Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Tohru »

Finally!

It was sad that I had to knock some hard truths into you before you woke up, but I'm glad it did.

I don't hate you at all Nimueh, I feel that my criticism is constructive. I sincerely hope that you reflect on your behavior and make changes for the better. In 1176 the post you quoted above from Enter, even he made some comments about your personality as well. I sincerely think that it would be helpful for your own growth if you did some reflections.

That's all I have to say on this matter.

Now I'm hoping someone hammers so we can finally move on.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4350, Tohru wrote:Finally!

It was sad that I had to knock some hard truths into you before you woke up, but I'm glad it did.

I don't hate you at all Nimueh, I feel that my criticism is constructive. I sincerely hope that you reflect on your behavior and make changes for the better. In 1176 the post you quoted above from Enter, even he made some comments about your personality as well. I sincerely think that it would be helpful for your own growth if you did some reflections.

And what about my “constructive criticisms” about you?

You are really getting on my nerves with this. I’m not interested in your bs psychoanalysis, tyvm. :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4351, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4350, Tohru wrote:Finally!

And what about my “constructive criticisms” about you?

You are really getting on my nerves with this. I’m not interested in your bs psychoanalysis, tyvm. :roll:
Please don’t sign up for any games I’m in.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

[/spoiler]
In post 4341, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4319, Tohru wrote:
In post 4313, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4310, Tohru wrote:The last scum is in tris or Creature. I think it's a lot more likely to be tris. Who has been playing a fantastic game, by the way.
This is precisely why I’m not trusting your reads

And no, I’m not going to let you manipulate my vote,
You know I'm not scum, why are you so resistant about town "manipulating" your vote?

You're extremely
selfish, inconsiderate, and in fact toxic.

I'm considering replacing out, I did NOT sign up to play Babysitter or Counsellor or Psych, I came here to play Mafia.

But since skitter and Chara are in fact remaining in the game I will continue to tolerate as well.

---

Nimueh, you are either
with us or against us.
I've been putting extraordinary efforts to reach out to you but you've been shafting me or being extremely patronizing. Your behavior has made me incredibly upset and it's no wonder that other players have been upset at your behavior to the point of blacklisting you as well.

This game has taken a drain on a bubbly, optimistic and full of energy player like me. I'm out of steam.

Either you help us and bring us closer to game end or you continue "solving" your non-existent game.

I want out.
[/spoiler]

Why? Because I insist on thinking for myself? Feel free to blacklist me then. Your approach to playing mafia, seems to be you must agree with me or my way or the highway and you don’t even consider for one minute even the slightest possibility you might possibly be wrong about something. I have never encountered any town player that tried to direct other players to the extent you have in this game. You have made some excellent points but you ought to be willing to be open to arguments that might refute your reasoning. I definitely am because I’ve made the mistake of tunnelling in games before and it taught me that especially when it comes to making scumreads, I can be wrong unless I can successfully debunk any possible couter argument to my reasons for scumlocking anyone. You actually ought to be grateful to me and anyone who forces you to critically examine all aspects of your solving the way I have.

I’m truly sorry if you’re viewing my healthy definitely pro-townie skepticism as either “patronizing” or toxic”. I won’t even dignify the ridiculousness of “selfish” or inconsiderate”. I am trying to solve this puzzle and your lockscum reading that slot while refusing to address either any counter arguments or other factors is extremely frustrating to me and messing with my head because I feel that you don’t respect others who have different reads than you and aren’t willing to listen. See Ank had strong views but she didn’t shut out other ideas/information. For example, my wanting not to rush this lynch, has provided us tons of associative info, in the case we lynch Succinct and he winds up flipping town. Sure, you maybe right and then I have wasted time but what if you’re not? Then I have provided town a valuable service by refusing to rush this. Think about it.
@Tohru

You are the only one on the playerlist, I hope to never have to play another game with btw.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Creature »

Can we tell who Succinct's partner is from today?
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4354, Creature wrote:Can we tell who Succinct's partner is from today?
I have no idea, I’m still not even 100% sure on this vote. But if Succinct is scum, it’s obviously someone on Elbirn. If Succinct is scum, then I dunno, maybe Chara?

