Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like sorry unless you're accusing me of tactical replacing I'm town.

If you're accusing me of that fuck off and die.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm

But this isn't about that and has never been :]
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:02 pm

Like you've claimed PT cop. I see benefits to leaving you alive if you're town. But if you want this to be me or you I will make sure it's you, you have no fucking idea what I can do :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm

That said

You claim a result on me you die.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2323, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reminder that the Brigitte interaction spews me town forever.

Reminder that I was the nightkill.

Reminder that I'm objectively obvtowm by play.

Reminder that I led a lynch on scum D1 who were heavily townread and it took a struggle of a day to do so.

Anyone in this game who wants to even bring up the possibility that I'm scum
at this point can be lynched or replace out, be it MS or mbaki claiming cop
i am not like you, i dont believe in replacing out of half my games, i believe replacements are against the spirit of mafia.

you brought up me being scum, you still aren't retracting that, and that makes you scum. when ONE GAME AGO you claimed an ability to read me and proved it, and in a game where scum is starved of mislynches. especially because you're doubling down after my claim.

it does NOT, you tried to stop the brigitte lynch, you are known for faking AtE as scum.

you were docced by a sketchy slot, and regardless, don't tell me scum!you would never no kill when you're the most widely town read slot in the game, and don't tell me scum you doesn't hard bus.

brigitte was kind of widely town read, but reminder, you tried to stop the lynch on her, tried to lynch several other slots too, and i also was a big proponent of that lynch.

the cards are in your court rc. i warned you i would read you by how you read me, and you chose (incorrectly) to scum read me. i don't claim to be able to sort you, although i have an alright track record.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2325, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like sorry unless you're accusing me of tactical replacing I'm town.

If you're accusing me of that fuck off and die.
I don't think tactical is the right word. We just have very different policies on replace outs, and yours is the thing I respect about you least. You've posted in mafia discussion you think replace outs are a good thing for the site, and I cannot even comprehend that. But off topic.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:06 pm

I've said all I need to say.

There is no path to you lynching me

It you want to have this fight today in spite of that I'll give you everything you asked for and more.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2327, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like you've claimed PT cop. I see benefits to leaving you alive if you're town. But if you want this to be me or you I will make sure it's you, you have no fucking idea what I can do :]
So you hesitate on me being scum?

vocalize

do not lie about confidence if you're town
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 2331, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've said all I need to say.

There is no path to you lynching me

It you want to have this fight today in spite of that I'll give you everything you asked for and more.
i already said i think i get lynched over you, i can feel the thread. if you think i'm 100% scum, go for it! if you're town i'm prepared to lose in exchange for being able to cite you not being able to read me in future games, and to knock you off your high horse.

your alternative is starting another wagon and we postpone this, but if you think i'm scum, don't do that. if you think i'm scum this gets resolved today because we can still win in a nightmare situation of two town flips, we can't push that off til later.

the ball is in your court. i said it would be a bad idea to push me many times. if town you still chose to do that, i change my mind about a lot of things.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

I would rather not be forced to leave every mafia game a bloody mess to survive. I'm super picky about who I play with. Replacing out allows me to avoid situations that no one wants a with people whom I haven't played with before.

I wouldn't have known before this game not to play with Auro (contingent on him being town) for example. You learn.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by mbaki »

and again, i want to be very clear i don't think you're doing it with negative intentions, i've been clear i don't think you're a bad dude.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm

I do not want to lynch your claim given I found several references to you doing parms meta etc etc. I also don't want to lynch Lovebird, so.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2334, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wouldn't have known before this game not to play with Auro
Cause I'm playing the game?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by mbaki »

if scum isn't in you and me, and its not GL because you're town, then you don't want to lynch anybody except ms.

who is scum? ms could be one, but he isn't both.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Don't want to lynch a claimed cop today. We get one result for sure tomorrow, because GL can doc him.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2337, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2334, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wouldn't have known before this game not to play with Auro
Cause I'm playing the game?
Again, FTR.

Reality says it's possible the Brigitte push can be theater. She's townreading the slot for other reasons.
Mbaki says it's possible the Brigitte push can be theater.

I just mentioned I don't have a confident townread on this fella, and he's going crazy about it.

