GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by GrandWazoo »

Urap always scumreads me for bogus reasons. But he usually at least pretends to make some sort of case. Seems to be phoning it in this game.

Alacrity votes me
again
. Since the first vote was embedded in a wall (as usual), maybe she didn't even notice.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 337, nomnomnom wrote:You are talking about a player that has not said a single game-relevant thing since the beginning. That's honestly mind boggling you'd say something like this. And if you say "this is how he plays", you are highlighting exactly why he drives me insane

Based it off the fact he doesn't post often and when he does, it doesn't say much and even when voting alac, he didn't add any reasoning at all, doesn't seem like he's actually trying to persuade anyone to join the wagon, which is what I'd imagine scum would be doing. Not sure whether this falls under playstyle or activeness?
In post 338, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 335, Locke113 wrote:This serves as a perfect opportunity for a scum partner to either A. Prepare to bus the living fuck out of their partner, possibly going so far as hammering their partner before their replacement even catches up or B. Start a completely new wagon/start pushing a much smaller wagon to draw attention away from their scum partner. It's not really conspiracy theory levels, at least not on the level of reptilians, which are totally real
At the time, weren't there only vanity wagons otherwise? I mean, yes these are two opportunities for scum. These aren't the only opportunities...why not just stay on the wagon and wait for it to possibly dissipate? We're 7 days out from the deadline.
Because waiting for it to dissipate is more risky, once a replace out happens, people seem a lot more susceptible to joining new wagons that appear so its any easy way to get attention off your partner. In comparison if you wait, what if your partner's replacement says something further incriminating while everyone's focusing on them, pushing town to just lynch them.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 346, GrandWazoo wrote:By keeping your main a secret you are denying us the chance to compare your present play with your town/scum meta. A town player would welcome such scrutiny.

Transparency is only counter-productive to scum.
@Nom
Now this, this right here is conspiracy theory levels
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 354, Locke113 wrote:
In post 346, GrandWazoo wrote:By keeping your main a secret you are denying us the chance to compare your present play with your town/scum meta. A town player would welcome such scrutiny.

@Nom
I wouldn't say it's conspiracy theory levels, I'd say it's more unnecessary invasive questioning.
Like, I can think of a lot of reasons why you would want to start an alt or in general start a new account and remain secret, that are not related to the game at all. Clearly she does not want to be recognized, so why press the issue for this long?

Like honestly I can't say if he's being invasive because he MUST know who Alacrity are so he will press the issue ad infinitum, or if there's something more to it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Either way I'd suggest to drop it because it's stupid and extremely rude on top of that :igmeou:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Grand Wazoo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alacrity
Alacrity
Goon
Alacrity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Alacrity »

Knowing who I am would not help you read me. =)
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:30 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 358, Alacrity wrote:Knowing who I am would not help you read me. =)
Then why the mystery?

You can always create another alt you know.
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:41 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 355, nomnomnom wrote:

@Nom
I wouldn't say it's conspiracy theory levels, I'd say it's more unnecessary invasive questioning.
Like, I can think of a lot of reasons why you would want to start an alt or in general start a new account and remain secret, that are not related to the game at all. Clearly she does not want to be recognized, so why press the issue for this long?

Like honestly I can't say if he's being invasive because he MUST know who Alacrity are so he will press the issue ad infinitum, or if there's something more to it.
You can't enter the game proudly declaring your alt, daring ppl to guess who it is, then complain because someone actually wants to know.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:52 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

GW,

I asked Alacrity if they were an alt because I wanted to know if my scum-tell was applicable in her case. So they didn't just come in here boasting it. And I think the guess my main bit was the result of her to misreading another one of my posts, as well.

Further, this is really shallow reasoning, and it's pretty common for people to both disclose that they are alts and refuse to disclose their mains. So it isn't scum indicative.

I think it is scummy that you've pushed it, but regardless of your alignment I would suggest that you let it go.
103-11 0-2
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

GrandWazoo wrote: You can't enter the game proudly declaring your alt, daring ppl to guess who it is, then complain because someone actually wants to know.
That's not what happened. Alacrity mentioned it was an alt because urap asked her that.
In post 36, Alacrity wrote:
In post 33, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 26, Alacrity wrote:Good morning! I look forward to playing with all of you today. =)

VOTE: insomnia
@alacrity Are you an alt? what kind of mafia experience do you have?

[/vote]Alacrity[/vote]
We have played before, actually! =)
The following posts also explain why the alt was made and that she didn't want to be recognized, urap dropped the issue fairly quickly afterwards.
In post 41, Alacrity wrote:
In post 40, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 38, Alacrity wrote:
In post 37, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 36, Alacrity wrote:We have played before, actually! =)
neat

also bleh

because I have a pet theory that your opening post is scum-indicative for very new players, but not necessarily anyone else.
My first post is there to help me get the footing of how Alacrity talks. I need that, otherwise I get found out too fast.

Is this enough to explain it?
Ah, I actually didn't need explanation outside of knowing this wasn't your first game.

I only have data to signify that it is significant for very new players.

