Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5271, Xtoxm wrote:his overconfidence in his solve is whats making me start to think he could be scum
and tunneling is a really easy to way to look like you're doing stuff
i coasted for like 2 days in LNT by tunneling mcqueen
I mean, people could say I am tunneling Max...but I don't think the way he is doing it is at all fake? Man fake is a loaded term. I can't see anything fake in the way he approaches that tunnel.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5258, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5256, mcqueen wrote:And throughout 19X - 204 enter repeatedly posts the same shit how liger and me are scum. Like his narrative is just repeating that over and over. Hes not doing much else other than a few relatively useless interactions with others, his narrative of me/liger always returns. Its sad how little effort he’s actually putting in and getting away with it
I don't think its low effort. But it is definitely like he is a broken record.
i know ur pocketing me but i have to take it cuz you understand my pain
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5260, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5259, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5127, RadiantCowbells wrote:also regarding DDL

he put mcqueen in his 6 lynch pool then his 3 lynch pool but always put him as the least viable lynch, then put him down as null in both of his readslist and questioned people's townreads. barely anything.
for mcqueen's part he called him town in the early game, also dropped him to null, and hasn't given a read on him in a very long time
In post 5130, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5125, Enter wrote:I'm not lynching DDL. I think it's ok if town lynches DDL after Liger doesn't work, but it should definitely be mcqueen -> Liger -> DDL
for several reasons:
1. mcqueen is highest equity scum
2. ddl is likeliest to flip town, i think, and if we flip him, he flips town, then tonight scum kills you , me, ank, maybe rei? and then mcqueen/liger manipulate the fickle minds of town using the logic that we were wrong on ddl -> we're wrong on them and neither of them get lynched
3. ddl is least likely to win this in lylo, I think.
we're lynching mcqueen. mcqueen is always scum.
remember this shit the moment I die and flip green.
are you calling me scum?
no i’m calling you stupid
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5276, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5256, mcqueen wrote:And throughout 19X - 204 enter repeatedly posts the same shit how liger and me are scum. Like his narrative is just repeating that over and over. Hes not doing much else other than a few relatively useless interactions with others, his narrative of me/liger always returns. Its sad how little effort he’s actually putting in and getting away with it
I mean I think if I was trying to pocket you, I wouldn't be voting you or think you are scum. But okay friend.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5269, Liger_Zero wrote:I have a horrible time reading people who are on the defensive. My natural reaction is to scumread them for being so defensive. Want to see less defensive McQueen.
i mean thats not gonna happen with the current gamestate

Xtoxm quickly became the only one with a brain here which is insane considering how little he was doing not too long ago. He could still be scum but at least he’s right about me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

UNVOTE:

i'll think on this reaction overnight.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5270, RadiantCowbells wrote:how do we go from you saying that i'm the only one that can carry to you calling me out for things
is it impossible to call out potential town players cuz they made a bad read/post? No, so why are you asking me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5272, Liger_Zero wrote:@Radiant He probably knows if he hard scumreads you that you will go hard on you. You seem like the kind of person to hard push anyone calling you scum.

Or maybe he just isn't sure. Who knows. The defensive nature of all this is all to sort.
i mean, its worthwhile to go back and iso por. RC’s a god at bussing and i know he was on grapes wagon D1. Dont know where he stood on the other wagons.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5282, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5272, Liger_Zero wrote:@Radiant He probably knows if he hard scumreads you that you will go hard on you. You seem like the kind of person to hard push anyone calling you scum.

