Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

also
if anyone wants to give me like a tiny bit to go off of or catch up with, that would be lovely!~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 923, FakeGod wrote:
Ankamius replaces LabRat01.
yo lets recreate restarted dance game but I do have something to ask ya

Before you read anything, just read d2, and tell me if you believe the read the person you replaced was trying to push.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 859, insomnia wrote:
In post 839, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours
Hey we seem to be on the same page, sort of.

What do you think of RC still being alive?

Would you be so kind to shoot him before we send Rui on a mission as well?

Thank you very much
Hey, the only details I read of D1 are the setup and seeing if guns claimed first thing, and if they did, who those guns are. I am starting with D2 first because it'll seem like it'll probably be a quick read (as seen with me just skimming why the replaceouts happened), but this concerns me, and I was wondering if you can address somethings for me?

- Why do you feel like this is something you needed to respond to this first thing?
- Why are you trying to advocate on a shot on RC? Like okay, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but I want to know what the basis is for you trying to guide a shot to my slot.
- This could just be a insignificant detail bugging me, but why are you issueing a command to GL in a way that feels like you care about what he has to say but you don't. Like, it looks like you're trying to talk to him when its abundantly clear you're trying to talk at him.

Like, I can see why town has this attitude, but pointing it out right away at the start of the day seems kinda weird?
But town does it all of the time, so we probably just need to talk and figure things out from there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay that was a short and easy read.

I only have reads on the above 2 that I want to interact and either strength or re-evalute based on interactions, with so I'ma read the rest of the game for a bit.

I thought sleeping was the plan but I kinda have a burst of energy atm so...
Prolly won't map anything until LyLo though.

Also
UNVOTE:
Going to read the game first.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw GL, I know I'm your shot 100% of the time just because of how you can't read me or trust me, but let me play the game first before you pull the trigger?
I would like to interact with people I townread and try to solve the game before you shoot, and if you decide not to shoot me then so be it.
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 928, Alisae wrote:
In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours

Thank you very much
Hey, the only details I read of D1 are the setup and seeing if guns claimed first thing, and if they did, who those guns are. I am starting with D2 first because it'll seem like it'll probably be a quick read (as seen with me just skimming why the replaceouts happened), but this concerns me, and I was wondering if you can address somethings for me?

- Why do you feel like this is something you needed to respond to this first thing?
- Why are you trying to advocate on a shot on RC? Like okay, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but I want to know what the basis is for you trying to guide a shot to my slot.
- This could just be a insignificant detail bugging me, but why are you issueing a command to GL in a way that feels like you care about what he has to say but you don't. Like, it looks like you're trying to talk to him when its abundantly clear you're trying to talk at him.

Like, I can see why town has this attitude, but pointing it out right away at the start of the day seems kinda weird?
But town does it all of the time, so we probably just need to talk and figure things out from there.
I have my theory. It’s in my ISO.

Guilty is the only one that sort of agreed with my plan.

Everyone seems upset if we lynch RC for some reason. I don’t know why. His shot can give us a high percentage in win rate.

My case explains it all. Look at it. Tell me if you disagree because, obviously, you’re probably not going to get butthurt over you dying for the good of the town (hopefully)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 931, insomnia wrote:
In post 928, Alisae wrote:

Thank you very much

I have my theory. It’s in my ISO.

Guilty is the only one that sort of agreed with my plan.

Everyone seems upset if we lynch RC for some reason. I don’t know why. His shot can give us a high percentage in win rate.

My case explains it all. Look at it. Tell me if you disagree because, obviously, you’re probably not going to get butthurt over you dying for the good of the town (hopefully)
Meh, I'm probably getting shot unless GL can trust me, so I just wanna play the game before that ends up happening.

I'll probably get to it at the pace I'm going, on pg 9 so its going quick.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

@insomnia if you plan on sticking around, what reads do you have?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 931, insomnia wrote:Guilty is the only one that sort of agreed with my plan.
I'm not actually finding this in his ISO.
I'm probably just blind but can you show me where?
I'm trying to find what you said based on what he said and where that is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 268, insomnia wrote:
In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 263, insomnia wrote:I still do but I can't be sure of you, since you are RC. So that's why I'd rather wait a night and see if you get nkd.
what if I don't?
Then mafia is really taking wifom shots and want to mess with me, which would be silly given that I'm not an experienced player. Either that, or you're scum.
That's pretty naive dude, but I'ma keep reading.

