volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1044, Vorkuta wrote:Volx- ok yes, we hear you very loud and clear on your Slaxx agenda. I personally disagree (as a few others do I'm sure) but you've made your point.
Now can you help us with the remaining 10 players?
I'm not going to comment about whether the hypertunneling is town or not
as I didn't make up my mind yet
, but I don't like the wagon and we have 3 days to figure things out.

I'm still pushing Fus, and I don't get why you all are letting him slide with his top-notch and high-quality
shit
posting.
Also Roy Mustang (alch) is on the low side of the post/activity count, and I'm sensing a very diminished presence from him which kind of contrasts his 'not bad' townie start.
Flavor Leaf wrote:Vorkuta, join the Volxen wagon. Best lynch for the day.
Guh..... will an intent to hammer if nothing changes in 2 days suffice?

Also just saw that RC reviewed this setup. FL traitor that turns IC confirmed
My primary focus is on Slaxx, Vorkuta. He is my top scumread. You might disagree with my agenda, but what else would you have me do when I have less than 3 days left in this game because my lynch is unavoidable? Even if another player did end up getting wagoned, if they are scum they are going to fakeclaim a town power role, and if they don't get CC'd I would just get rewagoned anyways. That's how this game works.

The reality of the matter is that a scum lynch is simply not happening today. I'm trying to help make sure that scum (Slaxx) gets shot during the night to offset my mislynch. Why do you take so much of an issue with this?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by volxen »

Like Really Vorkuta, I want to know what you would do if you were in my exact situation, because I think what I am doing (casing/focusing on Slaxx) makes perfect sense from my point of view.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1048, volxen wrote:
In post 1047, Flavor Leaf wrote:The scum team is clearly Mustang, Volxen, and RCEnigma. Something can take the spot of RCE potentially, though
Damn FL, you caught all of us quite quickly! And here I thought your scum game was stronger than your town game. Well done.

Looks like we are finished Alch and RCE. Oh well.
Oh shit. Was my hatcheting FL earlier in the game all for naught? Oh well.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1053, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1048, volxen wrote:
In post 1047, Flavor Leaf wrote:The scum team is clearly Mustang, Volxen, and RCEnigma. Something can take the spot of RCE potentially, though
Damn FL, you caught all of us quite quickly! And here I thought your scum game was stronger than your town game. Well done.

Looks like we are finished Alch and RCE. Oh well.
Oh shit. Was my hatcheting FL earlier in the game all for naught? Oh well.
That's why I was telling you to tone down the hatcheting in the scum PT.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You’re literally pretending like three days isn’t enough time to give a reads list after you’ve had four? And responding to joke posts but ignoring mine? Okay. Everything you post is set up to deflect and give as little game related content as possible, to the extent you’re literally, blatantly making up reasons why you can’t give reads and solve more. You didn’t even refute why I thought you were scum, and it’s further proving my point. You just listed a few games, which if anyone else read, literally fucking prove the point I’m trying to bring home, which is that this isn’t town you. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen someone obfuscate this much just to avoid game-progressing interactions. Like Christ man.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Slaxx »

The fact you’re banking everything you have on me being scum while not considering the consequences of being wrong also doesn’t line up with your town meta. You say you’re analytical, again, but aren’t even planning on contingency. If you are town, this is a really really shitty play because we’ve lost two days.

I gave you an out. I gave you so many options to play the game in a broader sense and interact more. You’re not even directly interacting with me or trying to solve for my slot anymore, whereas I am. I can’t write this off as you playing poorly, I believe you are playing in bad faith.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1052, volxen wrote:Like Really Vorkuta, I want to know what you would do if you were in my exact situation
Sorry for the spicy shitpost reply

I wouldn't be in your situation, because I wouldn't allow myself to get scum read for lurking/inactivity come 3 days until the deadline.
In post 1051, volxen wrote:Why do you take so much of an issue with this?
There comes a point after which you get diminishing returns with your hypertunneling. You've passed that point.

Give me a quality post, that DOESN'T have the word "Slaxx" in it.
Leave us a legacy IN ADDITION TO 'slaxx is scum- peace out'
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Idk slaxx. He seems like he’s accepted his lynch and it comes off as Towny to me. Unless you think this is a ploy hoping that something happens in the next 3 days to shift attention away from him I don’t think he’s flipping red and everyone seems to be in agreement about not risking a PR claim by wagoning someone else. 3 more days couldn’t hurt if he’s getting flipped anyway.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1058, Alchemist21 wrote:Idk slaxx. He seems like he’s accepted his lynch and it comes off as Towny to me. Unless you think this is a ploy hoping that something happens in the next 3 days to shift attention away from him I don’t think he’s flipping red and everyone seems to be in agreement about not risking a PR claim by wagoning someone else. 3 more days couldn’t hurt if he’s getting flipped anyway.
That’s literally what’s happening here though.

Ask yourself: as town, would you be this confident in the game state after like 9 posts of interaction? Literally to the point where you were okay with not even solving for other slots? Especially if you sell yourself as an analyst? Keep in mind Volxen didn’t even have a stance on me until what, yesterday?

He’s barely interacted with anyone else and is confident I’m scum. How many people have I pressed today, four? FL, Fusc, Bae, now him? And I get that he hasn’t been here nearly as long, but the point is he’s throwing up lame excuses as to why he doesn’t plan on doing it in the future.

