Something_Smart (0):
NeenieKit (0):
nomnomnom (0):
Vedith (0):
Dannflor (0):
Brown Eyes (0):
Papyrus (0):
Hot Lightning (0):

Not Voting: Shining Dreamers, Reasonably Clever, Pink Ball, Something_Smart, NeenieKit, nomnomnom, Vedith

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-04-21 00:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Wiisp »

@Team RWBY
So, instead of answering this head's question in 124 or engaging with Nom's assessment about the Weiss/Nanami back-and-forth involving you 128, you've:

1) Cultivated the dichotomy of having to sort RWBY/GoT together based on interactions together instead of looking at us individually
2) You haven't made an actual definitive stance on either hydra based on the bolded, and you're apathetic on how to approach this
3) Despite focusing on the interaction - you haven't asserted a committed read either, but you're stating "this is scummy" and painting one post in the ISO as "horrendus OMGUS" aside from actively seeking to understand the read.

Nothing about these two posts indicate any in-depth motivation to gamesolve, and it doesn't feel quite genuine because you're not the only person who thinks this way.
I'm not really cultivating anything, the dichotomy was only to point out that from their interactions I really don't think you are W/W... How exactly am I not looking at you at an individual level, when my W/V claim is exactly that, ive made my thoughts known on your posts, if I could vote two people, I'd be voting both you and Sky... There is nothing from GoT that makes me think he is a wolf at this point, I think his posts overall look like town trying to hunt and ask questions, as well as on a level-0 I think his entrance is townie, which I explained why... So again, tell me how I'm not evaluating you too on an individual level

again ive made several stances, but Im not trying to take definite stances as it is too early, and I have a habit of locking my reads very early, honestly if I was apathetic, I would even post, town most of the time just eats itself alive anyways
In post 78, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 77, Game of Throws wrote:This is a really bad way to discredit a townread. Not because of Whips reasoning because sure, townreading a gif opening is NAI. But no one in that hydra has even close to enough games with me to make a read like that. Along with the fact that it's a blatantly false statement
It still wasn't a meta argument, I don't think in general it's a good idea to give someone a townread for posting a gif as an opening when that is not a particularly AI behavior.

Arguing that "Maria often opens with gifs as scum" is a "blantantly false statement" is a pretty "blatantly false statement" -- because she does.

VOTE: Game of Throws

-WS
In post 80, Team RWBY wrote:Actually it's pretty funny, I saw "x did a simplistic opening so they're town" and my first thought was, "well, I can think of players, such as Maria, who would do a very similar opening as scum." I literally didn't even remember GoT was the super hydra LOL

-WS
In post 114, Team RWBY wrote:Hi! This head is checking in!

-Blake
In post 122, Team RWBY wrote:
I'll confirm that Taly = Yang. <3

Also yeah

Not going to try and make a read based off one individual in a hydra that consists of 500 fucking people
(GoT)

Also not going to althunt on who
Nanami
is nor will I make any relying meta argument since I have little recent experience with anyone in the hydra.

Weiss
, catch these hands. ;)

But, I DO want to know two things.
@GOT
- Majority of your posting so far has been focused around votes on you, mainly the one from our hydra - why not
Dann's
or
Sky's
vote?

Sky
, why more emphasis on this hydra's claim and not any reads to gamesolve right now?

Hot
, your second and only notable post is
Sky's
vote on
GoT
being weird... yet you townread them?

Dann's
posting style is a bit different from what I remember, based off these 5 pages. :P

Does
Reasonably
have reads? If they do, they're forgettable enough for me to be unsure why despite their posting and presence.
Wiisp
forgettable... I noticed
PB
because of their A+ avi ;D

Brown Eyes
is biggest townping yet for this head. They're not looking at a back-and-forth through auto-stating a position on the two players
(Weiss/Nananami)
pushing each other, and they do add a vote and at the same time question the reads of the wagon they're on. The vote does not feel scum-motivated.