But I have a much easier time, seeing Elbirn/Skitter/NMSA as scum over Chara, if this winds up being a mislynch. I think Reck is town. but I do think Enter scumslipped with that post.

I ISO’d the three towngames Succinct linked. He was town in all of them and he was obviously solving in those games.

But I do think Enter might have scumslipped with that post. You just never accuse the same player of BOTH scumclaiming AND gamethrowing. Either or or but never both, which he did, so that reads as scum slipping that they’re trying to mislynch me.

You can say to someone, you are EITHER scumclaiming OR gamethrowing here but not BOTH together. He also should have said, that he won’t take his vote on me until I townup or something but instead he specifically says
I rolled scum AND am gamethrowing
. He also implied I was dense, another thing you don’t say to anyone you actually sr.

So in essence, he clearly tr me, while calling me scum. I’m still wrestling with the hostility and scum motivation for the replace out though, so no I’m far from confident about this vote for that reason. *shrug*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Nimueh »

However, I have experienced scum being absolutely furious with me before. One scum even kept bitching about me ad nauseum in their scum chat, so scum usually hates my guts but I dunno. \_0_/
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Creature »

I don't think that's an actual slip. Already kept calling someone scum and badtown before out of anger.
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4256, Creature wrote:tbh I'm still worried about how I remember seeing Elbirn and skitter using slurs when I picture them as polite players.
When did Skitter use “slurs” and is this indicative of Elbirn scum meta? Like any even slight nastiness would be a dead giveaway for sheep scum for example, since town!sheep is always nice. Other players, like Firebringer, it’s reversed. Scum!Fire is usually way more pleasant than town!Fire, for example.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4357, Creature wrote:I don't think that's an actual slip. Already kept calling someone scum and badtown before out of anger.
UNVOTE:

*sigh*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4306, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.3
Succinct (4):
Tohru , skitter30 , Elbirn , NotMySpamAccount
Elbirn (3):
Succinct , xRECKONERx , Chara

Not voting (3):
Creature, Nimueh , tris

With 10 alive, it’s 6 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-31 02:45:59).
I will vote whomever the lead wagon is within the next 5 1/2 days.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit.
No matter what, we shouldn’t no lynch. At worst, we get valuable info but no lynch just gets scum, one free NK and of course, another escape.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

Succinct is a mislynch. He’s flipping town people. Tohru’s a WOAT for pushing this through. There is no resistance to this wagon. Where the hell is his partner? Freaking nowhere, that’s where!

But when Elbirn was getting wagoned, Skitter was right there to put the Kabosh on it.

Scum is Elbirn/Skitter.

VOTE: Elbirn
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 4256, Creature wrote:tbh I'm still worried about how I remember seeing Elbirn and skitter using slurs when I picture them as polite players.
In post 4260, Creature wrote:
In post 4259, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4254, Creature wrote:
In post 4249, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4246, Creature wrote:
In post 4236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4143, Tohru wrote:This discussion has long stopped being about finding scum and game solving but instead extrapersonal and hot tempers.

If you are lost and do not feel that you are in the mood to think, if you are exhausted, or if you are fatigued from the game, please vote Succinct with me and end this.
screw it, this game is toxic, I don't even care anymore, VOTE: succinct to get out of this game
In post 4238, NotMySpamAccount wrote:This is a terrible game, if someone could just vote succinct rn and get us out of this geadache I would be very ppreciative
Why did you become like this right after doing a string of posts?
all the toxic bs with nim/chara/elbirn etc. gave me a headache
. When I finished my readthrough I decided I didn't care enough to go all out trying to win this trainwreck. I just want succinct dead to bring the end closer, since there's a good enough reason succinct is scum.
Do you think there could have scum theater involved?
This started when Skitter threw unwarranted shade on Reck for being on the wrong wagon twice and when I called Skitter out on this, she rebuked me for game solving and her lapdog Chara, tried to emotionally blackmail me to back off. Pretty much that, in a nutshell.
Wow that's low blow even as scum. It reminds me of one scum player that decided to insult one town player or something as strategy in MU.
In post 4354, Creature wrote:Can we tell who Succinct's partner is from today?
In post 4357, Creature wrote:I don't think that's an actual slip. Already kept calling someone scum and badtown before out of anger.

