Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1621, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t actually think you’re scum with Vedith. I think there’s a chance Vedith is just letting us fight as scum so he gets both of us.

But ScumVedith probably calls you out on lying.

But I’m not actually doubting your watcher ability, it’s your alignment.
Interesting, because my gut instinct is that my result on Vedith was tampered with and that he's actually town. Is there nothing that we agree on?

Aside from my result what has he done that's been scummy?
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1624, Flavor Leaf wrote:So what you’re saying is you’re pushing a complete information lynch instead of pushing what should be from your perspective if you’re town a guilty on Vedith.

You get why I see my result as just a guilty on you, right?

Like you understand that?
Nope. We have 3 soft guilties: You, me, and Vedith.

Only one of those soft guilties is from a flipped townie, so we lynch that soft guilty. You might be scum so we don't lynch me. I might be scum so we don't lynch Vedith. URAP's soft guilty is backed by his flip so we lynch you.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

UNVOTE:

But I do want to hear from everybody before we lynch you. Somebody else might have a PR that will bear fruit. It isn't like we don't have all day.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by RAS »

I'll be honest when I say that I haven't read the game much other than some late pages yesterday, and all of the pages today, but I'm simply not seeing how it's a bad idea to lynch FL here. I'm not advocating a quick-lynch, but I'd rather go into LYLO with him gone, than go into LYLO with him alive. I feel like he's putting too much emphasis on modifiers / ascetic, and it looks like an attempt to change the topic to me. Regardless of what happens, this looks like a P good spot for town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think what aggravates me is I didn’t get to the point where I was ready to solve the game, and now I have to focus on this soft guilty thing. It’s gonna be good once I get out of the tunnel, and I think I am, but I just feel like I’ve been so townie to this game, and was thinking this was going to be a cool strong town performance by me in front of all these new playas.

I feel I was one of the main if not the main reason Burken wasn’t lynched. I guess his hard inno is under question still.

I chose to hammer the Super Saint claim.

I don’t feel I’ve made in bad pushes either, and was well on my way to getting reads, and scum was kind of playing in a way around me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1628, RAS wrote:I'll be honest when I say that I haven't read the game much other than some late pages yesterday, and all of the pages today, but I'm simply not seeing how it's a bad idea to lynch FL here. I'm not advocating a quick-lynch, but I'd rather go into LYLO with him gone, than go into LYLO with him alive. I feel like he's putting too much emphasis on modifiers / ascetic, and it looks like an attempt to change the topic to me. Regardless of what happens, this looks like a P good spot for town.
It’s not because after my lynch, you insta lynch L8, and it’s a loss if he’s town.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1630, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1628, RAS wrote:I'll be honest when I say that I haven't read the game much other than some late pages yesterday, and all of the pages today, but I'm simply not seeing how it's a bad idea to lynch FL here. I'm not advocating a quick-lynch, but I'd rather go into LYLO with him gone, than go into LYLO with him alive. I feel like he's putting too much emphasis on modifiers / ascetic, and it looks like an attempt to change the topic to me. Regardless of what happens, this looks like a P good spot for town.
It’s not because after my lynch, you insta lynch L8, and it’s a loss if he’s town.
I never said it was insta-win, I just said that I'd rather have you dead going into LYLO. Two different things. I also dislike your previous post a lot, but too lazy to point out why right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have no fucking clue how you come to some of the conclusions that you do, L8. :lol:

You have like almost the legit opposite reaction of nearly everything that’s happened since Day 1 in this game, and I think that’s so weird in my head. Because I think you’re a pretty strong player, and I just don’t understand the conclusions you come up with. The thing is, it’s not even that I think you’re wrong in some of these situations. It’s kind of cool, because I actually feel like I’m debating rather than it just being more black and white.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1631, RAS wrote:
I never said it was insta-win, I just said that I'd rather have you dead going into LYLO. Two different things. I also dislike your previous post a lot, but too lazy to point out why right now.
You don’t go into lylo after my flip because of my hard inno.

So like, it’s not an issue either way for you. :lol:
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by RAS »

Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1631, RAS wrote:

It's not an issue, but I still think town wins it more often than not with you being dead. This has nothing to do with me being alive.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1634, RAS wrote:
Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1631, RAS wrote:

It's not an issue, but I still think town wins it more often than not with you being dead. This has nothing to do with me being alive.
I disagree. Town win more often than not WITH me alive.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1635, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1634, RAS wrote:
Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1631, RAS wrote:

I disagree. Town win more often than not WITH me alive.
Nah. You're acting like you won't be lynched today which I think is incredibly unlikely unless the town has a complete melt-down and start overthinking everything which is what you're attempting to do with your latest set of posts. Your soft-appealing post towards L8 () is actually so bad to look at; and I'm sure I won't be the only one getting this vibe from that post. It looks very obvious to me that you're trying to confuse people, and I'd find it very sad if people fell for it at this stage.

I want to add that I'm never unvoting you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would say that even if I was scum and meant it. That’s just a personality thing.

I always act like I’m not gonna get lynched.

I haven’t been in over a year, and the time I got mislynched was a Day 4. Town lost. :lol:

There is just as much, if not more, reason to go L8 today than me.

Based on play, based on setup spec
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You just haven’t read the game.

Replacements have a tendency to scum read me when I’m town, and town read me when I’m scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, the biggest thing that shows I’m town this game, is that if I were scum, I wouldn’t be the optimal lynch mechanically.

