They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTECOUNT 3.06

Not Voting (8):
Mephistophanes 39 (1), Despair Galaxy (1), Joan of Arc (1), Star Concord (3), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), 0verki11 (1), Planetary League of Sol (3)

The player with the most votes upon them at the time of the deadline passes will be lynched.
You have (expired on 2019-03-26 14:57:43) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
-
Eragon (1):
-
-
Planetary League of Sol
MariaR(1):
-
Tsuchinoko(1):
-
-

The Planetary League of Sol has been added to the votecount, my apologies for missing that out earlier.

I also highly recommend checking out the music piece linked to the flavour-image, this one is one of my favourites from a DLC trailer.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1814, MariaR wrote:Pretty good! Almost done, but something like this is where I'm at.

Joan of Arc:
Friendly neighbor on varsoon pretty easy

Eragon
I think this is Eragons town game. Considering I don't think he's SvS with Shadow his iso here isn't so bad. I have no real issue with it along with the fact he reminds of the game we played before. If anyone has real reason to sr him let me know.

Tsuchinoko (Alisae & Singletonking)
Of course, I'm slightly biased on this read since they helped get me into this game. This could 100% be them trying to be scum and pocketing me. While I ran over that idea in my head they still appeared towny to me and the conversation we had seemed genuine. I don't feel like they really tried to change my reads/manipulate me. If anything I was the one trying to convince them. So yeah, I think they're town.

Mephistophanes 39 (Aristophanes & Nancy Drew 39)
They're role usage makes no sense to me as scum. I don't think a scumteam with Meph on it allows them to use such a strong power on firestarter when firestarters role was already conf. To me it feels like town looking at a slot they considered scummy. Along with 1 or 2 posts I townread from them besides this. So yeah

Dunnstral
Mostly has no do with his trait picks than anything else. His reads are also matching up with mine (somewhat) I wouldn't lynch Dunnstral today over the other 4 in question by a long shot.

Shadowlesscloud
Talked about this with snak but shadowless play screams of a play scum can make when it comes to his role along with a few plays that make me really question him. I think he would've been more null if it wasn't for this day phase. He's certainly putting in a lot of effort, but I don't think that effort is getting somewhere. I think I'm most puzzled on the want to NL right now.

Despair Galaxy (Brassherald & JunkoChan)
If I got a read wrong it's prob here. I just hate how they played around the firestarters slot. It didn't feel that genuine to me along with the quick votes. If someone has the power to vote a lot just like you and you know from your pov you're town. Why can that logic not apply to other slots? I've seen some decent posts but overall just meh

Keyser Söze
Mostly Poe. Very very lackluster iso it's bland not really much content. Could this be a ML? Yeah prob in some cases, but considering who I tr I'd be fine with this slot dying.

0verki11
The claim is just bad and super convenient. The few pushes they've tried to make feel half-assed and shallow they're just not doing anything and I don't feel comfortable with them in the game. I'd happily lynch them.

Although, I think one of my townreads are incorrect because I see some things that make me not confident the 4 people I have atm would be the outright scumteam.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by MariaR »

3 days losers let's pick it up
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that scum who has the power to vote a lot saves it instead of blowing it all on firestarters
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And I think Joan should be grabbing the double vote
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

Just an fyi that I am around and working on sorting claims atm (not that I even think they'll help us sort alignment but you never know). I'll be working on it today/tomorrow and may not post much in the interim.

Someone @me here if I need to do something because I am reading new stuff as I go.

Thanks
- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Snek wakes up episode 25
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

While reading through I keep noticing Despair Galaxy getting in really stupid fights and I don't know what to make of it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 1951, MariaR wrote:
In post 1814, MariaR wrote:Pretty good! Almost done, but something like this is where I'm at.

Joan of Arc:
Friendly neighbor on varsoon pretty easy

Eragon
I think this is Eragons town game. Considering I don't think he's SvS with Shadow his iso here isn't so bad. I have no real issue with it along with the fact he reminds of the game we played before. If anyone has real reason to sr him let me know.

Tsuchinoko (Alisae & Singletonking)
Of course, I'm slightly biased on this read since they helped get me into this game. This could 100% be them trying to be scum and pocketing me. While I ran over that idea in my head they still appeared towny to me and the conversation we had seemed genuine. I don't feel like they really tried to change my reads/manipulate me. If anything I was the one trying to convince them. So yeah, I think they're town.

Mephistophanes 39 (Aristophanes & Nancy Drew 39)
They're role usage makes no sense to me as scum. I don't think a scumteam with Meph on it allows them to use such a strong power on firestarter when firestarters role was already conf. To me it feels like town looking at a slot they considered scummy. Along with 1 or 2 posts I townread from them besides this. So yeah

Dunnstral
Mostly has no do with his trait picks than anything else. His reads are also matching up with mine (somewhat) I wouldn't lynch Dunnstral today over the other 4 in question by a long shot.

Shadowlesscloud
Talked about this with snak but shadowless play screams of a play scum can make when it comes to his role along with a few plays that make me really question him. I think he would've been more null if it wasn't for this day phase. He's certainly putting in a lot of effort, but I don't think that effort is getting somewhere. I think I'm most puzzled on the want to NL right now.