If you show me something that would help me think you didn't just not shoot RC so that you had a read you could keep on pushing or try to get a shot there, that would be lovely.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 506, insomnia wrote:Right now you’re voting for someone that is being sent on a mission by the strongest scum player in this lobby
This rhetoric is so scummy and you know it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I read the game.
The slots I hope to get reads on via real time interaction is RCE, rooster, DT, and BRVR.

I have reads everywher else, but I'm not going to play my cards just yet.

@Rooster
- Can you give me the most indepth explanation possible on why you see insomnia as town? I'm not asking because I scumread insomnia, but rather because I want to understand how you go that read, why you read that slot the way you do, and if this is a read that is coming from town, or what is happening with it in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright it seems everyone is asleep. I'ma hit the hay as well.
I know this wasn't really a catch-up, but I have my thoughts, and I'm pretty sure I will share them once Ank gives me a response, and then I can hopefully try to catch one of those that I want to interact with and try to figure out their alignment, and so and and so on.

Oh yeah, and also reading NSG + RC's iso in combination of each other will probably help a ton too.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Insomnia
- My biggest concern with you atm is I feel like your entire gameplan and approach to the game revolves around getting my slot shot. The reason why I hate your rhetoric in is because its straight up manipulative. Like, the literal intent of that phrase is to gaslight and sow discord around, especially with how you're throwing his reputation into the mix. I'm not going to pretend his reputation doesn't exist, but it irks me that you're actively bringing it up and using it to try to accomplish your goals.
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by insomnia »

Here, Alisae. That’s why I said sort of.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Heya Alisae

I actually just woke up myself, I will do some catch up before work but no guarantees of how far I will get before I have to leave
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

okay now I will probably sleep lmao

pedit: Oh okay, but I don't really know how you got the reaction that he was mentioning what you said?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 941, Ankamius wrote:Heya Alisae

I actually just woke up myself, I will do some catch up before work but no guarantees of how far I will get before I have to leave
nvm
I will stay up to work with you.
But before you catch-up, just read d2. Its a very quick read, then get back to what I need you to get back to me on
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 939, Alisae wrote:
@Insomnia
- My biggest concern with you atm is I feel like your entire gameplan and approach to the game revolves around getting my slot shot. The reason why I hate your rhetoric in is because its straight up manipulative. Like, the literal intent of that phrase is to gaslight and sow discord around, especially with how you're throwing his reputation into the mix. I'm not going to pretend his reputation doesn't exist, but it irks me that you're actively bringing it up and using it to try to accomplish your goals.
My plan is too pro-town, you just can’t realise that because you’re the same as RC. You probably both think that you get merit points if you stay alive until the end of the game, although there’s nothing that we achieve with it.

Good luck, I’m not giving any reads.

You’ve got the game sorted.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 942, Alisae wrote:okay now I will probably sleep lmao

pedit: Oh okay, but I don't really know how you got the reaction that he was mentioning what you said?
“Sort of”
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by insomnia »

With you turning my plan down and thinking every person who town read me is scum, your chance of sending scum in the AP get higher and higher.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by insomnia »

That plan never comes from scum, it’s too pro-town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 944, insomnia wrote:
In post 939, Alisae wrote:
@Insomnia
My plan is too pro-town, you just can’t realise that because you’re the same as RC. You probably both think that you get merit points if you stay alive until the end of the game, although there’s nothing that we achieve with it.

Good luck, I’m not giving any reads.

You’ve got the game sorted.
Uh, I kinda just want to try to get into the game.
But this doesn't really help me?

My goal is pretty simple:
I think GL shoots me due to the micro we just finished and trust issues he had with me where he blatantly said that he has issues trusting me.
I try to do what I can to play the game, establish reads, get people working together, and formulate a plan to help win the game.
GL can then shoot me or not shoot me, its up to him really

So can you play the part if you're town?
I want you to address my concerns and help me out here.
If you are town, things will make sense and I will see it since I like to think I'm competent.
Working against me doesn't really help me at all since I'm someone who relys on working with people to try to win.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

insomnia, the most important thing right now to see if your town or not IS your reads.
If you are town, I want to work with you to help decide on how we are going to approach and win the game.
Your reads help me with this.
I want your thought processes. I want to get in your head, I want to understand you.
Because if I can do that, I will be able to find out if you are town or not.

Right now I think I'm scum, and I want to give you chances to prove me wrong.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”