Or maybe he just isn't sure. Who knows. The defensive nature of all this is all to sort.
i mean, its worthwhile to go back and iso por. RC’s a god at bussing and i know he was on grapes wagon D1. Dont know where he stood on the other wagons.
basically RC is a player that should always be actively examined more than anyone else
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Radiant needs to go back to bussing if he is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:07 pm

i can still win without bussing as scum and I don't like getting scumread as town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5278, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5276, mcqueen wrote:
I mean I think if I was trying to pocket you, I wouldn't be voting you or think you are scum. But okay friend.
Cool story bro

ur on me cuz ur trying to follow the majority, not cuz u actually think im scum.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5286, mcqueen wrote:Cool story brour on me cuz ur trying to follow the majority, not cuz u actually think im scum.
I can detail my reasons more if you want and you can answer them in more detail if you like.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5285, RadiantCowbells wrote:i can still win without bussing as scum and I don't like getting scumread as town.
ok? That doesnt mean u dont utilize bussing well and wont hesitate to at any time
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5287, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 5286, mcqueen wrote:Cool story brour on me cuz ur trying to follow the majority, not cuz u actually think im scum.
I can detail my reasons more if you want and you can answer them in more detail if you like.
Ok
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

bro like real shit my right ear feels like it’s totally underwater and it’s kinda pissing me off
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Well, I first thought the reasons you gave for your annoyance/angry about the various things going on in the game seemed overblown to a point. I am sure you were pissed/annoyed but it didn't seem like it was at the real level projected. Seemed overbloated. For instance the reasons you gave me earlier:

> wagon switching really fast (not sure I have heard that is a thing people get annoyed over? maybe if the game is going too fast paced that makes sense)
> few conftown players (huh? don't most games work like this game. Or is your reads just impossible to make some town players harder town reads because of no kills.)
> Enter (completely makes sense, not gonna dispute that)
> xtoxm (seemed overblown)

I think all that and your reactions makes more sense if I am assuming you have other stuff not related to the game or just feeling dogpiled.

Then we have your behavior around various people with reads. As others pointed out (I think dann pointed out you had 2 other people RAS and someone else where you freaked out and gave them scumreads then dropped them and never talked about them again). They just seem isolated from each other and have no fluid nature to them at all, and you might be looking for something to stick.

Like just look at the recent thing with Radiant. I am not sure what you are doing with it. I don't think you want to create that conflict but maybe you are trying to get that emotional appeal going?

Basically your reads have gone all over the place, not understanding the flow and even your explosions seem overdone. What is going on with all this?

Like if you stay defensive it will probably just reinforce my read on you, but you giving out all the scumreads for people the way you have been is making it hard to see that as town freakout right now. Also I have been seeing a few misunderstandings which makes me think the freakout might be real but again hard to decipher the legitimacy of it.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5291, Liger_Zero wrote:Also I have been seeing a few misunderstandings which makes me think the freakout might be real but again hard to decipher the legitimacy of it.
Clarification the freakout is real but that doesn't make you town just that you aren't faking that at the moment. Not sure that makes sense but wanted to be said cause the misunderstandings were something that made me go "huh...that's odd".
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:22 pm

i think that reaction is scum but I don't know if that's just annoyance and i want to give it some time to get some distance from it.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Is xtoxm still scum in your eyes radiant?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

That seems like a dumb question in retrospect.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

mcqueen

why haven't you mentioned DDL at all
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

dannflor ur my favorite scum
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

max gets second place, you get first place.
I love the scum team a lot.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Enter »

RC
I want you to note
wagon resistance
right now
please
also note
that these people are calling me scum
remember when you said you liked the days when you could tell when someone's push on you was fake, because you had no record and there was no reason for people to be paranoia scumreading you?
note that these players, mcqueen especially, haven't really played w/ me at all. he has no idea who i am. use that
watch mcqueen, and also his interactions w/ me especially end of day yesterday when i want to lynch liger to right after I vote buj
does it fascinate you that liger/mcqueen are the only two wagons with any real resistance?
if you trust me at all, at any point in this game, trust me to tell you you were right on mcqeen and on liger earlier. the problem is they're trying to distract you w/ the fact that there's v real saudade this game in xtoxm
i don't even care if you lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong on either of them, but gimme this one shot if I get any respect at all for the games we've finished together
I'm not even asking for credit for it, I'm just asking you to not drag this out and let them give you this crap over me because you'll regret it later if you don't lynch in (mcqueen/liger) today
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”