Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sure, I'd love to! I was planning to take a little break after this one, but hydraing is fine
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(
KLAXON
, cheers)

I guess that's it, that's the game, guys!

Torque surrenders. He was
a Youtube CopyStriker!

Spoiler: Torque's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
NADESHIKO KAGAMIHAMA

Welcome,
Torque
, your role is
NADESHIKO KAGAMIHAMA (Yuru Camp△), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have
    Super Smash Bros. Fan
    Joan of Arc
    and
    Robert2424
    as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join Channel 48. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - What's the view of Mt. Fuji, you wonder. That's why you are here, in a camp... But wait, camping alone? Seriously?
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) You may target a player each night, and the target IMMEDIATELY receives a "You've got an invite! Would you like to join a neighborhood with Torque?" message, which if they accept BEFORE THE END OF THAT NIGHT, a unnamed temporary neighborhood for you and the target is formed starting the next days and is locked at the end of the following night.}

- You realized, camping is fun. You want those baits, I mean, friends, to join in your next camping.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You and anyone who accepts the invite will also get access to a new permanent channel called "Campsite Channel", which will not be disabled like all other channels. Note that if you drop, the channel immediately deletes itself.

- Camping time! But you don't feel like sleeping, even though you are super lazy. In that moment, you notice something happening in the camp.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Each night, you may target one of the members of the Campsite Channel, including yourself. At the end of that night, you will learn about any person who targeted your choice, and any person your choice targets.}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

Spoiler: Near x Mello's Role PM
RINTARO AND ITARU

Welcome,
Near x Mello
, your role is
RINTARO/ITARU (Steins;Gate), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 5 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuffs at the same time.
    On odd nights you can only use
    Rintaro
    's abilities, while in even nights you use
    Itaru
    's.

-
    ITARU
    : So, even you are a big guy, you still love maid cafe?
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} On even nights, you automatically commute. You may still do additional actions (if any) while you commute.}
    Because Maid Cafe is life.
    -
    ITARU
    : You are a super Hacka... Hacker, and yes this trait will help.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each even night, you may target a player, and you will learn if the target has access to the Youtube HQ Private Topic or not.}

-
    RINTARO
    : With the ability to send D-Mail, your future self can send them to protect anyone.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each odd night, you may target a player. That player will survive
    ONE
    kill over the next two nights (and NOT the current one).}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

NOTE: Pink Ball's
new
Role PM would crash because it has a spoiler tag inside, so the contents will be posted on the next post instead.

Spoiler: Pink Ball's old Role PM
PENGUINS #1, #2 & #3

Welcome,
Asking for a friend
Pink Ball
, your role is
PENGUINS #1, #2 & #3 (Mawaru Penguindrum), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 1, Channel 3 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - You are the gang of penguins who happen to interfere with the story... kinda. And one simple elimination is not enough to take the whole crew off camera.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) You are 1-shot bulletproof.}

- You are also invisible to normies... well except those guys behind the fourth wall.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You are immune to any non-magical abilities targeting at you. This, of course, does not include factional nightkills.}

- You, however, are associated to your owners, whoever they are, and when they are gone, you fade away, along with the comedy aspects of the show. We will miss you.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) If you currently don't have a neighborhood PT to live in, or no living players are in your neighborhood(s), you immediately become a Tree Stump.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Chito and Yuuri's Role PM
CHITO AND YUURI

Welcome,
Chito and Yuuri
, your role is
CHITO/YUURI (Girls' Last Tour), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 5 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuff at the same time.
    On odd nights you can only use
    Chito
    's abilities, while in even nights you use
    Yuuri
    's. You may also use only ONE ability each night.

