insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:18 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1119, insomnia wrote:I’m confident in my scum reads, the discrepancy is on your slot, you’re more of a filler

DT and Locke I’m fine with shooting because I think they are scum

Trying to think if it would be a good information shot if we hit town though
DT and Roster* Yikes sry
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1124, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah no DDL dying only really serves to try and discredit RCs reads and it's not a kill he makes when he can push DDL through with a partner day 1 for town cred. Scum should want lylo less than town tbh.

So scumshading RC looks good on RC and Scum RC never sends NSG for town cred. And as Town RC doesn't advocate for Scum!Nsg if he has any doubt. DDL also came around on his nsg read so she's pretty locked for town either way.
I believed that RC's plan was either to send scum-NSG into the AP first and hardpush his other buddy in
or to push townNSG in because he HAS to, and then force both of his buddies or one buddy and himself in

I don't think there's a scenario where he specifically pushes for a LyLo as either alignment except in the EXACT way he did, it's very bad for scum to have to fight strong town in that environment
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:21 am

Post by insomnia »

I’m going to go to sleep now, hopefully Anka gets hammered by the time I wake up
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So with that in mind my thoughts on Rui are that she could be scum with nsg but never with RC if nsg is town. Like, for scum RC to push nsg through he would have to actively try to be AP'd. Which didn't happen so the shared read is already enough for me to push rui through. In the event all three of us were wrong I trust nsg's ability to reassess.

Locke flipping scum at any point kind of points to Rui being town I think? Just from how he left room to pivot from the read.

I don't remember if ddl agreed on Rui though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

what exactly was the case on Rui being town?

the first few posts ring scum to me
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1126, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1124, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah no DDL dying only really serves to try and discredit RCs reads and it's not a kill he makes when he can push DDL through with a partner day 1 for town cred. Scum should want lylo less than town tbh.

So scumshading RC looks good on RC and Scum RC never sends NSG for town cred. And as Town RC doesn't advocate for Scum!Nsg if he has any doubt. DDL also came around on his nsg read so she's pretty locked for town either way.
I believed that RC's plan was either to send scum-NSG into the AP first and hardpush his other buddy in
or to push townNSG in because he HAS to, and then force both of his buddies or one buddy and himself in

I don't think there's a scenario where he specifically pushes for a LyLo as either alignment except in the EXACT way he did, it's very bad for scum to have to fight strong town in that environment
With DDL dead and RC advocating Rui then me you can see fmpov I would have to then assume the exact scumteam to be RC/NSG/Rui right?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1128, RCEnigma wrote:So with that in mind my thoughts on Rui are that she could be scum with nsg but never with RC if nsg is town. Like, for scum RC to push nsg through he would have to actively try to be AP'd. Which didn't happen so the shared read is already enough for me to push rui through. In the event all three of us were wrong I trust nsg's ability to reassess.

Locke flipping scum at any point kind of points to Rui being town I think? Just from how he left room to pivot from the read.

if all three of you are wrong, then there's much bigger problems than that

and no, RC-slot is locktown; the way he played makes zero sense as scum in this gamestate
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1131, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1128, RCEnigma wrote:So with that in mind my thoughts on Rui are that she could be scum with nsg but never with RC if nsg is town. Like, for scum RC to push nsg through he would have to actively try to be AP'd. Which didn't happen so the shared read is already enough for me to push rui through. In the event all three of us were wrong I trust nsg's ability to reassess.

and no, RC-slot is locktown; the way he played makes zero sense as scum in this gamestate
If all three are wrong it's still a town pushed AP.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I agree on RC as town which is why I didn't really want to sort alisae. Sorry alisae.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1130, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1126, Ankamius wrote:

With DDL dead and RC advocating Rui then me you can see fmpov I would have to then assume the exact scumteam to be RC/NSG/Rui right?
I strongly doubt NSG plays the way she did as scum unless her scumgame drastically improved,
even with
RC coaching her

her scum meta last I knew was literally to not even play, I really really really doubt even coaching would get her to make all the posts she did in the timeframe that she did as scum even with RC's influence

I simply do not see it ever happening
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1132, RCEnigma wrote:

yes but if ruirui is scum then it's a massive problem since it literally doesn't matter if NSG can sort them in the access point, we still NEED to send town in D3 or we lose... and we would be assuming that we sent only town in

and scum get an extra nightkill to potentially kill a slot that is most likely to figure it out
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:29 am

Post by insomnia »

Ok, I re-read everything and if vigs will yolo while I’m sleeping, here are my final scum read for like 8 hours until I wake up and then I’ll find something else most likely

