Torhu
Succinct
skitter
---gap---
Creature
NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn
SCUM
There is no way, Creature is ever scum here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

God, VCA points to two of Elbirn, Reck, Chara. Chara was hardpushing Reck before switching to NMSA. Reck has Chara as his #2 townread.

Elbirn/Chara?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

my thoughts on elbirn:

he entered the game pretty jokey and distant. his early contributions are emptyreads with no reasoning and promise of catchup. honestly... this post in particular is standing out to me:
In post 1035, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Since my slot is voting Brigitte for God knows what reason

VOTE: TicTac

So I can be on the incredibly fortuitous tictac wagon being driven by literally all my townreads

Hooray I'm becoming more aware of the game state
it feels like virtue signalling on the brigitte wagon. like for someone who had barely read and claimed to have only read to p10, saying my slot is voting brigitte for "some god unknown reason" feels really broad? and bombastic? and like maybe a way to look good hopping off a townwagon being driven by town?

then after a bunch of fluffy shit and promises to catch up... we get elbirn claiming he's just not gonna read anymore and the game starts now. with what is essentially an RVS vote on Chara for "being mean to skitter"
......after
900 posts
between his entry and this post, he is still doing RVS jokey bullshit.

when we do get content from him, it's a quick meta read on creature, then AtE of "maaaan ive totally beeing wanting a scum game since 2015!" and some self-meta. coupled with a push on both xtoxm/nimueh.

he also comes up with some plan to "make scum shoot him". is this a scumslip? most of the game thought the game had no nightkills at that point (i know i did) but he knows scum get a kill at some point?

elbirn continues to push on skitter. he then does a quick vote on skitter then goes "actually wait why arent we voting tris" and manuevers onto tris.

then we get a flip and the game is slow and rather than contribute elbirn goes "man this game is weirdly quiet with a flip and new day start". like.... ok...... then why not give content yourself? you're actively being guilty of the same thing you're complaining to other people about

he also soft pushes on me saying i said "gross shit" but nobody cares so he's just insane. which is funny considering he literally never not once mentioned any of that "gross shit" i did?

he asks ank to
spoon feed him a reason to vote flubber
. that's highly sus with the flub flip. it's like he didn't want to be tied to flubber but was holding out and making people "convince" him because the longer he dilly-dallies the less likely the wagon gets momentum. that seems like scum hedging his bets.

he goes back AGAIN to ank and says "man idk why flub is scum can you explain lets compare notes". this is like PAGES later and over 24h later.

then randomly he's back on tris again after dropping that push entirely for half the game.

actually halfway through this i have realized i have something to say about 3363/3361 so this is a note to myself to make a separate post about it later so i dont muck up the flow of this one.

he comes back and says if nmsa is scum then scum would evac him before flub which completely ignores the flub IC claim.

elbirn also throws a bullshit soft scumread on me to explain why he won't vote NMSA

and then he goes back to the d1 brig lynch and uses tris being the counterwagon as a reason to push tris. it's so lazy.

now we have elbirn joining the easy succinct wagon after the replacement has made it a popular option.

his response to succinct's points on him in 4030/4031 is... *audible fart noise*

so yeah

VOTE: Elbirn

**audible fart noise**
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3361, Chara wrote:my gut instinct is to say Elbirn looks bad here given Xtoxm town and Flubber scum, but i have to believe that scum Elbirn would be a lot more careful about outright defending Flubber here, so i don't really believe he's one of the scum either right now.
In post 3363, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3361, Chara wrote:my gut instinct is to say Elbirn looks bad here given Xtoxm town and Flubber scum, but i have to believe that scum Elbirn would be a lot more careful about outright defending Flubber here, so i don't really believe he's one of the scum either right now.
Thank you for your understanding
coming back to this:

this is very weird to me and it highlights something that pinged me about chara

chara has continued to suspect me and when i point out i wouldn't be that bad as scum as to have the interactions i had with flubber, it hasn't resonated with chara at all

HOWEVER

here, chara waves away a scumread on elbirn by saying "oh elbirn would totally be a lot more careful about his interactions with flubber"

so...
when i have weird interactions with flub that would be IDIOTIC to have as scum v scum... it doesn't land completely with chara
but when elbirn has weird interactions with flub that would be IDIOTIC to have as scum v scum... well, duh, of course elbirn would be more careful!

sour taste in my mouth
green shirt thursdays
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.5
Flubbernugget(5)
~ (47), (15), (25), (110), (16)
Xtoxm(2)
~ (66), (172)
tris(2)
~ (25), (32)
Chara(1)
~ (43)
Ankamius(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (1): (219)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
Reck and Elbirn wouldn’t vote together on the same wagon, if they were linked. Flubber voting Chara. Possible distancing?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 257, Flubbernugget wrote:Initial reads from town to scum

Brigitte
Skitter

Reck/Enter

Nmsa
Scum is probably NOT on this list.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 484, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 479, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap, why is nmsa no longer your top scum read?