-
    CHITO
    : You don't like carrying a gun, but you are good at helping your friend, Yuuri, in most advices and are reliable in one way.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) In odd nights, you can choose to self-watch and know who targeted you, but not what they did.}

-
    CHITO
    : You also love journals, and can find a lot of interesting information in those books.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) In odd nights, you may target a player and learn their role name, as well as their alignment. Note that this only works at human characters, as some others are... illiterate? I don't know. Also, you can only do this once, while you want to collect many journals, they are heavy and not worth carrying (Yes, your shot will be refunded if you are roleblocked or fail).}
    -
    YUURI
    : You are quite a laid back girl who easily forgets everything, but food. Yes, food is your friend.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You may choose to heal yourself in even nights. If you heal yourself, you will survive
    one
    kill targeting at you that night.}

-
    YUURI
    : Also you have an Arisaka Type 38 with one bullet
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You may kill one person, but only in even nights and this is 1-shot. If you are roleblocked, the shot will not be refunded.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

The Anime Content Makers, consisting of Dunnstral, Spike and Jet, Gamma Emerald, singletonking, Chito and Yuuri, Toogeloo, Drixx, Elena Fisher, Severa, Reasonably Psychotic, mastina, Liger_Zero, Ankamius, Near x Mello and Pink Ball, wins Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(loud cheers)

What a game! What a game! We'll be right back after these messages.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

RIKO

Pink Ball
, your new identity is
RIKO (Made in Abyss), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - As a delver, you delve into the Abyss in order to find new things, become stronger, and find your missing mother.
    This event is publicly announced at the start of Night 3: "Pink Ball has disappeared into the abyss. Any attempts to reach her may result in calamity".

- You keep going deeper, until you reach the ultimate goal.
    You (and everyone else) start at the surface, which is not quite the Abyss yet. Starting Night 4, you will descend one layer deeper, towards the 7th Layer. You are immune to any abilities the Abyss might have. As an action, you may also descend one level deeper (even during Night 3). You cannot ascend.

- The Abyss is quite dangerous, especially when you ascend. The Curse of the Abyss is a fatal one if you don't take it seriously.
    If a player targets you at night (except factional kills), that player will arrive at the Layer of the Abyss you are in. They will learn about the layer of the Abyss that they are on and the following: "Do things carefully, as you might get calamitous effects".
    - If any player already in the Abyss targets another player, they will move to the layer of the Abyss their target is on (Including the surface). If they ascend doing so, they will suffer effects according to the number of levels they ascend. This effect still applies even if you die.

Spoiler: The Abyss
    0 Levels: No Effect
    1 Level: Action failed
    2 Levels: Action failed and cannot do actions until the end of the following night
    3 Levels: Action failed and lose all of your abilities (except factional kills)
    4 Levels: Action failed and treestumped
    5-6 Levels: Action failed and death
    7 Levels: Action failed and unstoppable death
HOW TO WIN
  • -
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3374, Pink Ball wrote:And as for how the gamestate is right now, I would describe it as "town egomaniac scumreads other town egomaniac in the biggest battle of egos of the century". It doesn't matter when you read this, it fits at any point of this game.
I deserve a medal for saying this about this game. Both mastina and A50 were town after all
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Torque »

In post 5975, Pink Ball wrote:Sure, I'd love to! I was planning to take a little break after this one, but hydraing is fine
I want to ultimately get 5 people in the hydra but since Tatsu asked me to hydra first he gets to say what he wants with the hydra but thx
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Torque »

I wanna say the setup is townsided by a pretty good amount but i've made worse games in that aspect

the roles are super cool. Kudos hosts
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:21 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I think setup was a bit townsided, but probably within overall standard range for large themes.
I also think that basically any role madness setup will be really hard for wolves with a stack of early deaths, but I think this one was a bit harder on wolves than it needed to be, so my apologies for not quite getting the balance correct.
I think the correct outcome given the overall flow of play was a close wolf win instead of a close town win, and I think that the setup balance probably was the difference (though there were a shit ton of things that were fairly chaotic and random that happened, some benefiting or hurting either side, so hard to say for sure)
Anyway, thanks to all for playing and condolences to the wolves.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:23 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

btw this was the full set of mastina card abilities, which i was actually pretty happy with the design of (and I was SUPER happy that one of her cards in particular ended up having a huge impact on late game state :P )
In post 128, mhsmith0 wrote:Fortune: upright - you will become immune to all negative night actions (this INCLUDES alignment peeking stuff if you're a wolf). reversed - the night kill on this night will redirect to you (INCLUDING if you're a wolf).
Strength: upright - all actions become strongwilled. reversed - all of your active role abilities will be permanently blocked (this does NOT affect factional kill)
Magician: upright - your target will gain a new ability (or will have a negative ability removed). reversed - your target will lose a useful ability or gain a negative ability.
Show
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Torque »

