insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 996, RCEnigma wrote:Alisae I think our reads line up too well for you to not have a read on me, I get the live interaction thing. It may be a better way for you to sort. My townread on you only really sticks by proxy of your predecessor though.

I'll explain why I pivoted towards town on my Rui read but the gist is it's largely influenced by RC/nsg agreeing on her.
And they didn’t have a reason for tring as well.

Alisae, see what I’m talking about now?

Look at the influence they have on reads.

That’s why I want your slot to get shot. Letting experienced people dictate the outcome of a game is bad, especially if you don’t know their alignment. That’s why an RC lynch would help us assure we’re not being lead by scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by insomnia »

RC shot*
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Alisae »

I do actually think we if did take a shot into the low posters, BRVR is the best shot by far since I think that gives the most information considering its a lurker slot.
And also quite frankly to have very little to no paranoia around RC like that is questionable. The only difference between RuiRui and this is that RuiRui is atleast attempting to talk with people and interact, and solve. Not to mention there is SOME progression leading up to it, like, I feel like from their ISO, they kept on feeling better and better about RC being town since RuiRui states that she doesn’t mind them being AP’d, which implies they didn’t want RC AP’d earlier.
I haven’t gotten anything from DRVR that makes me think they’re actually trying to do that. There’s literally nothing, its just a defense of a read. Why does that defense even exist in the first place? Like, they’re just defending RC for the sake of doing it, and quite frankly, that bugs me.

Pedit: WOAH okay 14 posts time to read some more.
GTKAS
| here.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by RuiRui »

I think that even if we shoot DRVR, we don't really get anything out of it? Town or scum
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:51 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1005, RuiRui wrote:I think that even if we shoot DRVR, we don't really get anything out of it? Town or scum
I concur.

Shooting lurkers is useless.

You shoot a lurker town - no info / reads from them

You shoot a lurker scum - no info / no indication towards scum buds

Not to mention we’re not even sending lurkers on AP so why do we have to risk so much for basically nothing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 991, insomnia wrote:
In post 990, RuiRui wrote:Alright so here is what I think for today:

I believe that all of Rc slot (Alisae), Labrat slot (Ankamius) and Insomnia are town - Of those, aside from me, I think the most likely to make it into an AP today or tomorrow is Ankamius. I do think that Insomnia would be lynched in a final 3 scenario, and would also suspect NSG who I trust

There was talk about RCE going to the Ap - I don't agree with this, I'm null reading them and would feel nervous about them being sent

I didn't have a read on Locke coming into today, looking over him I think he's towny, with reasonable doubt

It makes me nervous that all the scum would be in the lurkers though - DT, BRVR, Rooster
@Alisae

I rest my case
@RuiRui
- can you elaborate on your reads.

In post 996, RCEnigma wrote:Alisae I think our reads line up too well for you to not have a read on me, I get the live interaction thing. It may be a better way for you to sort. My townread on you only really sticks by proxy of your predecessor though.

I'll explain why I pivoted towards town on my Rui read but the gist is it's largely influenced by RC/nsg agreeing on her.
I think a lot of it has to do with how I read the game.
I muted RC, NSG, and the conftown slots, and read from there and if something sticked out, it stickied.
Quite frankly, nothing you wrote sticked, and it was probably because I didn’t have context to judge it in, meaning I have to literally read your shit in context of what was going on, when I wanted to just try and get a grasp of the game.
So basically, I wanted to interact with you, which would probably happen, or try to sort you by actually doing another read where I try to figure out what you’re doing.

But yeah, I rather talk to you tbh, and I think I am going to get the best possible read on your slot by talking to you.
GTKAS
| here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Few things to consider:
Based on RC's trajectory Scum!RC would have to be with NSG + Rui or me. I'd be the more likely third as a slot that nsg/RC didn't agree on and RC only came around to me being town today with NSG already AP'd.

Actually with that in mind the alternative could be RC + Me +a third but I'm also advocate rui for AP regardless of her read on me.

Scum!RC would probably Mastermind an AP that he isn't a part of but he doesn't send Town!NSG to the AP in this playerlist specifically. Since RC flipping scum doesn't incriminate her due to the DDL kill.

Slots flip prior to lylo anyways so Scum!RC needs to play to get into the AP by day 3 if he sends a partner day 1 or day 2 if he sets a partner up that day. Of course this is all dependent on if and how he gets AP'd but his chances aren't great if he ends up in a lylo situation with almost any 2 townie in the original playerlist.

