armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
So he should be lynched without more discussion?
Not my point. My point is abandoning his wagon based on the info at that point in time was EXTREMELY odd.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Max »

jtdyer wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
unvote

i dont know num's reasons for the vote so there is no reason for me to stick with it.

Max, you said you have evidence and were waiting for more people to respond. We are here, so what info do you have?
Vote Max
. You never really responded to this. Maybe you missed it, and if so, here it is again. There's nothing wrong with gut feeling, but you probably aren't going to convince someone to vote with just gut feeling.
I had a case but they are no longer as suspected as originally, because they corrected themselves inditectly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
Not my point. My point is abandoning his wagon based on the info at that point in time was EXTREMELY odd.
Leaving him at L-1 which is uncomfortable when I've seen some people with quick hammers some games.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Leaving him at L-1 which is uncomfortable when I've seen some people with quick hammers some games.
Again, this all comes back to the idea of you voting (and putting at L-2 I might add) someone you weren't comfortable with lynching or thought was town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Again, this all comes back to the idea of you voting (and putting at L-2 I might add) someone you weren't comfortable with lynching or thought was town.
I'm uncomfortable with a page 3 no info lynch. You keep missing that. Putting him at L-2 for good reason. Leaving it because sometimes (most times) scum look for an easy and quick lynch to cause confusion.
Nice try in purposely misunderstanding me. Look forward to hearing you try and convince people day 2 why you were so hard up on my lynch when I have stated over and over my reasons and you keep misunderstanding. Sad part I think you are town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:37 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I'm uncomfortable with a page 3 no info lynch. You keep missing that. Putting him at L-2 for good reason. Leaving it because sometimes (most times) scum look for an easy and quick lynch to cause confusion.
Nice try in purposely misunderstanding me. Look forward to hearing you try and convince people day 2 why you were so hard up on my lynch when I have stated over and over my reasons and you keep misunderstanding. Sad part I think you are town.
No info? What more do you want from a day start lynch?

Also, nice trying to scare me off voting you b/c of the "consequences" while simultaneously buddying by saying you think I'm town.
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 am

Post by jtdyer »

What case was that, Max (post 126)?
Uh...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
No info? What more do you want from a day start lynch?

Also, nice trying to scare me off voting you b/c of the "consequences" while simultaneously buddying by saying you think I'm town.
Talks from everyone. Get a feel for everyone to see what they say and not just saying the same thing over and over again.
Honestly your argument is getting on my nerves because you aren't reading anything I am saying and find your shortsightedness sad. I've explained my unvote and thoughts you just don't agree. I don't care that you don't agree I care that you seem to think it's scummy when I'm doing more searching. I expect to be lynched and want it on record I don't find you scummy, but your shorsightedness will have people looking at you when I'm lynched and come out town just as I said I would.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by armlx »

What you did and what you say you did are conflicting.

What you did: Put dcorbe at L-2, then jumped off after he claimed townie on the basis of "I just think you are aggressive"

What you say you did: Pressured dcorbe and then hopped off to extend the day.

These are conflicting issues. The former implies that you wanted him to be lynched then backed out right before we could lynch him so you weren't blamed. The second implies a lot more tact, which I think you are retroactively trying to add to your actions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:What you did and what you say you did are conflicting.

What you did: Put dcorbe at L-2, then jumped off after he claimed townie on the basis of "I just think you are aggressive"

What you say you did: Pressured dcorbe and then hopped off to extend the day.

These are conflicting issues. The former implies that you wanted him to be lynched then backed out right before we could lynch him so you weren't blamed. The second implies a lot more tact, which I think you are retroactively trying to add to your actions.
Why would I be blamed for his lynch if most people agreed with it? I read his response to his claim and comments and said he is aggressive, but also stated page 3 is not enough info. I never didn't say that and you keep missing that to make yourself sound good. Whatever helps you sleep at night or makes you think your scum hunting is good is no skin off my nose. Remind me the next time I see you in for a game to out myself because your scum hunting is terrible. You are looking for something that isn't there and letting the scum fly off.
I would wish the town good luck, but if you are listening to Armix you are screwed.
unvote:
vote: farside22

I hope you are happy this is the first game I ever voted for myself because you just made this a miserable experience for me.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by armlx »

By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote
so no one hammers before this occurs.

Also, self voting is 100% anti-town. Just saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote

Already claimed. Not unvoting myself. I have nothing else to say to you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote

If you are that frustrated with the game, would you mind asking for replacement rather than going about your current course of action?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Jesus christ, you guys are making pyramids!
Is back.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by armlx »

I tried to break it in 133, but its starting again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Also, claim please and
Unvote

If you are that frustrated with the game, would you mind asking for replacement rather than going about your current course of action?
I'm frustrated with you. Get it right. I'm also not putting so poor person in my place to answer stupid questions that don't make you happy.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Also, claim please and
Unvote

I'm frustrated with you. Get it right. I'm also not putting so poor person in my place to answer stupid questions that don't make you happy.
That's not very fair to whichever team you're a part of, mafia or scum. If you want to "take your ball and go home" that's fine, but don't put other people playing this game in that position.

It's not a very nice thing to do.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Just checking in.

Man this mafia sure brings out reactions! :D Chill out people, it's just a game - and farside, there's other than armlx playing this game as well.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am

Post by armlx »

Mr. Blonde, a large chunk of your posts are you just checking in. Please post more content.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Grimmy »

farside22 wrote: I'm frustrated with you. Get it right. I'm also not putting so poor person in my place to answer stupid questions that don't make you happy.
If you are frustrated with Armlx, then vote arlmx every chance you get. We would all know the reasoning behind it. Voting yourself is like this:

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Grimmy
full of....wisdom
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Avinyl »

Vote: Mr. Blonde
. He feels decidedly odd to me. Several of his posts are just posts telling us that he is here, and I feel that he is trying harder to look protown than he is trying to be protown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Max
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Avinyl wrote:
Vote: Mr. Blonde
. He feels decidedly odd to me. Several of his posts are just posts telling us that he is here, and I feel that he is trying harder to look protown than he is trying to be protown.
I'm checking in to show that I'm in the game.

I'll post here content when I have something to say.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:36 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count 9 of Day 1

(3) Max (Mr. Blonde, jtdyer, farside22)
(2) farside22 (Max, dcorbe)
(1) Mr. Blonde (Avinyl)
(0) alvinz95
(0) jtdyer
(0) dcorbe
(0) Avinyl
(0) Grimmy
(0) armlx

(3) Not Voting (Grimmy, alvinz95, armlx)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!
Last edited by skitzer on Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 am

Post by armlx »

Vote Farside

Also, no previous suspicion of max stated. Wagon much?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”