VOTE: reck
He's absolutely my top scum read. You'll note that when I voted Chara, I said that it doesn't change my read on nmsa.

We're going to lynch NMSA today.
In post 485, Flubbernugget wrote:That makes your hesitance to vote Enter very bizarre
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Chara »

you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 4058, Chara wrote:and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.
wdym
green shirt thursdays
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm really tired of the endless debating. how about i 1v1 Elbirn. also going to bed so i'll pick this up tomorrow.

i'd vote Succinct here actually, but i don't know the count.

pedit: it wasn't the Flubber defense that i thought was over the top, it was the weird back and forth on it where you scumread and townread.

don't really want to go into it but your mention about RL Reck, is why i'm really not interested in lynching you anymore. i believe you explanation about the weirdness.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Chara »

UNVOTE:
might have been voting Reck still.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1123, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1117, Enter wrote:Why do you object to my Nimueh push but you didn't object to the tictac votes? Nimueh is in the game thread posting scummy things and tictac isn't here at all and hasn't been for several days. How do you justify not being here most of the week with exemption from presure?
I literally...LITERALLY just said people need to stop sitting on wagons with no cases. Maybe if you stopped spam posting every chance you got and actually READ something once, there wouldn't be constant bouts of inactivity that are partially the work of an apathy you keep causing?
In post 1129, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1125, Nimueh wrote:I give up. Just ignore me because you’re not listening to anything I’m saying and I’m not feeling well enough to keep banging my head against a brick wall.
Please do my my sanity's sake as well
I don’t think this is scum theater.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

pedit: i don't agree. there's no reason Flubber couldn't have put a buddy in there to even things out.
But almost 4 hours, sitting at L-2?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Chara »

okay i'll agree with that.
Enter's replace out and the leadup to it was really towny and i should just concentrate on that regardless of how i feel about Succinct. there are like four slots with bad interactions with Flubber at this point and they can't all be scum.

pedit: sitting at L-2 when and where? i'm not sure what you mean.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

elbirn's at l-2 {nimueh, tris, reck, succinct}
i don't really townread like any of those people
if this wagon happens and he flips town i'm going to be more than a little bit annoyed

(@reck if you're on the wrong wagon for a third day in a row .... that would be like stretching credulity at that point, no matter how bad you say your play is rn)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
In post 2314, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
Brigitte(4)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)
Elbirn(1)
~ (137)
Ankamius(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
Around here-ish is when I feel the lynch was locked into tris/brigette. Maybe I'm wrong on tris, then.
In post 2315, Flubbernugget wrote:This makes chara and succinct the main points of interest on the brigette wagon
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4065, skitter30 wrote:elbirn's at l-2 {nimueh, tris, reck, succinct}
i don't really townread like any of those people
if this wagon happens and he flips town i'm going to be more than a little bit annoyed

(@reck if you're on the wrong wagon for a third day in a row .... that would be like stretching credulity at that point, no matter how bad you say your play is rn)
I unvoted. And I think Tris is mechanically obvtown.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4063, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4058, Chara wrote:you're right Reck, it's pretty much the same thing with you and Elbirn. his had more of an impression on me at the time and i guess that's why i thought differently. and that outright defending Flubber is also not really what you were doing, which i why it made me suspicious to begin with.

oh, now i see.
meaning if Elbirn's town scum should just lynch him. but without another town vote, scum aren't in a position to quickhammer.

pedit: agree with tris town.

i don't know. i'm burnt out.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i didn't realize you unvoted
like i guess tris is more likely town than not but i don't really feel it
i don't think in a game where there's exactly one spare mislynch i'd really be interested in lynching her ever rn tho; there's much scummier people about
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i'm starting to get kinda burnt-out too
there's too much bloat in this game
and not really getting anywhere conclusive
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

too many replacements and it's starting to become hard even for me to keep track of everything
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4064, Chara wrote:okay i'll agree with that.
Enter's replace out and the leadup to it was really towny and i should just concentrate on that regardless of how i feel about Succinct. there are like four slots with bad interactions with Flubber at this point and they can't all be scum.

pedit: sitting at L-2 when and where? i'm not sure what you mean.
Prior to Flubber IC claim, Tris was the last vote and that was almost 4 hours before and put him at L-2. If Skitter can’t tell I’m obvtown yet, then I’m definitely not trusting her Elbirn read. And Tris’ most recent postings, how can Skitter still think she’s scum here?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4068, Chara wrote:
In post 4063, Nimueh wrote:

oh, now i see.
meaning if Elbirn's town scum should just lynch him. but without another town vote, scum aren't in a position to quickhammer.

pedit: agree with tris town.

i don't know. i'm burnt out.
No, was referring to the Flubber wagon, pre-IC claim.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Chara »

Nim (can't scumread this)/Reck (irl, i don't care)/tris (meh)/skitter (absolute) /Creature (meta)/Tohru (obviously) town

Elbirn/Succinct/NMSA left

there

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”