Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3274, Vedith wrote:
In post 3269, Dannflor wrote:Point is still, you're putting in a bare minimum effort today and I don't quite understand where your apathy is stemming from
I mean, if you don't notice my change of vote then are you honestly going to notice if I put effort into today?
Keep being difficult, whatever

I've asked you for town reads

I'm trying to understand your thought processes

And you're giving me nothing

Please just help me read you

goodnight
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Vedith »

I'll do a rainbow read later.
I claim scum \o/
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

I'm ok with lynching mcqueen
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:46 pm

mcqueen/clem?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:14 pm

sometime tomorrow, ank, let's go through 21-41? maybe more if we have time?
"@EE
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I have the weekend off so we can probably get through the entire thread if you have time to
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Sounds good.

I have work in a couple hours but maybe 9 or so hours from now we can start working through it again?
"@EE
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I will be around!
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 3278, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:mcqueen/clem?
Also still ok w lynching mcqueen

The name is Max tho :P
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:40 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 3259, Dannflor wrote:I had not been in the thread since you replied to me about your Ank town read. I didn't even have cell service. How do you expect me to "followup or push you where you'd expect to be pushed" if I'm literally not here.

Yuck.
Thought you had
Idk how I was supposed to kno you didnt have service tho
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:42 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Danns OMGUS might be fair I literally did skim his ISO based on the scumreads and came away not liking it
But I also like his dolittle opinions and rethinking on ank and enters (super towny) jam sessions
Also pleading w Vedith, kinda
Karmeleon
Karmeleon
Goon
Karmeleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Karmeleon »

In post 3249, Xtoxm wrote:fairly confident this is karm's town game.
Do you know my towngame?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:47 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

If either Ank and Enter are scum here literally going page by page and analyzing it w this depth ill laugh
Theres no way this is theatre and i kinda doubt theyre capable of fooling each other like this
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Self reminder to check into a couple of things today
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3098, Ankamius wrote:I see more reasons for them to be town than scum.

I see more reasons for Dann to be scum than town.
What reasons are there for xtoxm being town?

genuinely curious what u see
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3140, Xtoxm wrote:projection much lol
In post 1884, Prince of Renais wrote:if you want to play against your win condition and attempt to grudge lynch me then fine. it's been established several times that it's not against the MS rules. just be honest to yourself and others about who you are.
ive already made this abundantly clear
but you continue to replace into my games on alts to try and deceive me
i dont want to play with you
fuck off

on a human level you are a disgusting person
shame khan didnt have enough evidence

VOTE: prince
everyones thoughts on this pls
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3154, Jingle wrote:Can we not focus on a pissing match rn? It really doesn't matter who is right or wrong. If the fight happens, everyone loses.
it does matter. If xtoxm overreacted on purpose just to start shit and dilute the focus on him being scum, well then thats an outstanding move.

you dont think xtoxm could pull it off?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:31 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3174, Prince of Renais wrote:
In post 3167, DrDolittle wrote:oh i guess you are right - that dousing happens during the night, so igniting also must happen during the night. move along folks
Town here is just like oh okay

Scum trying to fake a townslip milks it for all it's worth. HMMM look at all this thought process of how I clearly didn't know that ignite happened during the night

Did literally anyone in this game think scum could ignite during the day?
Honestly, I did.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:44 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Okay mcqueen is definitely town.

But no thanks I ain't commenting on that post.
My main is BuJaber.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3265, Dannflor wrote:Let's do some reads. I'm excited. Because reading back the last 10 pages or so and doing my catch up post, I think we can narrow down the lynch pool enough to make hitting scum today very likely.

Using the player list in the OP for this in order to keep track of all the replacements.

Ankamius replaced Lycanfire *
- I played with Ankamius in Merchant's Daughter where she played very different from how she's playing here. That's why I initially had an averse reaction to her posting because I hadn't seen her do this style of rapid-fire posting and questioning before. Based on how I perceived her in Merchant's Daughter, she seemed more analytical and reserved. I peeked at some of her other games and realized this game is closer to her standard than my previous experience was, and is probably closer to town-indicative.

The discussion between Ank and Enter on 105 isn't faked, which means they cannot be S/S. Reading it closer, it's probably T/T. The only situation where it makes sense for scum to opt into this back and forth is if Ank is trying to pocket EE here. It's a possibility if only because of how widely town read EE is. However, it's not a progression that was forced by Ank, and I don't think you start off a pocket by null-reading somebody. This interaction specifically couldn't really have been orchestrated and that makes me think it's more likely town from Ank than scum. The mini-town jam session with Enter a couple pages later is more points for Ank town as well. In fact, I like a lot of her posts since then, reading back.

I scum read her on entrance because her questioning seemed empty and she wasn't reaching any conclusions, but I think that was a product of having to catch up. She's been following through on her lines of questioning and forming reads/conclusions from those in ways that I don't think are easily faked by scum.