Oh yeah, and Creature GOAT
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4339, Chara wrote:tris is out of the lock now. Creature is in it because i'm still really confident in his meta. i've been wrong in the past but all of my more recent calls have been good.
Reck is there for why i explained.
Doubling down on Succinct mislynch.
Succinct can’t be scum here with no partner.

Yeah, Chara/Reck town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4338, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4074, Chara wrote:Nim (can't scumread this)/Reck (irl, i don't care)/tris (meh)/skitter (absolute) /Creature (meta)/Tohru (obviously) town

Elbirn/Succinct/NMSA left

there
reck creature and tris
i'm not sure i explicitly scumread any of them but i don't townread any of them strongly enough either to build a poe around calling them town

+ nim
+ agree with succinct and nmsa

elbirn's town tho

like i don't feel confident that this game is on lock really
Who is Succinct’s partner, Skitter?

Wrt to bolded, dafuq? How in the hell can Succinct and NMSA ever be partners? Have you not noticed that NMSA is actually VOTING Succinct and he came damn close to being hammered, in a scenario
where scum can’t bus
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4340, skitter30 wrote:i probably feel like if scum's in that group it's in the following order i think:
tris > creature > reck

(reck's irl thing resonated with me too tbh)
Sorry, we are not lynching town!Creature.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4332, skitter30 wrote:also if succinct is town i kinda feel like there wouldn't be resistant to it given how hard tohru is pushing it - they could have just rode town!tohru's push to get one of those two critical mislynches
Okay, maybe wrong about Skitter.

:thinking:

In any case, Succinct is still flipping town, due to having no partner try to stop this wagon.

UNVOTE:
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Succinct is a mislynch. He’s flipping town people. Tohru’s a WOAT for pushing this through. There is no resistance to this wagon. Where the hell is his partner? Freaking nowhere, that’s where!
Yeah man, basically this. Also there are sketchy players who suddenly decided to jump on Succinct.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Scum is Elbirn/Skitter.
What about NMSA?
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4257, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 4252, Creature wrote:
In post 4250, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4247, Creature wrote:
In post 4245, Nimueh wrote:
In post 4241, Creature wrote:Yawn, feeling like we're going to mislynch again
In post 4242, Creature wrote:Inb4 Succint selfhammers
Who do you think is scum?
I didn't like NMSA's entrance rn. It was something like:

*does a string of posts* AAAH END THIS GAME NOW
You think, we should vote him?
Nah, I want to see what's going on with him.
put your money where your mouth is and vote me cowards. when I flip town I'll be out of this, and tbh I welcome it. in the mean time, vote succinct, and if he flips town you can lynch me for the loss if you really feel like it.

pedit: look at torueh's posts

pedit 2: yes I would have voted anyone remotely scummy
This is sounding a lot like Flubber before the fake IC claim.

VOTE: NMSA
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: NMSA
Sigh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4368, Creature wrote:
In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Succinct is a mislynch. He’s flipping town people. Tohru’s a WOAT for pushing this through. There is no resistance to this wagon. Where the hell is his partner? Freaking nowhere, that’s where!
Yeah man, basically this. Also there are sketchy players who suddenly decided to jump on Succinct.
In post 4369, Creature wrote:
In post 4362, Nimueh wrote:Scum is Elbirn/Skitter.
What about NMSA?
I actually think I’m wrong about Elbirn/Skitter.

I think it could be NMSA/Tris now.

But this needs to eat rope asap.

NMSA is going to escape tonight. Don’t let him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

put your money where your mouth is and vote me cowards. when I flip town I'll be out of this, and tbh I welcome it. in the mean time, vote succinct, and if he flips town you can lynch me for the loss if you really feel like it.
This is lockscum. This needs to eat rope.
NMSA is planning to escape tonight.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 4373, Nimueh wrote:
This is lockscum. This needs to eat rope.
NMSA is planning to escape tonight.
In post 3106, Flubbernugget wrote:Just that.
I will be confirmed town tomorrow

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”