And town!RC just needs to stick around long enough to get his reads accepted. I think having him in the game longer is beneficial for town which you aren't seeing.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1002, insomnia wrote:

And they didn’t have a reason for tring as well.

Alisae, see what I’m talking about now?

Look at the influence they have on reads.

That’s why I want your slot to get shot. Letting experienced people dictate the outcome of a game is bad, especially if you don’t know their alignment. That’s why an RC lynch would help us assure we’re not being lead by scum.
Oh if thats why you want to get my slot shot, then no.
Just because people who are friends agreed on a read that you don’t agree on doesn’t warrant that.
I’m sorry but it just doesn’t
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am

Post by insomnia »

It’s BRVR btw, all this game people called her DRVR and I didn’t see any god damn DRVR i was so confused

I do want to mention, her lurking isn’t AI. You can check out Newbie 1918 and see how she played as town if you’re interested.

I’d argue that even though her lurking is NAI, in her few posts she should’ve attempted to game solve, at least that’s how I feel town!BRVR would play the game
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I agree that brvr is a good shot only in the sense that it's likely scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Now that my slot is majority null read I'm fine with again taking a shot to push rui through.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

RC is gonna throw a fit post game but no worries we got this.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey guys
I’m not RC.
I get that RC influences games and makes the game about himself but
Try to remember that I’m not actually RC and our play styles are extremely different.
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:57 am

Post by insomnia »

Your reads aren’t. You also share the same role.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1013, RCEnigma wrote:RC is gonna throw a fit post game but no worries we got this.
Still putting that sig when the game ends

Beware, I’m #1 mafia god

Rc said it
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I didn't get the Rui townreads initially. Personally I think her interactions with GL and TGP came off as town. So the way it went down is that both vigs assumed rui was shading GL's vig claim, I assumed she just wasn't trying to be lolvigged on his entry and initial scumread.

But anyways Rui didn't really correct it. In a setup where the whole point is to be townread over anything else this comes off as pretty damn townie.

Also DDL dying as a mutual townread of RC and NSG looks insanely good for Rui who was the other townread shared by them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Alisae »

RCE, is there anything you want and need my opinion on atm?
I’m here and I’m willing to give you the attention you need so we can sort each other out.
GTKAS
| here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1015, insomnia wrote:Your reads aren’t. You also share the same role.
Unless you think me/nsg/RC is the team you can just blame the game on us in the event rui is scum and wins a lylo faceoff.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1014, Alisae wrote:Hey guys
I’m not RC.
I get that RC influences games and makes the game about himself but
Try to remember that I’m not actually RC and our play styles are extremely different.
I get that but there isn't really appoint to start reading your slot from scratch if I'm not seeing anything scummy. I was already townreading the slot even today.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Not really, I have a fairly solid idea of where I want the game to head so it's more important for you to read me than it is for me to read you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Unless you are down to vig me that is.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1007, Alisae wrote:@RuiRui - can you elaborate on your reads.
Sure - I think my most important read today is that Ankamius is in a town slot because:
In post 992, RuiRui wrote:post 887 by labrat and the subsequent frustration is something they wouldn't be able to replicate as scum, I suspect
Which is something I feel pretty confident about, I think post especially is something that comes almost exclusively from town. Note that I do think Insomnia is town, but even if he isn't, this doesn't strike me as 2 mafia.

Note post where she wasn't townreading insomnia and the progression from there - there is a big jump in her read from post 784 to her next post at 887

And I both trust the read they have on Insomnia and believe it myself as well: On the surface it looks like they're trying to tear town apart, and they're a bit crass with their reasonings and quick to jump to assumptions, I don't think that makes them scum though, I think there's a certain tone that's hard to replicate as scum that comes across when you're town

RCEnigma: looking at his posts on the last few pages here I feel better about them actually, the main thing is they haven't really stuck in my mind and I don't have confidence in a read there

Your slot: RadiantCowbells had that same tone that I think is difficult for scum to replicate. As I strongly townread NSG myself, their progression on NSG -> Me (with DDL being up there, but him having died) looks to be town motivated
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Alisae »

Kay I’ll focus on trying to do that being a thing I during my day when I’ve woken up.
What do you think is the best shot atm?

Pedit: thats a weird mindmeld but sure
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”