Chara and Vedith, you both know this is true. Even if I were more likely scum, I wouldn’t be mechanically more optimal. That’s not how I play scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Keep in mind, I have a “haven’t been mislynched in over a year” record to hold onto ifyou we’re trying to make the “look how much he’s trying” line
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

L8 also literally is assuming Vedith is town and scum messed with the roles yet said Ninja doesn’t make sense with this setup

Holy fuck. Wait, we actually caught him. Let me go find
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1637, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would say that even if I was scum and meant it. That’s just a personality thing.

I always act like I’m not gonna get lynched.

I haven’t been in over a year, and the time I got mislynched was a Day 4. Town lost. :lol:

There is just as much, if not more, reason to go L8 today than me.

Based on play, based on setup spec
Saying stuff like "I would say that even if I was scum" is completely meaningless to anyone, and it's not about what you said; it's about how you've done things today. If anything, those type of lines are more likely to come from a scum player given the situation that you're in. I'm far from a play-mafia-by-the-book type of person, but from my experience, I do find that to be more true than false. I don't see what you being mislynched as town on day 4 has anything to do with this--but cool.

With your recent posts (including this one), I'm not seeing any reason to lynch L8 over you. Absolutely none.
Flavor Leaf wrote:You just haven’t read the game.

Replacements have a tendency to scum read me when I’m town, and town read me when I’m scum.
I haven't, but I don't feel like I need to given the timing at which I replaced into this game.

Replacements have a tendency sure, but I have a tendency to scum read scum, and town read town. See how meaningless that is?
Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, the biggest thing that shows I’m town this game, is that if I were scum, I wouldn’t be the optimal lynch mechanically.

Chara and Vedith, you both know this is true. Even if I were more likely scum, I wouldn’t be mechanically more optimal. That’s not how I play scum.
Again, more BS. There's nothing that makes you NOT the optimal lynch considering the setup is completely unknown. You've absolutely no way of knowing if you're the optimal lynch or not. I simply think we win more often than not if we lynch you before going into LYLO because of how things went down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1573, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1566, Vedith wrote:Mafia vanilla cop makes no sense here.
Why? Mafia Vanilla Cop would let you hunt town PRs, no?
In post 1567, Vedith wrote:Either Mafia have a RB/role cop (JOAT maybe?) Or a ninja/strongman
Ninja would render me worse than useless and is what I'm worried about. Hopefully that's Leaf's flip. JOAT could include that of course

I wasn't blocked and I'd have seen a strongman.
In post 1573, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1566, Vedith wrote:Mafia vanilla cop makes no sense here.
Why? Mafia Vanilla Cop would let you hunt town PRs, no?
In post 1567, Vedith wrote:Either Mafia have a RB/role cop (JOAT maybe?) Or a ninja/strongman
Ninja would render me worse than useless and is what I'm worried about. Hopefully that's Leaf's flip. JOAT could include that of course.

I wasn't blocked and I'd have seen a strongman.
In post 1625, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1621, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t actually think you’re scum with Vedith. I think there’s a chance Vedith is just letting us fight as scum so he gets both of us.

But ScumVedith probably calls you out on lying.

But I’m not actually doubting your watcher ability, it’s your alignment.
Interesting, because my gut instinct is that my result on Vedith was tampered with and that he's actually town. Is there nothing that we agree on?

Aside from my result what has he done that's been scummy?
So you said Ninja is what you’re most worried about, but your gut instinct was that Vedith was town? That’s not you worried about Ninja, that’s you expecting there to be a Ninja. If you were worried about there being a Ninja, you wouldn’t be clearing Vedith.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Ras - i wasn’t like shading you for not having read the thread, but I realized it was useless to argue because you literally just haven’t been around to judge me off play.

The fact that i am being pushed as a mechanical lynch shows that we aren’t playing against scum who clearly doesn’t know how I play.

Chara/Vedith: This just isn’t ever the case if I were scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I spent a lot of time helping everyone figure out the dynamics between Brothers, Flips, myself, and DEB. I was actively giving a key to being able to read people correctly, and I didn’t push any of them once thus far.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The last part is important because it shows I didn’t use them as a mislynch agenda yet helped make it more transparent.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And another reason why having me around for lylo is because I am still the most likely to be lynched in that scenario, but as town, you know I’m going to do everything in my power to fight that, and you can’t say that about too many people in the situation.

Because if I have people not lynch me in LYLO, it’s because I was able to truly show that I was town through some good analysis.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s also the option of looking for the 2nd scum to open up the setup more, which highest reward we figure out if there is TvT potential/ninja potential/roleblocker potential,

But the risk is we just deal with the soft guilty triangle tomorrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, that would all give us an extra PR action too.

Scum would have to try and kill outside of the PR’s or give us the flip we want.

At the risk of adding another vote onto me, I’d say Flips would be the best option for that. Decent chance of being partners with either L8 or Vedith, if both of them are somehow town, I would say Flips is 100% scum in that scenario.

Flips flip, could be Ninja/rb, if not scum has to make a kill, or I guess they could no kill, but still that’s fine.

Watcher on Ras, the person i hard inno’d. (You can try and pair us up as a team if you want, but meh., that’s still the best.)

Which means either DEB or Chara take the kill if anything, and we get minimum 3 more results heard, one from me, one from Vedith, one from L8.

And we can solve from there. That scenario, there’s L8 and Raz alive, so you should know if you think I’m still scum by then, you can get me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”