Liger_Zero replaced Gamma Emerald **
- Gamma has like 3 posts before replacing out or something? I remember absolutely nothing alignment indicative from her and flaking out certainly isn't. Liger is snarky as fuck and I almost want to town read him just for that, but a few specific posts of his town pinged me.
In post 3094, Liger_Zero wrote:Starting to get disinterested in this. We gonna get everyone on a wagon or something?
Towwwn. A variety of wagons is good for scum imo. Especially if they are on largely town players, which I think they are right now. I don't think scum is very likely to draw attention with a post like this, it's so blatant.
In post 3234, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3029, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Like why am I here all scum Maxie shopping for reads when theres an entire thread of opinions i could grab for convenience
idk i feel like im pretty obvious trying to interact w people and talk abt their reads and your conclusions arent making any sense
@Liger
Because your opinions do look like they are being shopped so far? Not seeing much in terms of original thinking but I haven't been really reading your posts as of late so theres that.
Also mind melding with him on Max. I picked at Max's weird progression on me in my catch up post, but there's a lot of ??? stuff from him.

He also shuts down other wagons or at least closes them off to himself, and is pretty tunneled on Vedith. I think scum is more likely to try and leave their options open given the game state.

RAS replaced Alisae
- Snarky again but less obv town imo. His #3114 really town pings me though because it's transparent, and outlines a townie thought process for switching wagons when scum would have no reason to do so. With me being MIA from the thread, there's no real incentive for scum to not just sit on me until I at least return and respond so the switch here is unnecessary. Bonus points for reconsidering reads. Alisae replacing out because of apathy also matches er behavior from Merchant's Dance, and I believe Jingle said e tends to go hard as scum. That's only very minor town points though.

Reiuji Utsuho
- I think obviously town and I'm not going to waste time talking about this too much unless people start disagreeing. Natural progressions, good thoughts and analysis.
In post 2984, Reiuji Utsuho wrote:Somebody do me a math and tell me how many mislynches we have right now, assuming that we are one horrible horrible towngroup and keeps mislynching every day starting now while magically managing to not lynch any of the doused people.
Kinda think this is a town slip too.

NerfedBuJ
- I think this is another mostly consensus town read now, so won't case it. He is
A. tonally very town
B. much more genuine and thorough in his analysis here than he is in his scum game

MaxwellPuckett replaced Clemency *
- Already commented on a post that was pretty yuck.
In post 3199, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Idk im out the door rn but Dannslot looks kinds like scum u just lynch eventually
I also just flat out do not understand this while in the very same post calling DDL lynch bait. Really reads like an opinion that's only there because people started thinking I was scum in the recent pages before that post.

To quote Max, a poem:

"Conclusions feel kinda
Feels kinda like not making waves??
Should put more time into this but yeah"

I think this is scum.

Jingle replaced Frozen Angel
- This is town. I want to detail this explicitly, but it might have to be tomorrow because I don't think enough of my brain cells are awake right now for that. I do think I can make a good town case for Jingle though. He just has done a lot of things that don't really make sense for scum to do.
In post 3111, Jingle wrote:VOTE: Xtox

ngl, I still like my other wagon and I will totes hammer there if you build it, but apparently I missed a bunch of PR posts and I can grok it.
This is one off the top of my head. I don't think there's any reason to switch to xtoxm randomly here when he was already gaining support for wagons that he'd look a lot less suspicious on. There's a lot of other reasons too but will come tomorrow.

Extrapolated Eagle
- Town.

DrDolittle
- The dumb tell/slip whatever is not alignment indicative but all his other posts heavily town spew him. He's been trying to push the game in a positive direction even if his individual play hasn't been the best. The worst part about this slot is Maxwell's associations, but I'd wait until an actual flip there to sink here.

Vedith
- Vedith is a consistently hard read for me due to his play style. I really don't think his WKing of Shoshin clears him. His play yesterday basically just consisted of saying "don't lynch Shoshin" and sheeping her, in fact he's still just sheeping her today. I don't see that as outside of his scum range and I think scum defends doomed mislynches all the time. Otherwise, I don't like his associatives with grapes nor how he reacted to me and Prince pressuring him before Shoshin flipped. I feel like he's pretty apathetic and I feel like that could come from scum!Vedith only if his partner was someone useless like Clemency.

@Vedith, how do you feel about voting Maxwell?