Despair Galaxy (Brassherald & JunkoChan)
If I got a read wrong it's prob here. I just hate how they played around the firestarters slot. It didn't feel that genuine to me along with the quick votes. If someone has the power to vote a lot just like you and you know from your pov you're town. Why can that logic not apply to other slots? I've seen some decent posts but overall just meh

Keyser Söze
Mostly Poe. Very very lackluster iso it's bland not really much content. Could this be a ML? Yeah prob in some cases, but considering who I tr I'd be fine with this slot dying.

0verki11
The claim is just bad and super convenient. The few pushes they've tried to make feel half-assed and shallow they're just not doing anything and I don't feel comfortable with them in the game. I'd happily lynch them.

Although, I think one of my townreads are incorrect because I see some things that make me not confident the 4 people I have atm would be the outright scumteam.
Yesss, this is what I needed. Something to converse with you about other then empty reads and promises. Ok, let me dig through this and respond.

Joan: Self explanitory, not bothering to touch it.

Eragon: We did just finish a game where he was scum thats making me want to think hes not town but I would need more proof as everything before that games end made me scream hes town.

Snakebro: Ehh, even if your being honest and they didnt, just having this infDGo could make a big difference. Say 0verki11 was scumbuddy with Snakebro. Having this, he could have encouraged 0ver to post more and coach him along. Over all though, hes definitely not on the table to lynch today.

Mephi: Agreed with the ability usage. Also the way Nancy was still clueless about the mechanics felt genuine and considering a mafia chat would almost definitely have them explaining and talking about it, I dont see a way that they are scum at this point.

Dunn: Ehh, its been a full day and they have still refused to openly claim despite being asked multiple times. Its different then outright refusing as he could be asking in mafia chat what a believeable claim could be. Remember, the rush into Mylo has also bee a surprise to scum as all the actions leading up to this as been town. I havent looked at their trait picks yet but it didnt stick out to me on d2 like PP did.

Shadowless(Myself) If you want, I can give you the link to my latest scum game? That should give you some insight to how my meta is. The effort part I can agree with honestly. So far ive thought everything that has happened has been scummy but every time, that person has flipped town. Its deflated me and I think thats whats partially causing me to be so irritable this game. (sorry again.)

So regarding the NL thing. Right now, its 4v4 with a confirmed townie to try to help sort. We all need to agree on someone because if we dont have 4 votes ATLEAST by eod, then scum can all hop on and Snipe the ML. Thats kinda why having no majority right now is iffy. The best thing we can all agree on is NLing as that guarrentees it doesnt lose the game for town right then.

I alo gave many situations where NLing is pro town via night actions and results. However, I held back something that Joan made me realize. I was 'roleblocked' or something that made my action fail n2. What are the chances that they could do it again, killing Joan for free and then making it look real bad on me for an easy ML.

However, my talk of the plan did make 0verki11 recind his original claim, changing it to a way that doesnt force a mafia into a bad spot.

DG: Honestly im not sure where to put this slot anymore. What you mentioned is true and I didnt even realize it. They have such similar powers but they didnt stop to think that FS could be town with it?

Keyser: Eragon influenced this read on me. In one of the posts, Keyser was talking about FS and said "we" instead of "me". In my mind, I was assuming he meant everyone that agreed that FS should have been lynched. But that doesnt make sense when noone was saying FS had to be lynched BEFORE it happened. And I was the only one to say it after. Eragon believes that he slipped and the mafia was saying that FS needed to be lynched.

0verki11: Theres an entire list of reasons why this slot is scum, between 'forgetting' details that could help show someone is town, really bad posts, claiming a scketch role then quickly recinding it and changing it after plans were made that put mafia is a bad spot. If we decide to not NL, then this is definitely our lynch today.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 1957, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:While reading through I keep noticing Despair Galaxy getting in really stupid fights and I don't know what to make of it.
In my pov, its nai as ive done it as well this game. Thought I do have a reason I suppose.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1958, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I havent looked at their trait picks yet but it didnt stick out to me on d2 like PP did.

Scum claim btw
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Hey Dunn I am awake
what can I do to help contribute towards today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1958, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Right now, its 4v4 with a confirmed townie to try to help sort.

huh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Idk Tsuchinoko

You guys need to have a plan for when scum take double votes into tomorrow if we flip scum today

That means town should probably grab double votes
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

I really want to grab voidborne tonight tbh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You guys remember how ShadowlessCloud spent all this time talking about how I could be scum and have a way to get extra ap?
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Dunn can you talk me out of why I should not grab that?
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 1965, Dunnstral wrote:You guys remember how ShadowlessCloud spent all this time talking about how I could be scum and have a way to get extra ap?
I think a big theme of what's going on is "If we lynch scum tonight then this can happen" and I feel like scum are banking on this to make sure they drive a mislynch where they want to drive it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean it's fine if you grab that

If you only have access to tier 1 stuff you should get the double vote
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Dunn what do you think of a 4p federation of me, you, maria, and joan?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

no lynching is a bad play because:

a) scum might already have double votes, town needs to lynch scum to grab double votes to be on even footing if that is the case
b) 1 less vote for town means it's easier for scum to overpower them
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Remember that I can move my own vote inside of federations

I think that would be fine but what would that do for us
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

I'm not advocating for a no lynch at all.
Idunno, it just felt like a lot of people are saying that they absolutely need to see the night phase.

I think I can't really describe what I'm trying to explain so its probably bad tbh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1969, Tsuchinoko wrote:Dunn what do you think of a 4p federation of me, you, maria, and joan?
No.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Also the idea of us 4 federating was kinda just me spitballing ideas atm.
Yeah, I think votes are the most powerful things to pick up atm.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”