Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 586, Papyrus wrote:
In post 574, Wiisp wrote:I want you to be shot in the night, but I don't necessarily think you will 100% flip scum @pap
It would be extremely bad for this game if I'm shot.

I think you're tunneling me for something that isn't AI & struggling to drop the bad read when called out. You say my reasons were unnatural because you've seen scum do it once? That doesn't mean it's unnatural for town. I told you that I've seen scum hydra replace out this way much more often than town. How often have you seen a hydra replace out of a game before it started? What's your basis for saying my reasoning is wrong? How many type of personalities have you evaluated in the context of this situation? You're relying on weak evidence while ignoring the fact that I've had the opposite experience of you. Why keep tunneling instead of asking me for examples?

The reason most players hydra is because they want to solve the game together. I don't know anyone who hydras because they're looking forward to manipulating players using the same slot. So when hydras roll scum, they sometimes split up before the game starts because for them it defeats the purpose of being a hydra. I've done this before. And I've seen lots of players do it in my games. The reasoning might seem speculative and "angley," but that doesn't mean it's invalid & it especially doesn't mean it's more likely to come from scum than town, which is an entirely separate question from its validity.

You talk about the risk of tunneling but I don't see why you're saying that when I already said that I don't mindlessly tunnel & I compared it to the situation where someone replaces out of scummy slot. What's that have to do with anything?
Sorry but I think you’re wrong about that. Hydras split up for a myriad of reasons. Sometimes you clash, sometimes it’s rl related, etc but I have never seen a hydra split up, solely in that basis. Do you have any past games that would demonstrate a greater likelihood of scum replacing out of a hydra over town?
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Wiisp »

@dann
So I'm at the point where I think the clever/brown are w/w for individual reasons

Still uncertain who that I've pushed outside them is actually scum, or if it's someone else that's in my town core

I'm pinging you because I'm like 99.999% sure you are town
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:58 am

In post 593, Wiisp wrote:AtE can be AI, depends on the player and context
+1
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 751, Wiisp wrote:@dann
So I'm at the point where I think the clever/brown are w/w for individual reasons

Still uncertain who that I've pushed outside them is actually scum, or if it's someone else that's in my town core

I'm pinging you because I'm like 99.999% sure you are town
Elaborate on Brown Eyes read?
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:02 pm

In post 635, Pink Ball wrote:I know that I have at least one hot take that no one has ever thought and I'm pretty sure I'm right about it
Tell us.
Brown Eyes
Brown Eyes
Goon
Brown Eyes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Brown Eyes »

In post 737, Vedith wrote:
In post 736, Brown Eyes wrote:For Vedith, I guess it's just that I don't really like the way he's called Skygazer town. Maybe that's unreasonable, but still.
"Their opinion is not as of mine, I don't like it and someone needs to be held responsible for it!" - 2019
I'd like to think that my reasoning is more nuanced than that. After all, I've disagreed with plenty of players so far whom I still townread. There's more to my read on you than just "he disagrees with me" – I tried to make that clear, but I find it hard to explain myself exactly.

Why not choose to talk about Skygazer, the main point of our disagreement, rather than just reducing my point to absurdism?
In post 751, Wiisp wrote:@dann

This is an associative read between me and Reasonably Clever? I'm interested to hear that.
--

I would like to hear more thoughts on anything that I've said outside of someone just suddenly calling me scum. I expected
some
level of disagreement.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:06 pm

In post 639, Papyrus wrote:Krazy's outside his scum meta at this point so I'd be very surprised if RWBY flips scum.
I don’t know Krazy’s scum meta. I’ve only played with him as town but still tl that hydra on the strength of Krazy’s posting. Taly also seems somewhat townish and Arkarin’s posting wasn’t bad but would like to see more. Not sure exactly wtf Ank is doing however. :lol:
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ok legit I'm starting to fall really far behind this game

if anyone wants something specific from me point me to where I should use the analysis goggles at and I'll find something to get reinvested into the game

ty

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

wow cerb way to accidently betelgeuse me :(

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 747, Reasonably Clever wrote:I think there should be cap on anymore than 5 heads ever. I would consider what GoT is doing, hydra abuse but NIA.
If it helps
In post 6, Game of Throws wrote:
In post 3, GuyInFreezer wrote:/confirming but I'm gonna hydra
/out gif

/in Game of Throws, hydra of {GuyInFreezer, DrCirno, Layla, HolySpiritTurtles, Gundham Tanaka, MariaR, xsonianevermindx, Mary Saotome, Elena Fisher, Android18, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral}
See the list of Maria alts here:

viewtopic.php?p=10523113#p10523113

Add to that Andriod... who I guess is also a Maria alt? Man I did not realize that in Ircher's Large Normal last year lol

Gundham is maybe an alt of Turtles?

And I'm not sure how many individual accounts there are between Cirno, Layla, and Turtles given they all confirmed within 1 minute of each other. So I'm not actually sure of the real number of heads, somewhere between 4-7 though?

WS
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 pm

In post 640, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 635, Pink Ball wrote:I know that I have at least one hot take that no one has ever thought and I'm pretty sure I'm right about it
spicy, do tell

this head's influence in the game is already at rock bottom so you got nothing to lose

~yang

p-edit

omg
ank
try to make reads k
<3

Papyrus wrote:Roster's probably town.
and... why?

also, am i the only person that sees scum-motivation in them only reiterating a certain group of reads and doing nothing else?
They’re currently one of my many null reads in this game.

