Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 934, Dannflor wrote:Ignoring the fact that she said Vedith twice, the read itself is kinda weird and strikes me as the "odd one out" of all those town reads. If Sky flips scum then Vedith is a very likely partner, especially with Vedith randomly throwing Sky into his list of "no lynches."
Did you get scum?
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

I don't think so :(
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 997, Pink Ball wrote:VEDITH!! \o/
PB \o/
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1002, Dannflor wrote:I don't think so :(
Then stop acting like you did.
I claim scum \o/
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 990, Wiisp wrote:You right, they aren't significant and can't be proven in the slightest, so that to me is just shade on my slight. Is it wrong for me to assume based on what I'm seeing this game, that maybe they aren't competent? I'd say yes and no, because attacking the player, is wrong, but Im not attacking the player, I'm attacking their thought process which is on the same level of attacking their play, which is allowed and no where near close to ignorance
Allowed, yes obviously but accurate, not really. Especially considering D1 lynches are more often than not mislynches, for precisely the reasons Ank stated.
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1004, Vedith wrote:
In post 1002, Dannflor wrote:I don't think so :(
Then stop acting like you did.
Sure thing boss
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Papyrus »

I don't like all this talk about lynching town. Anything less than a lynch on scum is a failure on D1.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 am

In post 994, Team RWBY wrote:Scum have fakeclaims and while it is unlikely for nom to be faking the post restriction I still wouldn't imply the slot is "basically conftown" albeit that slot still isn't really in my lynchpool for today.

I think the last two pages is more based on Cerb expecting Blake to come out with some tryhard gamesolve posts on day 1 just because she usually does on later days in other games. Wiisp took Blake saying she wasn't going to rush an unreliable solve as an indication she wasn't going to try at all with 950, which let's be clear, is a very pretentious post that reads awful lol. But yeah it wasn't a personal insult to Blake.

-ws
:facepalm:

Not you too, Krazy. How can you guys not be able to tell my posts apart from Cerb’s yet?

He signs EVERYTHING.
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Papyrus »

This game feels mostly solved at this point. I'm guessing three to four scum in Sky, Wiisp, Vedith, Shidaji, SS, & Hot.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:09 am

In post 1007, Papyrus wrote:I don't like all this talk about lynching town. Anything less than a lynch on scum is a failure on D1.
+1

I learned from RC in DnD game, how town tends to want to lynch the lhf in general then the less obvious scum. I kind of disagree with Cerb that I still think Wiisp is town. His frustration reads genuine to me. I think that he just relies on too many generalities.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 am

In post 1009, Papyrus wrote:This game feels mostly solved at this point. I'm guessing three to four scum in Sky, Wiisp, Vedith, Shidaji, SS, & Hot.
What is your case on Vedith? He’s still a nullread for me.
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Papyrus »

I think everyone in this game is severely underestimating what Wiisp is capable of as scum. He reminds me of someone like Flavor Leaf, who spams the thread a lot to the point where you eventually townread something he says but none of it's actually town when you look closer. I'm okay putting him aside for the moment but I disagree with everyone who townreads him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I think it's a PoE, I doubt anyone scumreads me on what I HAVE said.

(And it's an alarmingly large one at this point.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Papyrus »

I don't know how to read Vedith.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:13 am

In post 1009, Papyrus wrote:This game feels mostly solved at this point. I'm guessing three to four scum in Sky, Wiisp, Vedith, Shidaji, SS, & Hot.
What gives you that degree of certainty?

Elaborate on the last four(mainly because I haven't paid all that much attention to them).
In post 1010, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1007, Papyrus wrote:I don't like all this talk about lynching town. Anything less than a lynch on scum is a failure on D1.
+1

I learned from RC in DnD game, how town tends to want to lynch the lhf in general then the less obvious scum. I kind of disagree with Cerb that I still think Wiisp is town. His frustration reads genuine to me. I think that he just relies on too many generalities.
Tsk tsk my other head, I'll have you know that I haven't actually expressed a read on a single slot yet in this game(and this is for the entire playerlist, but I'm likely just going to 100% sheep Nancyheads reads on D1 barring some ridiculous scumslip/obvtowning). Wiisp just asked me what I could take away from that post, and there's essentially no possible town spin to it, but there are possible scum spins...but it's all very weak, too weak to draw conclusions from.