Locke (if he flips scum) > Roster (if he also flips scum) > DT
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes, I agree, I don't know what this is right now... I'm not arguing that any of them are scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Alisae

I'll park here atm
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1135, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1132, RCEnigma wrote:

yes but if ruirui is scum then it's a massive problem since it literally doesn't matter if NSG can sort them in the access point, we still NEED to send town in D3 or we lose... and we would be assuming that we sent only town in

and scum get an extra nightkill to potentially kill a slot that is most likely to figure it out
Then we send your slot or RC's slot. RC is obviously the fallback. I don't think this is a hard game. At least it doesn't have to be.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

oh I'm pretty certain town has already won

but we still have to prepare for the small % chance that something's gone wrong
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

My hangup with you right now Anka, and this applies to most of the slots right now, is the acknowledgement that both of RC/NSG are likely town while steering away from a Rui AP despite knowing how competent both players are as town.

That and I am also advocating Rui when I could be making a case for myself to be AP'd.

I think even if you have reservations about RC that Rui is the optimal vote.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So vig me, send Rui. The survivor of Anka/Alisae goes through day 3. Gg wp.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 346, northsidegal wrote:
In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh yeah I forgot rce existed

so it's not like an active player thing

{rc
nsg
DDL
insomnia
roster
ruirui}

6/11

should be 3 scum in the remainder
for the record i agree on ruirui, ddl, and disagree on roster.

i was actually thinking just yesterday that this might be one of those games that's just sort by postcount to find scum.
In post 431, northsidegal wrote:i think we're in a really good position. pretty sure you only need 6 locktown to have a confirmed win regardless of who scum kills, and i -think- we're close to that?

at the moment i think {ruirui, rce, RC} are all pretty town and scum can only kill one of them.
In post 741, northsidegal wrote:people have been waiting for my reads so here they are, roughly

{nsg, GL, tgp}
{DDL, ruirui, RC}
{RCE}
{BRVR}
{DT, roster, insomnia, labrat}

Keep in mind that my reads may shift a lot given being able to look at people's play on later days. These reads aren't ordered.

Pretty much only gonna elaborate on townreads.

DDL – I've wavered a bit on my DDL read but I think I feel pretty good about it. As I've said before, I've liked his real-time interaction with the thread this game, which as far as I can tell is pretty much his entire ISO. I lean towards that as scum he would be making fewer, larger, more crafted posts that responded to a lot of things at once. I think that that's many people's idea of "how to be townread", although I can't speak for DDL personally.

I also think that scum probably has some plan for how they want to play this if I'm being sent today, and I think that unless he is scum with the lowest posters in the game (BRVR, Labrat, Locke), their plan is probably not "DDL self-votes and asks people to vote him as well"? I've misread this in the last FakeGod game like this where Davesaz as scum kind of just self-voted like that and I townread it, but yeah.

RuiRui– I think RuiRui has just been playing pro-town enough to warrant being townread. Like, there's always the argument that in a setup like this there'll be scum who just play very pro-town in order to get selected themselves, but at a certain point i think you have to just look past that and say that if someone is playing like that then it makes them town.

I think these posts are probably genuine:
Spoiler:
In post 64, RuiRui wrote:What if scum shoot who we access point every night?
In post 66, RuiRui wrote:They can still be nightkilled
In post 68, RuiRui wrote:nevermind, I'm wrong

I think this post shows reasonable doubt that might not be there if RuiRui were scum (to argue against myself for a moment, however, RuiRui did townread RC earlier in a slight contradiction to this):
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
Finally, I think these posts are just fairly town motivated, especially for a situation in which it appeared that i was just going to be sent fairly quickly. I would imagine that scum might care more about projecting towniness in order to ensure being selected the next day.
Spoiler:
In post 301, RuiRui wrote:I have other townreads I'd like to discuss tomorrow
In post 502, RuiRui wrote:I'm kind of impatient with not talking about reads even though I said not to do it earlier

RC – Gonna be fairly concise here. I think RC would hold no sentiments about playing directly to win if he were scum here. I recognize that my replace in, if he were scum, would certainly shift whatever plan he already would have had to win – I also think that he would probably still townread me here if he were scum (although it's been a long time since that situation has popped up).

That being said.
I think that his desire to avoid being sent to AP along with me most likely comes from town.
I think that his response to insomnia is most likely a town one.