On top of all that, I generally think defeatism towards a lynch is a scumtell. If you’re town you still can do a lot with the last couple votes on your wagon.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1054, volxen wrote:That's why I was telling you to tone down the hatcheting in the scum PT.
gut read this post as scum, tbh. not voting until i read tomorrow, tho
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1060, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1054, volxen wrote:That's why I was telling you to tone down the hatcheting in the scum PT.
gut read this post as scum, tbh. not voting until i read tomorrow, tho
That’s a really weird one to read after the shit show that had been the last 48 hours but I won’t be picky I guess.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1057, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1052, volxen wrote:Like Really Vorkuta, I want to know what you would do if you were in my exact situation
Sorry for the spicy shitpost reply

I wouldn't be in your situation, because I wouldn't allow myself to get scum read for lurking/inactivity come 3 days until the deadline.
In post 1051, volxen wrote:Why do you take so much of an issue with this?
There comes a point after which you get diminishing returns with your hypertunneling. You've passed that point.

Give me a quality post, that DOESN'T have the word "Slaxx" in it.
Leave us a legacy IN ADDITION TO 'slaxx is scum- peace out'
Fine, let's talk about Fuscosco then since you keep bringing him up. Why do you want to start a wagon against him? I know that you've mentioned that you think he has made a lot of "filler" posts, but I think that may just be his playstyle. I haven't seen anything in his ISO that inherently screams of a scum agenda.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Vorkuta - Volxen flips red here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He’s pulling a Morality and creating WIFOM interactions for us to try and associate, but we’d be best to not look into it too deeply else we run falling for a WIFOM trap.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1061, Slaxx wrote:That’s a really weird one to read after the shit show that had been the last 48 hours but I won’t be picky I guess.
+1 and as always,
In post 738, Vorkuta wrote:And Slaxx is a fun one: He says stuff I agree with period. Like when I read his ISO/posts in context I find myself nodding along
@Volx- Nothing in my # has changed or has even been addressed.
If anything, his playstyle is anti-town and doesn't have any counterplay as he is selectively ignoring [post=or just flat out not reading]or just flat out not reading[/post] whatever he doesn't like, and jokeposts as a response. This needs to be dealt and addressed with.

Good stuff. Let's talk about a few more people as well yeah?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1064, Flavor Leaf wrote:He’s pulling a Morality and creating WIFOM interactions for us to try and associate, but we’d be best to not look into it too deeply else we run falling for a WIFOM trap.
Holy. Shit. You are town this game.

I noticed that too but was going to ignore it, might have gotten more reads from people reacting to him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, I’d prefer the day end here rather than give scum an out and to confuse town when we don’t have enough time so we go a panic lynch.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1029, Slaxx wrote:I’m sorry, I realize I did say I didn’t like the way you did the VCA. But it had nothing to do with the fact you did it and everything to do with you arbitrarily assigning at least one scum to those five reads.
That's was my whole point though. You basically said... "I'ts OK you did the VCA, but it's shady that you came to the conclusion that there was likely scum on Baezu's wagon". Why is me saying that it's
probable
(not 100% guaranteed) that there was scum on Baezu's wagon scummy/suspect? Yes it's possible that both Baezu is town and her entire wagon was town. I just don't think that scenario is all that likely, and the purpose of me doing the VCA was to drive home that point. You can disagree with my analysis, but I don't understand why you think the conclusion I came to is scummy.

Here is an example of a town game where I did similar VCA analysis on day one before any flips happened:

Newbie 1893 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77453)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel like I die tonight, so protective...like Vedith said...on me please.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1065, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1061, Slaxx wrote:That’s a really weird one to read after the shit show that had been the last 48 hours but I won’t be picky I guess.
+1 and as always,
In post 738, Vorkuta wrote:And Slaxx is a fun one: He says stuff I agree with period. Like when I read his ISO/posts in context I find myself nodding along
@Volx- Nothing in my # has changed or has even been addressed.
If anything, his playstyle is anti-town and doesn't have any counterplay as he is selectively ignoring [post=or just flat out not reading]or just flat out not reading[/post] whatever he doesn't like, and jokeposts as a response. This needs to be dealt and addressed with.

Good stuff. Let's talk about a few more people as well yeah?
Who else would you like to talk about?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Volxen’s posts are near identical to ScumFlavor’s posts, justmore wally.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1069, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like I die tonight, so protective...like Vedith said...on me please.
I seriously doubt you will be targeted tonight, you aren't exactly obvtown. You should be investigated.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1068, volxen wrote:
In post 1029, Slaxx wrote:I’m sorry, I realize I did say I didn’t like the way you did the VCA. But it had nothing to do with the fact you did it and everything to do with you arbitrarily assigning at least one scum to those five reads.
That's was my whole point though. You basically said... "I'ts OK you did the VCA, but it's shady that you came to the conclusion that there was likely scum on Baezu's wagon". Why is me saying that it's
probable
(not 100% guaranteed) that there was scum on Baezu's wagon scummy/suspect? Yes it's possible that both Baezu is town and her entire wagon was town. I just don't think that scenario is all that likely, and the purpose of me doing the VCA was to drive home that point. You can disagree with my analysis, but I don't understand why you think the conclusion I came to is scummy.

Here is an example of a town game where I did similar VCA analysis on day one before any flips happened:

Newbie 1893 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77453)
The first post in your ISO in that game is more solvey and Socratic than anything you’ve done this game day.

It’s not that you did the VCA, once again, and I know you get that. But it seemed very arbitrary. It wasn’t accompanied by other reads besides pretty cookie cutter safe ones, and it didn’t really come with any interaction with anyone on the wagon besides me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wait where is the VCA in that game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”