Game of Throws (0):
Wiisp (0):
Shining Dreamers (0):
Reasonably Clever (0):
Shiidaji (0):
Something_Smart (0):
NeenieKit (0):
Brown Eyes (0):

Not Voting: Shining Dreamers, Reasonably Clever, Pink Ball, Something_Smart, NeenieKit

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-04-21 00:00:00).
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Papyrus »

Hey RWBY, can you vote Roster with me?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

@Wiisp
, how much mafia experience do you have? Off-site or otherwise?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 402, Dannflor wrote:
@Wiisp
, how much mafia experience do you have? Off-site or otherwise?
2 years now?

30> games between MU, MTGS, MAL, Starcraft 2 Mafia
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Papyrus »

What's your experience with hydras?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

What is your read on Sky currently?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 404, Papyrus wrote:What's your experience with hydras?
Ive played only games where we were all hydras, or none were
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 405, Dannflor wrote:What is your read on Sky currently?
still the same
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Why did you unvote her then
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 408, Dannflor wrote:Why did you unvote her then
dont like papyrus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I want him gone after the horrible read on sofa king's slot, I dont think that thought process ever comes from town
and i am not worried about teams right now, so if me if your next question is why am I voting with sky, then my answer will because they are both individually scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 409, Wiisp wrote:
In post 408, Dannflor wrote:Why did you unvote her then
dont like papyrus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I want him gone after the horrible read on sofa king's slot, I dont think that thought process ever comes from town
and i am not worried about teams right now, so if me if your next question is why am I voting with sky, then my answer will because they are both individually scum
No, you did not unvote her because you don't like Papyrus.
In post 303, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
what are your thoughts, a lot of echoing the thread, and very little stances?
what are your scum leans atm?
You unvoted her here. Do you really mean to tell me that nomnomnom suddenly became a serious enough scum read to overtake your Sky scum read? Because I don't read that at all here. There's no reason a vote had to accompany these questions towards nomnomnom and it looks like you just wanted an easy way to slip off of the Sky wagon. The fact that you completely dodged mentioning this too tells me you know that it's a bad look.

Regardless, why would you prefer to be on either nomnomnom or Papyrus vs. building a large wagon to start the day off—on a supposed scum read of yours—that already has good momentum?

VOTE: Wiisp
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler: My Homework
Why
Weiss Schnee
Papyrus is Best Girl in the Animated Web Series RWBY

by Ruby Rose

In the course of human history there has always been conflict. Whether over land, resources, some personal sleight or simply greed, there has always been conflict. With the advancement of technology, the manner and efficiency in which war is conducted has accelerated to such an extent that in the modern age, a soldier need not even be in the same continent to kill his opposition.

You might be asking where the question of Best Girl comes into this. Simply the question of who is Best Girl has escalated to such a level due to technology that no one can simply be a bystander in the ensuing war over Best Girl status. Therefore along with air, sea, and land there is another dimension, or rather 1 less. The 2-D world in which the waifus must be defended. And this essay is an opening salvo in defense of
Weiss
Papyrus.

The criteria which objectively make a Best Girl are Tsundereness, Cuteness, Badassness, and Pixiv Lewd Count. While Papyrus doesn’t have very much fan art, we were able to find some (see fig. 1), sadly it must be said to fail the lewdness test. But he seems very cute, what with his shiny smooth head, and he could be said to have a bone to pick with anyone, very tsundere indeed! So on those merits alone, Papyrus is clearly Best Girl. It's so obvious, one doesn't even have to have played Undertale to realize it.

Fig. 1

Sources: None, I wrote this all myself and definitely didn’t plagiarize any of it from the internet.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Wiisp »

Regardless, why would you prefer to be on either nomnomnom or Papyrus vs. building a large wagon to start the day off—on a supposed scum read of yours—that already has good momentum?
what scum motivation do i have for moving myself off a wagon, which i happily want dead? or do you think im unable to play mafia at an efficient level with bussing? cause thats the only reason you can call me mafia from that.

I forgot about my nom vote, rip
Im pretty sure I saw a response that made me feel better about that slot, cant remember tho
i didnt dodge anything, it just slipped my mind

How are you using my own arguement against me... xD
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 412, Wiisp wrote:
what scum motivation do i have for moving myself off a wagon, which i happily want dead? or do you think im unable to play mafia at an efficient level without bussing? cause thats the only reason you can call me mafia from that.