Dude I was the one that did the kill on Dunnstral

My ass was so clenched when I read the flip yoooooooo
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

gg

cool flavor and roles, thanks for the game
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:34 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

FWIW I think that "wolves need to make really good shots throughout the game, in particular good shots targeting useful PRs" is probably an unfair standard to be forced to play to, but for better and worse that does seem to be the site standards

N1 drixx was an ok shot but not a great one given that 2/3 wolves were anti-doc roles
N2 ank may have been necessary due to her play, but she was a very weak role (though there were worse shots you could have taken)
N3 dunn was a somewhat ??? shot, his role was a trap for wolves (which you couldn't have known about) but that's probably not really the optimal shot there
N4 RP shot was against a fairly weak role
D5 bus was a high risk potentially high reward play, not necessarily bad but risky
N5 shot was probably the single worst shot possible mechanically - wisdom just seems like the generically obvious kill from your perspective, since he can't be shot the next night and if both he and his n5 target live through the night, even a mislynch on the other villager won't end the game. The most straightforward path to a wolf win I think would be shoot wisdom, misynch one of C/Y and liger, shoot the other under assumption that wisdom future doc'd PB, and hope that wisdom didn't get cute and make a non-obvious future doc save.

That said, town made a big stack of blunders along the way, and I lack the patience to list them out :P
and I think town's errors were more serious than wolf errors, which is why I think by merits wolves should have won this one, but unfortunately it didn't quite work out that way :(
Show
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Youtube HQ (Scum PT)
TV Room (Non-Spoilered Dead/Spectation thread)
Control Room (Mod/Spoilers thread)
---
Channel 1
Channel 3
Channel 5
Channel 7
Channel 48
Campsite Channel
Torque's neighborhood with Pink Ball
Torque's neighborhood with Joan of Arc
Cerberus v666's neighborhood with Chito and Yuuri
Amzela's neighborhood with Torque
---

Placeholder for full Action Log if I have time. (You can find them scattered in the Control Room)

Mod Notes:
14 PTs (+6?) That's crazy.
Each Hydra account also has their Hydra PT (also Gamma's requested PT for noting stuffs), please tell me if you wish to release it, otherwise just use them however you want.
Only Role PMs for
actual
Drops were made. Others were just in concept and needed some tweaking if the desired owner dropped their old role.
You can find the channels' participants in the Setup design, in a post titled proposal v3. Note that I put the Penguins (Pink Ball) in three channels because of lulz (they somehow fit the theme of each channel if you think about it)
And sorry for the delay in most parts (especially during the design phase) because the mod (specifically Tatsuya Kaname) is lazy.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(Also, a 5-head hydra needs to be a thing)

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5985, mhsmith0 wrote:N5 shot was probably the single worst shot possible mechanically - wisdom just seems like the generically obvious kill from your perspective, since he can't be shot the next night and if both he and his n5 target live through the night, even a mislynch on the other villager won't end the game. The most straightforward path to a wolf win I think would be shoot wisdom, misynch one of C/Y and liger, shoot the other under assumption that wisdom future doc'd PB, and hope that wisdom didn't get cute and make a non-obvious future doc save.
I could shoot him night 6
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

what was your ultimate ability?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

I unlocked the abilities of the dead town players.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:51 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 5988, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5985, mhsmith0 wrote:N5 shot was probably the single worst shot possible mechanically - wisdom just seems like the generically obvious kill from your perspective, since he can't be shot the next night and if both he and his n5 target live through the night, even a mislynch on the other villager won't end the game. The most straightforward path to a wolf win I think would be shoot wisdom, misynch one of C/Y and liger, shoot the other under assumption that wisdom future doc'd PB, and hope that wisdom didn't get cute and make a non-obvious future doc save.
torque wouldn't die, that's the benefit of mastina's power used on him
Show
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

You have earned 500,000 EXP, for a total of 1,500,000 EXP.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE CLEARED THE GAME!

