.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I could vote roster...but if we're wrong that makes Lylo more difficult.

I'm cursed by the fact that I don't have strong town reads.
<(") | (")>
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1172, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1169, Eragon wrote:
In post 1158, nomnomnom wrote:To be fair I'm okay with Roster or N_M getting the lynch today, those two slots have the two highest chances of flipping scum.

N_M just has this additional factor of "I wouldn't want to see him at the end stages of a game ever" on top of that, so that's why I'm voting him rn.
what are your thoughts on locke?
Locke is not a priority right now, N_M and Roster are.
At least today.
so, you literally just don't care about reading anyone except NM and roster?
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1176, Eragon wrote:
In post 1158, nomnomnom wrote:To be fair I'm okay with Roster or N_M getting the lynch today, those two slots have the two highest chances of flipping scum.

N_M just has this additional factor of "I wouldn't want to see him at the end stages of a game ever" on top of that, so that's why I'm voting him rn.
At least today.
Having bigger priorities doesn't mean I don't care.

But like, it's like asking me what we're going to eat tomorrow while you're eating a fat pizza, see what I mean?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1177, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1176, Eragon wrote:

At least today.
Having bigger priorities doesn't mean I don't care.

But like, it's like asking me what we're going to eat tomorrow while you're eating a fat pizza, see what I mean?
does everything relate to food with you

uhh thats not it at all
Days aren't limited to solving a "set" of people

ESPECIALLY on MS, where day phases are like a billion years long. Devoting an entire gameday to a specific topic is -ev, and doesn't help in the long run
sure, that can be a focal point, but we need other roots branching out, reading other things
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1178, Eragon wrote: uhh thats not it at all

ESPECIALLY on MS, where day phases are like a billion years long. Devoting an entire gameday to a specific topic is -ev, and doesn't help in the long run
sure, that can be a focal point, but we need other roots branching out, reading other things
Okay, let's reword it this way.
I have no confidence in reading Locke right now because of a few factors, mainly because of inactivity. I can't answer this question now. This game died really hard and we need to get back momentum.
Right now I'm focused on the only thing I'm relatively sure of, as in "there is one scum between Roster and N_M".
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1166, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1164, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m town
Sorry you haven't acted like it. Your D1 dance around GW was bad and that's the only way I know how to read you.
I don’t even remember who that is
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Doesn't help.
<(") | (")>
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

boop
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ngl I really don't understand why roster and not_mafia are the top two lynch candidates today
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't understand why scum!rosterfoster would be pushing so hard for Eragon to die when he's being defended by at least two slots for the same reason that everyone else thought he was scum for it

like I don't exactly have the credibility on alacrity that I do on this account but the fact that a widely townread slot was shielding him so hard would make it look a lot less viable as an option for a push.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

it just doesn't make sense for him as a scum strategy and I'm struggling to see him going into day two pushing that much activity into the thread only to get hard stuck on a dead end push while the game crashes around him

that's beyond shitty scum play if it's scum play at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

maybe I gave nomnomnom too much of a pass earlier in the game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

their associatives with grandwazoo are actually pretty bad now that I look back at them
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

nom's voting history on the lynch wagons are really bad too

the dissonance though is that both nomnomnom and grandwazoo were voting me for a significant chunk of the first day and I'm not entirely sure that would be something they'd want to do unless they specifically wanted me gone for whatever reason without wanting to spend a nightkill on it, which doesn't really make sense with my reads and how I was playing up to that point.

although to be fair, the bite in her push did fade over time on day one despite not really changing until it was proven wrong?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ehhhh

maybe it isn't locke
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

tbh I just need one more confident townread and this game is literally solved
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: nomnomnom

while I ponder things

I think I want to double check penguinpower next

if I can be confident that penguin is town, then this game is locked.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1183, Ankamius wrote:ngl I really don't understand why roster and not_mafia are the top two lynch candidates today
Milk's flip and how the lynch happened should obvious as to why.