Im pretty sure I saw a response that made me feel better about that slot, cant remember tho

Edited
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 401, Papyrus wrote:Hey RWBY, can you vote Roster with me?
I don't think the hydra breakup is alignment-indicative so no, sorry.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Wiisp what's your handle on SC2 mafia?

-WS
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 412, Wiisp wrote:what scum motivation do i have for moving myself off a wagon, which i happily want dead? or do you think im unable to play mafia at an efficient level with bussing? cause thats the only reason you can call me mafia from that.

I don't think you trying to move off the wagon says anything about Sky's alignment actually. It could be you wanted to divert attention away from your buddy. More likely I think Sky is a mislynch and you wanted to get off early in the case that it goes through quickly.

You saw a response that made you feel better about Sky?

also not sure where I'm using your own argument against you
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Wiisp »

I can probably find stronger reasons to vote many others in this game, but dont care enough atm
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 289, Wiisp wrote:ya im bussing my partner Sky, vote there first
major yikes
In post 313, Skygazer wrote:
In post 305, Wiisp wrote:@sky, who are the scum on your train if any, in the world where you are town?
In post 279, Skygazer wrote:
In post 136, Wiisp wrote:@sky, who are the scum on your train if any, in the world where you are town?
papyrus? i don't like the tmi about the post restriction but they're off my wagon now so idk if that counts towards this question anymore
In post 298, Wiisp wrote:@skygazer
I can see where you are coming from, there wasnt much of a reason for Pap to assume it was a post restriction... hmmmmmmmm, maybe it is as you say, just tmi
This is your progression. First off, the question towards Sky just looks like you're looking for somewhere else to start leading on and sort of giving Sky an "out" so to speak. I'm not sure where exactly you're seeing something that made you feel better about Sky if you already thought she was scummy. But the weirdest part is that you go onto nomnomnom right after here instead of Papyrus. Presumably because it would be too obvious to immediately sheep Sky?
In post 417, Wiisp wrote:I can probably find stronger reasons to vote many others in this game, but dont care enough atm
Is Sky at a lean scum or strong scum read for you then? Do you think the wagon on her is bad?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@dannflor
why exactly would I be scared of that scenario at any moment in this game, why are you arguing the dismantlement of a train less than 2 days means that scum if any at all were on that train, are trying to save face.

Nope, did I say I did?

one of my earlier posts, was I wanted the sky train to keep growing to see people reacted, and now you are arguing I jump off to again, save face?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 419, Wiisp wrote:why exactly would I be scared of that scenario at any moment in this game, why are you arguing the dismantlement of a train less than 2 days means that scum if any at all were on that train, are trying to save face.

Nope, did I say I did?

one of my earlier posts, was I wanted the sky train to keep growing to see people reacted, and now you are arguing I jump off to again, save face?
You're misrepping me. I'm not arguing that because someone jumped off the wagon they must be scum trying to save face. I'm arguing that the specific way you jumped off the wagon was scummy.

You said something made you feel better about the Sky slot and I was wondering how much better.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

And I think you stating you want the train to grow but also leaving it is also bad ???
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@dannflor
Is Sky at a lean scum or strong scum read for you then? Do you think the wagon on her is bad?
I was fully awake like 2 hours ago, why do I gotta play 20 questions at 1 am *cries*

two of the people on her train are at the null level, and I've already expressed I like Brown Eye's posts... so from a probability perspective, it's not amazing

The question is me hearing out one of my scum leans, which is something I do a lot, im a human being I can be wrong, especially this early on, and tunnels are bad... Tbh I didnt have much of a thought process, I wanted more serious posts from Nom, and voting her seemed to be the best way of doing, are you arguing that my questions are fake? because they most certainly arent...

Theres literally no reason for me to try to control anything as scum, I think you are nitpicking at my posts, trying to catch someone like me on a micro level wont work, I dont slip
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 421, Dannflor wrote:And I think you stating you want the train to grow but also leaving it is also bad ???
now who is misrepping you
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 423, Wiisp wrote:
In post 421, Dannflor wrote:And I think you stating you want the train to grow but also leaving it is also bad ???
now who is misrepping who
*edit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”