Such a long journey for you, you have now earned the following benefits.

You no longer have your post restriction and can talk in main thread from daystart.

You also found three items, each belonged to a deceased ACM player. Each night phase from now on you may use one of them. Each items can also be used once per game.

Drixx's Shield: Protects one player from one kill attempt (cannot be used on yourself)
Gamma Emerald's Staff: Kills one player
mastina's "Strength" card: Unknown ability, give this "upright" to help someone, or "reversed" to harm them.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5991, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 5988, Liger_Zero wrote:
torque wouldn't die, that's the benefit of mastina's power used on him
whose side was mastina even on?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

the real scumteam was mastina and rc :P
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

("Sotsugyou Alnum" plays, cheers)

And there we are, the finale of Anime U-Pick: King Size!

6 days and 5 nights, it was a great roller coaster ride for all of you, right? It was for me, too. I've never imagined that a large theme game could be so much fun, you guys agree, right?

(cheers)

I would like to give a huge thanks to the two wise men who made 80% of today's possible, mhsmith0 and Varsoon. I have learned a lot of good lessons from them and we hope we can cooperate again or even play together.

Big thanks to MathBlade for providing the Vote Scrubber, the software that makes reading votes look easier. Looking forward to more from you!

Props to mafiascum.net, the Mob has Formed, for a large and lovely place to host this humble game.

And of course, thanks to YOU, players and viewers who helped shaping this season into a wonderful, memorable experience!

(cheers)

Now, all good things must come to an end, so as this season of fun and games. Please remember the fun times we have together, ne?

Until we meet again, don't forget to keep watching Anime. Thank you for watching Anime U-Pick: King Size! Good night, everyone!

