Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:41 am

Post by FakeGod »

Trekkie99 replaces DoubtingThomas.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:46 am

Post by insomnia »

Momo just send Ank right now

Trekkie hello, what do you think about sending Ank on a mission ? :)
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.6

RuiRui [1] - BRVR
Ankamius [5] - RuiRui, momo, GuiltyLion, insomnia, Ankamius
Alisae [3] - Alisae, rosterfoster, RCEnigma

Not Voting [2]
- DoubtingThomas, TheGoldenParadox

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-04-02 16:00:00)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Uh dude
There’s no reason not to wait for replacements here
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Ankamius
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Alisae »

@Fakegod can you replace goldenparadox?
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:49 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1679, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Ankamius
You wut
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1678, Alisae wrote:Uh dude
There’s no reason not to wait for replacements here
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:52 am

Post by momo »

Alright RC took charge immediately. The problem is, it was far from objective. RC's entire charge was based around building relationships with people "yay we can be friends". Still RC didn't push to be sent to AP so it could be seen as town setting traps, trying to see how other people interact. That said, very few people went against him, and so many people were inactive, kinda making the trap less powerful. Than RuiRui fell into a trap saying that we should lynch someone. This would be the easiest way for scum to push a scumbuddy into AP with minimal effort and repercussions. But instead of recognizing that, RC but RuiRui as town.

But then, he interacted with NSG and pushed NSG into AP with AP not scumreading him. His approach didn't change.

Alisae replaces into the game and capitalizes RC's opening and pushes emself being sent into AP. This happens quick. If RC/ali and NSG built tha rapport as scum buddies, it's game over. If it was town, it's game won.

So now I propose this idea which town!Alisae should support. That said because it's me, town!Ali might not. Scum!Ali def won't. Instead of arguing on the merits like town playing to town wincon, Ali dismisses the idea saying speak French.

That said there is town and scum like play throughout this slot.

We put NSG in AP because RC said so. If we push Anka, we win, but only if Ali is town.

If Ali flips town, we basically win this game. If the flip is scum, we clearly have to rethink. This is the correct play.

Our entire game hinges on the flip of this slot. That's why this dayvig must be our next decision.

Edit: I like Anka's unvote. Shows willingness to discuss a plan.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:53 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1680, Alisae wrote:
@Fakegod can you replace goldenparadox?
I'll give him 6 more hours.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 1676, insomnia wrote:Momo just send Ank right now

Trekkie hello, what do you think about sending Ank on a mission ? :)
If Ali flips town and we send Ank, we can't send Insomnia.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah its scummy ur calling for a shit when you can just
Not AP me

Like, you haven’t said a single reason why the game actually depends on my flip.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Alisae »

Ur basically attempting to call a dayvig on me because you want to silence me and you’re trying to paint it to look like my flip solves the game when you’re basically just saying bullshit
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

momo you understand that what you are suggesting as scum's plan here is exactly what I started this game trying to solve, right?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:59 am

Post by momo »

In post 1686, Alisae wrote:Yeah its scummy ur calling for a shit when you can just
Not AP me

Like, you haven’t said a single reason why the game actually depends on my flip.
Because the first person we sent to AP was largely based on RC's reasoning and because if we send Anka, it will be because of their interactions with town!Alisae.

We can not AP you, but wouldn't it be better to be more confident in our Anka read?

NinjaEdit: I'm not trying to silence you. Before your flip, I want you to post reads. As many as you want.

If you're town, your town flip confirms Anka and NSG, and tells them to vote the third person if we go to LyLo.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:00 am

Post by momo »

In post 1688, Ankamius wrote:momo you understand that what you are suggesting as scum's plan here is exactly what I started this game trying to solve, right?
Please elaborate. I don't understand what you just said lmao.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 652, northsidegal wrote:
In post 512, insomnia wrote:The vig shot on RC is if he flips scum, then there is a really high chance of NSG being scum with him.
I'm town regardless of whether RC is town or not (although I think that he is). There is no universe in which me and RC are both scum here and the decision is made to send me. It just doesn't happen.

I've neve played with NSG before

but I HAVE played with RC plenty of times and I've seen enough about NSG's townplay and scumplay to believe that this is very likely to be genuinely true.

RC's plan in this scenario is to win by sending two scum into the AP, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense with NSG being scum unless the third is Ruirui or RCE.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

even though the lobby at the start of the game was about midtier, that's an incredible risk to send scum!NSG into the AP alone to fight out a LyLo without RC's support.

that's not a plan I would associate with a competent scum like RC.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay you can interact with this buffoon and tell me if he’s town or not
Whatever it is, I’m turning my script on when I get on a computer
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Alisae »

My opinion is that he’s scum but you seem way more engaged and caring about this conversation then I do so...
GTKAS
| here.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by momo »

In post 1691, Ankamius wrote:
In post 512, insomnia wrote:The vig shot on RC is if he flips scum, then there is a really high chance of NSG being scum with him.
I'm town regardless of whether RC is town or not (although I think that he is). There is no universe in which me and RC are both scum here and the decision is made to send me. It just doesn't happen.

but I HAVE played with RC plenty of times and I've seen enough about NSG's townplay and scumplay to believe that this is very likely to be genuinely true.

RC's plan in this scenario is to win by sending two scum into the AP, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense with NSG being scum unless the third is Ruirui or RCE.
See that's the thing. I don't like RuiRui or RCE in this game.

I've established my reasons on RuiRui. On RCE, I believe he's said that he has ideas that he doesn't want to share.

I understand this from a veteran member like RC but from someone relatively new like RCE it seems like posturing. That said, I can't remember a game with him so I don't know.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:05 am

Post by momo »

In post 1693, Alisae wrote:Okay you can interact with this buffoon and tell me if he’s town or not
I don't like this at all. Makes me feel more like Alisae is scum. There is a well-established history of personal conflict in between myself and Alisae for eir to be able to say something like this as scum without seeming overtly scummy.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1695, momo wrote:

I've established my reasons on RuiRui. On RCE, I believe he's said that he has ideas that he doesn't want to share.

I understand this from a veteran member like RC but from someone relatively new like RCE it seems like posturing. That said, I can't remember a game with him so I don't know.
do you think that all the town just stopped caring?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1696, momo wrote:
In post 1693, Alisae wrote:Okay you can interact with this buffoon and tell me if he’s town or not
I don't like this at all. Makes me feel more like Alisae is scum. There is a well-established history of personal conflict in between myself and Alisae for eir to be able to say something like this as scum without seeming overtly scummy.
go cry to your mom
You have a playstyle that only a mother could love
GTKAS
| here.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:07 am

Post by momo »

In post 1697, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1695, momo wrote:

do you think that all the town just stopped caring?
That's a very real possibilities. A lot of replace outs. A few people to charge of the game and went super active, which I know is not enjoyed by everyone. Add in the fact that those people might be scum and you have a weak position for town.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”