Papyrus'
opening felt fluffy, I want their reaction to
Sky's
wagon when he has returned.

p-edit

oh look, more votes on
Sky
choo choo

any reason that's completely unique to what's been discussed already?
1. What world do you live in where that first quote is not an OMGUS, like what are you even discrediting here? I am arguing he is town, but you argue he could be scum, but it seems like you are also at the same time trying to argue its NAI? Sure you do you, but I dislike the way you attacked GoT in the post as well, and it was a poor attempt at hiding that OMGUS.
2. The overall tone of the second post is just fake
3. You can argue that I'm not instantiating my reads, but I'd rather focus on reactions, post 3 is mafia 101 of how hydras enter the thread as scum, "hey just checking up on my partner"
4. in lastly, this wall post is literally just you trying to focus on everything, an attempt to come off as town

There's my stance, but I'm still gonna keep my vote on Sky at the moment, its still just the beginning of Day 1, and id rather see how large trains move around, and how they react to them, as well as I still think she's more likely to be scum over you, and I'm still waiting for her to answer my question
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Something_Smart »

checking the thread for the first time and seeing it's already at 7 pages... it fills you with determination.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 118, Team RWBY wrote:ftr I'm probably not going to be posting much in the main thread unless there's something specifically directed to me or I feel I need to post something in my own words

jsyk

-Blake
You noticed!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

Wait I quoted the wrong thing
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 122, Team RWBY wrote:Dann's posting style is a bit different from what I remember, based off these 5 pages.
Ahem. You noticed!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Vedith »

Should we just lynch Dann then?
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 124, Team RWBY wrote:@Dann
real curious about your reads because they feel largely presence based over these first pages, and they're town

no scumreads despite your votes?
I found Papyrus' quick and direct questioning of me town motivated and a pretty quick way to move us out of RVS.

I initially just town read RWBY for the claim but was just reminded that scum players have fake claims. I still town lean you guys but not as strongly as I did before.

I found Wiisp's reaction to my vote and explanation of her read on Sky to be town. I think most of their posts have come from an active scum hunting mindset, even if I haven't really agreed with a lot they have said.

As for Sky, I originally thought he post looking into the setup to explain why RWBY's claim was town was a town motivated analysis. I think I'm still town leaning her, but because of the fake claims, there's a small possibility you guys could be S/S.

No real scum reads at the time I made my votes, I was pressuring slots who hadn't showed me anything town yet.
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

The problem I’m seeing here is that more pressure needs to be put on the people who aren’t posting- SS, Neenie, sofa, dreamers...

Will the people who haven’t posted much please respond to thoughts on the thread so far?

Thank you in advance

-b
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 156, Vedith wrote:Should we just lynch Dann then?
I think so
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Dann
You can all thank me for this one.
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 158, Hot Lightning wrote:The problem I’m seeing here is that more pressure needs to be put on the people who aren’t posting- SS, Neenie, sofa, dreamers...

Will the people who haven’t posted much please respond to thoughts on the thread so far?

Thank you in advance

-b
VOTE: Hot Lightning

The problem I'm seeing here is you haven't really supplied any thoughts of your own.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

Wiisp, do you have a specific reason to find that 1v1 between RWBY and Got SvT? Because I did not get that impression
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 160, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Dann
Vedith, are you town this game?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Vedith »

That's because it's a hydra. There's 2 of them.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 163, Dannflor wrote:
Yes! Should I claim?
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 165, Vedith wrote:
In post 163, Dannflor wrote:
Yes! Should I claim?
No, it's okay. I believe you!

I want to compare rainbow reads later before you lynch me \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay I will make them very pretty for you \o/
I claim scum \o/
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 153, Dannflor wrote:
In post 118, Team RWBY wrote:ftr I'm probably not going to be posting much in the main thread unless there's something specifically directed to me or I feel I need to post something in my own words

jsyk

-Blake
You noticed!
I always notice bb

-Blake
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Papyrus »

Dann's town, Vedith.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 158, Hot Lightning wrote:The problem I’m seeing here is that more pressure needs to be put on the people who aren’t posting- SS, Neenie, sofa, dreamers...

Thank you in advance

-b
Hot Lightning, thoughts on RWBY and Wiisp specifically? Also why are you town reading Sky?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 169, Papyrus wrote:Dann's town, Vedith.
Oh.. are you town?
I claim scum \o/
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Papyrus »

VOTE: Vedith
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Wiisp »

Thank you in advance

-b
where are you at with your thoughts right now? as well? I agree with Dannifor here, asking for others thoughts when you havent even give yours, outside an RVS vote on Sofa, is questionable
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Thank you in advance

-b
Okay well my first thought is that it's weird to be pressuring people for not posting when the game's only been up for 15 hours.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”