There should be at least one scum on the voters on Milk wagon, and due to the condition of the quickhammer, I'm inclined to believe one of the scum slot is N_M/Roster for how they made this hammer happen, both of them.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1184, Ankamius wrote:I don't understand why scum!rosterfoster would be pushing so hard for Eragon to die when he's being defended by at least two slots for the same reason that everyone else thought he was scum for it

like I don't exactly have the credibility on alacrity that I do on this account but the fact that a widely townread slot was shielding him so hard would make it look a lot less viable as an option for a push.
In post 1185, Ankamius wrote:it just doesn't make sense for him as a scum strategy and I'm struggling to see him going into day two pushing that much activity into the thread only to get hard stuck on a dead end push while the game crashes around him

I feel you have this weird egocentrism going on where you make assumptions on other players based on your own actions only, which is not how reality works. There are a lot more parameters than your own reads at play here, like the fact that roster did this exact same thing last day and last minute, quickhammered milk with no warning at all. That's very scummy considering he announced intent on Eragon earlier that day as well. That and the fact that he magically understood that N_M was voting Milk and was fully aware of what he was doing? There's a lot here to unpack here.

I feel you are ignoring a whole set of issues here, in favor of your own reality.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1188, Ankamius wrote: the dissonance though is that both nomnomnom and grandwazoo were voting me for a significant chunk of the first day and I'm not entirely sure that would be something they'd want to do unless they specifically wanted me gone for whatever reason without wanting to spend a nightkill on it, which doesn't really make sense with my reads and how I was playing up to that point.
Here's an idea:
If something contradicts your own idea of GW and me having a shared and logical scum agenda, then perhaps that simply means we're not partners.

Although seeing your subsequent posts it seems you really want to believe that, despite that fact.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

Kinda interesting to me that you shaded my deductions while basing your own around a singular point in the game

But sure I'll look anyways when I can
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1195, Ankamius wrote:Kinda interesting to me that you shaded my deductions while basing your own around a singular point in the game

But sure I'll look anyways when I can
That's not what I was saying.

I'm saying that you are missing critical elements for your deductions. That's fairly obvious when you do not understand why Roster and N_M are put on the forefront today.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1170, Eragon wrote:
In post 1161, rosterfoster wrote:I'm having a crisis over my handling of this game. If Nom and Locke really want to go for NM fine, but I'm convinced Eragon is scum.
uhhh

locke was going for you...

and PP was going for NM
Yeah, this, weird roster blatantly ignoring my main scumread today is obviously him
In post 1179, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1178, Eragon wrote: uhh thats not it at all

Okay, let's reword it this way.
I have no confidence in reading Locke right now because of a few factors, mainly because of inactivity. I can't answer this question now. This game died really hard and we need to get back momentum.
Right now I'm focused on the only thing I'm relatively sure of, as in "there is one scum between Roster and N_M".
What are the other factors besides inactivity? Also I don't see how others not being active to be a reason to ignore read questions, especially since while not the most exciting, it definitely counts as activity
In post 1180, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1166, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1164, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m town
Sorry you haven't acted like it. Your D1 dance around GW was bad and that's the only way I know how to read you.
I don’t even remember who that is
:facepalm:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1185, Ankamius wrote:it just doesn't make sense for him as a scum strategy and I'm struggling to see him going into day two pushing that much activity into the thread only to get hard stuck on a dead end push while the game crashes around him

The problem with assuming something would be stupid to do as scum so person probably isn't scum is sometimes scum is stupid
In post 1189, Ankamius wrote:ehhhh

maybe it isn't locke
I'm assuming from your posts that you were Alacrity? What was the reasoning behind the scumread and why are you not so sure anymore?
In post 1194, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1188, Ankamius wrote: the dissonance though is that both nomnomnom and grandwazoo were voting me for a significant chunk of the first day and I'm not entirely sure that would be something they'd want to do unless they specifically wanted me gone for whatever reason without wanting to spend a nightkill on it, which doesn't really make sense with my reads and how I was playing up to that point.
Here's an idea:
If something contradicts your own idea of GW and me having a shared and logical scum agenda, then perhaps that simply means we're not partners.

Although seeing your subsequent posts it seems you really want to believe that, despite that fact.
I mean one of you could be traitor, its not an inherently terrible idea
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

there has to be a thought process behind what somebody does, locke

I'm not seeing a consistently scummy thought process behind what roster is doing, it makes a lot more sense from town to me :V

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”