I can't be arsed to try and guess mains, but pm me later if we have a good game? ;P
Feel free to! I want an alt that is not likely to be linked back to me, so knowing what to avoid doing will help.
There was nothing from Alacrity that "dared people to guess her main". The only person that did this is PP and it was jokingly.
In post 43, PenguinPower wrote:Can I guess?

:twisted:
I'll try not to be rude by asking this, but what's your problem, exactly?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 360, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 355, nomnomnom wrote:

@Nom

You can't enter the game proudly declaring your alt, daring ppl to guess who it is, then complain because someone actually wants to know.
Its not even you wanting to know that's the problem though, I myself am interested in what her main is but I haven't mentioned it
because it isn't any of my business
. Curiosity isn't the problem here, its how you're expressing your curiosity.
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:20 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

Ok I'll drop the alt business since it seems NAI here.

Nomnom & Urap still haven't addressed
Alacrity
Alacrity
Goon
Alacrity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Alacrity »

I had a response but it appears to no longer be necessary.

I will return later! =)
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:21 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

First of all, it wasn't a misrep. I asked a question.
In post 244, u r a person 2 wrote:Why did you give intent to vote Insomnia if you wanted alacrity
So let's stop with your misrep, please.

I saw that you had been scum reading alacrity

but I also Saw that you didn't want to vote insomnia because you were worried about a quickhammer

So I don't understand why your vote wasn't on alacrity

heck you could have done both

and then your answer to my question was not reassuring, either.
In post 251, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 244, u r a person 2 wrote:Why did you give intent to vote Insomnia if you wanted alacrity
It was a play on the "L-2 is the new L-1" comment. It was clear that wagon would stall after Insom repped out.
This sounds like you were giving half-hearted support to a wagon you didn't really believe in, and without any real purpose because you thought the wagon would fall apart anyway.

And if that's how you felt about Insomnia, then I REALLY don't understand why your vote wasn't on alacrity to begin with?
103-11 0-2
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:18 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 366, u r a person 2 wrote:First of all, it wasn't a misrep. I asked a question.
No, you insinuated that my Alacrity vote came out of nowhere. It clearly didn't.
I saw that you had been scum reading alacrity

but I also Saw that you didn't want to vote insomnia because you were worried about a quickhammer
Again, I was riffing on Penguin's remark. Not a great riff maybe. I certainly didn't worry about a quickhammer by NM or anyone else since I was already SR Insomnia.
This sounds like you were giving half-hearted support to a wagon you didn't really believe in, and without any real purpose because you thought the wagon would fall apart anyway.
First, I knew the wagon would fall apart because they always do in that situation. Second, I didn't read Insom's rep-out post until after I posted the lame "intent" which was careless on my part. :shrug:
And if that's how you felt about Insomnia, then I REALLY don't understand why your vote wasn't on alacrity to begin with?
Because there's more than one scum in the game obviously. I'm still sus of both slots. Feeling a little better about yours tho - this sounds more like town!Urap.

What's your read on NM? Are occasional shit-takes and naked votes just his meta?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 367, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 366, u r a person 2 wrote:First of all, it wasn't a misrep. I asked a question.
No, you insinuated that my Alacrity vote came out of nowhere. It clearly didn't.
back this up if you're going to continue with it. because it's false.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:32 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 367, GrandWazoo wrote:Again, I was riffing on Penguin's remark. Not a great riff maybe. I certainly didn't worry about a quickhammer by NM or anyone else since I was already SR Insomnia.
So you weren't afraid of a quick hammer
And you actually scum read insomnia
And you were actually supportive of the wagon, which you thought was about to collapse

So you riffed on Penguin's remark instead of voting because you thought that was the best way to stop the wagon from breaking apart? If I'm you with the above givens, I'm voting there every time and pushing a case, ya?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 367, GrandWazoo wrote:What's your read on NM? Are occasional shit-takes and naked votes just his meta?
Never played with him, but my understanding is that he plays like this, yes. I don't have a read on him.

I am getting more confident that I'm voting scum, though.

Can I get some thoughts from others on GW?
103-11 0-2
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:42 am

Post by GrandWazoo »

In post 369, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 367, GrandWazoo wrote:Again, I was riffing on Penguin's remark. Not a great riff maybe. I certainly didn't worry about a quickhammer by NM or anyone else since I was already SR Insomnia.
And you were actually supportive of the wagon, which you thought was about to collapse

So you riffed on Penguin's remark instead of voting because you thought that was the best way to stop the wagon from breaking apart?
No I wasn't afraid of a quickhammer. Yes I was SR Insom, but as mentioned Insom wasn't the only SR.

Seriously bro, you're obsessing over what I didn't do, why I didn't do it and when. This is basically what you accuse me of doing with Alacrity - making a big deal over nothing.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:46 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Hm...
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 371, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 369, u r a person 2 wrote:

So you riffed on Penguin's remark instead of voting because you thought that was the best way to stop the wagon from breaking apart?
No I wasn't afraid of a quickhammer. Yes I was SR Insom, but as mentioned Insom wasn't the only SR.

Seriously bro, you're obsessing over what I didn't do, why I didn't do it and when. This is basically what you accuse me of doing with Alacrity - making a big deal over nothing.
VOTE: Grand Wazoo
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 373, Locke113 wrote: VOTE: Grand Wazoo
Wanna talk about it?
103-11 0-2