Prince of Renais replaced PvtUrist
- I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this. I don't think scum!Prince is ever this paranoid about getting mislynched because of leading bad wagons. The case against him is "he's a really good scum player." If that were the case, he would not have lead a wagon on his partner Day 1. I don't think that's a good plan when Prince is somewhat likely to get mislynched by a paranoid or otherwise bad town. Scum!Prince would keep his team alive, drive mislynches, and probably die before endgame but get his team into a good spot imo. That would, at least, be the mastermind scum plan, which is what people who are suspicious of him seem to be scared of.

mcqueen *
- Literally the only thing I've seen this car do is call xtoxm out for doing nothing while doing nothing himself. I've brought this up before but I hate his posts on page 55 where he votes Rei (joke or not) and completely ignores the 6 vote grapes wagon. I realize he's been sick, but he's added nothing of substance except for a quick meta on xtoxm, despite lack of content being the driving force behind his tunnel on xtoxm.
In post 2865, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2763, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2761, mcqueen wrote:thats funny cause i havent done a catch up
referring to your pop in and updated reads

is xtoxm your top scum read?
I was waiting for Booneytoonz extravaganza to finish before I truly call out xtoxm.

He’s scum here like he was in that game.

VOTE: xtoxm

Karmeleon what do you think?
In post 2871, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2868, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2865, mcqueen wrote:I was waiting for Booneytoonz extravaganza to finish before I truly call out xtoxm.

He’s scum here like he was in that game.
Gonna need more than that tbh
Xtoxm is a master of pretending to do shit while doing nothing. Its a playstyle that should always be pressured, regardless of alignment, especially when he actually hasn’t done much as of late.
Don't like the claim that xtoxm is scum and then reframing it as his playstyle needing to be pressured regardless of alignment. Looks like a weak attempt to look like he's casing someone/doing something.

Xtoxm *
- My experience with scum!xtoxm is him completely flaking out of the game and he hasn't done that yet so bonus points to him. His reads are bad here but he is actually efforting. I find it hard to read this slot because of the AtE with Prince.
In post 3248, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3028, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2887, Xtoxm wrote:i fooled him in LNT and his suspicion of me here just kinda feels genuine
i think both scum are in
liger, rei, dann, jingle, ddl, prince
Idk Im townreading rei and prince and kinda dolittle too
Couldnt scum mcqueen rly easily cite meta on you to push you
Its kindve an unexpected read to me since you just said his meta was bad
town apply meta badly very often tho, it doesnt make him scum
it makes sense for him to be initially sus imo
if he just sits on the tunnel, does nothing else and never reconsiders then perhaps he is scum
This town pings me though.

Don't feel super big vibes either way with xtoxm. Max flip might incriminate him.

Karmeleon *
Karmeleon's catch up around the time I left is obv town. There's no reason for scum to go to such lengths anyway because Karmeleon was getting away just fine with being town read and not doing much at all. From a scum position, that burst of activity could be saved for a much later stage of the game.
Do you just mindfully forget i called out grapes for a bad EE vote despite EE also being a scumread of some at the time. Sorry i wasnt online end of day1 to actually put a vote down? What do u want me to say?

Im doing nothing mostly because im lazy, but im also not interested in getting involved to the level that we’ve had multiple arguments throughout the game now.

Xtoxm is definitely deserving of a push and gives reads on you, prince, jingle, max , and a few others if lynched. Do u agree that lynching scum all the time is u realistic and therefore lynching fency players that give a ton of info is best? You could make the argument that lynching yourself or ddl is similar. However, i dont like some of ddl’s posts but others haven’t readily made me think hes scum, so idk. My only experience with him was in a marsthon game where it was all SKs, so i have no meta to go off of.

More later got stuff to do for now
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3293, NerfedBuJ wrote:Okay mcqueen is definitely town.

look Xtoxm can give me flak post game for this, but I can so easily see how his post could be faked.

If it was, Xtoxm is definitely scum.

If not, he’s probably town.

If Xtoxm is scum, prince is not. X- town, p- either
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:09 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Could be faked, but i dont think he would
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:14 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 3295, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3293, NerfedBuJ wrote:Okay mcqueen is definitely town.

look Xtoxm can give me flak post game for this, but I can so easily see how his post could be faked.

If it was, Xtoxm is definitely scum.

If not, he’s probably town.

If Xtoxm is scum, prince is not. X- town, p- either
You missed the point.

If I thought it would be useful to comment I would. He posted it in the thread, it's fair game for us to comment on it.

I just don't think it's helpful. If he did it on purpose like you said, then this is a deliberate scum move to make us focus on a the personal fight between them. In which case I'm not letting him dictate what I talk about, and I'll ignore the entire charade.

And if he's town then the whole thing is just personal beef and irrelevant.

But for the record I'm back to townreading him now. I kinda think he wouldn't stay in the game as scum tbh.

Prince is town in any and all cases.
My main is BuJaber.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

One thing I would like to note is that I just finished a game with Xtoxm in it where he was extraordinarily underwhelming and responded to being pushed with a ton of AtE and a self hammer... as town.

This is the type of response he can have as town.
Reiuji Utsuho
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Reiuji Utsuho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Reiuji Utsuho »

I think lynching Maxwell > Vedith > xtoxm > DDL > Liger will end the game then or somewhere before.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”