/shiro/Chara. It's kinda weird most of my townreads scumread but I feel they are wrong with ok-ish intentions if jIcompare it to the way PoR approached trying to read me which was already angled.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Enter »

In post 961, Shiro wrote:OK i changed my mind on MariaR.

If he flips scum, enter is likely scum with him. I really don't like enter saying, yes
he is playing yo his scum game but yada yada
what does this mean
In post 962, RCEnigma wrote:My only issue with Enter at the moment is that his read is me being dismissive with slots and he hasn't really questioned why I've actively been buddying up to him.

Still think he is town, wisdom/enter/shiro/Chara. It's kinda weird most of my townreads scumread but I feel they are wrong with ok-ish intentions if jIcompare it to the way PoR approached trying to read me which was already angled.
you buddying me is the only thing keeping me from lynching you right now

i didn't see scum you do it
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Enter »

Not really sure how to approach maria atm, tbh
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Enter »

kinda think lynch is in rce/blackjacks/vedith maybe dunn?

i guess bj/dunn makes sense kinda why wagons kinda stalemated on them? not really sure haven't seen a whole lot that makes me go either way on dunn, either, tbh
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 963, Enter wrote:
In post 961, Shiro wrote:OK i changed my mind on MariaR.

If he flips scum, enter is likely scum with him. I really don't like enter saying, yes
he is playing yo his scum game but yada yada
what does this mean
In post 962, RCEnigma wrote:My only issue with Enter at the moment is that his read is me being dismissive with slots and he hasn't really questioned why I've actively been buddying up to him.

you buddying me is the only thing keeping me from lynching you right now

i didn't see scum you do it
Fair enough lol.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hmm on second thought that doesn't quite feel right. I did a fair bit of buddying in our game together. Not with you specifically but still.
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Sigma Sapphire Slacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:44 am

Don't hammer ANYTHING until I work something out with the mods
-Gamma
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 949, Enter wrote:
In post 947, MariaR wrote:
In post 941, RCEnigma wrote:Maria what was the tell?
Don't know. Prince is really confident on it though and I'm not townreading you.
pedit: aka you can't answer the stuff I post and you're dismissing it alright got it enter.
Go back to trying to make cases and failing on them again *Shrug*
There was no tell.

Yes RCE has been playing to his scum game
But PR was pushing a gambit. There wasn't a scum tell on RCE that PR had on him, PR wanted to see how RCE reacted.
I was referring to this post
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

rce is still town

vedith and bj are good lynches
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Vedith »

Should I claim?
I claim scum \o/
Prince of Renais
Prince of Renais
Goon
Prince of Renais
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Prince of Renais »

the tell exists. the scummy reaction to my outing the tell is just icing on the cake. the fact that wisdom has jumped ship to supporting my other preferred wagon to try to bait me off RCE is nagl.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

literally nothing to do with you
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 972, Prince of Renais wrote:the tell exists. the scummy reaction to my outing the tell is just icing on the cake. the fact that wisdom has jumped ship to supporting my other preferred wagon to try to bait me off RCE is nagl.
If you call me town I'll sheep you
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”