I think Dann is probably town here. He seems to be doing a lot more re-evaluating than he did in ND. @Krazy, would you agree with this?
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:14 pm

In post 643, Team RWBY wrote:i wasnt expecting on changing people's reads per se

i thought the reason i scumread
roster
was clear, and i made a valid question in why that's town

i feel like im talking in circles and i want someone to share thoughts with me -_-***

~yang
Sorry, there’s so many goddamned pages to read, I’m getting lost. Can you link/quote the posts of his you’re scumreading? Thanks.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 647, Papyrus wrote:VOTE: Wiisp
Why are you voting Wiisp?
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus -- Who are your strongest townreads (other than me I guess)?

@RC -- As I said earlier I'm still fine with dann town

Trying to decide how I feel about Vedith fighting to defend Sky. At the moment I slightly would S_S today given he's still not doing anything and he didn't do a few things I kinda would have expected town him to do, so... if this was a solo account, I'd be voting S_S right now, but I need to chat with Yang about how strongly she feels on Roster before I move off there.

WS
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

In post 655, Papyrus wrote:@Taly

1. Justification is scummy for Roster. Lack isn't. Check the scum game he posted for better understanding.

2. Roster's posts don't fit your idea of "content" or "substance" but that doesn't mean they're substanceless, he just plays different than you.

3. Ignoring dumb stuff is towny for Roster. You tend to nitpick pointless stuff but that doesn't mean everyone else plays that way. I'm more like Roster, for example.
Sorry but I’ve recently learned the hard way that meta can only take you so far. I’ve recently been fooled by every single player, I thought I could townlock solely on meta. You may be right about Roster but don’t tell Tally not to “nitpick”. Sometimes “nitpicking” may help find something either clearly alignment indicative that we missed. All information and observation is good for town.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:31 pm

In post 667, Pink Ball wrote:Papyrus, you've got the #666 post. I think that's pretty scummy
Jester game already finished. Lmao
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 682, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 677, Team RWBY wrote:ugh, i dont know why but im finding myself getting frustrated real quickly with this game, i feel generally alone with my opinions. :(

i appreciate my other heads and theyre really awesome but if I'M wanting to resolve a read, I'M not the only person unsure about that read within this hydra.

ill post later. im getting tired and ive spent more time than id like on mafia today.

~yang
tHiS Is AtE iT MusT bE ScUM!!1!!one!
PB’s posts are the best thing about this game. :lol:
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm

In post 758, Team RWBY wrote:wow cerb way to accidently betelgeuse me :(

-Blake
pfft.

I ALWAYS SIGN MY POSTS.

EVERYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO ME SHOULD KNOW THAT!

<3

I still love you though.

-Cerb
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 767, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 758, Team RWBY wrote:wow cerb way to accidently betelgeuse me :(

-Blake
pfft.

I ALWAYS SIGN MY POSTS.

EVERYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO ME SHOULD KNOW THAT!

<3

I still love you though.

-Cerb
oh :V

I uh may have forgotten who your partner was

oops

offer still applies though, but I'm going to bed so I'll get to anything tomorrow
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

das me

-Blake
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 pm

In post 733, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 661, Papyrus wrote:No, Wiisp. I'm reevaluating in light of Roster's behavior & the fact that TTTT apparently flaked from all his games.

I'm also concerned about Roster's survival because he's easily mislynchable as town & I don't like the growing pressure on him after he started posting, especially from you when a second ago you were calling me scum for voting him.
I don't get lynched unless I want to.
Why would you ever want to get lynched?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@everyone

I would like everyone to consolidate on either clever or brown eyes, I'm voting brown eyes, but I'm more sure of clever at this point, if you look at her posts you can see someone who doesn't care about evaluating the game, is answering posts that have been answered or really don't even need a response, lack of real stances, recommend death today, highest chance of flipping scum based on content
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:49 pm

In post 736, Brown Eyes wrote:Hey, everyone. There's a bit too many posts for my liking and I have to admit that I skimmed a lot of the discussion between Wiisp and Dannflor. I don't exactly feel like I could go in-depth with direct responses to posts, but I have been keeping notes for myself, so I figured I'd share a bit.

Spoiler:
Town:
Shining Dreamers
NeenieKit
nom
Dannflor
Team RWBY
Papyrus
Roster
Wiisp (?)

Who's left:
Skygazer
Reasonably Clever
Shiidaji
Pink Ball
Game of Throws
Something_Smart
Vedith
Hot Lightning

I had Reasonably Clever as town before, but have since decided that it might be best to hold off on that until I see more.

I still believe that Skygazer is the most likely person by far to flip scum and it distresses me to see people say otherwise. Apart from that, I suppose the two next most likely people to be scum that I see are Pink Ball and Vedith. Neither are as strong as Skygazer, however.

Pink Ball I felt like entered the thread with the intent of getting townread through charisma
and real time interactions with people rather than actually trying to solve. I think that's a fairly straightforward way to put it.
For Vedith, I guess it's just that I don't really like the way he's called Skygazer town. Maybe that's unreasonable, but still.

Hot Lightning my opinion has not changed on, but I haven't really had a good opportunity to reread anything they've said to get a clearer opinion.

--

The next people I'd like to be able to townread and move to the Town list if they're town are Reasonably Clever, Shiidaji, Game of Throws and Something Smart. All of them I'd like to either hear more from or need to reread.
I don’t see looking obvtown at all in PB’s posting. He acts like he really doesn’t GAF about how he’s being read here.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Wiisp »

I will get to my reasoning on brown eyes when I get home
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 pm

In post 738, Wiisp wrote:Ohh brown eyes is scum, I was wrong
#feelsbad
In post 739, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: browneyes
Sheep me
I’m obviously disagreeing with some of their recent reads but I’m not sure what you’re seeing as particularly scum indicative about it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”