-Cerb
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:14 am

I've never played with scum-Vedith but I think town-Vedith has the pretty common towntells of read flipping and lack of a consistent agenda. I'm recalling one time where I correctly read him after much agonizing as the deciding vote in LYLO and that was part of it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1013, Something_Smart wrote:I think it's a PoE, I doubt anyone scumreads me on what I HAVE said.

I think it's more what you haven't said.

I understand you're a slow player but you had a fair amount of interaction with Wiisp, thoughts on that slot?
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:15 am

In post 1014, Papyrus wrote:I don't know how to read Vedith.
The fuck?

If I were a voting man, I would think about voting you for this.

It feels like, as SS said, this must be like 90% based off PoE.

If that's the case, I think you really need to give compelling reasons for townreading the rest of the game, since your'e basically saying there is at most 2 scum in the other 11 slots.

-Cerb
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Papyrus »

In post 1016, Something_Smart wrote:I've never played with scum-Vedith but I think town-Vedith has the pretty common towntells of read flipping and lack of a consistent agenda. I'm recalling one time where I correctly read him after much agonizing as the deciding vote in LYLO and that was part of it.
Yes, I agree 100% that when Vedith's town I usually get to townreading him based on how he changes his reads. I didn't want to say that openly for obvious reasons but now that you've said it I guess it's out there. Town Vedith has these incredibly clear & towny trajectories in how his reads develop but I haven't seen those in this game yet.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 am

In post 1012, Papyrus wrote:I think everyone in this game is severely underestimating what Wiisp is capable of as scum. He reminds me of someone like Flavor Leaf, who spams the thread a lot to the point where you eventually townread something he says but none of it's actually town when you look closer. I'm okay putting him aside for the moment but I disagree with everyone who townreads him.
Well his scumread on Brown was really wtf. I really really dislike his playstyle but that doesn’t make it necessarily scummy. Gun to head, I still lean bad town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 am

In post 1017, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1013, Something_Smart wrote:I think it's a PoE, I doubt anyone scumreads me on what I HAVE said.

I think it's more what you haven't said.

I understand you're a slow player but you had a fair amount of interaction with Wiisp, thoughts on that slot?
Well yeah that's the whole point, I'm assuming the scumreads on me are based on the fact that I've done virtually nothing.

I don't really think my interaction with Wiisp was indicative of her alignment, unfortunately, it was more of a theory disagreement. Wiisp seems like the type of player that you need experience with to read with any accuracy.
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Papyrus »

In post 1020, Reasonably Clever wrote:Well his scumread on Brown was really wtf. I really really dislike his playstyle but that doesn’t make it necessarily scummy. Gun to head, I still lean bad town.
Why are you assuming bad town instead of scum?
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:22 am

In post 1015, Reasonably Clever wrote:
What gives you that degree of certainty?

Elaborate on the last four(mainly because I haven't paid all that much attention to them).
In post 1010, Reasonably Clever wrote:
+1

Tsk tsk my other head, I'll have you know that I haven't actually expressed a read on a single slot yet in this game(and this is for the entire playerlist, but
I'm likely just going to 100% sheep Nancyheads reads on D1
barring some ridiculous scumslip/obvtowning). Wiisp just asked me what I could take away from that post, and there's essentially no possible town spin to it, but there are possible scum spins...but it's all very weak, too weak to draw conclusions from.

-Cerb
Nooo, don’t sheep my reads rn. I have no idea who to vote for yet.

But if there is some obvious scumslip, I’ll be very likely to catch it. I’m really good at that.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Vedith »

4 of those names are most likely town.
Don't feel too embarrassed though.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”