(cheeé̵̡̛̬͔͕̮͎̺̫̜͕̦̤̖̟̭̳̥̩͍̞̠͍͓͔͎̪͖̞̀̇̈́̓̓́̇̓̌̂̍̿͒̉̃̈̈͑̃̚̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝r̴̢̧̡̡̛̰̬͓̣̳̱̞̲̟̞͎̫͔̜͇̻̻̯̘̱͚̳̯̟̣̟̦̜̟̻͙̈́̍͆̔͗̑́͒͗̀̓͛̈́̓̃͆̾̈́͑̐̎͗͆̔́̆͊̌͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝s̵̡̡̡͇̪̙̩̘̱̦̣̹̝͓͉͓̟̬̫̥̙̫̗̤̪̗̼̟̰̤̻͙̥̪̲̩͋̆̇̔̊͗͂̽̎̃̃͂͑̐́͆̇̏́̈́̍̈́͋͊͑͛̓̕͜͠͝)̶̧̧̢̛̝̞̭̤͈̦͈̲̩̰̗̯̯̬̘͚͈̱̹̱̖̞̼̜̪̹̮̻̬̭̮͙̼̩̮̳̻̺̲̎͑͆̓̃̒͊̏̌͗͆̀̾̈͛͑̀̏̄̽́̚͘̚ͅḑ̸̛̖̱͙͚͈͍͈̬̺̭̳̟͇͔̻̘͙͕̯͈̠̭̟̭͕̖̮̮̠̫͇̤͖͙͔̠̖̩͈̭̠̈́͗̒̓͐̉̔́̀̎̅̄̅̑̿͂̅͑̄̆̆̓̑̽̇̓̑̏͑̉̊͗̕̕͠͝͝ͅf̴̢̨̨̧͉̟͇̤̟͉̩̬̬̞̜̆̔̈́͌͑̔͊̒̃̎̈̒͋͑͑͒̎́̊͋͂͘̕͠͠ḑ̷̡̧̝̤̩͉̠̦̝̠̟̹̫̖̮̪̼͈̘͎̬̭͍̻̘̮͓͖̝̜̜̦͔̭̲̯̮̺̈́̀̈̔̈́́͐̕͜s̶̢̢̡̪̠̥̫͈̩̩̱̭̣̭̯̱̭̟̫̞̜̜̲̬̣̥̲̗̟̠̲̠͙̗̞̪̹̗̄̎͒͛̉̎͌̅̌̃́̀̐́͊̀̿̄̑̃̉̑̒͜͝f̶̨̢͎̳̻̺̞͉̟̪̖͔͚͈̣̭̖͖̳̙̰̯̥͈̞̗̼̱̞̠̜̽̀́̆̓̋̋̿̎̀͂̆̏̀͒͗̿̽̉̽͐̾̒̿͑͒̉̇͆̅̒̀̕͘̕̕͜͜͝s̶͚͙̬̜̻̦͓̓͑͐̈̏̒̽͆͂̃͌̇̾̒̀́̂́̐̓̽̏̀̋͂͐͋̂̀͛̾̊͒̂̊͗̽͘̕͠͝ͅd̷̛̰͚̳̹̖͖͒̈́̇̈́̋́̆͌̈̃͋̐͆̆̏̇́͐́̈̊̔̽͛͊͘͝f̸̨̡̝̮͉̥̜̺̙͓͕̲̬̫̹̹́̽͊̄̆͑͋̇̃̐͂̿͗̏̈̎̑̍̍̑̈́̀̏͆͌̂́̾̓͒̔̒͑̇̀̚̕̚͘͝͝͝͠g̵̡̛̛̛͎͔̣̘̯̖͖̩̼̥͎̭̀͛͒͑͗͊̀͑͗̈̐͌͗̈́̍͑̈́̀͂̒͗̋̈͒́͗̊̈̀̅̈́́͐͘͜͠ͅf̸̧̨̢̢̢̛̠̬͎̳̙̦͖̦̩̖̮̦͚͇̠̙͚͙͈̹̘͙̳̻̩͕͚̻̩̤̖̰̰̠͙̃̀̈̋͆̓͑̿͆͆̍̿̋̐͗̾͋̉̾̅̊͂̑̍͂̐̏̓̏͘̕̕͜͠g̵̡̨̣̪̺͚̤̪͇̜̜̭̼̦͓͕̫̩̗̩͕̮̺͍̱̹̳͓̰̈́̾̈́͋̓̈̍͗̚͠ͅs̸̢̢̛̠̗͉̺͇̤̺̬̺͕̖̠̤͈̬̫̞͈̦̯̱̝͎̩̗̲̻̫̻̰̜͔̘̻̙̥͕̉̃̈́̿͋́̂͌͌̀̾̍͌͐͒͒̈́̅̃̔̈̀̐̀̆̀̚͘͝͠͝d̵̡̡͓̖̞̠̭̪͍̲̞̼͙̙̼̹͈̬̞̜͉̦͉͖͉͙̜͚̟̦̞͔͉̓̀͑̽̎̎̆͋̀̽͗̋̄̌̌̓̐̑̍̉͒̓͘̚͘̚͜͠͝͠͝f̵̧̡̘̘̭̺͈̮̬̠̭̥̟̅͗͗͆̊̏̆̋̿͊̈́̅̽̎̀̅̑͛̌̕͘ͅ

{...}

{Can you hear me?}

{Vanessa}

CYTUS II MAFIA
Coming Soon.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Cut!

Now that it ends, does anyone have comments, suggestions, feel free to share them!

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

@Wisdom Would you mind if mastina and I join the Heart of Light and Shadow as a two-person hydra?
Alt of Plumber
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

yes
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 5994, Wisdom wrote:the real scumteam was mastina and rc :P
the real scumteam was the friends we made along the way :P
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”