Don't currently believe that he's scum.
Spoiler:
In post 149, RadiantCowbells wrote:also think that ruirui's comment to GL is way >rand town, I don't think scum tbem would be so ballsy as to just say hey this guy should be leashed because they scumread me
In post 302, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think ruirui's town too lol

i don't think i scumread a single active player
In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh yeah I forgot rce existed

so it's not like an active player thing

{rc
nsg
DDL
insomnia
roster
ruirui}

6/11

should be 3 scum in the remainder
In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:I guess I'd tier that differently

{RC, nsg, DDL}
{Insomnia}
{Roster, ruirui}

{other people}
In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree with town ruirui

I think rcenigma is the only slot that strikes me as having any not really that deepwolf equity with regards to the not wanting either of us sent D1 and a few other things

Happy for her to be sent
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I die I would slightly prefer ruirui over rce btw
In post 447, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruirui is my gal
In post 450, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok no I'm not risking rce being scum and shooting me

If I die strongly prefer ruirui be APed
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 79, RuiRui wrote:My support for your plan is reliant on you not pushing for yourself to be in the final 3
In post 92, RuiRui wrote:No offense but I'd prefer if Golden Paradox directed GuiltyLion to shoot at somebody
In post 294, RuiRui wrote:I think what town needs to be doing right now is getting the vig opinions on NSG/Insomnia and likely pushing one of them through to access point, I think talking about other reads hurts town by giving scum a guideline on who to kill
all towny posts imo
In post 540, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't believe that town insomnia incorrect scumreads literally all of

myself
NSG
Ruirui
DDL

Whereas as scum yeah he needs to get in access point and that means attacking townreads on ruirui and pushing for me to be vigged. The only universal townread that he hasn't discredited in some form over the last two pages is RCEnigma who also happens to be the person who said that they didn't want to be access pointed. I didn't realize this was scum reading, I thought it was just a random newbie.

Also notable that the way they deal with the NSG being access pointed thing is disgusting. I'm being pushed as scum and discredited because I'm agreeing to send the best town player on MS and someone whose scum meta is narrow enough to be unmislynchable over myself. I'm not the only one who can clear NSG on meta in this game.

Town play in this setup is to look for town. Scum play in this setup is to discredit townreads.
In post 546, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also his me/nsg conjecture doesn't even make sense

Why would I want to send my scumbuddy to AP over myself

Why would I not want to go to AP because my scumbuddy did

Why do I want to reach F3 and have my flip heavily incriminate my buddy

Scum me just takes access point D1 and wins final 3 and I have more than enough townreads and wim to force it. I don't believe that you believe what you're saying, you're just looking for excuses to not accept RuiRui AP and dayvig me so I can't also compete with you on AP

Did I mention the only universal townread you didn't discredit was the one who said they didn't want to go to AP?
In post 631, RadiantCowbells wrote:Then sending whichever of me or ruirui is still alive

Do you think this is ever SvS, DDL
In post 788, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I'm dead ruirui
In post 790, RadiantCowbells wrote:But ruirui is my girl
In post 791, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I'm dead lock in ruirui
In post 792, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I'm dead ruirui -> survivor of DDL/RCE

Do not nominate insomnia no matter what

Still have weird feelings about RCE but I'm not sure if I wouldn't have them if they were town
In post 801, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're getting one of DDL or rui.
In post 858, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: ruirui

In post 862, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ruirui is town
DDL is now flipped town

Why would scum ever shoot me?
In post 873, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: ruirui

I had to make a statement
In post 889, RadiantCowbells wrote:you are not better than myself or NSG. I don't care what you think your read is. even if Insomnia is actually town we're not access pointing him and we'll win.

no. do you scumread ruirui? if so, why?
In post 896, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok, so why should I blindly trust you

if rui is literally your second strongest townread then I'm not understanding why you feel the need to make this big of a fuss about it.
In post 900, RadiantCowbells wrote:also there's literally no point in saying just shoot you. if you're scum you guys are already all in on getting insomnia in and the flip won't hurt your chances any more than not all inning will. if you're town, it's not going to change anyone's actions.

it's literally between ruirui and rce for today.
In post 906, RadiantCowbells wrote:anything you say about insomnia is irrelevant. if you have any thoughts about rce ruirui or myself, then you are welcome to share them :]
In post 912, RadiantCowbells wrote:like either you think that literally RCE/Ruirui/RC is 3 scum or you think that I've given you the opportunity to put forward at least 1 townie for access point. why don't you either decide that we're all scum or search for the townie(s)?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

one thing I'll note is that RC kept posting that ruirui was his preference to put in the AP day 2... yet DDL died?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

what are the odds that RCE and ruirui are both scum :V
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

ahhhhh that's what the desire to be vigged is for

okay it's unlikely then
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

0 lol.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

idk

I really don't like the lock 3 reads down d1 thing exactly because of a situation like this

and DDL even pointed it out at the beginning of the game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: ruirui

I'm okay with this

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”