Playing "objectively towny" is a poor argument, because if you know what makes someone *objective* town, you simply play that way. Pushing a scum lynch fails to be objective town for someone who's done that as scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:27 pm

In post 2338, mbaki wrote:if scum isn't in you and me, and its not GL because you're town, then you don't want to lynch anybody except ms.

who is scum? ms could be one, but he isn't both.
JE
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by mbaki »

JE is pretty blatantly town from d1, my friend. I think he's my third strongest town read after Parm (tbf this isn't a read) and other RC.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I'm town, and everyone (apart from claims) seems to be townread save Lovebird (who needs a replacement). From my PoV, something *is* wrong in the gamestate (also mildly evidenced by Brigitte's neighborhood post).

It is probably to town's best interest to lynch my slot since there's a continued failure to correctly townread me (fighting my own lynch, if RC decides to kill me out of spite, is an uphill battle which I eventually lose in most universes), although I believe there are multiple AI plays in my content. For example,

1. My Brigitte vote: I was the second vote on the wagon, and didn't attempt to push anyone towards a different vote. Note my preceding GL interactions - *he* attempted to find a common scumread apart from Brigitte, and my response was lackluster - if I was scum, I would've made a better effort there to try and move off of Brigitte. I also would've tried defending against her push. Of course, you could say that as scum, it's the safer play to "sheep RC and bus" but objectively, with town blocks forming that didn't have me in them, the more likely play I'd make is the former.
2. My lackluster play: Is an actual towntell of mine, as I've pointed out before. Feel free to check against my scum meta - I'm always opinionated and dominant as scum. BoP was a mild exception to this since physical factors prevented me from playing to my fullest, but even there, I wasn't as meh as I am here.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2342, mbaki wrote:JE is pretty blatantly town from d1, my friend. I think he's my third strongest town read after Parm (tbf this isn't a read) and other RC.
Yes. And there's reason to believe JE is responsible for the Brigitte lynch by virtue of the Keen votes, this should objectively make him town by RC's apparent definitions of it.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by mbaki »

i want to out something but i'm going to wait til the morning or smth
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:38 pm

ok so let me explain why I feel the way I do.

let's look at my completed town games since I came back from my hiatus

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78680
literally told town to lynch all 3 scum d1. power lynched one scum d1.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78822
correctly scumread 3/4 scum d1 in a 4 person poe pool. note that i replaced out solely as a protest against the mod.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78729
replaced into lategame with a correct 100% certain scumread on Lovebird only to have rb selfhammer. still consecutively lynched both scum.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=79095
primary scumread that i tried to lead on was correct. couldn't cuz town had heads on asses. mislynched, but still obvtowned enough to get paragon the win.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78933
hammered scum d1. top scumread of d2 was the other scum. didn't actually lynch them d2 because i wanted the safer lynch, but still led town to the win.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=79101
kept wavering between which scum to lynch d1. called them scum significant amounts of the time, called them scum together at one point, led on one scum and won the game.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78670
of my top 4 scumreads, 3 were all the scum. lost because I was forced to make a suboptimal pairing choice because i was scumread.

then there's this game. brigitte got fucked. etc. pretty damn strong performances as town constantly.
but.
like.
idk

it's not changing anything. i guess i thought if I tryharded as town and pretty much just lurked as scum like i did all last year it would change something.

i'm tired.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:41 pm

i really believe in JE but I'm scared to push it because of how the game is going to react to me.
If I was, say, NSG in this position I could lead on JE just fine and see what happened. Back off if I liked the reaction. Etc.
But I lead on, say, mbaki? all of a sudden it's 8 wallposts of why it is imperative that for even daring to lead in an incorrect direction I need to die

the necessary fear of being wrong on reads because regardless of the surrounding circumstances I'm going to get mislynched for it is making me perform worse as a player.
and given that I'm town, that doesn't help any of you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:43 pm

ok, like, I'm sorry for exaggerating my push? I feel like you know that I exaggerate pushes and test the waters with reads?

i feel like if you think I'm this super good town god who is never going to lead wrong on you then you should give me the space to lead on you and see what happens

i even wanted to wait and see how people reacted to your tirade against me but I was afraid that it would hurt my standing in a bad way

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”